Amateur Photographer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, stand over there, facing away from me, legs together. Good. Now, with your left hand lift the back of the skirt up."

She stood there motionless for a few seconds. Then her arm reached back, and she grabbed the hem of the skirt. She lifted it. Slowly, tentatively. I started shooting. She raised the skirt right up to her hip. I could now see her lovely, toned left cheek in all its unadorned glory.

"Superb. Very, very hot. OK, now lift the back of your skirt all the way up. Show it to me Sarah."

With both hands now, she raised the back of her skirt just as I asked. Now before me was her delectable arse completely exposed, below which I could clearly see the underside of her shaven outer lips, framed by the V-shaped gap where her muscular thighs met her arse, just like I had seen before when I had shot her wearing the g-string. But now she was wearing nothing, and there was her lovely, mouth watering pussy right there, unmistakable not four feet from my lens.

"Sarah that is fantastic. You have no idea how lovely you look."

She said nothing, just held the pose.

"OK, now turn around. That's right. Now lift the front of your skirt a little bit for me."

"She looked at me, eyes wide. Her nipples seemed as though they were almost piercing through the lycra fabric of her top. Her hand went to the skirt again. She looked straight at me, her expression slightly uncertain, but there was that glazed look in her eyes again. She lifted the front of her skirt.

"Is that high enough?" she said, her voice almost pleading, her breath rapid. It suddenly occurred to me that she wasn't sure how much she was showing. From the top of her clit down, her bare lips, engorged, shining with wetness, it was all there before me, and captured in the lens.

"Yes," I almost whispered. "Sarah, I can see everything. And I've never seen anything sexier."

Her eyes widened as she took a deep breath. Then her lips parted to push out a barely audible sigh: "Ohhh." Then she closed her eyes and lifted the skirt even higher, so that the hem was now at her navel. I just kept shooting. Now I was fighting the urge to reach out and grab her, to bury my tongue in her sweet, delicate folds.

She almost seemed lost in the moment of the pose, the moment of total exposure. So nearly was I. But I had to get a grip. To keep going, push just a little further. I wanted more still. But I would not touch her.

"Beautiful, Sarah. So sexy. Touch yourself Sarah. Run your hand up your leg and touch yourself."

She looked up at me, saying nothing. Her eyes were like fire. She moved her hand straight to her mound and cupped it. Her thumb rested gently on her clit. She closed her eyes. Her thumb began to flick up and down in rapid, but tiny barely discernable movements.

"Wow," I sighed. "Keep going. Don't stop. Touch yourself Sarah! I want you to slide your finger inside!"

With that, she froze. She pulled her skirt down. It was all over.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry David – that's as far as I want to go."

All of a sudden it came to a crashing halt, and I found myself having to contend with the feelings of being deflated and rejected at the same time. But it was her call. I had pushed too far.

"Don't apologise – I'm sorry, Sarah. It's no problem, it's your decision to stop when you want. Anyway, we have some beautiful shots, far more beautiful than I could ever have dreamed of."

"OK," she said, looking at the floor. "I didn't want to go that far, like we did, but I just got carried away.

"Did I really look that sexy?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Absolutely. You will see when I get the shots downloaded."

"Well, I think I really should be going now, so maybe you can post them or I can pick them up later or something," she said, now packing up her things.

All too soon she was making for the door, still in her 'outfit' that had been too risqué for outdoor exposure. She hadn't even bothered to put her panties back on.

"Shall I ring you when the shots are ready," I said, feeling slightly embarrassed, disappointed and even a little bit hurt at how things had ended up.

"Just send me an email and I'll drop by," she said. She was at the door now, one hand on the knob. I was standing right behind her as she turned to me to say goodnight. We were now face to face, barely a foot apart. She looked into my eyes with that angelic expression of hers and smiled.

"David, I really did enjoy this, it seems like you feel bad but you shouldn't. You didn't do anything wrong."

Just as I was opening my mouth to respond, she put her hand on my shoulder to stop me and said: "Don't, it's OK. Really."

She was still standing there looking into my eyes. I felt her hand slide down my shoulder, along my arm until she slipped her palm around my hand. She lifted my hand to her chest and placed it on her right breast. She held it there for a few seconds as I struggled to recover from the shock as all my senses registered the delicious sensation now through my fingers of her soft, round flesh, the hard button of her nipple pressing against my palm...

Then she took my hand away. But she didn't let go. Still holding my hand, she lowered it down. Until I felt my hand brush against her thigh, held gently against the bare skin of her leg by her own hand. She guided my hand across her body. She carefully placed my hand between her legs. She held it there, and her pelvis pushed against my hand in a gentle thrust, burying my fingers in the texture of her moist folds. I felt as though my heart would burst through my ribcage as my mind registered the exquisite sensation of her mound through my cupped hand, and the warm wetness, and her own hand holding mine against her. She was so wet, soaking my hand, coating it with her juices. Then just as unexpectedly she took my hand away. She smiled at me and said 'thank you' as she kissed me on the cheek. Next thing I knew she was descending the stairs, the click clack of her heels fading in my ears as she made her way down.

I tore off my clothes, releasing my hard cock from its confinement. The engorged head was purple and shining, dripping with precum. To it I added her sweet juices on my hand as I grabbed the shaft firmly and started stoking up and down. My cock slid effortlessly through my slippery grasp as I yanked harder, faster. Soon I felt the familiar sensation rising, surging, until I went over the edge, my whole body recoiling as I felt my balls tightening with the first spasm. The hot liquid erupted like an explosion as my body shook, then spasm after spasm, the cum spurting out uncontrollably across my chest, my hands and splashing onto the white backdrop sheets.

12