Amber's Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt so good to just stroke it gently, feeling how hot it was in the coolness of the night. He was rock hard and his eyes closed as I ran my hand up and down his long shaft. I kissed him, trying to secret his cock between us in case anyone could see and, again, the thought of being seen with his dick in my hand made me tingle with arousal.

I had not given a lot of hand jobs before. I had tried to a few times, but it always ended up leading to other things. After a minute or so of smooching his lips and pumping his shaft, I ran my hand around the swollen head and felt a significant amount of slimy wetness there.

Geez, he was already seeping pre-cum. I knew he would cum at anytime as his cock leaked his slime and his breathing became erratic. I looked around one more time, and seeing no one, dropped to my knees and quickly stuffed his tart, goo-covered penis into my hot, wet, hungry mouth.

If the world found out I was sucking his cock, so be it. I didn't want to waste a drop of what I knew would be coming next.

Michael was apparently as excited as I was by the risk, or perhaps he was just finally able to vent his sexual frustrations, as he took my head gently but firmly in his hands and began fucking my mouth and throat with abandon.

He only fucked my mouth for a minute or so when the acrid tartness of his pre-cum was suddenly replaced with first one, then two, then three hot jets of his creamy sweet jism as he groaned. I swallowed every drop like a cum addicted whore, then sucked the remaining pearly white juice from him.

Just as quickly as I had before I tucked his cock away, still hard, with a nice wet goodbye kiss and stood up into his waiting arms.

"So," I said looking into his eyes, smiling.

"Yeah, uh... Wow. Uh, thanks?" He panted.

"You're welcome." I smiled.

"I guess, uh, we should get in now."

"Ohhh, now that you got your dick sucked you don't want to hang out anymore?" I giggled.

"What? No! I mean... It's just... Well... No, we can hang out if you want to. It's just you seemed to want to get in a few minutes ago."

"I did and I still should. But that was... Uh..."

"Wonderful?"

"Yeah, but I... Well, I need to think about it. Or talk about it. Can, uh, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Did it turn you on, being out here where we might get caught?"

"Uh, well... I don't know. I mean, I was pretty turned on to begin with, ya know. You have that effect on me." Michael smiled, then added, "But yeah, that was pretty hot. What about you?"

"I... Well, I'm not sure. I wonder if..." Was all I could say as I still tingled from the finger bang he had given me and the tummy full of sperm I had sucked from him. Post-sex, I'm kind of scatter brained, I guess.

"Wonder what, Amber?" he finally asked.

"If maybe I have some sort of exhibitionist thing going on," I said.

"Huh. We'll have to find out, won't we?" he said with a wicked grin.

Michael walked me to my door and kissed me goodnight. This was the second time he had kissed me immediately after a blow job and I liked it. Guys are weird about their cum, I think. But if I'm going to express my feelings for a guy by letting him put his cock and sperm in my mouth I don't think a little affection in return is too much to ask.

I checked my face in a compact mirror. I didn't look too post-blow jobby. My hair was a bit mussed, but I had worn so little make up, and sucked dick for such a short time, lip stick wasn't smeared all over my face. I did have to worry about what we called "penis breath" at school, which wasn't so much an odor as a general look of "Hey! This girl just sucked a guy's dick!" I decided to talk as little as possible with Mom and at a distance when I did.

Of course, she was waiting just inside the door and said "hi" to Michael with a friendly smile as soon as I opened it.

"Oh hey! I was just, uh..." Michael stammered.

"It's okay, Mike. Millie called to tell me you were walking Amber home. Thanks! You never know who might be out there," Mom said.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Well, I better get going, see ya tomorrow?"

"Sure," I replied with a grin.

I shut the door, ready to take the wrath of the expected, "Why did it take a half hour to walk four condos away oh my god you little whore you sucked his dick didn't you slut I bet you sucked off those two skater pot head friends and then fucked everyone else you know" screamfest, but it didn't come. Mom was quite happy I was spending time with Michael and went on about what a nice boy he was.

"So, you two going out tomorrow?"

"What? Oh yeah! Michael is taking the day off to look for a summer job and I figured since you want me to get one I would, too. That way, I can get applications in everywhere before the college crowd comes back and gets all the jobs. What do you think?"

It took a few minutes, but eventually I got Mom to weigh her apparent desire for me to get off my butt, out of the house and get a job versus my missing a day of meaningless school and decide to let me give it a skip for the next day. The only stipulation was that I drop off a résumé at the real estate agency she worked at as they were looking for a part time receptionist.

The thought of spending a good deal of my summer working with my mom was depressing but it would pay better than flipping burgers and, if Michael got a day job, we would have our nights together.

I went to bed and thought back on the breezeway. I became moist again and let my fingers travel into my panties as I thought about how excited I was at the risky behavior of being finger banged and giving a blow job where we could have been discovered. Sex had always been pleasant but no big deal for me. The night before, I had gotten turned on by teasing Michael then exposing myself to him. That was as big a thrill as his surprising oral talents and wonderful dick had been. That night, I had gotten hot, too. Some, because a great guy I liked was feeling me up and fingering me, but mainly because it was out in the open and so risky. The potential for humiliation if anyone had seen us was overwhelming.

The only thing I could remember to compare it too was my first pep rally as a JV cheerleader. I had made the team due to acrobatics and dance, both of which I had taken since being a little girl. The first pep rally was in the afternoon at the football field and the entire school was there. At the end of every cheer we were supposed to do some sort of acrobatic move, so after the first I did a forward handspring, followed by a forward salto. That's like a hand spring, only you tuck your knees and your hands don't touch the ground. It's an impressive move for JV and, since I was new, I felt the need to show off. We wore the classic cheer uniform of form fitting sweaters and a short pleated skirt, both in the school colors of crimson red and white. One thing a lot of people don't understand is that the panties you see on cheerleaders are really tights. You wear panties under the tights. Still, the tights tend to move around some like any clothing.

While doing the forward handspring my tights got scrunched up like a thong, and when I did the salto at the top of it my bare ass cheeks were on display to the whole world. It was embarrassing, especially since you can't modestly correct your underwear with 1200 high school students, teachers and parents watching.

The feeling of exposure and humiliation made flush all over. I was burning up and moisture arose from my then virgin snatch as I reached under my skirt and tugged my tights back down.

I realized I had felt the same way earlier in the breezeway.

Also, as my fingers massaged my clit into ecstasy, just as I was cumming, I realized I wanted to feel that way again.

I slept wonderfully and at nine the next morning, I was tapping on Michael's door.

12