Amelia Then And Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amelia," I said, trying to control the trembling in my voice, "I want you so much."

Her smile returned, strong and bright. We kissed longingly, desperately, passionately. The kiss blew the world around us away. There was only the two of us. We didn't even think as we awkwardly fumbled with our pants and shoes and boots. Quickly we were both naked and eager to touch and explore each other's warm flesh.

I sat back down onto my chair, ignoring the hard cool metal of the cast iron seat on my butt. I watched Amelia as she stepped over and straddled me, her beautiful, petite body glistening below the light. She wrapped her hands behind my neck as I positioned myself below her, brushing my swollen tip against her soft petals. She lowered herself slightly and my tip just barely parted her lips. With my hand, I moved my tip back and forth, caressing the length of her tender slit with the top of my shaft from the bottom up to the top. Amelia gasped and swallowed.

"Okay?" I whispered to her.

She nodded quickly. Then her mouth agape and her eyes blinking, she lowered her hips and slid over and onto me.

"Uhhn!" we groaned in sharp unison.

I slumped down uncomfortably against the unforgiving back and seat of the iron chair. Amelia was soon seated on my lap, the two of us completely united, sharing our warmth and passion in the most intimate of ways.

She kissed me on the forehead then pressed her lips hard over my mouth. She groaned softly as her hips slowly began to buck and roll over my crotch, rising and lowering with deliberate zeal. She felt like a warm, tight and moist glove as I glided in and out of her. I dragged my finger tips down her bare back several times before clutching them tightly around her waist, feeling it sway and undulate in a smooth unbroken rhythm.

"Huhh, Huhh!" My breaths were so sharp and hard that my gasps blew past her cheeks and fluffed her hair at the side of her neck in between kisses.

"Mmn, ah, ah!" she cooed as she leaned back. I had a sweet view of her lovely proportioned breasts, perky and beckoning to me. I indulged in their supple tenderness with long and languid sucks, licks and kisses.

She moaned softly as she moved over me. Her voice still had that sweet lilting melody. My own breaths were calmed and relaxed by her steady breathing. My low groans were the bass-line to the rhythms of her quick gasps and long moans.

Amelia lowered the side of her face against my shoulder as she tried to catch her breath in vain, the strains of the wanton aches in her body beginning to show in her sharpened brow and trembling open mouth.

I slid my hands below her small bottom and, with a grunt, stood up from the chair, lifting her up. She wrapped her arms and legs around me tightly as I slowly carried her over to the reclining futon. I lowered down into the cushion. Her legs spread out as I slid my hips between her smooth thighs. We moved as one, her back arching upward as I thrust into her then relaxing as I withdrew. In and out, in and out. Her body felt so incredible. I couldn't hold her close enough. Her knees pulled up and legs clutched against my waist, giving me even smoother passage through her. I curled onto my knees. With Amelia still on her back, I held her legs apart as I looked down and watched as I thrust over and over into her wide open snatch.

"Ahh, ahn! Mmnn! Ahhn!" I loved her gentle moans. They weren't agonized or strained. They were simply and utterly cries of pleasure and passion and I matched them with my own groans of satisfaction.

I continued my strokes, my hips bucking over and over against her. She wiggled out from under me. I rolled onto my back and now she sat on top of me, straddling me. Again, I held my shaft steady beneath her. Quickly she pushed herself onto it. She placed her hands against my chest as she rolled and rocked her hips, mixing her pace from slow to fast to slow again.

Her mouth was open slightly and smiling. She tossed her head back, moving the hair that had fallen across her face, only to have strands drift forward again when she leaned forward as she continued her motions. I held onto her waist and looked up at her. Despite the cool temperatures just beyond the walls of the pool house, her body was glistening from perspiration. The pale skin of her pretty face was flushed red, her brown eyes were watery and twinkling, her mouth trembled open and closed, and her fine brow was knit tightly. I couldn't think of anyone more desirable and beautiful than she was.

"Huhn! Huhn! Ahn! Amelia!" I groaned as I threw my hips upward.

We made love with urgency, trying to make up for all the time that had passed between and fighting against the time we had left together. But even with that thought underlining the moment, we still took our time with one another, neither one of us taking advantage of the other not taking each other's feelings for granted. This moment in time was for the both of us. It would mean nothing if it were anything less.

My body began to tense, the pressure finally reaching a crescendo despite whatever efforts I was making to prolong this exquisite sensation. I could feel her petals clenching against my pulsing member with each and every one of my heated strokes. My heart was pounding, barely being able to breath between my flurry of gasps and groans. Faster and faster I thrust into her.

"Uhn! Ahn! Pa...ahn...Patrick! Ahn!" Amelia collapsed against my body and we locked our lips together as we clutched one another closely, moving towards the climax.

"Uhnn, God! Huhn! Ah-Amelia!" I gasped, then every muscle in my body tensed before I felt the surge shoot through and out of me, "Nnnnn-ahh-huuuh-nnnn!"

I could feel it rush out me uncontrollably, it almost hurt. Spurts shot out from me and into her warm and welcoming body. Almost immediately I felt her hold my body tightly against her.

"Nnnn-AHHH-uhnnn! Mmmm!" She loosed a long relieved cry as she came in a quick rush. It softened to a gentle purr as she spilled her own warm wetness down over my length. Her small body was trembling and she made high-pitched gasps, as I dragged my fingers down her back and clutched at her bottom still bucking every last bit of my lusty cream into her tenderness.

Both of us spent, we lay motionless holding one another, joined together. Our eyes were closed but our mouths were wide open, sucking in long drags of oxygen. Our bodies were both damp and overheated but they felt incredible pressed up against one another. I soaked in her warmth, absorbed whatever spirit and energy she could give me.

Amelia finally slid off of me and lay down beside me on the futon. We lay on our sides, facing one another. As she touched my chest, I kept playing with her hair around her ear, watching the redness in her face diminish until she was simply rosy cheeked-again. We couldn't stop smiling.

"Merry Christmas," I said, not feeling the least bit silly in doing so.

She laughed quietly and said, "Merry Christmas."

We kissed gently.

She gazed at me lovingly and asked, "You won't forget me Patrick?"

No Amelia, I would never forget you. The young girl I wanted to laugh and skate with and to hear sing, the young woman I wanted to take hold of and make love to for as long as I could: I would never forget either of them.

She was gone in 2 days. Somehow I knew and I resigned myself to one thought: I'd never see her again.

************

Kata Tjuta, Valley of the Winds, Australia

3 years later...

I sat there on a rock away from where the rest of the tour group had hunkered down to watch the sunrise over the high dome formations of red rock. We had driven there from our camp under cover of darkness shrouding the desert to see this. As the first ray of sunlight pierced the horizon like a glowing diamond, I let the serenity of the moment take me away. The face and plateau of the red and mauve hills changed minute to minute, colours intensifying and cracks and crevices, once hidden, revealed. Then I felt the warmth. It swept over me like a wave then cradled me like a lover. It reminded me of her. I wished that she was there beside me.

Amelia had returned home from Australia in about 2 months. There was no internship, no job offer. She had no intentions of staying there as it turned out. She came home to be with her family for her last days on this earth.

I never found out until she was gone.

Three days before Christmas, I was working at the library when an older gentleman approached me. It was her father. He told me about her passing away 4 months earlier. I can't imagine what the expression on my face must have looked like. I just remember not actually believing what he was saying. Even after all those years, it felt like she was always right there beside me. Her voice, her touch, her warmth still resonated within me.

Her father gave me a package, wrapped in simple Christmas paper. She had requested that it be given to me before Christmas. He had asked her if she wanted me to come to the hospital to see her, but she didn't want that.

Looking at the package, at its shape, I wondered to myself if it was the memory book.

Her father looked at me closely and said, "You're the one in that photo book of hers, aren't you?"

I nodded, kind of in a daze.

He also nodded, "She asked to be buried with it."

He shook my hand and left. I just stood there holding the package.

I didn't open the package until Christmas. It's not that I wasn't tempted, always seeing it when I came and went as it sat on my coffee table. It just seemed appropriate, respectful, to wait. After my family had finished opening all of their gifts, I disappeared to the basement and opened her present. It was another memory book. The first page had one sentence written on it, "I'm here."

The pages were filled with images of Amelia from around the time that I first met her to the time that she left the library and then through university. She grew up before my eyes in a flip of a few pages. The last couple of pages had photos of her in Australia. She looked so beautiful and so happy. There was one photo in particular which I just stared at forever, in which her essence just radiated so brilliantly in the photo, her wide-open eyes, her glowing cheeks, and mesmerizing smile. She looked at peace amongst the rock formations in the Australian desert. There was a little post it note for these photos: "Patrick, you were right. Nice people. Nice cities. Nice weather." I had to chuckle.

The last page had one photo stuck in the middle. I touched it gently with my fingers. It was the only photo of just the two of us, a long time ago at that dinner. Below it she had written, "I will always be here."

A year later, I had finally made my way to Australia. When I arrived, I immediately sought out where she had been in that photo. Not just the location, the exact spot she had been sitting where the picture was taken. I wanted to see what she had been seeing, to know that peace she had found in her heart and shared with me in that photo.

There, on that rock, as the sun's warmth intensified and as the face of the hills changed right before my eyes, I didn't need to wish for her to be there with me. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, smiling. I could hear a sweet voice sing for me and me alone. She was there. Amelia would always be with me.