Amelia & Andrew: The Diamond Legacy Ch. 03b

Story Info
Time to move on.
5.4k words
4.77
11.3k
8

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
donalde
donalde
205 Followers

This chapter picks up picks up right where the last chapter ended . I know this chapter is a bit shorter but please remember that it is the ending of chapter 3 and that the next chapter will most definitely be longer I would like to thank Kalamazoo707 for all of her hard work editing this chapter the story would be no where near as good without her and I would like to thank all of you who take time out of your busy schedules to read this story I hope you all enjoy it. Please take a moment to tell me how we have done.

***********

They were making small talk when Catherine and Scott joined them.

"Where's Johnny?" Amelia was asking.

"He wanted to stay over at a friend's house." Denise replied. "Since there's no school and you wanted to talk business, we allowed it."

Andrew called 'Nick's' and ordered pizza and then sat down.

Mark handed Scott his new identification.

"Stop by the office tomorrow and I'll have new identification for Catherine ready and we'll set up the trust fund so that they both have access to it." he said. "And while you're there, Scott and Catherine can sign the marriage license. If I had known earlier that we were going to see you tonight, I could have had all of this done."

"If I were clairvoyant, I would have told you." Andrew replied laughing. "They've only been mated for about an hour."

"Ok, then what's up or did you just want to flirt with my mate in person?" Mark asked teasingly.

"Damn! You caught me!" Andrew joked back. "Seriously, we know that you've been looking for a place and we were wondering if you would like this one."

Denise was shocked.

"We would love a place like this but there's no way that we could afford it." she said.

"We'll tell our lawyer to draw up the papers transferring the house to you." Andrew said. "The only thing is we'll need to store a few things here." he added.

Mark was speechless. When the shock wore off, he spoke.

"As much as we appreciate the offer, there is no way that we can accept it."

"First of all," Andrew said, "it's from all of us. Secondly, we're still your clients and you said that you would handle our legal matters. So stop arguing and draw up the papers."

A knock on the door interrupted any further conversation. Scott went to answer the door and called back.

"Mommy or daddy-in-law! Do either of you have any cash? The bill is twenty-three fifty three."

Andrew handed him forty dollars.

"Tell him to keep the change."

Denise was still in shock.

"I can't believe that you're giving us this house... Thank you!"

Once Mark recovered from his shock, he thanked them as well.

"If you ever need anything, just let me know."

As they ate, Mark explained the financial planning that he had done.

"I've arranged for a management company to take care of the real-estate which includes as you know the condos in Ocean City, Florida and L.A. The same company will handle the strip malls and warehouses. Of course I had the company checked out and they are highly regarded."

He explained that he was going to set up a corporation and would put them on the board of directors so that they would draw a paycheck.

"You'll be paying taxes so it will keep the feds off your back. I've created a fictitious past for you as well." he said. "Everything including the documentation of your births and medical history will be available if by some chance someone starts nosing around."

He kept their academic records average or just slightly above and included participation in groups such as the '4H' club.

"These little additions are the difference between a good false identification and a great one." he said.

He wanted to take additional picture of them so that he would have fresh ones to use on any new identification.

"Becoming vampires did alter your physical appearance slightly making you more appealing." Mark explained. "If you were fat before being turned, you would remain fat. Unfortunately, becoming a vampire doesn't turn on into six -feet tall dark hero with washboard abs or if you're a woman, it doesn't make you some sexy goddess that belongs on the cover of 'Playboy'."

He went on to explain that the blocking of cameras and surveillance was an automatic defense mechanism that was controlled by their subconscious minds.

"It's a modified use of your ability to become invisible. All you have to do in order for the camera to see you is to turn off the defense mechanism. You may need to allow your picture to be taken from time to time for things such as flying commercially."

He had them practice until he was sure that they were able to do it without any trouble.

"Why don't we go to the pub to celebrate Catherine and Scott's mating?" Mark suggested when they were through practicing. "I know of a place that is run by an older vampire and his mate."

A few minutes later, all of them were piled into the hummer with Catherine sitting in Scott's lap for the ride to the pub.

They had been sitting in the pub for about an hour enjoying themselves when a female vampire came in accompanied by a man wearing a UMBC tee shirt came in. She was five three with generous curves and smooth toffee colored skin. Her face was framed by long brown/auburn hair that was braided and brought out the highlights of her deep brown eyes. Scott tensed as soon as he saw her.

Catherine noticed, put a hand on his arm and asked who the female vampire was although she had her suspicions.

"That's Flora my sire." he replied as he kept his eyes on Flora.

Scott felt the tension level of the group rise but it was mostly from Catherine.

"I know that she has no hold over me but it's the guy that she's with that I'm concerned about." Scott said. "She'll do to him what she did to me."

Flora, sensing that she was being watched slowly looked around the club until her eyes rested on the table with six vampires sitting around it. She noticed Scott and saw the changes in him. There was no indication of the shy, weak boy that he had been when she turned him. What she saw was a young vampire who was confident in himself. Next, she noticed the two other male vampires. One was all right to look at and she could tell by the way that he was dressed that he was a professional of some kind and not much older than she was. The other male was a knockout and exuded power. She no longer found the human male that she had come in with interesting. Using compulsion, she made him leave. She wanted any and all of the males sitting at the table.

As she approached the table, she could tell that all of the males, Scott included were mated. She glanced at Catherine who was glaring at her and mentally dismissed her.

"Scott darling." she said in a sweet, honey-drenched voice, "I've been so worried about you, are you alright?"

Scott looked at her with disdain.

"You dare to come over and try this bullshit after what you did to me?" he asked incredulously. "You called me a substandard vampire and a mongrel and then you left me to die!"

"It wasn't like that." she crooned, "You needed a little push and I didn't leave you alone. I paid someone to watch you and he didn't do his job. I've been searching for you ever since."

Catherine could see that Flora was lying and fought to maintain control.

"You looked real concerned when you walked in here with that human male." she said. "And from what I've been told, a sire can always find their creation if they want to. Care to try again?"

Flora knew that she had been caught in a lie and hated that a parvulus had called her on it. She pasted a false smile on her face and forced herself to remain calm.

"You have no idea of what your talking about." she replied.

"Flora, we know that you're lying." Catherine said with a smile. "But it makes little difference. Scott said that you called him a lousy lover. Well, I guess it takes a real woman to make him perform and god did he perform on me. Just think about what you lost bitch."

"I'm going to rip your fucking...."

That was all that Flora got out. Scott's temper exploded and he grabbed Flora by the throat.

"If you ever threaten my mate again I will kill you. You're nothing but a used up two-bit whore who used me for your own pleasure and then threw me away. You call me a mongrel and a waste of your time but guess who the waste is bitch? You and if I were you I'd leave and make sure that we never crossed paths again."

Scott released Flora letting her fall to the floor. Flora quickly recovered not believing that Scott had spoken to her as he had. She realized that she had underestimated him and wasn't about to let him get away with it.

"You are my parvulus." she said. "That means that until I decide that you are able to survive on your own you belong to me. So either get over here and do as you are told or I'll contact the lead enforcer representative for the area and have her put a termination order on you."

Mark laughed. "Would you like me to call Susan for you? I know that she was very interested in meeting you last night after all the trouble that he created."

"Who is this Susan?" Flora demanded. "And what kind of trouble could he have caused? It wasn't as if he was in blood lust."

"No." Mark replied. "He just picked a fight that caused great harm to the number one of the lead enforcer of Russia. Susan Dorchester is Charles Black's number one and his right hand woman. You have a lot to answer for and I believe that she has already procured the services of the Ubertas Venator to track you down."

"Are you going to stop me from leaving?" Flora asked suddenly worried.

"It isn't my job to stop you." Mark said with a shrug. "But I am required to report your location. If I were you? I'd get the hell out of dodge and live on bagged blood for awhile."

Flora cursed. She hated bagged blood but knew that the male was right. It would be too easy to track her if she kept feeding from humans. She would have to be careful. She knew that the Ubertas Venator went to a larger contract and they paid well for information on their quarry. She knew that she was fucked and that all she could hope to do was to delay the inevitable. She turned invisible and vanished from the club.

Mark turned back to his friends unable to contain his laugher. He took note of the confused looks on their faces, ordered another round of drinks and began to explain.

"Legally she did nothing wrong and while it is true that Susan wanted to speak to her, it was only to tell her to stop making parvulus. The Ubertas Venator wouldn't accept a contract on a petty criminal like her. I think that she'll be running and looking over her shoulder for at least the next decade or so."

Everyone at the table laughed. The celebration continued until the pub closed. They all agreed to meet at Mark's office at two pm to do paperwork and to work out the details for the house. When they got home, the two couples went to their respective rooms and settled in for the night.

Amelia and Andrew undressed and got into bed and began to kiss and caress each other while deepening the kiss. They took their time to allow the passion to build and to enjoy the closeness of being in each other's arms.

Andrew massaged Amelia's breast as she nibbled at his eat and neck while tweaking his nipples with her fingers. Gently, Andrew lifted her chin so that he could look into her eyes.

"I love you." he said softly.

"I love you too." Amelia replied.

Andrew slowly moved his hand down her body and toward her center. When he reached it, he began to massage her clit as he slid a finger inside of her and began a slow in and out motion. He lowered his head to her breast, caught a nipple in his lips, and began to tug on it sending shivers throughout her body.

Amelia nibbled on Andrew's neck then softly whispered, "I need you now."

Andrew lined himself up with her entrance and slowly slid into her. They made love at a leisurely pace letting the climax slowly build. Andrew was the first of them to go over the edge with Amelia following a few seconds later. They fell asleep in each other's arms and awoke the same way later that morning.

*************

As soon as Scott and Catherine reached their room, Scott picked Catherine up, threw her on the bed and quickly stripped her of her clothes. He began to kiss and nibble on her body while Catherine began ripping his clothes off. Their hands frantically roamed each other's bodies as they kissed. Catherine reached down between them, took his rigid cock in her hand and began to pump him. She moaned when Scott worked a finger into her soaked pussy.

Scott moved so that he was on top of her and impaled her with his rigid cock. He set a quick pace sawing in and out of her body. He moved a hand down, found her clit and began to massage and tug on it never slowing down his pace. Catherine felt the orgasm begin to overtake her, pulled Scott down to her and bit into his shoulder.

As soon as her fangs pierced his shoulder, he howled out his orgasm and bit into Catherine's shoulder sending her over the edge for the second time. Afterwards, they lay in each other's arms feeling the afterglow of their lovemaking. As they lay there, Catherine got a strange feeling in her nether region. It was a fleeting sensation and not one that she could easily describe. Scott felt her uneasiness and gave her a questioning look.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"I'm fine." Catherine replied with a smile, "I just had a weird feeling in my vagina."

"Was I too rough?" Scott asked his voice filled with concern.

"No, I'm fine and you didn't hurt me. Whatever it was is gone." she replied.

*******

Andrew and Amelia woke up around nine, showered and quickly dressed. They went to the kitchen and started a breakfast of eggs, toast and coffee. Catherine joined them a short time later.

"Are you alright?" Amelia asked. "You look pale."

"I'm just a little tired." Catherine replied. "I guess Scott took a little too much blood last night."

Andrew sat a large glass of blood in front of her.

"Drink up and if you sip from each other make sure that you get some blood right afterwards." he said

"Yes Papa." Catherine replied with a smile.

"You two need to be more careful." Amelia said sternly. "And if you don't start looking better soon I'm taking you to see Gloria or Susan."

Catherine sighed but agreed.

Amelia softened her tone.

"I know how you feel." she said. "I'm newly mated too but I'm worried about you and I don't want anything to happen to you."

Catherine gave Amelia a quick hug and then turned on the television. On the screen were her parents pleading for information about her whereabouts and for her safe return home. Suddenly, she felt guilty. She was having a good time, found her mate and her parents were going out of their minds with worry. Scott walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

"I have to let them know that I'm alright or this will kill them." she whispered.

"Catherine," Andrew said in a voice filled with compassion. "It's going to be easier for them in the long run if you don't contact them. What will it do to them if you keep going in and out of their lives? And how will you explain where you've been all of this time? You sure as hell can't tell them the truth."

"So what am I supposed to do?" Catherine asked. "Let them wonder and worry about me for the rest of their lives?"

"Why don't we see what Susan suggests?" Amelia asked. "We can stop in and talk to her on our way to Mark's office.

There was a knock on the door and Scott answered it.

"Good morning officer, can I help you?"

"Good morning." the officer replied. "I'm Officer Franklin and we're looking for this girl, have you seen her?" he asked as he handed Scott a picture of Catherine.

Scott looked at the picture making sure that enough time had passed before he replied.

"No sir I haven't. My wife and I are the only ones here; the in-laws had to go out this morning. Oh, please excuse my manners, would you like to come in?"

The officer stepped in and looked around before saying anything.

"You see Mr....."

"Hawkins, Scott Hawkins."

"You see Mr. Hawkins, we have a report about someone who looks like this girl being seen around this house." the officer said.

Scott looked at the picture again and smiled, "I can see why, my wife resembles her." he said.

"I see." the officer said. "Is it possible to speak with your wife? Maybe she's seen her."

Scott hesitated.

"Give me a minute, she's still in bed."

The officer sensed Scott's reluctance and went on alert.

"If you wouldn't mind, I'd appreciate it." He said looking around again.

"Scott? Who's was that?" Catherine called down the stairs.

"The police." he called back. "He wants to talk to you for a minute."

"The police? Ok I'll be right down.' Catherine called back.

"I'm sorry." Scot said relaxing. "I just hate waking her up." he lowered his voice and then said, "She can be a real terror in the morning."

The officer relaxed and chuckled. "I understand," the Officer, said, "my wife isn't a morning person either."

"Can I get you something to drink?" Scott asked.

"Sure, a cup of coffee if you have it." the officer replied. "Are you new to the area?"

"Yes, I guess my accent gave it away." Scott replied. My in-laws got this property when they were here on business and decided to stay."

The officer followed Scott into the kitchen and came face to face with Amelia. She locked eyes with the officer and spoke.

"All that you will remember is that you met a nice southern gentleman. While our daughter does resemble the Catherine that you are looking for, it is clearly not her. You had a cup of coffee while you chatted with us, we answered your questions and you left here satisfied that the one you seek is not here. Now drink your coffee and have a nice day."

The officer drank the coffee, thanked them and followed Scott to the front door.

"I'm sorry that we couldn't be of help." Scott said.

The officer thanked Scott for their cooperation and the coffee. After he was in his car, he called in and reported that the woman at the house wasn't the one that they were looking for. He checked his next report certain that if they found the girl, she would most likely be dead. He was thankful that he only had five years left before he could retire. He hated looking into the faces of grieving parents and saying "I'm sorry for your loss." He had hoped that this time he wouldn't have to do it. He sighed and continued on his way.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief when the officer was gone. Catherine now realized that no matter how much she wanted to, she couldn't contact her parents. It would be dangerous not only for them but for her and the others as well.

"Maybe we'd better leave before anyone else noses around," she said.

They started packing what they would need for the trip. Andrew packed a pistol and a shotgun for each of them leaving the rest for Mark to do with what he wished. The vehicles were another matter. Amelia suggested that they give the 2011 BMW Z-4 to Susan and that they give Gloria the Viper. The rest of the vehicles with the exception of the Hummer would go to Mark and Denise.

Catherine took stock of the blood supply and noticed that they were down to twelve units.

"How many units of blood should I order and what about plasma?" she asked. "We have twelve units in the fridge and I think that there's two in the hummer."

"Order twenty-four units of blood and twenty units of plasma." Andrew said. "And when you talk to Susan, ask her if she had an hour to spare when we get there this afternoon. We have some things to go over with her."

After the Hummer was loaded, they headed to Mark's office. They knew that they would be early but they didn't want to take the chance that someone else would show up at the house.

donalde
donalde
205 Followers
12