Amber Campisi and Tiffany Fallon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One final climax shot her up into the air and she fell off his body. Her survival instinct made her roll away before he could trap her with his legs. She lay on the floor and laughed at the rage in his face. She got up and slowly spun around with her arms spread wide to display the full glory of her delicious flesh.

"You know Greg, we might rent you out as a ride to the rest of the playmates." She danced happily into the shower.

When she came out wrapped in a towel she blew him a kiss as she disappeared out the door. "I'll send in Tiffany to finish you off."

_____________________

Tiffany and Albert had strolled hand in hand to the beach after they left the bungalow. They were completely nude and Tiffany's body gleamed proudly in the sun, but Albert didn't have to worry about sunburn. Early in the day the girls had set up a white tent right on the beach. The top was a protective canvass but the sides were an exotic gauze. Right now the gentle waves were lapping through the tent poles creating a cool soft wet bed.

They made a bizarre sight; Tiffany graceful and elegant as she seemed to hover over the sand, Albert a gawky Icabod Crane striding along side.

Albert knew he was a geek but Albert was also dedicated. He loved women and knew that he had no chance unless he made himself special. He didn't become a body builder and he paid no attention to his looks. Instead Albert learned everything he could about pleasuring a woman's body and Albert was an expert student; anything he chose to learn he learned completely. Over the years he mastered techniques to satisfy any woman no matter how cold she might be. Every woman was different, every woman a mystery, but Albert had a thousand keys to unlock the treasures of any one of them.

They came to the tent and Tiffany lifted the curtain and invited him in. The warm ocean water lapped around their ankles as Tiffany instantly threw herself into his arms. He bent her back and kissed; she arched so far back that her hair dipped into the water. When she finally straightened up little rivulets streamed down her skin highlighting the sensuous curves of her body.

They kissed again and again with Tiffany lovingly stroking his cock and his hands roaming over her body. He tasted her nipples over and over, the salt water mixing with the sweet flavors of her flesh.

Albert kneeled in the water with his mouth gliding along her skin. Tiffany eagerly spread her legs and gripped his hair as his tongue lapped between her thighs. Soon she was swaying in rhythm with the waves as he kissed her sex and devoured her. She shuddered over and over in orgasm until she frantically fell down into the water.

She couldn't wait any longer. She was on her back and she placed her feet flat on the ground and spread her legs wide to receive him. The water lapped around them gently and slowly the sand piled around her ankles in a comfortable way. He dropped between her legs and braced his arms in the sand. The water washed over their legs as his shaft glided into her soaking pussy.

There is a drink called a Slow Comfortable Screw and that's what he gave her; no pyrotechnics or fancy moves, just a gentle steady rhythm touching her insides and swirling like the ocean in her sheath. As he slid in and out the tip of his cock touched a different spot each time, as if he was mapping a constellation in her quivering body. Each stroke sent her higher into the stars. Even as she came it was a gentle breeze over the soft undulating water of the ocean.

Tiffany's arms were spread wide and she moved them like a windmill as he thrust into her; she was creating angel wings in the sand.

They came for each other again and again; when Tiffany was finally full to bursting she clutched his head and pulled him down and kissed him lovingly.

"Oh Albert, will you marry me?" she moaned in ecstasy.

"I don't know, I think I'm marrying Amber."

Tiffany laughed. "Well, will you tuck me in every night."

At that moment Amber parted the curtains and stepped into the tent. "Are you corrupting my boyfriend?"

The girls laughed and it was time to trade places. Amber knelt down next to Albert and looked at him longing.

Tiffany walked happily towards the bungalow. She entered the room where Greg was still handcuffed to the iron ring on the floor. He kicked the floor violently and cursed. "Hello, Greg!" she sang out, still tingling with the bliss of her recent lovemaking. She stood by him and picked up a rope she had stowed earlier. Careful to stay out of range of his legs she managed to loop the rope over his ankle; she pulled it tight around leg of the couch then she got the other leg tied down.

It seemed impossible but Greg was even more enraged. Tiffany was happier than ever though. She smiled at him sweetly and walked off to the shower. By time she returned he was exhausted from struggle. Tiffany went to a draw and took out a small leather loop. She smiled at Greg again. Her body was still damp from the shower and her hair hung wet around her shoulders.

Tiffany's eyes blazed bright blue with confidence; she really enjoyed finally having control over the brutal and domineering Greg. She knelt down next to him; he had enough sense to be still and wait for whatever was coming next. With a loving touch she took hold of his shaft and caressed it gently.

"Greg baby, we need to talk. You're going to have to behave yourself, at least for the rest of this weekend." Greg's shaft was hardening and throbbing under her touch. She slid the leather loop over the tip and pushed it down onto the base. Now she gripped his cock and squeezed it hard, wrapping both hands around it until it was a solid steel pole. With a quick flick of her wrist she tightened the loop.

An agonizing mix of pain and pleasure ran through Greg but he kept his whole body still. Tiffany kissed his belly and then stood above him, straddling his hips.

"I hope this is as good for you as it is for me," she said seductively. She licked her fingers and got herself wet. Spreading her pussy she sank down onto his rod.

"Oh Greg, you're so hard. And you know what? You'll be staying hard for a long long time." Her body engulfed his shaft and she rocked her hips enjoying the feel of him, then she began to lift herself up and down slowly.

Tiffany caressed her own body, cupping her breasts, pinching her nipples. With the back of her hands she lifted her long dark hair and dropped it down seductively, letting it cascade over her shoulders.

She bent her hair back and shook her head and her hair caressed her skin. She leaned forward and swept her hair over his chest sending sparks over his tortured skin.

Still she writhed over his cock, riding him in a steady smooth motion. His rock hard shaft was her toy to play with. She twisted her hips, squeezed him tight. and released him slowly. She playfully smiled as his face filled with anguish over first orgasm. She gushed all around his cock but he was completely helpless. The loop kept his shaft hard as tons of his seed piled up, jamming against the base of his rod with no escape.

Tiffany paused after her climax. "Thank you Greg," she said innocently, "Now let's do it again." But now she bounced faster, thrust down on him harder. The delicious torture on his shaft shot fire down his spine. Again, she came with a feral growl. Again she smiled at him and started over.

Finally he burst out and began to buck and thrash under her, but this only excited her more and got his shaft more aroused and more desperate to come. "Damn it Tiffany, let me pop!"

"Tsk, tsk, Greg. You should be nicer to me. I'm being nice to you."

"Please, baby. Let me fire."

"Will you be a good boy, will you be nice to our guest?"

Greg nodded frantically. Tiffany smiled with satisfaction and pumped up and down on him over and over, feeling a perfect storm building inside her. As her mind began to fade into the bliss, she touched the loop with a delicate gesture.

The explosion was a tidal wave. He flooded into her as her climax rained down around his cock. Greg passed out as her body rattled and twisted in a struggle to take all of him in. She fell against him in a trance and the only sound in the room was their deep breathing as they floated on the waves washing over them. _____________________

When Tiffany and Greg returned to the other room they found Amber at the sink washing lettuce for a salad. She was dressed in a bright red flowered halter top with a matching skirt. Her breast swayed in the top as she merrily danced around the room. "Hello, Greg, are you going to be a good boy. Will you be nice to Albert?" she sang out. "He's in the shower right now."

The two playmates whispered together and giggled. Tiffany went to her bags and found a white sun dress and pulled it on. Just then Albert stepped out of the bathroom. He gulped when he caught sight of Greg standing in the middle of the room like a hulking beast.

Albert nervously sat on the couch as far away from Greg as possible. He had a towel draped over his lap and he was sweating profusely; earlier Tiffany had warned him about Greg's temper and he still had those words ringing in his ears.

Tiffany and Amber watched both men; they were actually as nervous as Albert but tried to cover their emotions with sunny smiles. "Greg, this is Albert," Tiffany explained.

"Albert, this is Greg," Amber followed.

Greg just looked at the nervous man and snorted. Then he walked over and sat right next to him on the couch. Albert looked to the girls for protection but they turned away, figuring that if they acted normal then nothing would happen.

Greg was stroking his half-erect cock distractedly. He looked at the two girls by the stove as they prepared the meal. And then he glanced at Albert.

"So you balled Tiffany?"

Albert gulped, "Well I, we, um she...a, I mean I...I...yeah, I did." He closed his eyes and expected to be murdered. Both girls froze in place trying not to react in a way that would set Greg off.

"She's my girl friend," Greg said flatly. "Amber your girl friend?"

"Umm, a, yeah," Albert glanced at Amber for reassurance. She smiled at him gently which got up his courage and his sexual urge. "Yeah, I guess she is." He sounded pleased to say it.

"I made Amber come. You make Tiffany come?"

Now Albert was tense again. He tried to calculate the most diplomatic answer. "Ah sure," he said quietly. "She's great. She's a real nice girl."

"Yeah, she likes to ball. Amber too. She's got a nice pussy. I like fucking her tits too." Greg looked at the floor with a serious expression on his face, as if he were pondering the meaning of life. Then his eyes fixed on Amber as he spoke to Albert. "You fuck her in the ass?"

Albert nodded nervously.

"I didn't yet. Let's do her now. You and me."

"What!!"

"You and me. We drill Amber together."

"I don't know," Albert glanced at Amber who looked surprised too. "I think the sight of a man's penis in a sexual situation could make me gag."

"You won't see my dick," Greg chuckled. "It'll be plowing into your girl friend's ass."

"Yeah well, I'm not sure I'm into..."

"Hey, I'm not asking you to suck my cock. Tif does that." Greg stood up. He looked at Tiffany who was blushing and then he focused on Amber who was crimson with embarrassment and desire. "Let's fuck your girl. You get her pussy while I drill her ass." He was now at Amber's side and guiding her towards the door.

"But she's making dinner!" Albert sputtered.

"That's Tiffany's job. Come on," Greg commanded. Amber just had time to grab Albert's hand as the hulking Greg swept the two of them out the door.

A chill rushed through Amber when Greg touched her. She felt almost a prisoner as his hand pushed her forward. Actually he used no force at all; she seemed to glide for a moment as if Greg were a magician making her levitate.

In the other room Greg slowly backed Amber towards the bed. He reached behind her and undid the strings holding the halter top closed. Her magnificent breasts tumbled into his hands and he laughed, as if he'd just hit the jack pot in Atlantic City. He buried his face in those creamy mounds while Amber sighed and stroked his hair but looked helplessly at Albert.

Greg twisted his body around until he was on the edge of the bed. He lifted Amber and her skirt flew up revealing her juicy pussy. With an abrupt shove he plunged her down.

Amber's mouth opened and she twisted in pain. His cock rammed into her with such force and such surprise that she lost all her breath and couldn't speak or scream. Immediately he began bouncing her up and down, drilling without fear.

Amber's eyes gazed at Albert, pleading with him. Finally she got the strength to speak. "Please, Albert, fuck me now."

Albert moved between her already writhing thighs. Greg had a solid grip on her hips. Amber stretched out her arms in desperation and hugged Albert close to her bosom. Albert's face was mashed into her chest as her hand frantically grabbed for his cock and pressed it to her pussy lips. As soon as he entered her Amber began to buck and thrash between them. She reached back and clutched Greg's hair as she kissed him deeply and wildly, running her tongue over his whole face and all around his mouth. Then she did the same with Albert.

Albert came quickly but she refused to let him go. When Greg finally shot into her he pulled her hair back, bending her whole body and jamming more of her face into Albert.

When he had no more seed to pump into her he pulled out and casually rolled Amber with Albert still between her legs onto the bed. He whistled happily as he took a shower. Once he was clean he looked over at Amber and Albert laying on the bed. They seemed to be resting from their ordeal but Amber had a satisfied blissful look on her face. She blew Greg a kiss as he left. Soon the sounds of Tiffany struggling next store came through the walls and floor and Greg had established his full dominance over the two girls.

When the weekend was over the girls rode back to town together. They came up with a new plan which was to spend another weekend with just Albert and them and follow that with a weekend with Greg and as many playmates as they could gather.

And they did.

12