Amber Calls The Shots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They'll fix me a yummy snack and bring it to me in bed. When I've eaten it, I'll stretch out on the bed and they'll give me a long, slow, very sexy massage. I lie there and I luxuriate in the sensation of four strong male hands stroking and rubbing and fondling every inch of my body. It's just divine.

After my massage, I'm ready to be made love to again -- nice and slowly -- and they take turns to service me. I don't have to do anything for this (it's not like during the night, when I do all sorts of slutty things to their cocks and other parts), I simply lie back and enjoy.

Then it's my bath. The boys help with that too, of course. Mmm.

As they leave on Sunday evening ... they tuck me into my bed and softly kiss me goodnight ... "see you next weekend, Amber darling", they whisper ... I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

(10) EMPRESS AMBER

So, that's my weekends at the moment. Giggle.

And Monday to Friday? The office? How's this looking now?

Well, things went downhill fast for Roger after the night I blew him off. Next day in the office, I turned up for work wearing the necklace he'd given me. It was like a trophy. Also a way of reminding him how I'd humiliated him in the club. I wore a really REALLY low-cut top, instead of the usual blouse, and I dispensed with a bra.

He came in looking sheepish, but when he saw his necklace nestling between my fabulous tits he brightened up because he got the wrong idea. Stupid jerk thought it maybe meant I regretted what I'd done, that he and I might still be on. As if.

We had a little chat in his room and I straightened him out. Told him he'd better watch his step from now on, else I'd tell his wife how he'd been chasing after a gorgeous young girl at work, buying her expensive presents and stuff. And I'd tell the whole office about how I'd been teasing and leading him on, just for a giggle, make him a laughing stock around the place.

He soon got the picture, even though he's theoretically my boss.

What we agreed was he could carry on in his job, but that from now on he'd stay in his room the whole time, do his own typing etc. Meantime, I'd get to be in charge of the general office -- the big room where me and Cynth, plus Dean, Donny, and the rest of the guys hung out. And Gerald the Geek, of course, let's not forget Gerald.

Roger sent an email to this effect. Set it all up for me.

It's worked out perfectly. We never see Roger (or indeed anyone else from the company, since our department is pretty self-contained) and it leaves me ruling the roost in the office. I can do absolutely anything I want. Giggle. Think I told you I have a great time at work, didn't I? Well now, since this new arrangement we agreed a couple of months ago, it's doubly great.

First thing I did, after getting Roger to authorise it, was call everyone together and tell them I was making some job and salary changes. All the guys would get a 50% rise, I announced, except for Dean and Donny, who were getting a 100% rise on account of being quite dishy. Oh and also except for Gerald, who I officially demoted to the newly created role of "General Dogsbody", with corresponding 50% pay cut. Cynthia -- or "Dumpster" as I referred to her (since I decided to drop the whole charade of pretending to be her friend, now I was in charge) -- Dumpster would be my Personal Assistant, a promotion of sorts but no pay rise. Whether she suffered a pay CUT or not would depend on how she performed. I reserved the right to slash her money if she displeased me in any way. I gave myself the title of Empress (and a 200% pay rise even though, as you know, I don't need the money), but said only Cynthia and Gerald had to call me this, the guys could keep calling me Amber as usual, or ... and I winked at Dean and Donny, as I said this ... just "Gorgeous" would do. New names for Cyn and Gerald too -- everybody to call them Dumpster and Geek from now on. These are no longer their nicknames, I said, these are their actual NAMES as far as here's concerned.

So, yeah, pretty cool uh?

(11) POOR LITTLE GERALD

And I really AM a Bad Girl at the office now.

I can do whatever I like, so I totally indulge myself. I wear exactly what I feel like wearing is one thing, and what I always feel like wearing is something very very sexy. I drove the guys crazy before, of course, but now I REALLY do. Giggle. I stuck with the skirt blouse combo for a while, but my skirts got very short and my blouses extremely revealing. Then I started to mix it up, wearing dresses sometimes -- short, figure hugging ones -- or super tight jeans with scanty little cropped tops which show off my sexy belly. I never bother with a bra, I like to make sure my tits are presented to maximum effect, which means cleavage showing and nipples straining against flimsy material. Now summer's here, I swan around the office wearing not much at all ... just a teeny weeny little sun dress mostly.

The drooling guys just can't take their eyes off me (giggle) and I love it.

The guys are happy enough too. I tease and flirt with them the whole time and I've given them all (except Gerald the Geek ... or General Dogsbody, rather) permission to ogle me as much as they want, also to get their cocks out and jerk off whenever my teasing sexiness gets too much for them. Only stipulation is they ask me first and, when I ask why they need to beat off, they say it's because of how hot and sexy I'm looking.

They adore me and shower me with compliments, which I lap up. Giggle. Dean and Donny especially adore me because I sometimes have a little smooch with them. I kiss and semi make out with them when I'm in the mood, let them take turns to snog me, feel me up a little bit -- you know, put their hand up my dress, fondle my tits, squeeze my ass. It's a bit like with Paul and Mario except Dean and Donny don't get to fuck me, they just get this smoochfest followed by jerking themselves off. It's a jerk off deluxe, as it were.

Different with Gerald, of course. Gerald doesn't adore me at all. His life at the office was a misery before, what with being badly bullied by Dean and Donny ever since the thing I told you about, but now I'm in charge, now I've made him official "General Dogsbody" who everyone must call Geek, things are truly grim for him.

He doesn't, for example, get to flirt with me and pay me compliments and jerk off when ogling me gets too much. What HE has to do is clean the guys cocks when they're finished. Giggle. With tissues usually, but sometimes -- if I decide -- with his mouth. Dean especially likes to have Gerald lick his dick clean, so I tend to indulge him in that unless I'm feeling mean. If I'm feeling mean, I tell Gerald to use a tissue on him. You should see Dean's face when I do that -- sooo disappointed, poor guy.

This is the least of poor Gerald's problems, though -- cleaning the other guys post jerk off dicks -- this is quite pleasant compared to a lot of what happens to him on a typical day. He has to call me Empress, as you know, and that's appropriate because my power is absolute when it comes to how he gets persecuted. Not that I come up with all the ideas for tormenting him -- I don't (although I have some very good ones, Giggle) -- but it's because I allow and encourage the others to do whatever they want with him. I just observe and giggle, join in when I feel like it. It's more fun that way, I find.

Poor Gerald. He's our torture toy, basically.

Like yesterday, first thing in the morning, I said to the guys I felt Geek deserved a rough day and did anyone have any bright ideas?

I grinned over at Gerald who was in his usual place -- standing on a stool in the middle of the room. The deal is he stays on the stool except when doing things which require otherwise. Like his cock cleaning duties, for example. It's a good place to keep him because it means he's easily accessible to torment. Also he's in full view of everyone at all times, so we can stare and laugh at him throughout the day.

He has a sick look on his face, I'm amused to see. The poor guy can tell I'm in a playful mood and he knows he's going to suffer. Giggle.

"You okay, Geek?" I smirk.

"Yes, Empress," he replies, as he has to.

"And tell me, Geek, am I looking utterly gorgeous today in this short, skimpy, very revealing dress?"

"Yes, Empress Amber," says Gerald.

He's right -- Giggle. I'm wearing a dress which shows off my luscious body to the max. I'm perched up on my desk at the front of the room, legs on show and teasingly crossed, facing the guys -- my favourite position for when I hold court in the office.

"So, come on boys ... ideas? It's a competition. Whoever comes up with the stuff I like most can rub some sun lotion on my legs for me."

A lot of hands shoot up. Quelle Surprise.

"Oh hang on, maybe I better check with my Personal Assistant first," I grin, looking down at Cynthia who is kneeling in front of me, busily engaged in painting and manicuring my toenails.

"That okay with you, Dumpy? I know rubbing lotion into me is YOUR job but just this once we let one of the boys do it?"

"Yes, Empress," says Cynthia. I have her well trained now. She does and says absolutely anything I tell her to.

"Okay let's hear it. Larry, you first. You have something nice and evil?"

I go round the room, giving everyone a chance to give their ideas for torturing Gerald the Geek today. There's some pretty cruel stuff in there and it's fun to watch poor Gerald's face as he listens to it all. Giggle. Poor guy is petrified.

I decide to make Dean the winner. His ideas are indeed good but the main reason I go with him is he's looking easily the most dishy of the guys today and I want him to be the one who rubs cream into my legs. He celebrates by strolling over to Gerald, prodding him in the stomach. "Hey Geeky, hear that? Gonna have some fun today, aren't we?" Gerald flinches and starts to whimper, which gets people sniggering.

"So, Gorgeous," Dean grins at me. "When do I get to rub this cream into those sexy legs of yours?"

I favour him with a flirty pout. "Oh I dunno, Hunky, the best treats are worth waiting for, I always think," I tease. "Let's see, half hour or so? The Dumpster needs to finish with my nails first. I'll let you know."

Dean chuckles. "Can't wait, Gorgeous." The others are very jealous of him right now. They'll be even more jealous later, when he's getting to massage and fondle my fabulous legs.

Gerald carries on snivelling as Dean and I talk. To say he's not looking forward to the rest of the day is a serious understatement. Still, when does he ever? I'm telling you about yesterday but it was nothing special. Typical day at the office, really -- amusing ourselves with Gerald is routine. With Cynthia too, her life isn't much better than his now she's reduced to being my "Personal Assistant", for which read SLAVE. Poor Dumpster. Bet she longs for the days of me as her much prettier and very condescending "friend" -- the girly lunches and all that. I'm far more beastly to her now, and I don't even pretend I don't enjoy it.

Gerald wants to go to the bathroom and he asks my permission (as he and Cynthia always have to). I consider it, then I grin and say no. I smirk and tell him if he wants a pee (he nods that he does ... mumbles how he's "desperate"), he can do it right there, standing on the stool. In his pants. Outbreak of amusement at this. "Geek's gonna wet himself," the boys start chanting, and after a couple of minutes he does. He pees himself. The growing stain on the front of his trousers tells the story and we all laugh at his shame and humiliation. Poor guy.

(12) AMBS ARRANGES THINGS

I tell Cynthia to take a break from my pedicure, but stay right where she is and not move an inch, while I pop along and check on Roger in his room. I like to do this now and again so he stays aware of how sexy and pretty I am. You know, keep him thinking about me. Giggle. To get to his room, I leave the main office and go a short distance along the corridor. I open his door without knocking and stroll in. "Hi Rog," I say, amused to see him buried in typing. He's another one who much preferred the old days.

I sashay around in front of him, striking sexy and provocative poses in my skimpy dress. I'm rewarded with the look on his face as he ogles me. His longing is plain to see. He's drooling like a hungry dog being tantalised with a juicy bone, dangled just out of reach by its cruel owner.

I lean over his desk to talk to him and he gets a great view of my breasts inside my extremely scanty and revealing dress. I smile sadistically at his obvious arousal. He's gone red in the face and he's breathing rather heavily. I shake my tits around a little, giggling at him, and I tell him to go home at lunchtime because I want to use his room in the afternoon. I don't bother telling Roger this, but I plan to give Dean TWO treats today. Cream on legs at my desk, which he knows already, and then later an even better one -- a private smooch, just Dean and me, in Roger's room.

It'll be a first since up to now, when I've granted Dean and Donny a smooch, it's been out in the office, in full view of the others. That's great but this'll make a nice change. Donny will be put out, of course, because it will allow Dean to start lording it over him whereas they've been equals up to now -- my joint favourites. Thing is, I've decided Dean is definitely the most dishy and he's going to be my first favourite from now on. Donny will be second favourite (I'll still allow him smooches in the office, for example, which the other guys don't get) but Dean will be Main Man around the place. Dean will get more office smooches than Donny and, starting today, he'll sometimes get one of these private ones -- either in Roger's room, if it's free, or I'll take him out somewhere for a couple of hours, to the park maybe.

Be a pleasant surprise for him later, when I bring him here and tell him -- also tell him I'm giving him another salary rise so he'll be on way more than Donny and MILES more than anyone else.

Be an even more pleasant surprise for Dean when we have our smooch, because I'm going to let him do more than usual. I won't allow him to go all the way with me, of course -- privilege reserved for outside work and for REALLY dishy guys like Robert and Paul and Mario -- so it'll still be just a tease. A bigger tease, actually, because I plan to get him right to the edge of orgasm and then stop (something I always enjoy doing to boys ... usually just to torture them). It will be nice for Dean, though, given I'll be letting him finish himself off. God his cock is going to explode, probably only need to give himself a couple of strokes. Giggle. As for the mess on the floor afterwards, well either I'll get Gerald to come in and lick it all up or I'll just have Cynthia get a mop and do it. Gerald, probably -- be a suitable end to his day.

(13) ANOTHER GIRLY LUNCH

I go back to the office feeling pleased with how today is shaping up. I can hear the cackling well before I get there and that's because, as I see when I walk in, Dean is wasting no time and the fun has very much started as regards poor Gerald.

The boys have got the wretched guy naked and scampering around the room on all fours, yapping like a dog. They're sat at their desks, making Gerald crawl around from one to the other, begging for this pencil as if it's a bone. They poke and prod him in the face with the pencil for a while, stick it up his nose and in his ears and stuff, then they toss it across the floor and he has to go fetch with his mouth and bring it back to the next guy so they each get a turn. He has to keep yapping like a real dog does and this means the pencil keeps dropping out of his mouth onto the floor. Each time that happens, Dean slaps and kicks Gerald's naked butt and makes him pick it up again, does it hard enough to make the poor sod yelp.

It's the sort of game I can see could go on for a long time, so I just sit and watch for a while, clapping and giggling, egging the bullying boys on.

Well he is our official "Dogsbody" so this idea of Dean's, that he be an actual dog for the day, makes perfect sense. He deserved to win this morning's little competition, even if he wasn't my new first favourite. Much better than Donny's idea. Donny just wanted to lock Gerald in a filing cabinet all day. Boring. Still, if it's a really SMALL cabinet, I suppose. Maybe I'll let him do that next week sometime ... if he says enough nice things about how gorgeous and pretty I am. He is quite dishy and still my second favourite, after all.

While I'm watching the fun, Cynth resumes work on my toe nails. When she's finished, I summon our stark naked dog-for-the-day over and I make Cynthia give him a painful kick in the ribs. Cynthia is a kind hearted girl and it really upsets her having to do this. Which is why I make her do it twice, once on either side. She's crying now, obviously quite distressed. So is Geek. God, what a pathetic pair. I have this evil little plan that one day I'll force them to BOTH get naked and make out with each other on the office floor, while me and the boys watch and jeer. I consider doing it now, the boys ARE watching all this, but decide there isn't time. Nearly lunch. I do however make Cynthia reach in between his legs, fondle his cock and his balls a little. Really funny sight this is, as you can imagine, and me and the guys laugh like crazy.

I order Gerald to go crouch naked in a corner and I tell Cynthia to phone for my lunch. I say the guys can go down the pub for a couple of hours. We'll have a quick "Who's the prettiest girl in the office?" contest when they get back, I announce. That gets them grinning in anticipation as they troop out -- they always enjoy it when we do one of those.

My lunch arrives and it looks delicious -- a dish of ravioli to start, then a nice big piece of chocolate cake for afters. Nothing for Cynthia because I decided, when I took over and she became my Slave, that she'd benefit from a no-food-whatsoever diet at work. She used to really pig out -- breakfast when she came in, mid morning snack, big lunch, afternooners, you name it and Cyn troughed it. Probably why she was so fat. Maybe not though because she's still dumpy now, even with this starvation regime I've put her on. No need to change her office name, let's say, Dumpster still works just fine.

No, must be she's one of those girls who it's in her genes to be obese. She stays fat even if she eats hardly anything. Kind of the opposite to me, I eat whatever I want and it makes no difference to my slim and gorgeous figure. Life really IS unfair, isn't it? Giggle.

Any case, my making her stop eating during work hours means the girl is famished by this time of the day, 1 pm or so ... she's RAVENOUSLY hungry. This makes MY lunch taste all the better, of course. I love to torture the poor cow (giggle) by eating it right in front of her. I make her set it all out for me on my desk, then she has to pull up a chair and watch while I scoff it. I do this every day and it really is great fun.

So, as per usual, Cynthia sits there drooling with hunger while I make a big deal of enjoying my delicious lunch. "Mmm, this ravioli is just YUMMY," I say, as I pop another generous forkful into my mouth. "Oh god, Dumpy, this is to die for, it really is," I swoon after each mouthful, smacking my lips. "This is almost as good as sex with Paul and Mario."

I sometimes deign to give her leftovers (only inflames her appetite ... kind of like when I let some horny boy kiss me for a few seconds) but today I'm feeling wicked, so I don't. What I do today, when I've had my fill of the ravioli but there's still a fair bit left, is quite sadistic. I get a nice amount on my fork and I tease poor Cynthia with it. I wave this forkful of hot, delicious food in her face, hold it right up under her nose for a while, smear her nostrils. "Mmm, smell the lovely food, Dumpy," I taunt, relishing being a complete bitch. "Do you want a little taste, maybe?" I ask, moving it down, towards her drooling mouth. "Oh yes, Empress," she says -- she really does want some, even if just one forkful.