All Comments on 'Ambushing Fred'

by Patrick_B76

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HAD an open relationship?

"My wife and I had an open relationship."

That's the past tense, meaning either they are no longer together or no longer have an open relationship. Which is it?

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
A Decent First Effort

An old plot line but done pretty well. Dialogue was good.

Maybe their next landlord will be female and Patrick will get his chance to help pay the rent.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 17 years ago
OK, but

A decent story line but sloppily written. Ten minutes of review could have made the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
my wife the whore, your new title.

Poorly done. The wife gives evidence of prior adulterous acts that the husband does not act on. I really wonder what you meant by open relationship. Did you mean I can fuck anyone I want and she can fuck anyone she wants? Fucking for money is prostitution. She still owes the landlord money and he can either toss you two out or sell her ass while you work to get the money. Not the swiftest two kids on the block are you? Hope you started the AIDS testing and keep it up for a year. Landlord jumped to easily at the pussy, maybe he has to many ponds he fishes in and you really are at serious risk, but then again perhaps you two are already infected and gave the landlord the gift that keeps giving.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
It's an ambush, all right

"<I>Jody instantly bucked her ass back into him, milking her cock with her stretched pussy.</I>"

<P>

Right. When the females start sporting cocks and performing self-copulations, it's time to give the story a miss. Poorly written with meagre characterizations, no plot that I could find and mediocre prose. Spare yourself the time and trouble of reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You Deleate.

The author deletes comments he or she doesn't like, why take comments at all. Marriage dommed, if wife will fuck a guy for the rent, what wouldn't she do. Good luck.

Patrick_B76Patrick_B76about 17 years agoAuthor
Actually

I only deleted comments which were in no way constructive. I don't mind negative feedback, thats why I enabled the public comment feature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Why So Childish

You painted these characters so below the scum line who wanted to read more. His wife had had some many cocks in her that that was why he loved[?}her.<P>

Nice touch for someone so young but not an image builder for the audience. You may think the readers are all slobbering perverts into sub level acts by freaky spouses. That may be true of the very few here but most are here for arousal's of a semi-normal nature. Most can do without the disgust of wimps - pimps - and non-consequence where some or a lot is appropriate to balance injury to the mind or body.<P>

This avoided any resemblance to life even at it's worst - it was offensive without reason and really a little silly if you step back. How will they pay to fix the drilled hole which any landlord would see and know sicko was jackingoff on the closet carpet that also now needed replacement - etc etc.<P>

Constructively, absurdities usually either anger or are laughable especially when trite. You have talent but do it with both hands and some reality to grow.

TarrosTarrosabout 17 years ago
Seduced Landlord

I found Patrick's story very erotic and exciting. This is the "Loving Wives" category, which is about these types of trysts. The couple in the story are open minded, and willing to expand in to new frontiers. I found it well written, hot and exciting. Keep writing Patrick, and I'll keep reading and enjoying!!

Patrick_B76Patrick_B76about 17 years agoAuthor
It's fiction, people... AUTHOR

Take it easy, this is not based on real life or real people, totally made up and written by myself. Sloppy, yes. I take fault for being a bad self editor and not running it by others. Unbelievable story, maybe.

There is enough in your lives to worry about, yet you get all worked up over a short story on a a website called "Literotica." Get over yourself. If you dont like it, fine, but at least be constructive and not so vitriolic because you think it's sick or perverted to watch a spouse have sex with someone else.

And believe it or not, there are people out there who get off on watching other people have sex with their spouses. Amazing, huh?

If anyone wants to lay a moral beat down why don't you head over to the THOUSANDS of rape and incest stories on this site?

For everyone else who left constructive criticism, thank you very much.

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
Nice job

Get an editor for the grammer and spelling but keep writing these stories. You have a good imagination and the sexual encounter was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Own goal

You do realise that by drilling a hole in the closet, you've just forfeited your deposit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Lost in the errors

Sorry love, but I got lost in the errors of your story. Your good plot does not make up for grammar and spelling errors. I recommend having an editor run through your work before publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
My Wish

You're living my dream. Wish i could get the little lady to be this open.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Possibilities, but needs work.

basic concept is good, husband watching secretly, but the writing is overblown, careless and in need of a good edit. Ever think of going deeper into the husband's internal experience, like how he reacts above the waist as well? And why? Few hisbands love their wives more the more cocks they ave had, and if so there has to be some unusual reason for this.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Ambushing???

Sounds to me like a simple 'resource exchange' which was negotiated to mutual benefit between two people each of whom had an excess of a resource which the other wanted/needed! I see NO ambush here! Hubby got a free ride on the voyeur express! Sweetie got an unexpected big bonus, which MAY lead to a problem in the marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Did that.

In college, I met and married this gal, we lived off campus in an apartment. Broke is the word, she worked in a dress shop and I worked in a gas station part time. We were paying the rent in pieces, and the landlord was getting pissed off at getting $10, sometimes $20 at a time. He was a nice guy, in his 30's, single, but money is money and nice doesn't pay the bills.

So, we talked, he and the wife agreed she would jack him off twice a week for a nice rent reduction. Good for him since he was paying for the service already from others. That really helped financially, then he wanted to see her nude while she did it, one thing led to another and she realized she could make money that way. In no time, she had 3-4 "clients" a day and made enough money to buy a car. Last I heard she was working in a massage place downtown, because when she started fucking some of them, that was too much and we split up.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Whorewife watched by cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous