Amber Calls The Shots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia does as she's told, brings us drinks.

"What do you make of this hunky boy then?" I ask her, me and Rob lounging on the sofa with our iced vodkas, her standing in front of us like a lemon. Rob, looking lush in jeans and tee shirt, has his muscular arm around me and I'm sexily stroking his thigh. That he has an erection is plain from the bulge in his jeans.

"Well?" I taunt, insisting the poor girl answers.

"He's nice, Amber," mumbles Cynthia.

"Hear that, Robert? My friend Cynth rather likes you."

Cynthia looks down, really embarrassed.

"Too bad. I'm only into gorgeous girls like you, Amber baby, you know that, I don't go with the dross," grunts Rob, not even looking up at the poor girl he's insulting.

"Aw, don't be like that, sweetie, that's cruel. Cyn just needs to lose a few pounds is all," I say.

"Mmm, and the rest. Plus a face transplant. Oh and maybe fix that skin," says Robert, getting into the swing now.

"Enough, Rob," I say, pretending for a second to be annoyed with him for being so horrible about how Cynthia looks. Only for a second though, because we're soon getting busy again.

Oh dear, Cynthia is crying now.

I giggle at the situation I've engineered, how unhappy she looks, and I stroke and squeeze Rob's erection through his jeans. He starts nibbling my ear and his hand snakes under my skirt.

"Oh yeah, baby," I moan, "that feels sooo good. Stroke me, Rob honey. Make me wet."

I wriggle a bit, let him slide my skirt and top off. I'm down to my knickers and Rob has one hand inside, the other fondling my breasts. I can feel how much he wants to fuck me, and that's good because my pussy is getting very wet and I want to fuck him too. Some further sport to be had with Cynthia, though, before we retire to the bedroom.

We keep the stroking and fondling up for a few minutes. Poor Cynth doesn't really want to stand there watching me and Rob get sexy on the sofa, but we're right under her nose and she pretty much has to.

Time for a long, passionate snog. We do this, then I look up at her and giggle. "Oh god Cyn, you really should get a boyfriend, you know. How can we double-date if you don't get a guy? Just imagine how great I'm feeling right now, making out with this hunky guy, knowing he's soon going to be taking me to bed and making love to me for hours and hours."

I'm taunting the wretched girl, getting off on that just as much as what Rob's doing to me.

"Look at him, Cyn. Totally yummy, isn't he?"

Cynthia, still crying, nods.

"And he's all mine. Aren't I the lucky girl, Cyn? Bet you wish you were me right now, don't you? Bet you wish we could trade places."

Not even a nod this time. Poor Cynth.

I'm far from finished. The next bit is going to be hilarious. Both me and Rob laughed like crazy people when I told him the previous night what was going to happen.

"Hey, I know," I said, grinning wickedly at her. "We can't trade places, because it's me Rob wants to fuck, but what about you help out? Get him ready for me, so to speak. I mean, I'm just about naked here but he's still got his pants and his shirt on. So how about he stands up and you remove his clothes for him. ALL his clothes, Cyn. You'll be able to see a hunky, naked man then, won't you? No touching of course, reserved for me, but you'll get a good look at the yummy male body I'm going to be enjoying when I take him off to bed. Yeah, I like that idea. Let's do it. I'll just sit over here and watch."

Rob and I both stood up and I sashayed over to the chair opposite in order to fully enjoy this spectacle.

And spectacle it was, believe me. Giggle. Rob raised his arms and Cynthia pulled his tee shirt up and over his head. He stood there topless, his tanned muscular torso flaunted before Cynthia. The poor girl was sexually excited, this much was clear from her heavy breathing.

"Hey Amber, Miss Ugly Duck is getting a bit leery here. Reckon she wants me herself."

I giggled. "Wait till she does the rest, baby. Poor girl has never been kissed, let alone fucked, so you can imagine what she's thinking."

I couldn't stop giggling now. The thought of how tantalising this must be for poor Cynthia was just hilarious.

"Oh just before you attack his pants, Cyn. I need a smoke. Can you fetch me a cigarette?"

Cynthia, showing how utterly in my power she was, got me one from the packet on the table and trotted over to give it to me. I opened my mouth, saying nothing, and taking the cue she slipped it between my lips.

"Now, here's a fifty note," I said, fishing another one out of my bag and holding it out to her. "You know what to do."

And I made her do what I'd done earlier. Light the note with the candle and use it to light my cigarette.

"You really shouldn't waste money like that, Cyn, you know," I mocked, blowing smoke into her face. "Whatever would your folks think?"

Cynthia coughed a bit but otherwise was mute. Couldn't speak, just kept on with the quiet sobbing. Music to my ears it was.

"The pants," I instructed.

So she took Rob's jeans off. Undid them and rolled them down his legs. It was funny because he had a button fly, so the poor girl had to undo each one. Not easy when the guy has a throbbing erection in there. Rob made it more difficult by gyrating his hips around. "Whoa she's getting involved with my cock, baby," he grinned over at me.

"No touching Cyn, remember?" I giggled. "His lovely big cock is only for me."

Cynthia finally got his jeans off, leaving Rob clad only in boxers. His erect cock was sticking straight up and protruding over the waistband. The guy was ready to fuck me, that was gratifyingly obvious.

Time for the next twist of the knife. "Cyn, with his boxers, use your teeth to get them off, okay? Kneel down in front of my hunky boyfriend and get those choppers working. Come on, you can do it."

And she did. Amazingly she did exactly this. She got down on her knees and started working Rob's boxers off with her teeth. God, it was an absolute scream to watch.

She had to alternate between front and back. Rob didn't assist by turning, so the poor girl kept moving around him, shuffling on her knees, working his pants down over his buttocks, coming round doing his crotch side, then back to his butt. I sat there watching the whole performance, giggling fit to burst. When she's on the rear section, she has his ass right in her face. Her nose is actually rubbing in between the cheeks half the time.

"She's a real arse bandit, this mate of yours, babe," Rob chuckled, pushing his naked ass back into her face, moving it around. Poor Cynth was almost asphyxiated at one point.

"Nice one baby," I giggled. "Mmm go on, make her smell your arsehole. Make her lick it too. Hey Cyn, I've changed my mind about no touching. You can lick Rob's ass for a while. Go on, you know you want to."

And so we had a few minutes of Rob standing there with his boxers pulled over his buttocks and Cynth kneeling down behind him, licking away at his arse. He farted a few times while she was at it and I just about fell off my chair with glee.

The front part was even funnier. Working down his pants meant his chunky cock was slapping in her face. Rob flipped it around from side to side, wiping his dick across Cynthia's nose and lips. I sat there giggling, egging him on. "Yeah that's right baby, show her that juicy dick of yours. Let her sniff it. Show her EXACTLY what I'm gonna be enjoying when you make love to me."

Rob's boxers finally fell to his ankles and he kicked them off, stood naked before the kneeling Cynthia.

I taunted the poor girl. "Do you like his cock, Cyn? Mmm lovely, isn't it? Can you imagine how DIVINE it's going to feel inside me? God, you wish you were me instead of you, don't you? You wish you were a pretty girl, with a rich doting Daddy, a girl who gets to have any man she wants and fuck him in her fabulous apartment. I mean, look what's happening here. I get to make love with Rob in my nice, big, comfy bed and you get a quick look at his cock and a few minutes licking his butt. Life is just sooo not fair."

I got up and walked over to them.

"You may as well take my knickers off too, Cyn. You know, finish the job. I need to be naked for my hunky boyfriend. On your knees and with your teeth again, I'm afraid."

And I made the poor girl do me too, stood there giggling while she pulled away at my little silk panties with her mouth. They came off quite easy, slipped down to my ankles. "That's great Cyn," I giggled, looking down and not kicking them off myself. "But they're not quite off, are they? Get right down and do it properly. Still with your mouth. Yeah, good girl, that's it."

Cynthia was prostrate at my feet now, trying to manouveur the panties off. Which she couldn't because I wasn't raising my feet to let her. Rob was back on the sofa, laughing his face off.

I kept the wretched girl doing this for quite some time. Just basically slobbering around my feet, but unable to take the panties off.

"It's like I'm an Empress, isn't it?" I giggled. "Like I'm a beautiful Empress with her very own foot servant. That's you, Cyn, by the way. You're my little servant, working away down there, aren't you? Aw, poor Cynth. This is cruel of me, isn't it? Not letting you get them off. Listen, I need to hurry up, I'm ready to take my hunk to bed. So, why don't you ask me very nicely to allow you to get my panties off, then I'll let you. Come on Cyn, ask me really nicely."

"Ppplease Amber," she beseeched, looking up at me rather pathetically.

"Please what, Cyn? Come on, you have to say the whole thing. I want you to BEG your Empress to allow you to take her little silk panties off, so she can go fuck her big hunky boyfriend. Go on, beg exactly that. Then I'll let you take them off and we can go to the bedroom."

"Please Empress Amber, PLEASE let me get your panties off, so you can go and fuck your big hunky boyfriend."

"My what panties?"

"Sorry Empress, your little silk panties."

This scene summed up my relationship with poor Cynthia quite beautifully. Here she is grovelling at my feet, calling me "Empress", and plus she's saying sorry. She's apologising to the girl who's torturing her. And the thing is, I know she's so pathetic that come Monday at the office, it'll be business as usual. She'll be in floods of tears about this when she gets home tonight, but next week I'll be back to being her superior, condescending "friend".

I'm loving every minute of it, needless to say, being as I'm such a Bad Girl.

I raise my feet in turn and gaze down giggling at the pathetic sight of Cynthia, prostrate, pulling my knickers off with her teeth. She succeeds and has them safely off and in her mouth. I tell her to stay in this position and I sit down on the sofa next to Robert, both of us fully naked. Rob is laughing like a drain. His cock is rock hard, he's really turned on by the whole scenario. So am I, my pussy is wet and my nipples are hard as his dick.

"Come on Amber babe, stop pissing around with what's-her-face, I wanna fuck you," he grins wolfishly, and fingers his big juicy cock.

"Dumpster," I giggle. "That's what the boys at work call her. The Dumpster."

"Whatever, baby. So stop pissing around with little Miss Dumpster here and let's you and me fuck. I wanna make love to you, gorgeous."

I grin down at Cynthia who's lying curled up on the floor with my panties in her mouth. It's a funny sight.

"God Cyn, the guy wants me REAL bad, doesn't he? He desires me, Cynthia. This dishy guy is crazy with desire for me. Do you know how lovely it feels for a girl to be desired by a sexy, young hunk like Rob? Don't worry Cyn, I know you don't. I'll describe it for you sometime. I'll tell you EXACTLY how delicious it feels. What are friends for, right?"

Cynthia has started snivelling again.

"And we ARE still friends, Cynth, aren't we? Please say we are. Oh sorry, guess you can't talk with my panties in your mouth. Just nod or shake your head."

She nods.

"Yeah, course we are," I giggle gleefully. Rob is stroking my pussy and I'm groaning with pleasure, all the time taunting poor Cynthia. "Mmm, look what he's doing to me, Cyn. Oh god it feels soooo good. This is what they call foreplay, Cynth. It's when a hunky guy like Rob gets a very attractive girl like me all turned on, before he fucks her. He's getting my pussy dripping wet and ready for his big hard cock. Oh god Cyn, I don't know which I like best, the foreplay or the fuck. Or maybe AFTER even. That's real nice too, Cynth. Just lying there in bed, being lazily intimate and affectionate with a hunky man, feeling all satisfied, after a great fuck. Hey look, you don't mind me having all the fun here while you only get to watch, do you? You have to keep my knickers in your mouth so, you know, just nod or shake. It's okay watching me make out with a hunky guy, Cyn, isn't it?"

Cynthia nods her head. She looks quite sad now. Still sobbing slightly.

"You do look ridiculous down there, Cynthia," I giggle. "Why don't you get up? No, not all the way up, I don't mean that. Just on your hands and knees, kind of like a dog. Yeah right, like that. Face this way though. You need to be looking at the Empress and her hunk. Yeah, good girl. Excellent. Hey and keep those panties in your mouth. If you drop them I'll be annoyed. The Empress will be annoyed, Cyn, and we don't want this, do we?"

She shakes her head. Jeez, she's pathetic.

"Pretend they're like a bone or something," I giggle. "Seeing as you're impersonating a dog."

"Stupid cow," sniggers Rob.

"Bitch," I correct him. "Girl dogs are called bitches."

"Stupid bitch then," grins Rob. "I prefer sexy looking bitches like you, Ambs baby, I have to say."

I giggle. A cruel and sexy little bitch is DEFINITELY what I am. I look at Rob's cock and gently stroke it, loving how it feels. I lick my lips suggestively. I can hardly wait to go to bed with him.

In fact, I decide to wait no longer. "Come on sugar, let's go fuck," I say to Robert and we get up and walk off naked to my bedroom. "You follow, Cyn," I call back and she scampers after us on her hands and knees, knickers in mouth. I feel SO imperious at this point. Imperious and very beautiful.

I make Cynthia kneel by the bed, so she'll get a great view of everything me and Rob get up to. I order her to put her arms behind her back, to get my knickers right the way in her mouth and keep them there. Then we ignore her. We fuck for a couple of hours at least -- a fast and furious one, lazy interlude for chatting, bit of me sucking his dick and him nibbling my pussy and fondling my tits, then something very long and very slow -- with poor, sex starved Cynthia kneeling there watching, forbidden to move a muscle. I'm being made passionate love to in my bed by a hunky guy, right in front of the poor, helpless cow. I love that she sees all the sexy things Rob does to me (and I do to him) and that she hears me purring with pleasure, screaming in ecstasy. I'm in Bad Girl heaven.

We ignore her until we're finished - even when chatting between fucks, it's like she isn't there. Then finally what we do, me and Rob, is we lie in bed and we just stare and laugh at the poor girl for ages. Make out like she's the funniest and most ridiculous thing we've ever seen. Which she is, let's be honest. We laugh at her till the tears are falling down our faces. And hers too, though for very different reasons. I've humiliated her beyond belief and enjoyed every second of it. Don't you just love it when a plan comes together? Giggle.

"You can go home now, Cynth," I say, finally. She extracts my panties from her mouth, puts them on the bed, and struggles to her feet. I sense she feels deeply shamed that she's allowed me to treat her like this, and that pleases me.

She shuffles off.

"Hey, close the door on your way out," I order.

"See you Monday, Cyn," I giggle, as she leaves.

Me and Rob are in hysterics.

I decide to phone Tiffany later when Rob's gone ... Tiff's my REAL best friend ... and tell her all about this. She'll love it.

(5) GIRLY LUNCH

Any case, back to those girly lunches I was telling you about. I always pay, which I don't mind since it only re-enforces my effortless superiority. We spend a couple of hours at the restaurant, me looking as hot and delicious as the food and Cynth looking dowdy as hell. I feel totally at ease, being a very pretty and sophisticated girl who's used to such places, and she feels about as significant and comfortable as a worm in a bucket.

She hardly gets to say anything the whole time we're there because when I'm not flirting madly with the handsome young waiters, I'm regaling her with salacious stories about the various hunky men in my life. In particular, I take great pleasure in giving her chapter and verse on the red hot weekends I enjoy with Paul and Mario.

Paul and Mario? Ah yes, haven't told you about them yet, have I? Later. Giggle. (I'll tell you more about my gorgeous friend Tiffany too.)

Point is, I really do rub it in, how much sexy fun I've got going on with dishy men when she, poor cow, has a big fat zero. I tell her about the guys I'm dating, also those I'm not dating but who are pestering to take me out. I tell her all about the expensive presents I've been given. I tell her which of the guys I'm dating I'm also sleeping with (and I rate their bed prowess on a scale of 1 to 10) and which ones I'm just teasing and leading on, allowing to spend oodles of money on me before I dump them. I do this a lot with older guys. Like Roger. I'll fill you in on that particular (very funny) story in a minute.

I also like to do patronising stuff like asking her "advice" on how to fend off the attentions of guys who I'm fed up with, and I show her photos of various hunky numbers who I know Cynthia will fancy like crazy. Then I pretend to be interested when she stutters something meant to be helpful.

As if.

Like I say, rubbing her face in it.

Not as much as with the episode in my flat with Rob (that was a one-off, she's never been invited back) but still, tormenting Cynthia with what a great life I have is something I ALWAYS enjoy doing.

(6) AMBER DUMPS THE BOSS

I do DEFINITELY lead guys on, I do that a lot - make them think they have a chance, string them along. Specially older guys, as I say. My boss for example, Roger, who's pretty senior at the company, and who got the hots for his sexy young secretary (that's me) something rotten. Course every guy there has the hots for me (giggle), but Roger got it particularly bad. Guess it's quite frustrating for a middle-aged guy, having to look at a sexy young girl all day every day, Monday to Friday. Wife and children, all of that, but it made no difference to him -- still desperate to get into MY knickers. No dice obviously, and I've blown him out now, but it was fun to keep him dangling for a while. Giggle. Yeah, poor guy, I toyed with him for ages.

He thought he was getting somewhere with me because I let him take me out to fancy restaurants. You should see the size of the bills I ran up. Giggle. Not as if he's filthy rich, either. Like I say, he's senior management in the company but he's not paid a fortune or anything. I'm the one who's filthy rich. All the more amusing how he was spending all this money on me. Giggle. Our last "date", he presented me with this necklace which cost him thousands. Told me he'd used the money he was going to buy his wife an anniversary present with. Guess she had to make do with something cheap and cheerful -- a pair of tights or something. Can you believe it?

Well not my fault, is it? Guys can spend their dough how they want, and old Roger wanted to spend it on a luscious 19 year old girl who he thought he might have a chance of bedding.

He sure thought he had a chance that night, I can tell you. "Here Amber darling," he said, proudly showing me this necklace as we sat down to dinner. "Ooo honey!" I cooed, all soft and seductive. I let him drape it round my neck and it snuggled nicely into my cleavage. I always wore a very low-cut dress for dinner dates with Roger ... it amused me how he drooled over my tits ... and this evening was no exception. Every so often, during dinner, I'd fondle and stroke the necklace, knowing full well it made poor Roger think all the more about doing exactly this with my naked breasts. With ALL of me, let's face it.