All Comments on 'Amazing Grace Ch. 19-20'

by D_Lynn

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

awesome i'm so glad you posted this story can't wait to read the 2 spin off stories. thanks for a great read brought me to tears when they both said I love you. it was just so beautiful

MGU67MGU67almost 11 years ago
Thank you

This was a great story, can't wait for more from you. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I want an Ethan. I need an Ethan. Where o where is my Ethan?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love this Story!

Will you be dealing wit the age difference soon? Will Holly be back so Grace can deal with her once and for all? She feels like unfinished business to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you

I am truley in love with Master Eathan. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loving perspective of emotions and learning to trust

Thank you for Ethan and grace's journey. I would love for this to continue marriage/kids/home but you did end in a wonderful way, a very accepting plateau. You never did say what their age difference was; I was curious to see how you would have handled that w/kids. Its usually older men/younger women, and being older that my husband, I love reading when it is older women/younger men, just 5 yrs make a difference, esp w/kids.

Are you ever going to post Jill and Teresa's stories? Just wondering....

St0rMiESt0rMiEalmost 11 years ago
Have been into BDSM...

for years, literately & the one thing I find annoying about the whole thing in seeing it in written words is the (H)is & (h)er thing. It is VERY annoying! Please do NOT start writing with the capitalization on his name and hers in a small letter. I know that you're giving her all the respect she is due but to me, the small letter is degrading beyond words & I hate to quit having to read the story because THAT I will not be to read past.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please don't be done!

Wonderful writing, delightful characters, please don't be done with Ethan and Grace! I want more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I so agree regarding the abuse of capitlizations, etc.

I'm very grateful the author of this series doesn't do the He/Him/His - or small case "I" when the sub is speaking. A commenter above made this point, and I want to affirm the choice the author of this series has made to not distract the reader with this conceit. Actually, if I click on a story and the author has chosen to do the initial cap for any pronoun referencing the master, and always using lower case when the sub is referenced - with the name, or pronouns, either in the first person as "i" instead of "I," or THE worst: W/we and O/our - I immediately stop reading. It's so distracting and annoying. "Audience empathy," and "user experience" - people - google it - learn it, live it, love it. It's your duty as authors to understand the reader experience - or you may not have an audience. Rant over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It Can't end here PLEASE?

This entire story of Amazing Grace is Awesome! This should really be combined, continued and published. i know for me when the "Three little words" were apoken in my relationship with Master, it took us to a whole new level.

D_LynnD_Lynnalmost 11 years agoAuthor
End of this series, but more to come for Ethan and Grace

I've continued Ethan and Grace's journey within individual stories that are entitled "Ethan's Grace ..."

As of right now, there is "Ethan's Grace - The Flogging" and "Ethan's Grace - Anal Edition". Coming soon..."Ethan's Grace - The Office Scene".

playman64playman64almost 11 years ago
BRAVO

Excellent beyond expectations.

Loved reading and masturbating to the whole

story.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank goodness it ended.

A "1".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it

I love this oh-so-romantic story. If this is anything like "real live" BDSM life, I totally get the attraction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
the best

This was eadily the best story of this genre that I have evar read and I read a lot. The chatacters were regular people, real. No uber rich haunted Dom and lost confused little girl sub. Perfection.

barmaid10barmaid10about 10 years ago
5* and all favorites!!

I've kept my opinions to myself til now but I've got to break the silence and yell..Holy hotness!! This was well written and romantic. Sexual and explicit. Soft and tender. Loving and caring. The best of both worlds!!

What a gift to be able to put all of that into a "story"! Very few are able to accomplish that.

Thank you, Mistress!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

There's nothing about this story that I didn't like. I'm obsessed with it and finished it in record time. I love that the characters are not perfect like with most stories. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No end!

That's what I wish for this story. I wish it could go on and on. Love it. Have read it several times. It never gets old. Hope you will continue to write more stories. Thank you for such a wonderful read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Don't stop!

Oh man! I'm so unhappy this is the end of the story. I've gotten a little obsessive reading this trying to find out what happens next. I became impatient over each little interruption in the last day or so as I stole time from daily chores to greedily devour each page. My husband is really curious about what I'm reading and we'll discuss that in private.

Bravo! Now get to work and write more!

naturalsub_13naturalsub_13almost 8 years ago
The end

Well I'm with the others. I soo wish this wasn't the end. It was a lovely story and would love more. Hope to see more of your writing.

subnotslavesubnotslaveabout 7 years ago
This is just soo good.

Brilliantly written and honest. Please write more about these two ...

Jules

MuseOfTheBardMuseOfTheBardabout 7 years ago
Really great

I thoroughly enjoyed it! Especially the realistic nature of both the characters. They are both flawed... No silly perfect controlling billionaire and young lip biting virgin. I'd love to read more. I feel an anal scene missing and a lot more exploration to be had. Thank you for an enjoyable read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
In love

I enjoyed this so much. I love how human they both are. I can relate w grace. I'm just coming out as a sub. Its allowing me to explore and enjoy. I love how graces doubts and thought match my own I love her struggle, but her willingness to submit. She really loves Ethan. Plz write more. This helps me feel normal.

Babalon

Jenna1913Jenna1913almost 6 years ago

Fantastic story! I wish there was more!

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

In the end it's always about love, acceptance and forgiveness. Great storytelling. Now let's go and check the add ons. ^^

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous