Amber Butterfly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still hard as a rock," Amber said.

"Johnson, you are amazing," Kathleen said with a grin.

Johnson grinned back at her.

Amber straddled Johnson's legs and crawled up until her crotch was poised over his upright cock. As Amber spread her legs apart and rubbed Johnson's cock against her pussy lips, Kathleen gasped as she saw Amber's exposed cunt.

"Good God, look how wet she is! Is she always like that?"

"Yep--pretty much. She really juices up easily. Hot as Hell too!" he replied with a grin.

The two voyeurs continued watching the laptop screen.

Johnson's glistening cock split Amber's pussy lips apart and started to sink into her cunt as she slowly lowered herself. She sighed as she continued to sink further down. Her pussy lips made a "V" around his cock. Down she went slowly with a whimper.

"Oh God, "Amber said with moan.

Johnson reached around and gripped her meaty ass-cheeks in the palms of his hands, and started slowly guiding her up and down. Amber fell forward and kissed him as she started lowering her hips up and down. Johnson's cock ploughed in and out of her. Her ass cheeks flexed and jiggled under his hands as she moved up and down, sliding her stretched pussy lips along his thick cock, rising up until the head was almost visible, and then down again, following the curve of his long cock.

Amber raised herself up on hands, and the camera point of view switched to the front.

Amber leveraged herself up and down. Her eyes were closed but her face had a look of rapture. Her beautiful breasts bounced as she moved up and down with increasing rapidity. Amber moaned louder and fell forward again, kissing Johnson as he wrapped his arms around her back, caressing her spine as she undulated on top of him more and more urgently.

"Nice editing," Kathleen commented.

The camera switched points of view again, and they had a view of the action from behind.

"How did you make it do the close-up?" Kathleen asked.

"The program zooms each camera in and out at regular intervals, and then I edit it to seem smooth," Johnson replied. "It's a lot of work!"

They could both see a close-up of his prick plunging in and out of Amber's sopping wet pussy. Kathleen could see fluid gushing out around Amber's pussy. A stream of glistening, viscous fluid ran down Johnson's cock, but it was quickly smeared as Amber continued bouncing up and down.

"Are you cumming there?" Kathleen asked.

"No, that's her!" Johnson replied.

"No way!"

"Yes way."

Amber was screaming with pleasure, grinding her hips hard. Soon she was gasping and had slowed to a stop.

"Oh baby! That's so good," Amber said with a sigh.

She got up on her hands and knees. "Come on lover--I know you like to come at me from behind."

"Like you don't?" Johnson taunted back on the screen.

Amber giggled and stuck her ass high in the air. She spread her knees apart and arched her back to tilt her pussy up a little as Johnson got behind her.

The perspective changed to a different camera, which had an angle midway between side and behind. At this angle, Johnson and Kathleen had a better view of Johnson's cock as it penetrated Amber's pussy again. Kathleen was struck by how engorged Amber's pussy was. Her lips were fully aroused--purple and swollen, and her clit looked like it was nearly as big as a small penis. Amber's ass cheeks were nearly spherical. Kathleen had to admit--Amber sure had a great ass.

"Where's the camera for this shot?" Kathleen asked.

"It's in the mirror by the door, further back than the desk. I can angle the view with the computer ahead of time," Johnson told her.

Johnson gripped her hips as he pounded in and out of Amber doggie-style. Amber rocked back and forth on her hands and knees, pushing her tail back on Johnson's stiff rod. After a few strokes, she collapsed on her elbows, her face buried in the pillow. She was moaning again, and gripped the pillow hard in her fists as Johnson continued fucking her.

Amber was rocking back and forth faster. She was moaning as well, but even so the slapping sounds her ass made as it smacked up against Johnson's groin as he fucked her harder were clearly audible.

"Watch this--she cums for the second time!" Johnson advised Kathleen.

Kathleen watched in fascination, realizing that Amber was cumming again. Once again she could see fluid dripping around Johnson's cock.

"Does she--does she squirt?" Kathleen asked, breathing hard.

"Yep--she cums really hard."

Amber collapsed forward with a sigh until she was laying flat on the bed prostate. Johnson's gently caressed her backside as her breathing relaxed. After a few minutes, she got back on her hands and knees.

"Here it comes," Johnson whispered to Kathleen.

Amber looked around at her boyfriend.

"Johnson?"

"Yes babe?"

"I want you to fuck me in the ass."

"Are you sure babe?"

"Yes, I want to try it. Just promise me you'll stop if I ask--okay?"

"You got it babe," Johnson said. He reached into the drawer of his end table and found some lubrication.

"Crouch down a little--that's it," he directed her.

Amber knelt down on the bed until her thighs were resting on her calves. Her front was completely prostate on the bed, her head buried in the pillows.

Johnson knelt on the bed behind her and gently started lubricating her. He put a huge glob of Astroglide in her ass and guided his stiff cock up to her asshole. Gently and slowly, he pushed the head of his prick into her tight sphincter as he held her ass cheeks apart.

"Now, I want you to relax, and breathe deeply. I need to lubricate you real well. Then I'll go real slow, okay?" Johnson said on screen.

"Relax, sort of push out a little--like you're going to the bathroom--there you go," he coached.

Soon his cock was buried in Amber's ass up to the hilt.

"How does it feel babe?"

"Strange--really full, but it only hurts a little."

"You'll relax and stretch out a bit," he said, and gripping her hips, started sawing in and out slowly and gently.

"Oh babe--it's so hot and tight!" he moaned with pleasure.

Amber found she could move back and forth easier. It was starting to feel good, which surprised her. She started pushing herself back and forth.

"Oh God!" she whimpered.

Kathleen watched with lust and envy as Johnson fucked Amber's ass on the laptop screen. At the angle they faced the web cam, she could clearly see Johnson's cock plowing up into Amber's ass over and over. "Well, what do you think," Johnson asked her with a grin.

"Jesus, Johnson, now I want you to fuck me in the ass just like her!" Kathleen replied.

Soon they were in bed together, and Johnson was giving Kathleen the same treatment as Amber was getting in the clip they were watching. He held Kathleen's thighs up and apart as she sank her asshole down on his stiff cock. He used his hands to lower her up and down and she assisted with her legs. Kathleen pushed her ass back harder as Johnson fucked her. Her ass cheeks mashed up against his groin as he fucked her. She closed her eyes as she felt an orgasm welling up inside her.

The webcam caught it all from the front, as did other hidden cameras, which also showed them watching clips of Amber and Johnson having sex on the computer. As Johnson fucked her in the ass, Kathleen continued watch him doing the same to Amber on the computer screen. She was getting fucked in the same place on their bed.

Amber and Johnson flopped on their side, with Amber facing the webcam on the desk next to the bed.

"Ohhh, why does that feel so good?" Amber moaned aloud, her eyes closed in ecstasy, as Johnson held her left leg up with his palm under her thigh near the knee and continued plowing his cock in and out of her ass. With one hand, Amber reached down and stuck two of her fingers in her pussy and gripped her clit.

In a few minutes, Amber was screaming with pleasure as Johnson pumped harder. Suddenly he stopped and pulled his cock out. Reaching down with his hand, he pumped his cock three times and sprayed a load of cum on Amber's hip where the camera would catch it.

Johnson's cell phone rang--the one that he used for Amber!

He was fucking Kathleen's ass while she was watching the computer screen in front of her!

"Better get it," he panted. Keeping one hand on Kathleen's waist, he grabbed the phone out of his khaki slacks on the bed with the other hand and flipped open his phone with his thumb.

"Yeah?" he answered the phone.

Kathleen could vaguely hear Amber's voice on the cell phone as Johnson continued fucking her, and she had to bite her tongue to keep from crying out in pleasure, but the thought that Johnson' was fucking her in the ass while he talked to Amber on the phone excited her.

"Nothing--just visiting with Kat," he replied into the phone, as he continued pumping his cock in and out of Kathleen's ass. He clapped his other hand over Kathleen's mouth to muffle her moans.

"You're almost home? Pulling into the driveway? Okay, see you in 5."

Johnson snapped the phone closed and started pumping faster. Within seconds he was squirting his hot load in Kathleen bowels as she started screaming with pleasure. He had barely finished ejaculating when the two pulled away and hurriedly dressed.

Johnson snapped his laptop shut and pulled his pants back on. He heard the sound of Amber's truck door shutting outside in the parking lot. Kathleen quickly smoothed out the comforter on the bed and ran to the bathroom, and Johnson hurried out to the front room, combing his hair, and had the TV turned on and sat in the easy chair just as he heard Amber opening the door.

Amber came into the apartment. She walked over and bent down to kiss Johnson, and then pulled off her backpack and tossed it on the floor by the sofa.

"Um--you're sweaty," Amber commented.

"Yeah, I was working out," Johnson replied.

"Working out? I thought you were visiting Kathleen?"

"Oh she came--came over--just a few minutes ago. I think she went to the bathroom."

Amber heard the toilet flush and the bathroom door opened up. The bathroom had given Kathleen a few precious seconds to finish dressing, straightening her hair up, and thinking of a good excuse for her visit.

"Hey Kathleen, what's happening?"

"Not much, I brought you something you might want," she replied.

"Um--in the bedroom?" she added.

Amber led Kathleen into the bedroom and they both sat down on the side of the bed next to the desk. Kathleen hoped the smell of sex wasn't too obvious.

Kathleen pulled the dildo out of her purse that she had used to teach Amber blowjob basics with.

"I got a new one--I thought you might want it," she said.

Amber giggled and her face turned red. "Oh, that's okay," she demurred.

"Oh go on and take it!" Kathleen told her. You never know when you might need it."

"Alright, but with Johnson around--I definitely don't need it!" Amber replied. "At least I don't have to worry about him being unfaithful! He's too busy with me!"

"Amber, did you--uh, you know..."

"Did he fuck me in the ass?" Amber giggled. "Yes, we did."

"Did you like it?"

"It's the most amazing thing. I thought I would hate it, but I loved it. Am I perverted?" she asked.

"No! Lot's of girls like it. I like it too. I told you that didn't I?" Kathleen replied as she felt some of Johnson's cum leaking out of her ass.

"Yeah, you sure did. Kathleen did you just come to visit or what?"

"Oh, I also wanted to tell you some good news in person," Kathleen responded, improvising.

"Okay, spit it out," Amber said enthusiastically.

"I have a new boyfriend."

Amber squealed with excitement. "Who?!"

"Brian Michaels."

"I thought he was dating Heather Thompson?" Amber replied, puzzled.

"No, they broke up."

"Why?"

"Uh, someone was playing around," Kathleen responded cautiously. She didn't want to tell Amber that the someone was her and Brian.

"Really? That's too bad. Isn't it hard to trust Brian after that?" Amber asked.

"No, Heather just wasn't giving him what he needed. Besides, Brian and I--it's different. We can both be with other people. It's an open relationship," Kathleen responded.

"But, what--uh, how is it even a relationship then?"

It wasn't really--they just fucked occasionally, but Kathleen felt she needed to improvise to explain why she came over and couldn't think of anything better at the moment. But it could be a problem if Amber expected Brian to be hanging around her all the time, so she had to downplay it a little bit.

"Well, we're number one to each other, and we date and spend our time with each other more than with anyone else, but we can stay free and stay ourselves--as long as it's in the open and we don't keep secrets from each other. It's kind of like having the advantages of a relationship without the disadvantages."

Amber didn't think so, but she decided to bite her tongue and not say anything else. However, Kathleen's open relationship made her think of Johnson's past infidelity.

"Promise me, pleasepleaseplease. I beg you--if you ever find out Johnson's being unfaithful to me, you'll let me know?"

Kathleen held her hands up with her palms out. "Hey, I don't want to get in the middle of anything, and I'm nobody's spy!"

"Please!"

Kathleen was silent for a minute. What would it hurt to agree and tell Amber what she wanted to hear?

"Okay, I will."

Amber breathed a sigh of relief.

"Um, she added cautiously. You wouldn't, would you?"

Kathleen looked at her sharply. "Amber, I may have that one time at the party when we were both drunk and stoned, but I gave you my promise."

"Besides, Brian and I have a deal--we have to be in the open about anyone else we have sex with. No sneaking around," Kathleen lied.

Amber felt relieved. Even though Kathleen had betrayed her once before, she felt her friend was being honest with her this time.

The next day Johnson met with a representative of Sunshine Communications at the Rusty Pelican--a waterfront restaurant. Johnson shook Mike Hamilton's hand and slid into the booth across from him. They had chosen the restaurant for it's high-backed booths which afforded a lot of privacy. The waitress came and took their orders, after she left, Mike turned to Johnson.

"Well Johnson, the clips and stills you've provided so far are pretty impressive. I agree that she's something special. But if we're going to really hit paydirt, we need more. Here's the situation with the marketplace. You have literally thousands of beautiful young women fucking and sucking on the Internet for free. That's pretty tough to compete with."

Johnson just nodded--he was here mainly to listen.

"First, we've got to get more variety--other guys, maybe some threesomes, lesbian scenes, etc."

Johnson thought hard. How in the world was he going to trick Amber into all this?

But Mike wasn't done.

"Second, before we do anything else, and before we pay for anything, or sign anything, she's got to sign this legal consent form, and you need to have her produce two forms of ID in front of a notary public to prove she's legal."

Johnson was bewildered as Mike slid a multi-page document over to him. And how in the world would he pull this off?

"Third, she needs to distinguish herself somehow. She's a knock-out, there's no doubt about that--but that's not enough. As I said, there's thousands of hot chicks that anyone can watch for free on the Internet. We've got to find a way to make her stick out more."

Johnson left the meeting discouraged. How in the world would he do all this?

Kathleen rolled off Johnson and sighed. She purred with pleasure as Johnson's cum dribbled out of her cunt.

"Well, did you talk her into it?" Johnson asked.

"It's kind of hard to do that if you haven't asked her yet, but I think I planted the idea. It's up to you to help it take root. What's your plan tiger?" Kathleen responded.

"I'm not sure--I'm afraid to even bring it up with her. She's likely to freak out," Johnson said.

"I think that's a pretty good prediction."

"Well dammit, I need to get more variety with her. I can't be the only one she ever sucks or fucks if I really want to capitalize on this thing. I need more clips."

Kathleen thought for a minute.

"Didn't Kyle's girlfriend dump him a few months ago?"

"More like he dumped her."

"Does Amber know that?"

Johnson thought for a minute. I think she just knows that he doesn't have a girlfriend any more," he replied.

"Would Kyle like a blowjob from Amber---never mind--that's a stupid question. Look, here's what you do--you just get Kyle to go along with it which should be the easy part, then you give Julie a big sob story, about how Kyle's heart is broken and he hasn't been laid in months. Tell her he's getting desperate and is really starting to hurt in his balls and needs relief. At first she'll be pissed that you would ask it of her, but later she'll probably come to me and ask me for advice, and I'll encourage her. Maybe that will get things started as far as variety--get her foot in the door, and it might be easier later."

"That might work," Johnson said chewing it over in his mind. "The only thing about Kyle--I know it will be no problem getting him to go along with getting a blowjob from Amber, but I'm not sure he'll agree to everything else," Johnson said.

"He will. He has a huge man-crush on you--he'll do whatever you want. And besides--come on--this is Amber we're talking about. I don't think you're going to find very many members of the male sex who would refuse to fuck her. That's the least of your worries--finding guys willing to fuck her."

Johnson laughed.

"After she gives Kyle a blowjob, that might open the door to a threesome," Kathy suggested. "So, what else did Mike say?"

"Something to make her different."

"What does he mean? Different in what way? She's already gorgeous."

"That's not enough he said. Something to make her different--not just beautiful."

Kathleen thought about it for a minute. She thought of one of her friends--Cinnabar.

"Maybe a tattoo?"

Johnson thought for a minute. "I don't know Kat. There's a lot of porn stars who have tattoos. Quite a lot of them."

"It can't be just any tattoo--it has to be spectacular--maybe erotic."

"Kat you are brilliant! I know a guy--I'll talk to him."

Johnson was excited now. He was pacing back and forth.

"Kat, how in the world am I going to get her to do it? It was hard as Hell getting her to pierce her tongue and belly."

"I need to think about that more--but I think we can do it. Don't you have a birthday coming up?"

"Great idea--I'll ask her as a birthday gift..."

"No," Kathleen interrupted. "The idea of a birthday gift has to be hers. Ask for it, but not as a birthday gift--suggest it as something for her for now. We'll have to work on it."

"I'll plant the idea, and I think we need to have her meet my friend Cinnabar."

"Cinnabar? Who's she?" Johnson asked.

"She's a friend of mine--she's met Amber in a class or two. She's got a gorgeous tattoo on her back. She's also openly bisexual and I know for a fact she lusts over Amber."

"Really?"

"Anyway, here's the plan: I'll have a party, and make sure Cinnabar is there. I'll make sure she wears a top where her tattoo shows--that should be easy, since she usually dresses that way anyway, and you and the other guys will pay lots of attention to Cinnabar and her tattoo. Amber will get jealous--and that will make her more receptive to the idea"