Amber and Blanca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torinona
Torinona
25 Followers

She lingered on the tiny clit she found, thrusting her tongue at the small semi-cloaked marble, trying to coax it out. She pursed her lips and sucked on it tenderly, as if she were sucking a nipple. When Amber's moans began to get louder, she moved her attention to less sensitive parts. Blanca softly licked each fold and crease her tongue discovered, tracing a zigzag-ish path here and there, never letting Amber know exactly where she'd feel that delightful tongue next.

Blanca fastened her full lips onto Amber's supple innermost lisp, practically snacking on them, hearing Amber utter, "Oh God... yes! Bite me... eat me up!" Blanca softly munched and kissed. She exquisitely pulled on them between her lips, occasionally nibbling the very sensitized edges. Then releasing them, she straightened and stiffened her tongue and began to plunge it into the receptive opening before her. Each time she thrust in, Amber squealed softly and shook... and as she pulled out, ran the tip along Amber's now protruding clit, which made her shudder all the harder. Blanca continued this thrusting, teasing motion, driving Amber nearly delirious as she feasted on her.

Amber tried raising herself to meet Blanca's lips, her body seeking more and more pleasure. Amber's juices were copious... trailing down to her asscheeks, and this inspired Blanca further. She wet her middle finger in Amber's succulent pussy, lowering her tongue's aim and poked at her tightest hole. Amber moaned as she felt that velvety wet tongue start to rim her. Blanca continued her tongue-fucking, rimming Amber's tight little bunghole, wetting and filling her simultaneously.

Amber ooh'ed and ahhh'd as Blanca's tongue danced inside her delicate flesh. Then slowly, softly, Blanca popped the tip of her slickened finger in as she removed her tongue. Amber's eyes rolled in her head, her head thrashing from the intensity, gasping, "Ay... Blanca!" over and over. Blanca slipped her finger further and further, each knuckle hugged by Amber's snug sphincter. Amber cried out as her climax took hold, her body thrashing about, trembling and moaning as her ass flexed around its slim intruder.

Blanca slowly, tenderly slipped her finger out of Amber. She reached up and kissed Amber's soft lips as her body slowly regained control of its movements. With Amber's body coated in a radiance of perspiration, Blanca got up from the bed, dashing, to each corner, undoing knots and releasing her friend and lover's pleasantly tormented body.

Once that was done, Blanca retrieved the abandoned sheets from the foot of the bead, cloaking herself and Amber in them. Blanca draped a thigh over one of Amber's, facing her, their breasts softly touching and said, "Gee, next time I think I'll tie you up face-down."

Amber's blissfully exhausted face broke into a giant smile, "Next time?!"

~ ~ ~ FIN ~ ~ ~

Torinona
Torinona
25 Followers
12