Amber's Summer of Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time, Celia was assessing her own feelings. When Melanie had grabbed her in the dressing room, she was overwhelmed by her body's reaction. Although she hadn't had much experience with boys she was certain she fancied a sexual relationship with a guy. All of her fantasies featured well-endowed males doing male-type things to her body. But now twice in the same day a girl had gotten her juices flowing -- literally. And while she had teased Amber frequently, she never imagined that her best friend could elicit the kind of response Celia was experiencing. Discomfited, she slipped away from the embrace.

Amber, caught up in the moment, reached to pull her friend back into her body. "Don't pull away, Ciel," she whispered. "I love you and I love holding you. Does it upset you that we're so close?"

Celia paused to collect her thoughts before answering. "I love you, too, Ams. But you're going to be married, you're my best friend and you're a girl. That's three reasons I shouldn't let my body rule my senses. If I hadn't backed away, I would have kissed you and we might not have stopped. And that would put those three things at risk -- your marriage, our friendship and the fact that we're both girls."

Amber chuckled deeply as she softly caressed her friend's shoulders. "Ciel, nothing will come between Sam and I. We both realize we have several years ahead of us before we can be married and we both want to be virgins when we marry. That said, we also know it's unlikely we'll be able to abstain from any sort of sexual activity for the next four or five years. So if you and I become involved, it won't threaten my relationship with Sam. In fact, I would never let anything like that happen without telling Sam about it. So if you feel toward me like I feel toward you, let go of your concerns and kiss me." With that she pulled her friend to her and kissed her deeply, her tongue exploring Celia's mouth while her hands drifted down her friend's back to her round bottom.

Celia moaned in surrender, rolling onto her back and pulling Amber on top of her, cupping Amber's tight butt in her hands as their bodies writhed in passion. "Ams! I can't believe you're doing this," Celia panted. "You never even wanted to TALK about sex and now you want to do it -- and with ME!!"

"Shut up and kiss me, Ciel!" Amber said, grinding her hips against her friend as she supported her upper body with one arm so she could reach up and fill her free hand with Celia's soft, firm left breast. She explored the mound, feeling the pebble of Celia's nipple blossom under her touch. As the girls kissed, Amber continued exploring her friend's bosom, drifting from one breast to the other in tune with Celia's encouraging sighs and moans.

Celia, usually the spontaneous and crazy one of the two, reluctantly broke the hot kiss and pushed free of Amber. "Ams, I love you. And I really, really love what you are doing. But your mom told us to get ready for dinner and if we keep this up we won't make it to dinner. Give me a minute to pull myself together; we've got all night if you want to continue this later. I know I do ... as scary and weird as it seems right now."

Amber kissed her friend softly and caressed her cheek. "I do love you Ciel. None of this seems real to me but I know I'd like to pick this up later. If we become lovers I will be the happiest girl in the world. And if not, you're still my best friend ever. Just don't push me away because you're worried about what other people might say. Give me -- and yourself -- the chance to find out what's right for us, not what's right according to someone else." She punctuated her little speech with another soft kiss and a light squeeze of Celia's breast.

"I am still trying to get my head around all the stuff that's happened today," Celia said. "I have always thought you were the hottest girl I knew and now I'm sure of it. I am pretty certain I like boys better than girls but you and Melanie have churned something up inside me and I want to find out what happens if I let myself go. I guess I do care a lot about what other people think -- that's why I'm such a noisy clown: If they don't like me, I can blame it on my act. If I just act natural and they don't like me, then it's ME. I don't think I could deal with that. So if we do become lovers, please tell me it'll be something between us and you won't go and kiss me in the halls at school or anything."

Amber kissed her friend on the nose and squeezed her butt as she rose from the bed. "Ciel, I'd never jeopardize our friendship. If we do make love to one another, it will be between us. I will tell Sam because not doing that would be cheating on him. And if it bothers him, I won't do it again, even though I think I want to do it with you often. I'm as stunned as you are that I have this insatiable appetite for sex with everyone after being so against the idea for so long. Just put up with me for a while and understand, please? You're my best-forever friend and I really do want you to understand."

The girls stood by the bed and clung together, content just to share space with one another and not needing to say anything. Their reverie was broken by Amber's mother as she called the pair to supper. Celia, remembering that she needed to call her mother, grabbed her cell phone as she pushed Amber toward the stairs. "Go ahead and tell your mom I'll be right there. I need to call my mom so she won't worry that I'm not home."

Dinner was an animated affair with Celia dominating the conversation. Her high-pitched chuckle and her nonstop narration kept Amber and her mother engrossed as they dined. Celia's week -- while nowhere near as dramatic as Amber's -- was full of typically teen activities: mall trips, sunbathing, daytime "mutant" TV, as Celia labeled it. She made each routine event sound like a showstopper and both Amber and Jan smiled broadly at the bubbly teen's enthusiasm.

The girls chased Jan onto the porch as they took over the after-meal cleanup, tidying the kitchen as they continued their friendly chatter. Jan settled into a chair on the porch, closing her eyes as the musical lilt of the girls' conversation drifted over the evening air. She was nearly asleep when a board on the porch creaked, signaling an arrival. Her eyes opened to see a form silhouetted against the setting sun.

"Excuse me, is this Amber Jacobsen's cottage?" a distinctly male voice asked. Jan found herself intrigued and a bit aroused by the deep resonance of the voice and she rose from her chair to move to a better vantage point on the porch.

"It is," she said. "I'm her mother, Jan. Is Amber expecting you?" She strained to see details of the man's face without seeming too curious or forward.

"No, she's not expecting me," the man said. "I'm Sam's father, Mike Wilkins. I was in the neighborhood and thought I'd stop by. Amber had said you had returned to work so I expected to catch her here. My wife and I wanted to invite you and Amber to lunch on Friday if you could break free. We're excited by the kids' engagement and they said you shared our excitement. So we thought we should get to know one another since we're going to be family -- or at least in-laws."

Jan took Mike's extended hand in hers and grasped it warmly. "Well, hello Mike. I'm so glad I was here to greet you. I'm sure I can arrange to take Friday; I only agreed to return to work early on the condition that it not be fulltime yet. I don't want to cut our beach holiday short particularly now that Sam and Amber have created this firestorm of excitement. Just this morning Amber and I were talking about having you folks over for brunch. Would that be more convenient for you? I don't want to put your wife to a lot of trouble on our account."

"Doris is really anxious to meet you," Mike said, "and she'd probably kill me if I accepted your kind offer and did not allow her to fuss over you. She delights in entertaining and started planning for Friday as soon as the idea left her mouth. So since I don't want to risk ending a really happy 30-year relationship I will have to decline and insist that you come to our place."

Jan laughed happily. "I'd be delighted. Since Sam will be there, I don't even have to ask Amber. She'll be there whether I show up or not. And although it sounds like I won't hear anything from her, please tell your wife to call me if I can bring anything or do anything to help."

Mike took Jan's hands in his. "It's a real delight to meet you, Jan, and I know you and Doris will become good friends. She'll be angry at me for having met you first but at least this way I will have gotten a word in before the two of you get started. I'll ask Sam to come escort you and Amber on Friday. Have a great evening!"

Jan found herself watching Mike as he walked down the boardwalk away from the cottage. No wonder Amber was so caught up in Sam in such a short time, she thought. If Mike weren't so obviously happy in his marriage she'd be making a play for him. The Wilkins men must really have a corner on the sexy testosterone market!