Amber's New Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had not forgotten her powerful hands and fingers.

"Please put your fingers inside me."

Two, then three fingers entered and once inside, explored me. Her expertise momentarily baffled me, and then I realized that she must have done this to herself hundreds of time and almost obsessively over the last few days as she struggled with her now incarnate lust for her stepdaughter; she must of have done it until she was sore.

Tingly sensations were running up my spine and down to my toes. When Jean's strong fingers found my g-spot my vagina flooded with an intense warm sensation. I was a time bomb ready to explode, ticking to a climax. I arched my back, and then....

"Ohhhhh Myyyyy Goddddd...Ohhhhh Myyyyy Goddddd...Ohhhhh Myyyyy Goddddd....."

Jean sucked my clit into her mouth and slapped it with her tongue. I felt it; steamy sexual heat and lusty desire spilled throughout my body, running helter skelter to my brain and then exploded in a glorious fireworks display in my mind. I grunted and bucked under the relentless attack of her mouth and fingers, grabbing her head, pulling her into me.

"I'm cumming...yesssss...Ohhh Myyyy Goddd......cummminnnnngggg..., ahhhhhhhhhh...."

The bomb exploded and took control of my entire body. My vagina was sun gone supernova. Blinding flashes of light filled my mind. It was wonderful; I made sure Jean knew it.

"Ahhhh...Ohhhhh...Oh fuck...yesssss...ahhhhhhh...."

I held her head, keeping her mouth pressed against my box until the orgasms played themselves out. Laying back, short of breath, I half-asked, half-motioned, her to join me on the couch. I unbuckled her belt and scooted her jeans past her waist. I kissed her once gently, enjoying my taste on her lips while my hand slid down her body to her pussy. I applied pressure to the area around her clitoris with my thumb while my pinkie and ring finger played with the opening to her vagina, occasionally dipping within. I imagined her as a musical instrument; I would test and gauge her reactions, master her body, become a virtuoso.

I whispered to her, my voice low, not so no one could overhear us – we were alone – but to emphasize the intimacy of the moment. "I could eat your sweet pussy just like you ate mine, but you want the first mouth down there to be Olivia's, don't you. I want you to imagine her sweet face buried between your thighs, look down now, do you see her long golden hair?"

As Jean did her eyes glazed with lust.

"Yes, uh, uh, uh, unh, unh...."

"She's yours now. It's always been her. She was always her father's biggest attraction. You've loved her as long as you can remember. Now you can finally have her. It will be the warmth of her body you will feel against you at night, the joy of her smile that will greet you in the morning, and when you wake in the middle of the night, the gentle sound of her breathing that will lull you back to sleep."

"Ahhhh...Ohhhhh...yessss........Oh, yessssss...ahhhhhhh..."

"The rest of your life with her, taking care of her, absorbed in her happy face, her soft skin, and the gentle firmness of her breasts, listening to her whisper your name as you make love, burying your face in her hair and wallowing in her aroma, the taste of her skin, her mouth, her vagina."

"Ohhhhh Myyyyy Goddddd..."

"It's time to take her, make her your own. Don't hide from what you are, don't run from love, Olivia and you must be together. Tell her how you feel."

"I love you Olivia, I've always loved you. Ohmigod, I'm cumming, .....yesssss..., oh god yes, ahhhhhhhh.............."

The hot cum poured from her thrashing body in wave after wave of excruciating delight. I kept diddling her clit and another orgasm followed the first, almost strangling her with pleasure. Jean shook in my arms. I held her and she affirmed what we both knew was true. "Oh Amber, I do love her. I love her so. Do you think she loves me, could she love me?"

I gave the advice Michelle would have given.

"You need to take from life what you want, not settle for what the world gives you. You'll never learn the answer until you ask. But ask like you expect to be accepted, not tentatively or with a question in your voice. It will be a big step for her, you'll need to make it easier, you need to lead the way."

As Jean drifted off to sleep – her consciousness drained by her orgasms - I interspersed Michelle's wisdom on how to get what you want with a pep talk to build her confidence. After she dozed off I kissed her forehead, Michelle was right, this was a special woman.

I went to the adjoining room, the one with the window overlooking the conference room. Denise was on a table on her back, her long brown hair spread wildly, naked except for her boots. How had she managed to keep her boots on? Denise's hands were wrapped around the cocks of two men on either side of the table. A third man was standing between her legs, fucking her hard. Her massive tits jiggled in time with his thrusts. Two other men were sitting on the floor, their spent looks confirming that Denise had had her way with them; it would be awhile before their dicks worked again.

The face of the man fucking her suddenly flushed. He flopped forward. Denise placed a boot on his chest, pushing him away and he staggered back, slinking to join his fellows on the floor. Denise directed the man to her right between her legs and slid to her left and took the remaining penis in her mouth. She soon had the two men thrusting in rhythm and, maestro that she was, managed to time her orgasm to theirs, all three exploding within a beat of the others. The soundproofing was effective, but still I could hear them screaming.

* * * *

An hour later Denise and I were heading home with six signed retainer agreements. It was late and the highway all but deserted. Denise was fidgety.

"There was a time when fucking five rednecks in an evening left me fulfilled. I don't know whether it was them or me, but I'm still rarin' to go."

My need, which had been temporarily sated by Jean's mouth, had been reignited when I watched Denise in the conference room.

"Do you still keep that big blanket in your truck?" I asked.

"Sure do, and I washed it yesterday."

"And do you know any spot where you and might be find some privacy along this stretch of road?"

"Honey, I know 'em all," and she headed down an exit, turning onto a dirt road about a mile from the interstate and pulling into a little clearing. There we unfurled the thick blanket and made love under the stars. I figured Michelle and Ron would forgive us if we were late for work the next day.

* * * *

Two days later I received a text from Jean: "Olivia and I are together. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

Two months later Ron won a major verdict in another case against the casino's insurer, leading to a quick profitable settlement of Jean and her fellows' claim. Jean had more than enough money to finance Olivia's return to school and they moved in together. Olivia eventually got her veterinarian's degree and she and Jean remain together, running a profitable horse ranch.

From the firm's fee, Denise was given the motor home she had long wanted As for me, a trust fund was established that would pay for my final year of college and graduate school.