All Comments on 'Amazing Vacation Ch. 04'

by bman34

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
silver766silver766almost 13 years ago
Amazing!!!!!!!

I loved the way you made tiffany kate's little slut. This series was sooooo hot! It has me so anxious for more of your writing. Keep it cumming, I really like the way you write. Maybe you can bring out another chapter of neighbor girl, I really like how you turned that innocent little girl into such a slut. Kisses:)

Thank you, from: miss silver766

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Minority Report

Almost cartoonish but cartoons have some wit. This was pure drivel:trite, banal, and boring. You have no talent as a writer. You used the word "pretty" seven times in one paragraph. Buy a thesaurus.

I can forgive all your faults but one. A total lack of passion. That's unforgivable,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
best story ever!

Love it! Pls write more such stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This lowlife writer is manipulating his ratings !

Most of his stories are worth 2.5- 3 stars. And there he is with 4.7 !!! I will contact webmaster to inquire how it is possible. Surely they would have some protection against this type of dishonesty !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

keep them coming, you've got a great sensibility. very hot.

DarknsDarknsalmost 4 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed the story

Thank you, I thoroughly enjoyed reading the story. I’m so glad there was no wimp cuckolds and demeaning behaviour (as is common in a lot of stories it seems).

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaover 2 years ago

A great story...in its entirety

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES