Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
EdwarusEdwarusalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Really like it hope it continues

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Opposite

this chapter is almost the exact opposite of the last chapter. Where the last one seemed to be set in such a violent place this chapter was full of love and caring. A/A took the time to decide who they where giving each item to. The house going to Mark and Denise for their new family. Gloria and Susan both getting a car. A/A and C/S all came together to try and protect Susan from Fredrick. And the way they are even now protecting C by moving. I can't wait to see what this meeting w/Charles brings. So as always I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
agree

Agree with MizT. I like the fact that Amelia isnt reacting as impulsively. I also like how they sre growing as a group.

Y

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

can vamps get pregnant in this world

Mostera1Mostera1almost 12 years ago
Very good

I enjoyed the ride. The characters are developing nicely. Drained and disposed of. What a way to go.

Thank you,

M1

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
What's up with Catherine?

Can vamps get pregnant? That might freak her out a bit, since she has so much going on being a new vampire with a new mate.

These guys are so great. I hope their values don't change as they grow accustomed to all the power they seem to have. They already go a little overboard when their mates are threatened.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Don sweetie when?

When will we be getting the next excellent chapter of this awesome tale? Need to know what happens next.

What does Charles have planned for them?

cittrancittranalmost 11 years ago
well, if I had to guess, this has something to do...

With Catherine "not being just street trash", as she thought to herself before she was turned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous