Amber's Tale Ch. 02

Story Info
Amber continues.
5.2k words
4.53
11.4k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 07/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
503 Followers

This is the second time I've written this story as when I sent it to my amazing editor, I did a cut and paste faux pas and accidentally copied chapter I onto it. Arrrrgh!!

It is a work of fiction. There are references to people in my first set of chapters but all of those names were changed, so it's safe to call this a work of fiction. I hope you enjoy!

As always thanks to Tangentjoker for his editing. If you aren't reading his stories, you should. Also, thanks for taking the time to read my stories. I love feedback and comments, so please if you have something to suggest, comment on, or just want to cuss me out for being disgusting, feel free.

Oh! And you might want to read chapter I first. Unless you're going for the whole Joseph Heller/Catch-22 vibe, then by all means have at it!

*****

So I had a boyfriend. Nothing unusual about that. I was reasonably attractive or so I'm told, and since sixth grade or so I almost always was either dating one guy exclusively or, if not, several guys who wanted to be exclusive. That my boyfriend was Michael, who was a bit of a nerd and lived a couple doors down from my mother and I in the condominium complex was a bit odd. I usually dated athletic types rather than, well, smart guys. Still, Michael and I had been good friends the last several years and regularly hung out as such. We smoked weed by the pool with the skater boys. He was a gamer and, until that last year, I cheered. In the superficial world of high school, we had nothing in common and my crowd would never be caught dead with his. I'm not defending the clique system so much as defining it, though. Around the condo was a different social organism than at school and we would be graduating in a few days and putting that world behind us, thankfully.

Michael and I had become unexpectedly intimate when he admitted a long crush on me earlier in the day and I teased him a bit until I became intrigued with the possibilities of him. It would be nice, I thought, to date someone I liked just because I liked them, and not because they were the sort of person I was expected to date by my peers. He had never seen a girl nude before, not even breasts, except on the internet and a grainy video a former paramour had sent him of me. I disrobed and let him explore my flesh. One thing led to another and we were both naked. It was then I discovered his talents at pleasing a girl orally, as well as his gift of a long, skinny penis with a large head. I gave him oral, and he received it for the first time, and he had given me a tummy full of his delicious sperm for my efforts.

I wanted to fuck him, right then and there, and he was willing, but I had made plans to visit a girl from school who had also been videoed, by the same loser, along with several others who had experienced the same. She had avenged us all and would probably be kicked out of school for it, but you know all about Jessie by now so I won't bore you with the details.

After Michael left, I showered quickly and brushed my teeth thoroughly before applying makeup and getting dressed. Jessie's father or uncle - I was never sure of their relationship - was a dentist and it wouldn't do to show up with penis breath. Sandy arrived right on time and we drove in her car over to Jessie's. I had never been there before but it was in an upscale gated community of McMansions where everyone tended to have either horse stables, tennis courts, pools or all the above. All the streets were named after either Civil War generals or cities in England and none of the houses would price out at less than half a million. Being middle class of divorced parents explained readily why I had never been there.

Jessie and her family were gracious when we and another carload of Danny survivors arrived. Jessie's eyes were red and she seemed tired. Truthfully, it was hard to tell how she seemed as I didn't really know her that well at this point, although over the summer she would work at the country club and we became pretty close. We were both hoping to go to a state university just under an hour away, but neither had gotten our acceptance letters yet as we had both waited until April to take the ACT. The main reason I didn't know her that well was that at school she didn't really socialize with anyone. She just read, ran and studied. She was always pretty but over the last year and a half had grown into her height, learned to dress, learned to apply makeup to suit both her fashion and the day, and had become one of the prettiest girls in school. Every guy stared at her ass, and all of us girls wished ours was as pristine, shapely and toned.

As we talked and got to know each other the other girls, including Sandy, were making small talk as well, both with Jessie and her parents. Then her brother, or at least the guy I thought was her brother (or cousin, or something), Brent, arrived and he became the focus of the girls attention. Just... damn, he was fine. My sister Andrea had gone out with him the year before and if anything in the year since he graduated he looked even better, as if he has spent the year working out. The thing is, since Andrea had dated him, I really wasn't interested. I know that it must sound petty but I can't stand being in her shadow. I have spent so much time there and if I went out with someone she had previously seen, she would have just acted as though she could do better and I could not.

So while Sandy and the girls flirted with Brent, I got to talk to Jessie and we just kind of hit it off. She had been focused on school but was out for the rest of the week as a result of the fight. She would be allowed to graduate on Friday with us, though, which was nice. One rumor was that the school administration was not really looking for ways to piss off her mom and dad as they were quite wealthy and prominent in our town. I suspect that rumor had a lot of truth to it.

Brent gently deflected all the flirtations and focused solely on Jessie. I thought it was really sweet the way he was looking out for her and doting on her. Of course, later in the summer, just as college was about to start I would learn that they were not related at all and were at that time about to fall in love. They would be engaged by the end of the summer.

We made plans to talk later and swapped cell numbers, then left so the Andersons could get some rest after the day they had with the school. Dr and Mrs Anderson were quite polite and didn't seem angry at Jessie at all, although they were on eggshells so you can't tell. They may have been screaming at her as soon as we left for all I know.

I guess the main reason I was able to connect with Jessie was that while the other girls were busy flirting, I had no desire to. My sexual urges had been sated by Michael and if I were to want to have sex it would have been with his long, skinny, cock. So as good looking and nice as Brent was, well, I was taken and I liked it.

When Sandy dropped me off, my mother was home. She had worked late showing houses, as was often her job.

"Hey sweetie, where did you go?"

"Hey, Mom! Sandy and I went over to this girl Jessie's house. You know Dr. Anderson? Well..." I managed to say before she interrupted.

"Is she the one that beat up that boy today?"

"Oh, you heard about that. Yeah, that's her but..."

"I think the whole town heard about it and, from what I heard, he deserved it."

"Totally. He's a loser dirt bag and he finally picked on the wrong girl. They suspended her for the week but she's going to graduate with us Friday. She's really sweet. You remember Brent that Andrea dated last year?"

"Yeah, he was nice. Good looking kid. Why?

"That's her brother. Her mom and dad are Dr. Anderson and his wife."

"Oh, the dentist! Yes, I know them. So, speaking of boys, Millie tells me you're dating Michael?" Mom asked with a smirk.

Damn. Busted. Millie was Michael's mother and was casual friends with my mom from the condo. They didn't really hang out but whenever there was a block party they were friendly.

"Yeah, I guess I am. He's a really sweet guy."

"I've always thought so but he doesn't seem your type."

"Well, he's not the type I have dated. But, Mom, I've dated a lot of jerks. And, well, he's not one. So I thought maybe I should date someone who I like, instead of who I'm supposed to like. Does that make sense?"

"Oh, for sure," my mother replied, still stuck in the 80's. "Just be nice to him. You shouldn't break a guy's heart just because you can."

"I won't. Besides, we've been friends for so long it's not like we don't know each other. He's a nice guy. He's going to college in California this fall, though, so it's probably just for this summer. I think he's going to USC."

"Caltech." Mom smiled.

"That's right, Caltech. He's smart with computers. He thinks he wants to write software for a living."

"Speaking of work, have you thought about a summer job yet?"

"Ugggg, no!" I laughed. It was a running debate with us about me getting a job that summer. Although having a little cash would be nice, I didn't really need it. Guys always took care of my needs entertainment wise, while Mom and Dad took care of everything else. Mom wanted me to work so I wouldn't depend on boys to buy me things but I really just wanted to chill all summer since it was my last before college. "Say, since school is basically over, I thought I might take the week off, what do you think? I can still pick up my gown Thursday and go to practice but really I'm just wasting my time this..." was all I got out.

"Amber! You are not laying out of school! You're this close to graduating. Don't get soft now."

"Ugh. All right. If you insist." I grinned, knowing that I had successfully changed the subject.

I went to my room and immediately started a text conversation with Michael. You would have thought we were in the eighth grade and just got our first cell phones the way we talked half the night. At some point, I must have finally fallen asleep.

Morning came with a thud. I awoke at the crack of "Oh, shit, I'm going to be late." I'm just not a morning person. Coffee, juice and frozen waffles did little to revive me but I did get a text from Michael asking if he could take me to school which reminded me of the previous day's happiness. I readied myself and, a few minutes before we would be actually late, Michael arrived.

I had ridden with Michael before, but not as a couple and it wasn't an everyday thing. This time, we held hands and stole kisses at stop signs and red lights. Once we got to school, the prying eyes of the social cliques were upon us but I was beyond caring. We had no classes together, so he got a quick peck on the cheek and a reminder that we would be finishing what we had started the evening before that night. I suspect he had a boner the rest of the day.

School was a drag. By mid-morning all the gossip about the fight had died down and it returned to its usual boring state. Actually, it was more than boring. All my exams were done and I was just burning out the clock. Three more days and I would graduate. Yet here I was, wasting my time because my mother insisted that I not miss school. I day dreamed about the coming night and the consummation of Michael's and my relationship but even that didn't make the day pass any quicker and led to frustration in my nether regions. Finally, at three, I was released along with the rest of the student body from our daily prison and met Michael in the parking lot to a new round of stares from the social elite. I was so tired of the bullshit.

We headed off back to the condos and every block my spirits lifted a little more.

"So, whats the plan?" I asked.

"Plan?" he asked.

"Yes, honey, the plan. Are we getting together tonight?" I asked, leaving little doubt as to what I meant by "getting together" and laying my hand lightly on his thigh in case there was lingering confusion.

"Oh, uh, I didn't really have a plan. I just thought we'd hang out."

"I see. Well, my mom worked late last night so she'll probably be home by now, unless he had appointments, which she doesn't on Tuesday. Ever. Is your mom home?"

"Yeah. She's off on Tuesdays."

"Hmmm, well that leaves us with few options." I frowned.

"We could drive around and then park somewhere," Michael suggested.

"Uh, Michael, I'm not the sort of girl that puts out in a car. We need a room." I didn't mean to sound snobbish but our school was full of stories of couples the local deputies had caught parking. I didn't want to be the latest small town girl who flashed ass to a deputy who drank coffee and ate doughnuts until we finished, then called both our parents.

"Uh, well no, of course you aren't. I'm not either. That seems sleazy," Michael replied, but didn't sound convincing.

"Let's go change and hit the pool. Maybe something will work out," I suggested, but my heart didn't believe my own words.

We burned one by the pool, which was empty as usual. After the sun went down, we changed into shorts and tees and hit the local coffee shop since, as expected, both of our mothers were home. As open and frank as my mother and I had been about sexuality, it would be crossing a line to bang a guy while she was at home. I might be 18, but I was still her little virginal daughter.

The shop was full of fellow small town losers with nothing to do and we chatted with a few friends before giving up for the night and going to Michael's to hang out on the couch. Even though his mom was home, she gave us a bit of privacy for smooching. But she was frequently in an out of the room with one excuse or another, all geared towards "seeing that we were okay" which was mom code for "making sure you aren't fucking my boy" which I would have gladly been doing save the interruptions and lack of privacy.

Around 10, it was time to give up and go home frustrated. Michael offered to walk me home and led me through the sliding glass doors that went out to the pool side of the complex instead of the more direct front side walk way we usually went. This was okay as it was dark, cool and a little more romantic. We talked a bit, stopping several times to kiss and both expressed our frustrations at the lack of privacy the night had afforded us.

"Tomorrow, my mom works until at least 5. So, we have the afternoon but I have to look for a job," Michael said. His voice was not convincing.

"You're laying out to look for a job?"

"Yeah, I convinced Mom school was a waste for me at this point and there is a network company downtown that is hiring supposedly," he replied.

"That's a great idea!" I smiled, as the cogs and gears in my mind began to formulate a plan.

"What's that?" Michael said as he led me through the short walkway that separated our buildings. It was dark there as the street lights were either on the parking lot or the pool. The designers had apparently thought to make this a green pathway to the pool from the nearby buildings, but no one ever really used it, and it was mostly dirt as the grass did not get enough sun to grow. The kids occasionally used these gaps to smoke weed if there were adults by the pool but, otherwise, no one ever went through them.

"Just that I could convince my mom to let me lay out for a job search and go with you. Then we would have the morning, too!" I smiled.

He stopped and pulled my close in the narrow breeze way.

"I think that's an awesome idea," he said just before his lips merged with mine.

His lips were delicious and, alone as we were, my passion reacted with his and grew. His hands gently caressed my waist and hips as our mouths entwined and finally he reached for my breasts and got a soft moan of approval from me as I flicked my tongue with his. Encouraged, he massaged both of my tits and felt my now stiff nipples through the fabric of my tee and the sheer bra underneath it.

I was about to reach the point of no return when I came to my senses. I stopped kissing Michael and said, gasping as I did so, "We should wait until morning."

"You're right, we should," Michael said, then plunged his tongue back into my mouth and slid his hands to my ass. He squeezed both cheeks firmly, lifting me and separating them, and causing me to slide my thigh up against his as our groins began grinding slowly.

I could feel his cock, now rock hard and straining to be released from his shorts, rubbing against my lower abs, and my arousal again was fired up.

A hand slid down the front of my shorts and undid the buttons on the fly before sneaking in to my steaming hot crotch. I couldn't say no or stop at this point. His kisses were too wonderful and his touch too perfect.

His hand tugged at the front of my panties and the cool air hit my pussy as he sneaked his fingers down to my wetness. His warm hand found my clit and began slowly rubbing it in a circle and I flooded my panties with juice.

We had stopped kissing at some point but I could not say when. I whispered for him to stop but I didn't want him to. I whispered for him to fuck me, too, but that wasn't possible or at least neither of us thought so. He slid first one, then two, fingers into me and finger fucked me as best he could given that we were standing in a breezeway and still had our clothes on.

There was something so decadent about what we were doing that was turning me on. At any moment anyone could have caught us and that excited me as much as the fingering he was giving my dripping slut hole. I had my arms around his neck for balance and was grinding my junk into him with I finally came with a gasp.

My orgasm came out of nowhere, surprising me. It had none of the usual build up. It was just there then was followed by another. My abs undulated in waves like my body was trying to pump juice from me as I came. My pussy was a gushing soaked mess and I kissed Michael deeply in gratitude as I returned to planet earth.

It occurred to me that we were out in public where any passerby could see us and I became very self conscious. I turned away from Michael as I took him by the wrist and pulled his hand from my shorts and buttoned them.

His fingers glistened with moisture in low light and the aroma of my sex filled the air.

Fuck, what had I done? I had just let Michael finger me in public where anyone could have caught us. What the fuck was I thinking? Still, my body shivered with excitement. I had not felt this deliciously alive since my first time cheering football several years before, knowing that all those eyes were upon me. Well, this was different, and naughtier. Here, I definitely didn't want eyes upon me. Or so I reckoned. But the thrill of doing something taboo and risking getting caught was an incredible turn on for me for some reason I could not quite fathom.

"Hey, hon, you okay?" Michael asked, a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

"Yeah, I just.. We should go." I smiled as I put my arms around his neck and kissed him.

He wrapped his arms around me gently and returned my affection. I could still feel the heat of his manhood as we pressed together, but I was sated for the moment.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"You're welcome?" He smirked.

"What? That was nice, but we should get inside before your mom comes looking for you."

"She won't. She's probably already asleep. Besides..." he said as he stepped back. He reached down and unzipped his shorts, reached in and released his rock hard cock into the night air. "I could use a little help, too, if you want to." He smiled.

"Michael!" I said. "Someone could see us!"

Even as I said it, I looked side to side and - seeing no one and nothing but a dim parking lot and dark pool area - I reached forward and took his warm, heavy, meat into my hand. Everything I had said earlier about needing a room and not being the sort of girl that does such things out in the open was forgotten in that moment.

Jessie92
Jessie92
503 Followers
12