All Comments on 'Amber's Enslavement Ch. 05'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sick universe?

Is there not ONE place in the world you created in which people are treated equally? A true partner with her/his own personality is SO much better than an object with no free will.

msprmmsprmover 15 years ago
written well, but I agree with previous poster

Your story is well written with an intelligent and brave heroine, but it is a sad story nonetheless. I too would like to see a little more respect given to females- slaves or not, in erotic stories. Why does it always seem that only one person is having fun? I hope that Amber's future life in Destran is happier than it has been so far.

therabidnicoletherabidnicoleover 15 years ago
A response...

I try not to comment on other people's comments but I feel the need to in this case. To the sick universe comment FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, STOP IT! This is chapter six, why are you still reading it?! Not a single person in the story is mindless or without a personality. Despite the overall idea of ownership, it has been implied in the story that they are federally regulated, meaning they are protected, and also that each slave chooses this life. There are both men and women slaves, so it's not like there is even a sexist issue here. The story has ENSLAVEMENT in the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please keep it up

Well written. Hope to see more chapters soon.

I consent with therabidnicole - how you can just jump into a chaptered series, not reading the title or category and leave trashy comments is beyond me. That's just nasty and a waste of everyone's time. There are actually categories and story tags around. These writers sacrifice their spare time for nothing in return.

And following the plot already suggested this chapter to get "worse" - for the faint-hearted that is. Really, really predictive outline actually (but good nontheless).

So now that the future is unpredictable once more I wonder what comes next.

Now that Amber hopefully remembers, does she fight the memory-loss potion in showing that it's better without (since everyone is 'willingly enslaved' there anyway)? Or does she become a Venturer herself, to help other people with worse fates?

XantuXantuover 15 years ago
nice, really nice

Thank you for that bit of history. Now we will see how Amber feels about her fate. Looking forward to more. xantu

Adorably_BrokenAdorably_Brokenover 15 years ago
Lovely

Simply wonderful, quite possibly better than the Valarie stories...and you know how much I love those.

I think the best part of these stories is that there is a world with separate rules and you are telling a bit of it's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVE IT

I love your writing. On that note...if someone does not care for the thought of slavery and wants everyone to be equals and all lovey dovey maybe they should try reading the romance stories.

DryhillDryhillalmost 13 years ago
WONDERFUL

i agree with therabidnicole and for those that still do not get the message there are some of us that like being slaves. Ok so mine is consensual but so is Amber's (oh by the way i am really weird i am a bloke). This IS fiction and the title "Amber's Enslavement" does suggest that someone called Amber is going to be a slave.

Great story really loving it, now we know that Amber's lot was really bad and this new life is going to be so much better. Must dash have gor another chapter or two to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous