Amazon-dot-cum Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,844 Followers

"Raise your skirt."

I pulled the tight skirt up, exposing my panties.

"Do it again. This time, put some hip into it. Dance for it. Earn it."

I let my skirt fall, then took the hem and repeated the process, this time swinging my hips from side to side as if I were a stripper - a prostitute - or her slut. My humiliation was complete when she tucked the bills, the twenty-five rand into the band of my panties. I yearned to feel the touch of it against my sex, but all I felt was the steel confines of the chastity belt.

"You earned it," she said. She reached beneath her skirt, I thought for a moment she was masturbating again. It wouldn't have surprised me, the bitch was insatiable. But when her hand came back out, it was slick with her juices, but it also held a small golden pussy. The kind I needed to earn an orgasm. "You also earned this." She went to hand it to me, but it slipped from her fingers, and fell to the floor.

"How clumsy of me," she smirked condescendingly.

She made no move to get it, so I bent down to retrieve it. I had to. I needed to cum more than anything.

"Did I say to let go of your skirt?"

"No Miss." I dropped down to my knees. The edge of the golden cat reflected from the bottom of her black pumps. I realized I would need my hands to get at the little cat. "Ma'am, may I use my hands?"

"I'm sure you can figure something out, yes?"

Yes, I'm sure I could, but I didn't want to. I only wanted to cum, not to be humiliated in this fashion. I pressed my face close to her pump and pulled at the tiny trinket with my lips. Her foot wouldn't budge. "Please Miss," I begged.

She raised her foot up, but moved it directly over the golden cat. I was forced to work it out with my tongue and picked it up with my lips. It tasted of her sex and was gritty from the dirt that stuck to it. Afterwards, I struggled to get back to my feet, without using my hands.

"You're learning," she said. "Now lower your skirt and go get yourself cleaned up."

I went to open the door. "Did I say you could move your hands?"

"No ma'am." Tears welled in my eyes.

She opened the door for me. "Keep those hands where they are until you get to the restroom and let me see you shake those hips."

Thankfully, it wasn't far to the restroom. Only about twenty meters. It was the longest twenty meters I had ever walked, shaking my hips like a whore, my erect breasts threatening to fall from my dress, and carrying a golden pussy in my mouth.

When I got to the bathroom, I immediately spit out the cat, pocketed it and adjusted my skirt. The door to one of the stalls opened and startled me. It was Gina.

"Are you okay?" she asked, coming entirely too close for comfort.

"I'm fine. I just need a moment . . . in privacy please." I didn't mean to be snippy, but I couldn't let her discover the obvious source of my distress.

"It's okay," she put her hand on my shoulder. "Tell me what happened. Did that black bitch chew you out?"

Her eyes widened as she looked at me closer, my disheveled clothes, my damp face. She put her face near mine and inhaled. "My God, you chewed her out didn't you? Or maybe *ate* is the better word."

"No," I said, blushing deeply. I hurriedly washed my face. "You're crazy, Gina. You know I'm married."

"But, you did it didn't you? You ate her. Don't lie, I can smell it," she said. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone. Besides, she's been much nicer - almost human lately. We've been thinking she was getting some dick. We never imagined . . ."

Almost human? She had no idea who she was dealing with. No, Miss Moore wasn't even close to human. She was a demoness, a black demoness, sent to earth to enslave and corrupt. "You girls need to spend less time gossiping and more time working. Starting now."

"And is this why the change in wardrobe?" Gina continued. "The rumor was that you had taken up with one of the young programmers. My God, I guess this is as good a way as any to get a good appraisal. I just never imagined you with a woman. A black no less. I don't see how you do it - you know, with the smell and all."

"Miss Moore smells just fine, thank you and so do I. Now get to work before I have write you up," I warned her.

Gina turned her nose up at me. As if I was suddenly beneath her. The little bitch. Evidently, she needed a reminder of who was the supervisor around here. She turned on her heel and walked out. I heard her mumbling under her breath. "My God, with a woman . . . with a *black* woman," as the door closed.

Shit, there was no help for it. I made up my face again, and I did my best to smooth down the nubs of my nipples that were sticking out from my blouse, but I could do nothing about the longing need I saw I my eyes. I need I prayed would be satisfied soon.

I returned to work praying Gina would keep her big mouth shut.

To be continued. . .

***********

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

Couture
Couture
3,844 Followers
12