Amazonia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natazia flicked Hippolyte's clit softly with the tip of her tongue. This made her shiver with sexual excitement. Natazia then opened her mouth into an "O" and covered Hippolyte's clit completely with her mouth and sucked up on it, creating intense sexual arousal for Hippolyte.

"Oh, Natazia, you little Sweetheart. I hadn't anticipated you'd give me so much sexual pleasure," Hippolyte sighed. "Please continue sucking my clit until I cum and squirt my love juice all over your beautiful face."

Natazia responded to Hippolyte's plea. She drew Hippolyte's clit further into her mouth, including the flesh around it, and sucked, and sucked, and sucked, taking Hippolyte higher and higher and higher on her wanton, sensual ride to Love's Paradise.

Since all assembled could see Natazia kneeling down on her knees between Queen Hippolyte's legs, eating her pussy, and seeing and hearing what effect it was having on their queen, all the Amazon women had put their hands up their short outer leather armor as well as the soft skirts they wore underneath. Each had worked her hand up and between her legs and was masturbating, each working herself towards her own orgasm. The muffled sounds of self-love echoed throughout the hall. It was customary for all to wait and control her orgasm so it would come simultaneously with the Queen's. However, many were successful, but others were not. If, however, they did cum before their queen, they had their orgasms quietly, working hard to control their verbal outbursts which, indeed, put a strain on their emotions. In truth, mostly it was chance and not control.

"Oh, Natazia, Love. I cum. I cum. The floodgates of my womanly discharge is about to burst. Be ready, my sweet," moaned Hippolyte.

Natazia readied herself, keeping her mouth on Hippolyte's clit and sucking.

Without warning Hippolyte grabbed the back of Natazia's head with her two hands and shoved it forward while thrusting her ass into the air, thus pushing Natazia's face onto her pussy as much as she could physically go, and the pressure of Natazia's sucking was as strong as she was able to do.

Hippolyte's cumming echoed throughout the assembly hall, beginning almost as a soft hush, and then getting increasingly louder and louder until it was a powerful hiss. Queen Hippolyte was cumming.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yessssssssssss. Yessssssssss, Natazia. That's it. That's it. Suck me hard. Suck me harder. Eat my pussy. I want to cum into your sweet mouth," the Queen moaned.

And with a final surge of erotic vibrations thrumming on the very tip of her aroused clit, Queen Hippolyte's orgasm burst upon her, causing her to snap her legs together around Natazia's head, and she squealed with unbounded sexual delight with the intensity of sensations running throughout her body and mind.

It took awhile, but in time, Hippolyte relaxed and gratefully released Natazia's head from between her legs. When she did come up, her beautiful face was covered with Hippolyte's cum and liquid love juice.

"Come here, my sweet," said Hippolyte.

Natazia raised herself up higher from her kneeling position until her face was even with Hippolyte's who was bending forward so they could connect.

"Thank you, Natazia. You were wonderful," Hippolyte said softly to her.

However, before Natazia could reply to the Queen's thank you, Hippolyte took her head between her hands, brought her face towards hers, and kissed her long and lovingly.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," was all Natazia could respond with so caught up was she in the gentleness of the kiss and her having made love to another woman for the first time and finding out she truly loved it. In truth she had found her sexual self and sexual orientation. She knew who and what she was, and she was happy.

How many of the women in the assembly hall managed to have an orgasm, no one really knew; however, from all the moans and groans heard echoing throughout the hall there were surely many if not all.

Hippolyte had moved back onto her throne, sitting tall and erect as she had been before the initiation began, and two of the warriors gracefully covered Hippolyte in a royal blue gossamer cloth through which one could still see her lovely body.

Andromeda helped Natazia to her feet and brought her to her side, proclaiming to one and all, as she pointed to Natazia, "This has been the initiation of Natazia into our midst as one of us, our sister. From now on she is a citizen of Amazonia. And, and...she continued as she waited for all assembled to quiet down, Queen Hippolyte had already invited Natazia to live with her...in the house of Hippolyte."

There was some disappointment on the part of many who had hoped they might have that privilege and pleasure, but this was at the Queen's bidding, and Natazia had accepted her invitation to be a member of the Queen's household. However, with Thermodon being a democracy, there was still hope. The women were allowed to make love with any other woman if it were consentual. This would include Natazia.

"So...now my friends, go back to your homes and get some rest. Tomorrow we shall go to the Temple to offer thanks for Natazia since she was found on the seashore as one finds a shell of great beauty or a small, polished rock that had been sculptured over eons of time by the hands of Mother of the Sea," said Andromeda.

Quietly then all left the assembly hall and made their way home as the sun was beginning to set in the west horizon behind the distant mountains from Thermodon, sending forth shafts of light through the low clouds while painting them in pastel yellows, oranges, reds, mauves, and grey.

In the beauty of the evening, each was excited about what tomorrow would bring.

Thus, soon day with the Sun turned into night with the Moon Goddess Luna casting her reflected light and sharing the darkness of space with her sister stars.

All was peaceful and quiet that night, but still there were sentries posted at strategic points to sound alarm if the peace were broken by a sudden attack by male armies.

Men, even those who had once lived in Thermodon, but were eventually relagated to a new matriarchal society, became a thorn in the sides of the women who eventually sent the men away, only to have some return occasionly for propagation of children. The men kept the boys, but the Amazons kept the girls, thereby keeping their numbers numerous and strong.

-------------------------------------------------

The early morning sun peeked over the mountains to the east, sending soft shades of yellow over the rugged, rocky landscape. The light shimmered on the waters at the mouth of the Bosporus and climbed over the steep cliffs that lead to the town of the Amazons, Thermodon. It was this strategic position that gave Thermodon its great protection. No one could attack from the north because of the Black Sea, and the Bosporus River that joined the Black with the Aegean Sea was narrow and difficult to navigate. That left their backs to the west the greatest threat to surprise attack, but given their situation, they could guard well the western and southwestern routes.

Besides, the Amazons had a great reputation for being skilled archers and well-mounted on horseback. They were also skilled with the javelin and sword. All that plus courage made them a formidable adversary, indeed.

The women awakened early before the light of the sun came over the lip of the eastern mountains, each one dressed in their finest, filmy silk gown which togeter covered every shade of the rainbow. Even warriors set aside their armor for their gowns except those who were on sentry duty.

The rest were not going to war. They were going to worship with their cultic adoration of women, taking a path on which could be seen vulva-shaped rock monuments that are located in both Lemnos and Thermodon. On a higher plain, the Amazons worshiped the Mother Goddess, source of life and all that exists as it had been in pre-history time when all was matriarchal because women had the power to give the gift of life.

Queen Hippolyte was not carried. She walked as all the other women did; however, with Andromeda leading they way she was first to go into the cave where they held their worship. The other women followed behind until all were iside the cave whose entrance was shaped like a giant vulva.

Inside there were large chisled out recesses in the walls that were cut out like bowls. Each bowl had been filled with wax, and pieces of floating fiber were used as wicks. The candle lights that cast moving shadows inside the cave lent an aura of mystery to it. Each woman felt she was, indeed, inside the womb once more as she had been before being born into this world.

In front of the cave was a single slab rock that was flat on top with finger grips cut out just below the top edge of the surface. This was the altar from which the Amazons offered their gift to the Earth Mother. Around the altar but back several paces were rock columns that had been set in place in which bowls had been cut into the tops to be used as candles. These candle rocks were set around in a circle with the two at the bottom of the altar set further apart than the others.

The Priestess of the Amazons who presided over sacred and religious rituals stood at the head of the altar that was the other end facing the worshipers. What was different about this altar was the fact it sloped downward at the bottom end, about one third of its length, just about where a person's knees would be if lying upon it. Natazia thought it quite strange looking. She had never seen any like it before in her life.

In the procession Natazia had walked beside Queen Hippolyte since it was she who was now an initiate of the Amazons, and she would be this day welcomed individually by her sisters who had congregated inside the cave, but instead of milling about here and there, the women stood in rows just as they had been seated in the assembly hall.

When all was quiet, Hippolyte stood at the foot of the altar with Andromeda standing on her right.

Hippolyte stood quietly until all was absolutely quiet, and then she spoke.

"My Sisters, today is an auspicious occasion since we are going to welcome our newest member to our family who had received her initiation yesterday," Hippolyte said as she looked into the deep, brown eyes of Natazia who was standing in front of her with her back to the others, "and we shall give thanks to Earth Mother for giving her to us. This is a solemn but exciting occasion for both Natazia and all of us as I'm sure she will soon find out."

A sound of agreement echoed inside the cave.

Holding Natazia still with her eyes, Hippolyte said sincerely, "Natazia, Love, now that you have been initiated into the Amazon community of Thermodon and are a member of my household, are you now ready to be greeted by your sisters?"

Once more, Natazia knew not what she was going to be experiencing in her being accepted by each of her new sisters, but she was more relaxed than she had been yesterday when her initiation began. Therefore, today she thought there would be an exchange of greetings between her and her sister Amazons and no more.

However, this as she would find out, was not what she expected.

"All right, then, Love, go to Andromeda and let her remove your lovely, red robe...red being the sign of life as well as of our monthly cycles that correspond with Sister Moon...and then she will help you up onto the altar where you are to lie down with your legs towards me, your hands holding onto the cut out impressions just beneath the edge of the altar, and the Priestess will place a cushion underneath your head. After you are in that position, I want you to let your legs drop down comfortably so they are resting on the sloping part of the altar at the bottom, and I want you to spread your legs wide. Do you understand, Natazia?" Queen Hippolyte asked.

As it was yesterday, Natazia did not quite understand what Hippolyte was asking her to do, or more like it, why? She understood the Queen's directions. Natazia just didn't understand why she was being asked to do this.

Nevertheless, realizing how things ended yesterday, she did as the Queen said.

She went to Andromeda who led her to the side of the altar and helped her up onto it. She then assisted Natazia to lie down with her feet facing Hippolyte and her head in front of the Priestess who raised it up and put a soft, red pillow underneath.

Now Natazia was lying on her back, hands holding onto the cut out nitches under the top, pillow underneath her head, and her legs comfortably resting downward on the part of the altar with them spread wide, exposing her vulva to all her sisters.

Once Natazia was in place, Andromeda called out to all the Amazons, "All right, sisters, disrobe!"

On command all the Amazons removed their sandals and gossamer robes, leaving themselves as naked as Natazia.

Natazia lifted her head and saw the cave filled with naked women of different shapes and sizes; however, she had no trouble in spotting the warriors. They stood tall, muscular, and had very taught, firm breasts from all the exercise they go through.

However, Natazia saw thin women and women of more ample size. Small breasts, medium breasts, and large breasts. Hips that were the same, small, medium, and large. And, of course, she saw all their pussies covered with various shades of pubic hair and various thickness. Some were light and silky while others had a full bush of dark, coarser pubic hair.

While Natazia was studying her sisters' bodies, the Priestess proclaimed, "You know what we are about to do as we worship our Mother Goddess through the passing of the Vulva. We are giving thanks to her for having saved our newest sister Natazia and making her one of us. She was initiated into our sisterhood yesterday, and now it is time to share and allow all of you to worship at the gates of Nirvana, Natazia's vulva. Beginning with the first row and moving to your left, you will come forward and give our new sister your personal welcome into our midst."

Natazia listened to what the Priestess was saying, but she was confused. All she could do was wait...wait and find out.

Queen Hippolyte was the first to great Natazia by stepping forward, bending down, putting her head between Natazia's splayed legs, and kissing and licking her vulva. The Queen's vulviform kiss solicited a soft moan deep within Natazia.

Ever since yesterday when she ate Hippolyte's pussy and helped her cum, she wanted to know...she wanted to feel... what it is like to cum. Now she hopefully wished she would find out today.

Andromeda went second and then Maroula, and from then on each of the Amazons in turn kissed Natazia's vulva, licked it, sucked her clit, kissed and sucked her breasts, kissed her on the lips, licked her asshole. It seemed to Natazia there wasn't a part of her that hadn't been made wet and tingling with sexual excitement by all her Amazon sisters.

As the lines filed by and the lingual attention became more and more intense for Natazia, she felt inside herself the building of her orgasm, something with which she had no experience. She felt a pleasant nervousness deep inside her that increased with each passing moment, but since she didn't know what an orgasm felt like, she wasn't sure what was happening to her body. What she knew was it felt it sooo good, really good, and she felt tingling in her pussy and the wetness of it.

With passion mounting Natazia moaned and groaned her sexual arousal and excitement until her legs began to tremble, and by gripping the hand holds below the top of the altar she started thrusting her hips up and down into the faces of the women who passed, fucking their faces with her excited pussy.

It was good the line was coming to the end because Hippolyte was ready to halt the procession so she would be the one to be blessed with Natazia's virgin cum.

When the last woman finished kissing and licking Natazia's overly stimulated and overly wet vulva, Hippolyte stepped in between her legs once more, grabbed her thighs with her hands, and thrust her head right between Natazia's trembling legs, and buried her face into her very creamy vulva, its lips puffy and engorged with blood. There was so much cream it was running out of her vagina, and the Queen lapped it up hungrily.

"Ooooooo, my. Does she taste good," Hippolyte thought to herself. "Now I want some of her clit."

Hippolyte licked up Natazia's wet vulva, dragging her tongue between both large and small lips until it flicked over her oversensitive clit.

"Oh, yeah. Oh, yes. That feel so good. I'm so close to exploding. Do something to help me," pleaded Natazia, not knowing it was Queen Hippolyte herself eating and licking her vulva.

Hippolyte sucked around Natazia's clit, drawing some of the surrounding flesh with it. In and out she sucked until Natazia cried out in a shrill voice that reverberated throughout the place of worship, "Now! Now!"

Natazia went over the edge of her passion and felt herself melt with sensual vibrations tingling on the tip of her clit. She clenched her jaw. She closed her legs because of the intensity of her orgasm. She expelled love juice out her vagina about which she didn't even know anything. However, it happened anyway despite her ignorance about some female orgasms.

Natazia's orgasm seemed to go on and on into yesterday before she was calm enough to relax a little so she could unclench her fingers grasping the hand grips cut out from the rock on the altar. She was now able to open her knees so Hippolyte could raise her head that had been inundated with Natazia's virgin climax cream and love juice. She was controlling her breathing, and her eyes were open slits.

Hippolyte got to her feet and walked up and stopped beside Natazia. She looked down upon her sexually exhausted, newly-adopted member of her household, and marveled at her sculptured beauty.

"How fortunate I was that Maroula and the other Amazons found her below on the beach before she might have succumbed to the hostile elements. That would, indeed, have been a terrible waste," Hippolyte said almost just above a whisper.

Andromeda, however, was close enough to hear Hippolyte's words of thanks, and she thought to herself, "After all this was the very reason for this celebration of life in the name of Mother Goddess."

Hippolyte leaned down and softly kissed Natazia on her luscious, cheery-red lips, tasting all the mingled flavors of the Amazons-in-passing as well as her own and the taste of Natazia's pussy cream and love juice that still clung to her lips.

Natazia returned Hippolyte's kiss and then opened her eyes as the kiss ended.

"Oh, Queen Hippolyte, that was so exquisite. It was the first time I ever had an orgasm in my twenty-four years in this life, and what an orgasm it was. And I'm oh so glad it was you to whom I was able give my 'virginity," whispered Natazia. "I still miss my mother and father, but I'm so very glad and happy I was found and brought to you by my now sister Amazons."

Hippolyte smiled as she smoothed back Natazia's sweated brow and hair. She then gently brushed her cheek with her fingertips.

"Help Natazia down from the altar, Andromeda," Hippolyte directed.

At the Queen's bidding, Andromeda helped Natazia down from the altar and then walked away, giving Hippolyte and Natazia some quiet time alone.

"I am so very happy you feel that way, Natazia," Queen Hippolyte said as she took her by the hand. "And now that you have been initiated into the sisterhood and we have given Mother Creator thanks for you, let us now go to your new home...to our home...to Amazonia."