Amelia & Andrew: The Diamond Legacy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He will never get the chance to. Amelia and I will be standing right beside you. Amel..." Andrew started to explain his plan when he was cut off.

"He will sense the two of you and we will all die," Felipe quickly interrupted.

"He won't be able to sense us . Amelia and I will keep you safe you have my word on that," Andrew pledged.

Felipe believed that Andrew was telling the truth, as he believed it and he felt bad for him after hearing that his child was murdered, but he just didn't believe that the two of them were strong enough to do what he claimed they could. The vampire that had contacted him to deliver the package was old he was older then everyone in the room with the possible exception of the Middle Eastern woman and she didn't seem to have the power that the vampire had had.

Andrew could see that Felipe was scared and was unable to make up his mind. "Felipe you are free to decline the offer but please think about it before you do. While he is deciding why don't the rest of us see what is in the package," Andrew suggested.

Felipe watched as the rest of them moved to the package and he saw that he had a clear path to the exit. He also noted that no one was paying any attention to him so he took the better part of valor and left as quickly as he could. The money that he was promised with what he had saved was enough to give his family and himself a fresh start in America.

Andrew opened the package and found a large envelope inside. He was just about to open it when Felipe made his break for the door. Gloria turn to stop him but Amelia gently laid her hand on her arm and shook her head.

"Let him go," She quietly said with a sigh.

"We already know when and where he is meeting his contact," Andrew stated with a chilling smile. Andrew turned back towards the box, once he opened the box; he found several photographs of his son, a disc and a note. Andrew looked over the photos with tears running down his face. Even in the photos, he could see that Jakes primal side had taken control His features were drawn and his eyes were black. Jakes face and shirt were covered in blood he looked like some kind of rabid animal Once Andrew got a hold of himself he opened the letter and read it.

Dear Mr. Martin,

I first must offer my condolence for your child. It was unfortunate that he had gotten caught up in these events and alternately had to be put down. I have enclosed a picture of him for you. The disc show why he had to be put down.

I have managed to convince my associate that the death of your human wife and child has balanced the scales and as such, I am given you one chance to leave with your lives. If you and your mate leave Mexico and disassociate yourselves form Charles Black and his minions then you have my word of honor we will never bother you, your mate. We will also remove the bounty that was issued on the two of you. This offer is also extended to your mate's first and her mate and child.

The disc that was left with Jake is for Charles Black I would greatly appreciate if you would make sure he receives it no matter what you decided. If you have already tried to play it and saw the message then I am sorry for repeating myself. If not the disc is encrypted so that only Charles will be able to start it.

Sincerely,

ZA

Andrew handed the letter to Gloria since Amelia had already read it over his shoulder. Andrew placed the CD from the box into the player on the laptop when Paola started to panic as part of her memories started to return. "Please do not watch that sir. It will do you no good," She begged as tears poured form her eyes.

Amelia wrapped her arms around Paola in an attempt to calm the frightened young lady. "It will be OK dear .Andrew won't hurt you." Amelia softly said while she started to rock the young vampire.

"You don't understand I know what is on the disc," Paola mournfully cried. She then whispered where only Amelia could hear, "It includes the boy's death."

Amelia hadn't been blocking Andrew and he heard what Paola had said through Amelia and his bond. He had suspected that the disc may contain Jake's death but he had to watch it nonetheless, he had to see if he could see the man that had murdered his son. Andrew came over and kneeled down beside Amelia and Paola. "Where you there when they made the video?" Andrew gently asked.

"I was forced to film it. I tried to resist doing it but he was too strong for me he made the other vampire do it, the one that was left in the house. He enjoyed watching the poor man beg him not to make him do it. The cruel bastard laughed as he forced him to behead the child. Paola replied in a shaky voice. Her eyes were hooded as she recalled the memory. She suddenly grabbed a wastebasket as everything she had ingested came back up. After several minutes, she finally emptied her stomach. Once she was finished, Fredrick handed her a bottle of water so she could rinse her mouth out.

"Who was too strong?" Amelia asked as she rubbed young girls back trying to calm her.

"He was... I cannot remember it hurts too much," Paola replied her voice strained from the pain in her head.

"Relax; stop trying to force the memory." Andrew gently but firmly demanded.

"I can help you to remember without causing you pain you just have to relax and trust me. I promise we won't let anyone hurt you," Amelia swore.

"What do I have to do?" Paola asked. She knew that there was something important she needed to tell them but it she couldn't remember what it was she could recall the older Middle Eastern man perfectly his name was Amsu. He had left a couple days before Amelia had showed up. She now remembers filming the horrible murder of the boy but everything else was just out of her reach. She could tell her memories were there but she couldn't get to them.

Amelia had Paola take a seat to help her to relax. She took the young vampires hands in her won and locked eyes with her. Amelia gently started to probe her mind until she ran up against Paola's mental shield. "Relax and lower your shield. I promise I won't hurt you." Amelia softly promised.

"I don't know how to lower my shield," Paola responded her voice thick with despair.

"Close your eyes look into your own mind and find the area that is responsible for protecting your mind from others. You will know it once you find it most people see it as a wall or some other form of a barrier," Layla explained.

Paola was quiet for several minutes as she looked for the area that Layla had described. "I have found it looks like a vault door. What do I do next?" She asked.

"Simple open the vault door and invite Amelia in?" Layla softly replied.

Amelia patiently waited while Paola lowered her defense never pressuring her. After Amelia managed to gain entry, she began to go through her memories until she ran into a block. Amelia easily probed the block but found it stronger than the one that Richard had had. She carefully led Paola around the block then allowed her to take the lead. Paola memories flooded back to her now and she quickly came to the realization that her memories had been false. Now that she knew the truth, Paola started to share her real memories with Amelia. She knew that ZRA was actually Ziaran Alessio and he was sadistic bastard who took great pleasure in torturing Tony and Paola. Ziaran was the one who ordered Tony not to kill Paola because he had wanted her. He had repeatedly raped and sodomized her over the first two weeks of life as a vampire. He had also limited her feedings so that she would remain weak and complaint. Her saving grace had been when Amsu had shown up with Jake. Amsu had forced Ziaran to feed her and allow her to regain her strength before he was allowed to start raping her again.

Amsu hadn't wanted to leave Jake in the care of Ziaran and only did so after Ziaran had sworn the he would protect Jake and allow no harm to come to him. Contrary to the memories that Ziaran had planted Jake wasn't rogue quite the opposite he was adjusting well to being a vampire and was looking forward to seeing his father now that he knew he was alive. Jake had overheard a conversation between Amsu and Layla about Amelia and Andrew. Layla was trying to convince Amsu that Amelia and Andrew would be assets to their cause and that Jake would assure their loyalty however, Amsu wanted Jake as a replacement for Diamond.

Ziaran saw Jake as an impediment, so he used Tony to kill Jake. Amelia watched Paola's memories of the killing and it was nether quick or merciful. Jake had suffered several hours of torture at Ziaran's hands before he had Tony remove Jake's head by twisting it off.

Amelia was so shocked by she had saw she hadn't realized that she had been sharing everything she learned with Andrew who was standing there still with tears flowed freely down his face and Anger burning deeply in his eyes. When she finally realized what she had done she quickly looked into Andrew's eyes fearing that he was losing control but found not an out of control vampire but a very pissed off dad that would have his vengeance and it would be a very slow and painful death for Ziaran. Amelia quickly calmed when she saw that Andrew was very much in control even with what he had seen she just hoped that Andrew would stay in control.

Amelia relayed what she had seen to everyone else while Andrew took a few minutes to recompose himself. Even he was surprised how calm and control he was in light of what he had witnessed. Once he had fully recomposed himself, he began to plan their next move. His knew his revenge would have to wait as much as it pained Andrew knew that he had to capture Ziaran alive and in shape to talk however as his baser side reminded him repeatedly that left a lot open the he could do. The thought of removing Ziaran's arm, legs, and especially his fangs; which never grew back once removed; delighted Andrew. He wondered if Charles would allow him to bury him up alive.

"Gloria could you please contact Charles and ask him for all of the information he has on Ziaran Alessio. Please tell him to hurry we have to leave here in less than an hour. Layla and Fredrick could you please figure out some place that Paola will be safe while we collect Mr. Alessio." Andrew requested.

Gloria quickly called Susan's number. "Susan we need all the information you have about a vampire named Ziaran Alessio." Gloria said as soon as Susan answered the phone without any of their usual banter.

"Why would you want to know about him? He had been dead for over sixty years," Susan responded with certainty even if she was clearly confused by the question

"Susan he was the one who had Andrew's son murdered. He is working for Amsu," Gloria replied as her own confusion set in. How could Susan be so wrong?

"Gloria that is impossible Charles witnessed his death. Ziaran was torturing and killing young humans in the Boston area and attracting way to much attention to us. You were on holiday so Charles personally hunted him down with Neal and Vlad. Ziaran had led them on a merry chase until they trapped him in a small cabin on the outskirts of Ottawa. They attempted to get him to surrender but after he wounded Neal they used plan "B" and set the back of the cabin on fire hoping to force him it didn't work and they found his charred remains after the fire burned out," Susan explained.

"Susan Amelia saw him in Paola's memories, the young vampire she rescued from Rodrigues's safe house..." Gloria started to argue.

"Ask them to describe the vampire" Susan demanded cutting Gloria off.

When Gloria asked Amelia for a description of the vampire, she had seen in Paola's mind Amelia held her hand out for the phone. "Hi Susan; He is about six two, one hundred-ninety pounds with shoulder length black hair. His skin was olive color and he had well defined but not over muscular body almost like a swimmer. The one thing that stood out in her memory was a ring it had a stranger stone or crystal that was dark red and it almost seemed to glow. He was constantly either tapping it as if he was bored," Amelia paused in her description trying to recall if there was anything else, she could think of.

"Amelia can you describe the stone any better or perhaps ask, umm, Paola if she knew what the stone looked like, not the color, but the shape," Susan asked clearly surprised but the mention of the ring.

Amelia closed her eyes and concentrated on the ring for a moment, "It was shaped like a skull with fangs." Amelia answered. She could clearly see it in her mind. She went through Paola's Memories and could see the Ziaran greatly valued the ring one time Paola had accidently touched it while he was raping her. He immediately stopped and over the next few hours, he took great pleasure in breaking every bone in her hand several times, as he yelled at her for soiling his ring by touching it with her filthy hand. She was unworthy to look at the ring.

"That is him. He is a very powerful psychic with no conscience. He enjoys torturing and using inventive ways to murder people. He was turned by Vhald's youngest sister when she thought he was her mate. He took the ring from her after he tortured and slowly tore her apart. Amelia please wait for Charles and me before you all go after him," Susan explained her concern evident.

"Susan I am not sure what Andrew has planned but we have Gloria, Layla, and Fredrick to help us. Once Andrew lays out the plan I will call you back," Amelia finished and handed the phone back to Gloria. Susan and Gloria talked for a few more moments before hanging up.

Andrew waited until he had everyone's attention, "The only way I can see us having a chance for long term survival is to bring irrefutable proof to Charles to present to the other enforcers of Amsu's plans and our best option for this is to capture as many of his cohorts alive as possible," Andrew started to explain.

As Andrew was explaining his plan when the cell phone that Amelia had been using rang, "Hello," she answered wearily.

"Amelia let me talk to Andrew it is important," The unknown female caller demanded, her Middle Eastern accent evident.

"Who is this?" Amelia quickly countered.

"A friend, now if you all don't want to die in the next twenty minutes put him on," The mysterious caller retorted harshly.

Andrew took the phone from Amelia he had heard the conversation clearly. "Who are you and what do you want?" Andrew sharply demanded.

"I am your guardian angel, my dear and I am just warning you that you have about two dozen heavily armed mercenaries heading for your location and I seriously doubt they have your best interest in their hearts. I would suggest you get out of sight since they have the exits covered," She stated then paused for a moment. Andrew was just about to ask why he should trust her when she continued, "There is a panic room behind the supply closet to your left get everyone in there, and I will cover you. I promise that after I take care of these people I will explain everything," The mysterious caller hung up the phone right after she finished not giving Andrew a chance to question her.

12