Amazonia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natazia, being only twenty-four and not married, had never seen another woman's breasts. She did not marry when young as most girls did, although, she had many proposals. For whatever reason Natazia had no real desire to be with men, but she had found herself attracted to other women which often excited her, but she never knew why.

Natazia answered the Queen rather sheepishly, "My name is Natazia, and I come from the small seaport town of Batumi in Georgia."

"What a lovely name, Natazia. I am sorry for your losses, especially of your mother and father. Do you have any brothers or sisters still at home?" Hippolyte asked.

"No, your highness," Natazia answerd. "I'm all alone now, and I don't know what I'll do. Where I'll live. How I shall live," Natazia said as a lump caught in her throat and new tears welled up in her eyes so that they ran down her cheeks.

Hippolyte's heart went out to her as she said, "Now, now, child. Do not cry. We can never replace the loss of your parents, but you can stay here with us in Thermodon," she said.

Natazia swallowed and wiped away her tears. So many thoughts raced through her mind that she felt faint and had to reach out and hold on to Maroula's arm.

Once Natazia had composed herself, she looked back into the light, brown eyes of Queen Hippolyte, "I guess that would be all right," Natazia answered politely. "I've nowhere else to go. I have noticed though, there are no men around. Is it true Amazonia is a place where only women live and rule? I had heard stories about Amazons since I was a little girl, but we were told it was just a faery tale."

"As you can see for yourself, Natazia, we are, indeed, for real. Very real. And, yes, there are no men here. Only women," said Hippolyte. "Does that bother you, Natazia?"

The Queen waited for Natazia's answer.

"Well, no. Not really. Except for my father I've never had a fondness for boys or men," Natazia answered the Queen's poignant question.

Hippolyte looked inside herself, both body and soul, before she spoke to Natazia's confession.

"Well, my sweet, do you then wish to live with us? I have no one living with me, so I would be happy if you would share my home," Hippolyte said suggestively.

Natazia's heart beat faster at the very thought of her living with Hippolyte, Queen of the Amazons.

"That...that would be wonderful, your majesty," answered Natazia, not believing the words she had just spoken.

"It's all settled then. You will come live with me for company, companionship, and maybe even more," Hippolyte insinuated without speaking about the "more." That would come later, and before the day was over, Natazia would know very well whet the "even more" was all about.

Hippolyte looked at Maroula and said, "Maroula, send Andromache, the Man Fighter, to sound the assembly horn so all can come to witness the initiation of Natazia into our extended family," the Queen ordered. "And then have one of the others take Natazia to bathe and get into new attire so she is presentable for her initiation."

"Yes, Hippolyte," I'll do as you wish.

Maroula turned, walked down the three steps, put her right hand of Andromache's shoulder, and issued the Queen's order. Andromache bowed her head in respect to her queen, turned on the balls of her feet, and walked briskly down the hall, and stopped at the massive doors. Once there she took the assembly horn that always hangs of the right side of the entrance into her hands, and went out onto the portal walkway.

At the same time Aello escorted Natazia behind the wall separating the daiz from the main assembly hall to the rooms intended for bathing and dressing. Here she assisted Natazia get ready for her initiation into the circle of Amazons. She was bathed and dried, and then her hair was styled in the Amazonian way with it parted down the middle with a curly roll of hair pinned up at her forehead, brushed down the sides and back with ringlets beginning near the top that hung down below the ears. This being done Aello wrapped Natazia in a loose-fitting white robe that wrapped around her body and was held at the waist by a silk sash.

While Aello was accomplishing her task, Andromache had sounded the horn in the four compass directions of the city, and no sooner did the sound of the assembly horn echo throughout Thermodon than women from everywhere came and entered the assembly hall quietly, taking a seat on the rows of raised, stone benches. As they came wondering about what the calling of the Assembly was, they saw Aello leading Natazia before the Queen who was sitting on her royal chair. Maroula with six of their sister warriors stood at the bottom step facing the assembly.

When they saw the girl who they knew was a stranger and not of their race by her swarthy complexion and exotic look, they all knew why they were assembled and what to expect. And they became sexually aroused by their carnal expectations since this was not the first time an act such as this happened in Thermodon.

After all the women were seated in hushed tones, Andromeda, ruler of women, Hippolyte's advisor and vizier, came forward from the first seat of the first row, climbed the three steps, and took her place on the right side of the Queen.

As she passed by the six warriors at the foot of the three steps, they turned inward and stood at attention before their queen.

Andromeda raised her arm and held her hand up towards the group for silence before she spoke.

Once there was quiet, Andromeda said, "Women of Amazonia, as you can see and most likely already know the reason, you have been called by Queen Hippolyte to witness the initiation of this young woman who was found stranded and almost dead on the shore below Thermodon by Maroula and the six other Amazonians whom you see before you."

Andromeda's voice echoed clearly throughout the stone hall.

Looking at Maroula who was standing to the left of the Queen, she said, "Maroula, have the young woman Natazia from the land of the Georgia that is to the far northeast of our land come forward and stand beside you."

Maroula beckoned Natazia to come up the steps to stand beside her as Aello gave her a slight nudge in her waist.

Natazia, feeling so self-centered, slowly climbed the three steps up to the daiz and joined Maroula as instructed. Now she was standing in the bright glow of the candles that brightly shone in sharp contrast to the assembly hall.

Once she was beside Maroula, she whispered to Natazia, "Walk forward and turn, facing the assembly."

When Natazia stood within the glow of radiant light, all saw her oriental beauty, and a collective gasp reverberated throughout the great hall which gradually softly echoed in descending waves until there was silence once again.

Andromeda knew exactly what to say and do while things were going on behind Maroula, Natazia, and her. The Queen had been escorted to a special room behind the wall where her throne was.

While gesturing her right arm around the assembly hall, Andromeda said in her official voice, "Natazia, we women of Amazonia welcome you into our midst and look forward with great anticipation to what is about to happen."

Natazia looked at Andromeda, knowing not what to say except thank you and how happy she was to become one of them. However, Natazia didn't know what was involved in her initiation ceremony that was to come next.

"You must now follow every word and command given you. Do you understand, Natazia?" Andromeda asked in a formal voice.

Without much thinking on her part, Natazia answered, "Yes, Andromeda, I understand."

"Good. Then let us begin," Andromeda said, and then she continued, speaking to the six warriors standing before the steps, "Ladies, come forward."

The six Amazon warriors who had been with Maroula when they had found Natazia came up the steps and surrounded her. When in place they reached out and began to remove Natazia's white, gossamer robe, first sliding the silk waist band from her body, and then, removing the robe from her shoulders, sliding the sleeves down her arms which left her once more completely nude. This not only surprised Natazia but also frightened her since she didn't know why they were taking off her clothes in front of the gathered assembly of Amazonian women.

Sensing her nervousness, Maroula, tried to calm her down. "Natazia, don't be frightened. We mean you know harm, but this is the initiation rite for all foreign women welcomed into our midst to become one of us."

Natazia still didn't understand the why's and wherefore's of what was happening, but what Maroula told her did put her a little at ease.

Being naked Natazia stood before the assembly, her swarthy body bathed in the glowing light on the dais. Her statuesque body with her beautiful face aglow in the candlelight.

Now all eyes could see Natazia who was slowly turned around several times so the women could see how young and beautiful she was: her long, smooth neck that flared out onto her rounded shoulders which continued down her well formed arms to small hands; her medium sized, pert breasts capped by dark nipples and areolas that stood out from her chest where one could see the beginning of her rib cage that continued on to a flat, firm abdomen; hips to match her breasts in size which balanced her body proportionately; supple thighs and well-defined calves that ended with dainty feet; rounded ass cheeks.

However, what caught the eyes of all the women was Natazia's very dark "V" of pubic hair between her legs that were then close together so her pussy lips were concealed. Nevertheless, to each of the women, the very thought of having her face buried into Natazia's vulva was arousing.

Therefore, Natazia seemed to be a prize to have for pleasure, a fruit to be plucked, not knowing at the time their queen had already claimed her for herself. Even so, this did not mean other women could not enjoy her favors if she so agreed to it.

There were no slaves in Amazonia, so even those women captured in battle or found as was Natazia were given the choice of either remaining with the others in Amazonia or go out on their own...which was not, however, an intelligent choice. However, democracy reigned in Amazonia, and a woman was free to share her favors with other women by consent other than the woman in whose house she lived and shared.

Having given her sisters enough time to see Natazia, Andromeda anounced to all the details shared with her by Maroula: "Women of Amazonia, this is Natazia, a woman from the area known to us as Georgia which is notheast of us. She was shipwrecked and found stranded on our shores nearly dead. Maroula and the other six warriors you see before you brought her to us since she surely would have died if left alone in the hot, blazing sun with no water and food. And you know we never desert a woman whether she is one of us or of another race. Whatever, she is a woman."

In one voice all the assembled women said, "Welcome, Natazia, to Amazonia. Welcome to Thermodon. Welcome into our midst."

Their greeting made Natazia feel warm inside, and she forgot she was standing before them in the nude.

Maroula touched Natazia's arm and whispered, "You are now to turn around and face Queen Hippolyte, soon to be your queen and to be initiated into our Amazonian sisterhood.

Maroula turned Natazia around slowly, and when she was standing fully before the Queen, she was startled. Her eyes opened wide. Her jaw dropped, almost forming an "O." Her insides churned, and her mind filled with all kinds of emotonal images.

Before her sat Queen Hippolyte completely nude, her arms resting on her throne, her large, firm, round breasts thrusting outward so Natazia saw her large areolas and her big, long nipples. Her nipples weren't so big and extended when she first saw the Queen, but now they were hard and erect from her wanton desires titilating her mind and body. Natazia also saw her equally round, somewhat expanded abdomen and well formed hips with equally round, firm thighs and calves that ended at her feet.

Natazia didn't know what to say or if she should say anything so shocked was she.

Queen Hippolyte not only sensed Natazia's uneasiness, but she saw it on her face and in her eyes. She assumed by this Natazia had never seen a woman fully naked before.

Smiling, Hippolyte said soothingly, "Natazia, my sweet, don't be afraid. Nothing is going to hurt you. I surely am not going to hurt you. In fact, I hope what is about to happen will be of unbounded pleasure not only for me but for you, too."

Natazia, putting on a brave face, just shook her head in the affirmative, thinking, "I know. At least I think I do."

"This is a part of your initiation into our sisterhood, so let us begin," Hippolyte said with excitement in her voice.

Andromeda nodded her head to let Maroula and the others know to begin.

Maroula put her right hand on Natazia's left shoulder and pushed down gently as she said quietly, "Kneel before Queen Hippolyte."

Natazia knelt down before Hippolyte, still not knowing what was going to happen...what she was expected to do.

"Now, crawl forward and place your head between Hippolyte's legs that she has spread open before you in invitation for you to kiss her pussy," Andromeda said, taking over the instructions of Natazia's initiation.

Natazia was still confused. She heard what was told her, and she understood. She just didn't know the what and why of it. Not in her life had she ever kissed a woman's pussy before even though she had felt attractions to girls rather than boys, one of the reasons she never wanted to get married. She just didn't have feelings for them.

Now, however, looking as she was into the very center of Hippolyte's pussy, the center of her womanhood, her vulva, Natazia sensed a feeling of sexual excitement and erotic tingling course throughout her body. She also felt herself getting wet between her own legs, and she knew all the women in the assembly could see her naked body.

"Come, Natazia. Come kiss my wet pussy. I want to feel your sweet lips on my nether lips and your wet tongue inside my wet pussy that has been lubricating since you were undressed and shown to the assembly. Now I need you to satisfy my sexual desires and help me cum all over your young, beautiful face," Hippolyte said with a raspy tone to her muted voice.

Andromeda put her hand on the back of Natazia's head and pushed her forward towards Hippolyte's waiting pussy.

Closer and closer was Natazia's face pushed towards Hippolyte's pussy, and as she got closer, Natazia smelled the Queen's musk, a fragrance she had never smelled in her young life. And it, too, excited her, but she still seemed reluctanct to do the Queen's bidding. Finally, however, her face was just a few inches from Hippolyte's wet, hairy pussy, and then Andromeda just pushed Natazia's face right into Hippolyte's dripping pussy, burying her mouth on top of the queen's gapping vagina.

"Now, Natazia, shove your tongue inside the Queen's excited pussy and lick all around her vaginal sheath," said Andromeda.

Natazia, knowing she had to do as told, stuck out her tongue and felt around with it for the Queen's vagina. When she found it, she stuck her tongue inside as far as it could go. Once inside the vaginal sheath, Natazia began to lick and move her tongue around in circles, at first tentatively, but as she became accustomed to the feel of it as well as the taste, Natazia worked with more fervor at moving her tongue around Hippolyte's vaginal sheath and sliding it in and out.

Now Natazia knew what pussy tasted like. It was clean but slightly salty at first, but as she continued to lick and tongue-fuck the vagina, the Queen's pussy tasted sweet and creamy.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, Natazia. You are doing so well. You make me feel so good. Keep up what you are doing, and then I want you to run your tongue up between my pussy lips and give attention to my most sensitive spot, my clitoris," Hippolyte instructed her.

With her face buried into the queen's pussy and her tounge shoved inside her vagina, all Natazia could do was hum, "Ah, hummmmm."

By now Natazia was caught up in the excitement of the moment, and she was enjoying eating Hippolyte's grand pussy with all its lovely, sikly, blonde pubic hair...the feel of her wet, velvety flesh around the vagina...the taste of her pussy cream.

She was so overwhelmed with erotic sensations, Natazia reached up with her hands and put her hands on the queen's large, round breasts. She felt the softness of her skin, the smoothness. She also felt the gooseflesh surrounding the queen's very large, deep pink areolas and hard and erect nipples that stood out more than a half inch. Natazia gently squeezed the queen's breasts and massaged them, and she was amazed at the weight of them in the palms of her hands.

"Oh, yes, Natazia. That feels good, too. Eating my pussy and feeling my breasts. You have me very excited, and I feel myself working towards my orgasm," Queen Hippolyte said in hushed tones.

Not really wanting to take her hands away from the queens marvelous breasts, nevertheless, Natazia took her hands off the queen's breasts and dropped them down to her thighs. Once there, she insinuated her hands underneath the queen's thighs and pulled her forward towards the edge of her throne.

Hippolyte followed Natazia's direction and slid her ass forward to the edge of her throne while holding onto the arms for support. Natazia moved back with Hippolyte's forward movement without breaking contact between her face and Hippolyte's over-ripe pussy.

Even though Natazia had never made love with a woman before nor had the experience of eating a woman's pussy, nevertheless, it seemed to come naturally to her once she began. It unleashed emotions and desires within her mind and body, creating feelings she had for so many, many years never knew existed for her or for other women.

She also finally knew why she had not been attracted to boys but attracted to girls when she was around them, especially her friends. This strong attraction for girls came with great intensity when Natazia turned eighteen and saw how many girls her age either had married or were planning to marry.

Now Natazia found herself completely in her element as she ate out Hippolyte. She slid her hands under the soft side of Hippolyte's knees and pushed them up until her legs were hanging over her shoulders. Her head was still between Hippolyte's legs and her face buried into her pussy in which she was working her tongue in and out of the Queen's seeping vagina, the cream of which was now flowing out at the bottom until it ran onto Natazia's chin.

Hippolyte grabbed onto the arms of her throne and thrust her ass up and off the seat, pushing upward into Natazia's face. When Hippolyte made this move, Natazia pulled back and withdrew her tongue from Hippolyte's vaginal sheath that was completely covered with the Queen's cum. She did this to aide her in going up to the Queen's clitoris.

With her hands still under the queen's upper thighs where they end and her ass begins, Natazia began a slow slide up between the queen's labia, flatening the lips as she went.

Natazia was in erotic heaven as she tasted her way up Hippolyte's wet pussy lips until she came to the place where the Queen's two small, swollen lips/labia come together at her clitoris that was now fully engorged with blood, making it a deeper shade of red that is not the case when she is not sexually aroused.

The Queen's glans was large and shaped like the head of a penis, but the clitoris was created by Mother Goddess for female sexual enjoyment and nothing else. Her clit extended beyond its protective hood that continued up the shaft. The crux or cross, however, could not be seen since it is underneath the skin and extends over the pubic bone.