All Comments on 'Amber Ch. 07'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Invisible2uInvisible2uover 16 years ago
And there we have it!!

Finally, the man is no longer 'anonymous'. We have a name! I'm so excited that they took this step in their relationship and commend Aaron for his strength in holding back what he so obviously wanted to do. Not many men nowadays will think of only the woman and what might be right and good for her. I'm in love with this story. You're definitely going into my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
next chapter maybe?

I hope chapter 8 is when the two finally have sex! I would love to see when they do, that Aaron is surprised to find out that Amber already has had numerous lovers, but needs the experience of an older man to satisfy her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
can't wait for more

this is a work of art .

wish it could go on for ever.

shmueltzvishmueltzviover 16 years ago
A Chapter A Day

Keep them coming my way. Love it!!! I'm waiting for Amber to grow sufficiently impatient to push Aaron to take the final step in this lovely relationship. I would hope he finds her a virgin, but eager to learn and explore every mutually-exclusive sensual avenue between a man and a woman. gs? ws? role playing? motherhood? But please, just with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!

Finally a little more action. This was a very hot sensual chapter. Can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous