Amber's Summer of Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey you two! You can get a room later and get acquainted. But knock it off before you're both arrested for public indecency." She punctuated her comments by softly grabbing the two girls' shoulders and parting them. As she did so, she noticed both Celia and Melanie were sporting hard nipples atop their rapidly-rising breasts. The kiss obviously was appreciated by both girls.

"Hi, Melanie," Celia said, still trying to catch her breath. "It's nice to meet you. And I really, really hope we get to see more of one another. I mean that in every possible way." Melanie laughed as she leaned in and kissed Celia softly on the nose. "Nice meeting you, too," she said. "I didn't want you to feel jealous or left out! And I'm sure we're going to become very close. You'll have to get Amber to bring you to the shop so I can find a perfect suit for that perfectly marvelous body. Even if I can't, I'll enjoy undressing you so I can see more of that curvy softness."

Amber laughed at her sister-in-law's abrupt honesty. "See, Ciel, I told you she was even hornier than you are! And she has the experience to go with it. Let's walk back to the shop with her and get this leering out of the way. Then we can go to the beach and spend some time together before you have to go back home."

The trio walked the short distance to Melanie's shop. Celia, still trying to process all the information she had received and her reaction to Melanie's high-pressure sexual advances, was immediately impressed by Melanie's swimwear designs and the displays in the shop. "This has to be a goldmine!" she exulted. "These are the prettiest suits I've ever seen! They're sexy and stylish but practical, too. Any girl who saw these would want a bunch of them! I can't afford a bunch but I sure do want one! Can you find one for me?"

Melanie grabbed Celia's hand and pulled her toward a rack. "I was turned on by how cute you are and how great it was to kiss you, but now I think I'm in love with you for saying those nice things!" She began sorting through suits, pulling out two and holding them up for examination. Her choices were a silver and black two-piece and a lilac one-piece with cutouts at the sides. "I think the one-piece is the perfect suit for your curves," she said, "but the two-piece will really call attention to your fantastic chest. C'mon and try them on for me." The girls started toward the dressing room and Melanie slowed, turning to address Amber over her shoulder. "Amber, would you watch the shop a minute? I want to make sure to give Celia my undivided attention." She ended her request with a wink, leaving little doubt as to the kind of attention she intended to provide. "Fine," Amber said, "but make sure to keep the screams and moans to a minimum. They'll scare away the customers." Her barb was lost on Melanie, who had followed Celia's tight little butt into the dressing cubicle.

Celia was already unbuttoning her shirt when Melanie reached around from the back and cupped her breasts. "Let me help," she whispered into Celia's ear, running the tip of her tongue around the ear. "I can't wait to see these beautiful breasts uncovered." She pulled Celia's blouse off her shoulders and unhooked her bra, letting her hands follow the straps around Celia's tiny body to the warm mounds being revealed at her chest. Melanie's fingers traced small circles around the darkening and hardening nipples as she bent to kiss Celia's neck and shoulders. Her caress enfolded Celia's firm, full breasts, squeezing gently to encourage a moan from Celia. Melanie's hands moved down the brunette's body, onto her full hips and around to the fly front. She unbuttoned and unzipped the shorts, pushing them down and leaving Celia in only a thong panty. "Let's leave that on for now," she whispered. "I don't want you getting your new suit all wet."

Celia's head was swimming. This girl, who she had just met, was driving her into a sexual frenzy. Her body was reacting in ways she could only have imagined and she was stunned to learn that she could be this easily aroused by a girl rather than a guy. What was happening? As she wrestled with her thoughts, she felt Melanie's fingers sliding down her thighs, pushing her shorts to the floor. "Whoa!" she said, turning to face the beautiful designer. "It's not that I don't want this -- heck, it's what I've dreamed about almost forever -- but you and I met less than a half-hour ago. I know we'll become lovers, I can feel it and I know you can feel it, too. But let's at least become friends before we become lovers." Celia stepped in and took Melanie in her arms, kissing her warmly and letting her hands drift down the slim girl's back as her breasts pressed against Melanie's chest.

"You know how disappointed I am," Melanie whispered into Celia's ear, running her tongue lightly around and sucking gently on her lobe. "But the connection I felt when we first touched is worth waiting to explore." She kissed Celia's neck as she rubbed her bare back. As the two parted, Melanie took the opportunity to once again cradle Celia's beautiful breasts in her hands. "God, if I had boobs like these I'd be topless all the time and begging people to caress me."

Celia moaned in reaction to Melanie's caress, then recovered enough to offer a shy smile. "I feel that way a lot," she said. "I've loved touching my breasts since they first developed. You're actually the first person other than my doctor to touch them -- and don't you dare tell Amber that! -- but now I want to have them touched more than ever. Amber said you were sexy but I don't think she has any idea HOW sexy!" She punctuated her comment with a soft kiss, her tongue darting out to lightly caress Melanie's lips.

"Damn! I don't believe you don't have more experience," Melanie said. "You're about the hottest thing to come along since I met Amber, and she won't let me get to first base with her. Let's get a suit on that incredible body of yours before I forget we're in my shop and rape you on the spot!." She picked up the lilac suit and stood behind Celia as the younger girl stepped into the garment. Drawing the straps up Celia's body, Melanie adjusted the fit of the suit at the leg openings and in the center of Celia's breasts, tugging the straps to lift her breasts. Celia's thong created a panty line but the suit fit perfectly, cupping her full breasts and pressing them toward the deep "V" of the suit to create deep cleavage. The color enhanced Celia's dark Mediterranean skintone and hair color and turned her eyes from blue-green to lavender. Melanie thought about actress Elizabeth Taylor and her smouldering eyes as she drank in the beautiful teenager. "I didn't think I would ever see a girl who could rock my suits as much as Amber did in the one I chose for her. But this suit -- and that body -- were absolutely made to be seen together. In fact, I think we should probably print flyers to advertise your first beach day in that suit. Everyone will want to be there for the unveiling."

Celia laughed heartily, reaching out to enfold Melanie again. "You are so sweet! No wonder Amber is absolutely in love with you! The only reason I look so good in this suit is that the suit is amazing! I've never felt so comfortable and sexy at the same time in a suit. I usually have to buy separates because my boobs are so much bigger than my bottom but this suit is cut so well and constructed so well that it fits me perfectly without being too tight or too baggy anywhere. I don't even think I want to try on the two-piece. I've never been able to buy a one-piece, certainly nothing this sexy,so this is the one I want." She concluded by hugging Melanie tightly and then kissing her warmly, her tongue not stopping at her lips but plunging deep into the designer's hot, damp mouth. The girls' tongues jousted as their hands wandered up and down overheated young bodies.

Reluctantly the girls separated, both panting with desire. "If you kiss me like that again I'm going to have to throw Amber out of the shop, lock the door and ravage you until neither one of us can walk." She kissed Celia softly on the lips. "You and I are definitely going to see a lot of one another!" They walked hand-in-hand from the dressing room to the shop's main floor, catching Amber's eye as they emerged from the short hallway.

"Celia! That's the sexiest, prettiest, most-amazing suit I've ever seen! And your eyes look fantastic! You might even be able to convince me to let you feel my boobs when you wear that suit!" Amber laughed along with Melanie and Celia as they hugged in the middle of the store. Their reverie was interrupted as the bell on the shop door signaled a new arrival. The trio separated and Celia scrambled to adjust the suit and to attempt to cover her hard nipples poking through the bra cups. As she raised her head to see who the newcomer was, she saw Amber in a passionate clinch with a tall, lean guy who appeared to have his tongue down Amber's throat and her ass in a two-handed clinch. Celia looked over at Melanie who smiled and shrugged her shoulders as if to say, "What can we do? It happens all the time."

Amber broke from her kiss with Sam and turned to her girlfriends. "Ciel, this is Sam. Sam, this is my best friend from home, Celia." Sam reached out to take Celia's hand and was overwhelmed by the brunette fireball. Celia pulled Sam's face to her and planted a hot kiss on his lips, pressing her body against him and grinding her hips against him. Sam pushed back, gasping, then broke into laughter. "Wow, Celia! Amber said you were hot but I had no idea! Now that I've seen you nearly naked and found out you have a very long tongue for such a short girl, I can't imagine what we'll do for our second meeting!"

The whole group broke into riotous laughter, Celia blushing fiercely and clutching herself, suddenly aware she was still wearing the sexy suit that Melanie had created. "Let me go and put some clothes on," she said. "As beautiful as this suit is, I don't think it's fair that I'm the only girl with her body on display. And I don't want to steal you away from Amber before the glitter is even off the engagement ring." Chuckling, she darted into the hall ahead of Amber's grasp, bolting the dressing room door to keep her friend from attacking her. "Just kidding, Ams! You know I'd never do anything like that. And the way Sam kisses you, I don't think I'd have a prayer of it anyway. Even dressed -- or nearly dressed -- in this suit!"

She ducked into the dressing room to scramble out of the suit and dress, noticing as she pulled her shorts up that the crotch of her thong was nearly dripping with her moisture. She dropped the shorts to the floor and stepped out of them. She pushed the thong off her hips and lifted her legs to remove it. "May as well take it off," she thought. "At least it won't leave a big damp spot in my shorts." She rolled the thong into a tiny ball and wrapped it in a paper towel she found on the dressing room table. She pulled her shorts up on her hips and refastened the clasp, shoving the panties into her pocket. She adjusted her top and glanced briefly in the mirror to check her hair before returning to the group in the store.

Amber and Sam were standing with their arms wrapped around one another and Celia was taken aback by how perfect they looked together. It was almost as if she was looking at a couple that had been married for years rather than two teenagers who had met less than a week ago. Her eyes glistened with tears of joy for her dear friend and with a pang of regret that she hadn't found that perfect guy yet.

The quartet stood in the center of the store and chatted, Celia content to listen to the byplay between Sam and his sister and still fascinated by how comfortable Amber appeared in Sam's arms. She was still absorbing the abrupt turnaround in Amber's life, from a no-nonsense scholar to a giddy bride-to-be. Celia's chest tightened as her emotions bubbled to the surface, her love for Amber and her own sadness over not having a relationship like her best friend's deep love for Sam. She was so caught up in her thoughts that she missed a question she was asked by Amber.

"Ciel! Wake up! I'm sorry if we're boring you here," her friend teased. "I just asked you if you're staying overnight or if you have to get back today. Mom wants to see you and you and I haven't really had much time to catch up on the news of your life ..."

"And I sure as hell want to get some time alone with you," Melanie broke in, punctuating her comment with a quick squeeze of Celia's tight young bottom. "So don't go rushing back to the city and leave me with these two horn-dogs. It's hell listening to all the sucking noises every time they're together!"

Sam and Amber broke into laughter and Celia -- recovering from the shock of Melanie's hand on her butt and her vagina's reaction to the squeeze -- paused to look at her watch before answering. "I'm sorry about fading away, Ams. I was just caught up in how much you and Sam obviously love one another and how you've never even cared about guys. It's terrific but sad at the same time 'cause I'm going to lose you and I don't have anyone like Sam for myself. Hey, but don't let me drag you all down! I don't have to get back today ... I'll call mom and let her know I'm staying over. I didn't bring extra clothes, though; maybe I can grab a shirt here in town someplace."

"I'm sure I have a coverup here in the shop that will work," Melanie said, "though the idea of you not having any clothes is more exciting to me." She turned toward the racks, looking for a top that would fit Celia. The rest of the group talked quietly.

"Sam, do your parents know your sister is gay?" Celia asked, her brow furrowed in concern. Amber laughed, then squeezed her friend.

"That's exactly what I asked him after I spent an afternoon at the beach with Mel," she said. "Sam says Melanie isn't gay, she just loves people and doesn't care whether they're male or female, gay or straight. You should see her kiss her brother! It's the hottest thing you can imagine and she thinks it's perfectly normal! She even told me she understood why I felt the way I did about Sam -- she said she's even fantasized about being his lover."

Sam's face showed his shock. "What! Mel told you that! When?! She must have been kidding." He was stunned, both at the comments and at the twinge that ran through his cock when he heard it. He'd harbored deep fantasies about Melanie for several years, keeping them to himself and fighting against the base reality of his feeling for his sister.

"No, big brother, I wasn't kidding," Melanie said quietly, returning to the group with a hanger in her hand. "I think you're the kindest, sweetest, sexiest man on the planet. And if society didn't frown on it and if you weren't so grossed out by the thought I'd have been jumping your bones for years." To prove her veracity, Melanie pulled Sam's head down and kissed him deeply, pressing against him and forcing her tongue into his mouth. Sam's cock twitched in response and Melanie moaned involuntarily. Both parted quickly, embarrassed by their reactions and not wanting to expose their feelings to Amber and Celia.

"OK, so now I believe you," Celia said to Amber. "That kiss was as far from a sisterly peck as I could ever imagine. And, Sam, you didn't seem to mind a bit!"

Sam struggled to regain his composure. "I'm used to my sex-starved sister," he said. "She can't kiss anyone with her mouth closed. I'm surprised she hasn't given our maiden aunt or bachelor uncle a tongue-washing!"

The light mood restored, the group began to break up. Amber and Celia headed back to Amber's cottage with a promise that they'd come to the Wilkins home later. "Let's all go to the beach tomorrow," Melanie said. "I really want to see Celia in that suit again -- since I'm not likely to see her out of it! -- and that way you guys can spend the evening catching up without interruption." Sam was disappointed that he wouldn't see his fiancé tonight but agreed to the plan, knowing he needed to give Amber time with her friend. They all traded hugs and kisses -- Sam and Amber spending more time with one another, and Melanie using the extra time to explore Celia's mouth and butt as they parted.

Amber and Celia left the shop and turned toward the cottage. They walked in silence for several minutes before Amber spoke. "Ciel, what did you and Mel do in that dressing room? You guys seem awfully chummy for two girls, let alone two girls who just met. Are you bi? I mean, you're always kidding with me about feeling me up. Are you kidding, or do you really want to have sex with me?" She stopped her friend's progress by gently turning her shoulder and looked into her eyes.

"Ams, I think you're one of the hottest girls I know. You're cute and sexy and kind and sweet and you have a killer body. Every guy who sees you -- and probably most of the girls, too -- sees the same thing. As much as I talk about sex and stuff, I don't know any more about it than you do. Melanie came on to me when we were in the dressing room and it really turned me on. But we stopped before anything really happened. I told her not to tell you because I wanted to tell you myself that she was the first person to ever touch my boobs. I don't know if I'm bi since I haven't really done much with guys or girls. But Melanie sure turns me on and if we spend much time together I think we'll end up being lovers. You're safe; I love you like a sister and while I love to tease you about having my way with you I'm not sure I could ever do it. And now that you and Sam are engaged I know I couldn't. But that doesn't mean I don't love you." She pulled Amber into a deep kiss, their bodies melting into one unit.

The girls parted, both short of breath. "If that's a sisterly kiss, you have a strange concept of how siblings are supposed to behave," Amber said. "You and Melanie are meant to be together: you're both horny as can be!"

Laughing and skipping like schoolgirls, the pair reached the cottage and scrambled up the steps, bumping into Amber's mother as they burst through the door.

"Hey, easy there!" Jan said, clutching at Amber to keep her from falling. "Hi, Celia! It's nice to see you. I suspect that Amber has brought you up to date on our busy week?"

"Hi, Mrs. Jacobsen. Yes, she told me what she'd done. And I got to meet Melanie and Sam. They're so terrific, it's easy to see how she'd fall in love with Sam. And Melanie is so full of life and joy! Is it OK if I stay overnight? Amber and I still have a lot of talking to do and Sam and Mel want us to go to the beach with them tomorrow. I can call my mom and let her know I won't be coming home tonight so she won't worry."

Jan quickly assented and told the girls to go up and get cleaned up for dinner. They dashed up the stairs and fell laughing onto Amber's bed. Celia rolled over and hugged her best friend, kissing her cheek as she pulled Amber's slim body into her own. "Ams, I am SOOO excited for you!" she said. "If you had told me about all of this on the telephone I would have just figured you were suffering from sunstroke and told you to wait until you got home to tell me the rest of the story. You were right to make me come down here before you told me. Sam is absolutely beautiful! I'm happy for you but pissed that you met him before I had a shot at him. I just hope he has a horny friend who needs a curvy little girlfriend!"

Amber laughed, her body moving against Celia's as they held one another on the bed. Just as she had with Melanie, Amber was stunned by her body's reaction to the closeness with Celia. This week had taught her a lot about her own sexuality. She'd learned that she not only could be turned on by a boy but that she also could be turned on by a girl. And now she realized that her best girlfriend's body was the second female form that got her motor running.