Amber's Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
499 Followers

"No, I'm just curious. I think it's nice. It;s like you're waiting for that big spark to light a fire. But I think you have to try to start the fire to get it going, Michael. Girls like a guy that can take the lead. How far did you get with Jennifer? I mean, if you don't mind saying."

"Uh, well, while we were kissing I, well, I played with her boobs."

"Did you like that?"

"Duh!" he replied.

"Did she have her dress on or off?

"On. Like I said, we didn't get that far."

"Oh. Did she touch you back?"

"Well, no. Not really. I mean, she had her arms around me but otherwise... Well, no. Let's change the subject okay? I admit you know more about relationships than me, okay?"

"Okay, I wasn't trying to make you, well, uncomfortable. But can I ask just one more thing? You don't have to answer, but, so, like, my boobs are the only ones you've ever seen?"

"I've never seen your boobs, Amber. I don't think a video counts. If it did, I've seen a lot of women naked." He grinned.

"I guess you're right." By now I was laying back on the bed, my back against the headboard. It was fun teasing Michael about his lack of experience but I didn't want to humiliate him, either. His cuteness was growing on me as was the warmth coming from my loins. It was time to lead him just a bit more.

Michael was staring at the flat panel when I got up and stood in front of him.

"Let's change that," I said, as I let the towel drop. I reached behind me and untied the strings behind my back. I let the top cling to me. Then, as his eyes flicked back and forth between my chest and my face, I untied the strings behind my neck and let it fall to the floor. My skin was warm from the sun and my breasts were perky and firm, framed by the beginnings of a tan line, with my nipples clearly erect in the cool air.

"Do you like them?" I asked.

"Oh, yes..." he whispered.

"You can touch them if you want," I said as I stepped forward and took his hands and pressed them to my chest. His hands felt warm and, for a moment, he was too scared to move them. Then he began to slowly massage and manipulate my nips, sending shivers through me. I moaned softly and closed my eyes briefly as I relaxed and enjoyed his now enthusiastic, if somewhat clumsy, caress.

"Do you want to kiss them?" I asked, and he needed no further suggestion. Michael leaned forward and took first one, then the other nipple into his warm mouth, his tongue flicking around them signally my body that it was too late to turn back. After a few minutes of this, and my quiet moaning, he began to run out of new things to try and returned to massaging my now saliva moistened nips and breasts.

"Do you like that?" I asked.

"Yes," he murmured.

"Do you want to see what you couldn't see on the video?" I asked, and he only stared back at me. I reached to my side, above my hips, and pulled loose the knots holding the bottom of my bikini on and let it fall to the floor. This time, his eyes never moved to my face. He just stared at me down there. I opened my legs slightly to improve his view. I was waxed for bikini season and was aroused so that my labia were pouting out, exposed to the cool air through my outer lips. I leaned forward long enough to take his hand and pull it towards me as I whispered, "You can touch me there, too, if you want."

He immediately found the wetness seeping from me and ever so gently, as if he might hurt me, slid his now moist fingertips in and around my slit. I closed my eyes and opened my legs a bit more and felt him press against my clit as his fingers sought to enter me. Soon his digits were sliding gently into my wet cavern and I was moaning softly.

I'm not sure how long I stood in front of him but soon decided if I continued to, I would certainly lose my balance. I was all in at this point and there was no turning back. My desire was strong and my body craved his attention.

I was about to lay down when Michael leaned forward and began kissing my mound. His tongue darted across my clit as it sought to enter me.

"Oh damn!" I gasped when his wet tongue hit the sweet spot. It was time I lay down before I fell.

I stepped away from Michael and he reacted by looking up confused to see me smile, my eyes filled with wanton desire.

"That was nice," I whispered and I lay down on the bed and opened my legs. "Please continue?" I asked, hoping he wouldn't be so shocked by my behavior he panicked or something.

I needn't have worried. Michael turned to face me on the bed and softly kissed my thigh just above my right knee. He then slowly kissed his way up to my drenched pussy.

Michael kissed all around my slit, teasing me into further arousal, then licked me slowly from the bottom up to my swollen, throbbing, clit; where he lingered. He alternated doing this and circling my clit with his tongue, and occasionally flicked it with the tip of his tongue. I had only received oral sex a couple of times and both were disappointments as the guys tried to probe my vag with their tongue like it was a dick, ignoring the sensitive inner lips and clit altogether, but Michael was a pro.

Apparently, some of those books he was reading all the time were about how to please a woman orally. I was instantly moaning my approval as he ate me with the enthusiasm of a man who had never tasted pussy, which I guess he was. Each loving lick sent shivers up my spine and I found myself massaging my breasts and tweaking my nipples as I groaned.

Juice flowed from me and Michael licked up each drop. His kisses on my clit and labia were performed lovingly with just the right pressure. The sensation was overwhelming and I was soon bucking my hips against his face in rhythm with his actions on my wet molten snatch.

I was panting and moaning, calling his name and demanding he eat me when my body seized with the first shock of orgasm and I began to climax. My hips lifted involuntarily from the bed as every muscle and sinew tightened at once and the pleasure was unbearable.

Michael wouldn't let me off that easily, though. Even though I was hyper sensitive and each touch of his lips and tongue to my pussy brought a new jolt of climax to my orgasm-wracked body, he continued to slowly and deliberately offer ecstasy to my hot dripping pussy as he held me steady with a hand firmly on each side of my hips. I could barely catch my breath between one wave of orgasm and the next, until finally my body gave up resisting and I collapsed on the bed. Then, and only then, did he slow his affections and let me come down to earth.

"You're amazing," I finally said once my head began to clear of the endorphins he had produced. My body tingled all over and it was a few moments before I realized he was slowly dragging his fingers up and down my thigh and circling my mound.

"That tickles."

"Sorry," he said and stopped abruptly.

"I didn't say stop. It feels nice. It just tickles a little bit but in a good way."

"Okay." And with that he continued, eventually sliding first one, then two fingers gently inside me. I moaned a bit and it felt wonderful but, for the moment, I was just chill. I was slowly regaining my senses still. It felt perfectly natural to have him gently probing me but I soon touched his hand to make his stop for now. We looked into each other's eyes. Well, mostly he looked everywhere but my eyes as I continued my descent to reality. I thought about what had just happened. A guy I would have probably never thought of sexually before an hour ago had just given me the best oral, and the best orgasm, I had ever had. I knew I wanted more even though, at the moment, I was perfectly sated. I also wanted to do something for him and I knew it would involve me being on my knees in front of him. I slowly rose from the bed, first to a seated position beside him, then standing. Michael stood, too, but I gently pushed him back down to the bed.

"Let's see what I can do for you now, okay?" I whispered. I tugged at his shirt saying, "Let's get this off," which he obediently did.

As he was pulling the shirt over his head, I knelt down in front of him, placing a pillow under my knees.

I then looked up at him and said, "These, too," as I tugged gently on the waist of his trunks. He lifted his hips and rose from the bed as, together, we pulled them down. It was an afternoon of many surprises.

I had been with maybe five or six guys, I guess. I had experienced cocks from Danny's four inches to another guy's six but they had not prepared me for the snake that sprung from Michael's trunks. It was built like him, long and skinny. I guessed it was about seven inches soft, or, well, semi-hard as it was before me. It wasn't as thick as some, but the head was disproportionately large.

"Oh!" and an excited gasp came from my mouth before I realized it.

"Something wrong?" Michael asked, with worry all over his face.

"No... I just, well, I just didn't expect it to be so long. I didn't realize they got that long," I said, smiling as I gently stroked his member, feeling its warmth and weight in my hand.

"Didn't mean to scare you," he said with a grin.

"Oh, I'm not scared," I said in reply. "Intrigued, surely, but not scared." A small golden honey drop of pre-cum oozed from its tip as I slowly pumped him.

He was growing hard in my hand and we had chatted enough. I leaned slightly forward, opened my mouth and extended my tongue; tasting the exotic blend of his tart pre-cum and salty pink head. I was at once in love with the delicious taste of his meat.

I began working him deeper into my mouth, keeping my teeth covered as I had learned before. My mouth was wet and my tongue moved slowly back and forth under his head and shaft. He moaned and gasped, and began running his hands through my hair. Once I had taken in all I could, I paused to savor the salty cock in my mouth. I felt every bit the wanton slut, then sucked on it as hard as I could as I slowly pulled my head back. He moaned as I pulled slowly back, sucking, until just the head filled my mouth. I rubbed the bottom of it with my wet tongue and he began to pump himself in and out of my mouth. I kept the suction up as long as I could, maybe a minute, then had to release to readjust and give my jaw a rest.

While my mouth recovered, I licked the underside of the head. I then stabbed at the little hole on the end with the tip of my tongue, making Michael clench up.

"You like that?" I asked as my hand lazily stroked his shaft.

"I, uh, I didn't expect that. It, well, it was very, uh... Yeah, I liked it," he finally got out, apparently at a loss for words.

Since it worked so well the first time, I decided to do it again. I licked him from his balls, which were nice plum sized ones and easily fit one at a time into my mouth, all the way to the tip, which I again stabbed with the end of my tongue. This time, I stabbed more forcefully and wiggled it back and forth as though I were trying to force it inside him. He yelped in ecstasy. I sucked the head and shaft back into my mouth and began fucking him with my head. I slid my lips up and down his shaft, which were drenched with my saliva and focus my tongue on the bottom. I couldn't get half of his long penis in my mouth but tried to make up for depth with style and enthusiasm. He responded well and soon was gripping my head as he fucked himself into my mouth and then throat.

I was actually looking forward to catching his sperm in my mouth, something I usually don't do. I mean, I have before but usually I just finish them with my hands and let things land where they may. But since he had made me cum so hard, I really wanted to go all the way orally for him. On the other hand, my pussy was dripping wet again, if it had ever really stopped, and I was seriously wondering how good it would feel to bury his long shaft in me.

I was just about to decide on rising off my knees and sliding down on him instead of sucking the sperm from him when the decision was made for me. Michael clenched all over, so much I saw that he did have something of a six pack in his normally smooth abs. He grabbed my hair just hard enough to hurt, groaned from the bottom of his soul as his eyes closed and his head lay back, and began to pump jet after jet of hot sweet cum into my whore mouth. I swallowed like a slut and couldn't get enough! His cum was delicious, like a protein shake with maybe a splash of lemon and there was more than I ever imagined there could be. My full cheeks puffed out and sperm leaked from the corners of my lips as he fucked my skull with abandon.

I didn't want to waste a drop of his sweet, precious jizz, so I tried to stick the tip of my tongue into the pee hole of his cock to slow it down. That, however, made him groan again, pull my hair so hard it hurt and brought a tear to my eyes and shoot even more baby batter into my cum slut mouth. I swallowed and swallowed, proud of the pleasure my lips, mouth and tongue had given him, and swirled my tongue and mouth of his head when his cum slowed to a slow, slimy, oozing.

In the end, I had caught and swallowed most of his goo and what had leaked out ran down his shaft and onto my hand. He relaxed his grip on my hair and I was able to pull him from me long enough to swallow the clingy cock snot that was trying to stick to the inside of my mouth, then whorishly lick it from his shaft and my hand. He watched in awe as I licked the cum from his softening cock, then from my slimy, sticky fingers. I smelled vaguely of clorox and tasted of dick, and my tummy was full of my new favorite protein shake.

I rose up, and lay beside Michael, grabbing a tissue to wipe some stray spit and penis extract from my face and lips.

"Well," I said, thinking I should say something but not sure what. I smiled at Michael.

"Yes. Well," he replied.

"That was, uh..."

"Awesome," he interrupted.

"Yeah, that's one word for it." I grinned, as he leaned toward me and kissed me. That was nice. Most guys won't kiss you after you've sucked their dick. Well, not right after anyway. It occurred to me that this was the first time we had kissed and I rolled to my side and returned his passionate embrace.

Now facing each other, we looked into each other's eyes for the longest time, just touching each other. Me his face, neck and arms. He my side and breasts.

"So, where do we go from here?" he finally broke the silence by asking.

"Well, I'm supposed to go with Sandy and the girls over to Jessie's in a bit. I guess I better get in the shower first, though."

"No," he interrupted, "Where do WE go from here? I mean, I don't want things to get weird but..."

"But is this a one time thing?" I asked, interrupting him.

"Yeah. I mean, I don't want it to be."

"It's not. You're awesome in bed. You're fun. You're witty. I like you but you really need to get your confidence up everywhere else. I want, uh to, uh," I stammered.

"To date me?" he asked, trying to finish my thought.

"Yeah, to date you. Let's go with that. It sounds better than 'I want to fuck you,'" I giggled.

"We're dating, then. I like that. And if you want to fuck me then..." He finished his sentence by kissing me and sliding a hand down to my dripping slit. His fingers found my clit immediately and started a new fire within my womb.

"Woah, I can't tonight. I've got to get ready. Sorry," I frowned as I found myself lazily stroking his still spit-wetted cock.

"That's okay. I don't have a condom, anyway." He smiled, still fingering my clit.

I stopped stroking his dick and placed my hand on his wrist, stopping him before he could go further. I really wanted to bang him but I looked at the clock. Sandy was to come by in a half hour. I didn't want to go to the Anderson's smelling like dick. I rather doubted the wealthy folks in that neighborhood would appreciate it.

"I'm on the pill, it's not that. Let's save it for tomorrow night, though. I promised them I would go... you know... show support for a sister and all," I said, kissing him deeply.

"You sure it won't get weird between us?" he asked.

"I'm sure it will. It always gets weird with me and my boyfriends. I suck at relationships, in case you haven't noticed." I smiled at him.

"So, uh, I'm your boyfriend?"

"Yeah, I guess you are." I was ready to cry when I realized how I felt. Michael was my boyfriend. My scruffy, dorky, boyfriend. With a nice long dick and lots of sperm. I could hardly wait until the next night.

Jessie92
Jessie92
499 Followers
12