American Mom Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers

"Oh dear me...would you look at that." She said with a strong southern inflection. The effect her bicycle shorts had on her tiny g string was nothing short of amazing. The small triangle of fabric was stuffed completely into her wet pussy cavity. DeAndre stared intently once he realized she had no hair on her pussy.

Francine laughed as she dug her thumbs in the material and pulled it from her pussy, smoothing the material as best she could while letting loose another silly giggle. "Let's get the game started again." She implored, sitting back on the couch, her knees high in the air and splayed wide because of her tall heels.

The three continued their mission, rebuilding their power. As things were getting relaxed in the game Francine could see in her peripheral vision DeAndre stealing glances at her tiny g string. Without taking her eyes off the screen, Francine began to move her feet apart and spreading her knees even further. Soon her thighs were extraordinarily wide open.

Steve and DeAndre were both so engrossed with her display that they never saw the nest of zombies they walked into. By the time it was all done Steve and DeAndre were both dead and Francine was mortally wounded.

Ten minutes later, after all the bong hits were finished, Francine reminded the boys that it was "Time to lose some clothes."

Steve lost his shirt. DeAndre removed his shorts, leaving him in only his underwear. As they all sat on the couch in various stages of undress Steve asked Francine "Why did you take off your shorts instead of a shoe earlier?"

"Now what kind of fun would that have been?" she continued "Besides, this is what you boys wanted to see isn't it?" She laughed, patting her little g string and falling back against her son, laughing.

Steve pulled Francine closer, dropping his hand to rest on her big right tit. He massaged the pliable flesh with his open palm for a while before sliding his fingers down over the very brief top to tease her rock-hard nipple.

Francine noticed the tenting in DeAndre's underwear from his erection. "DeAndre, do I look pretty dressed like this?" she asked, trying hard to focus her red eyes. He appeared stunned. "I only ask because it looks like you are enjoying looking at me, based on what's in your underwear."

Francine beamed a smile at DeAndre that would harden any man's dick. Turning her head to face Steve she spoke softly, effectively ending the video tournament.

"Take them out Steve" she whispered just loud enough for the camera microphone to pick up.

"Take what out?" he asked, knowing exactly what she was referring to, but wanting to really tease her.

"Steeeve...You know!" the horny mother ran her hand up and down her son's thigh as she pleaded to be exposed. Steve continued to twist her nipple roughly, knowing that his mother loved for him to be just a little forceful with her nipples.

"Take them out...my tits." she whispered vulnerably.

By now Steve was squeezing her other tit through the front of her top and showing her no mercy.

"You mean you want me to take your big tits out...right here...on the couch...in front of DeAndre...so he and I can both see them?"

"Yes!" she begged with a look of submission, her eyes going back and forth between Steve's steel hard gaze, the cameras and DeAndre's crazed eyes.

"Okay then." Steve replied as he ran both hands down into the front of her tank top and pulled down, bringing both her big bouncing tits out into the open, squeezing them while DeAndre watched.

"What do think DeAndre? Steve asked his friend, "I believe mom's tits are nicer than any porn stars...don't you?" DeAndre was having trouble speaking, but nodded his head vigorously.

"Mother, I believe that DeAndre and I need a refill on our drinks." Steve commanded as he took his hands away from her chest.

With a look of bewilderment Francine reached down and started to pull up her top before going after their drink refills.

"We've already seen what you have mom. Besides, you lost your shirt in the last Zombie frenzy...remember? You might as well just take that top the rest of the way off and be a topless Hooters waitress for us. Don't you think that would be cool DeAndre?" Steve asked his buddy.

"Uh...yes!" his friend responded, "That sounds fantastic to me as well Mrs. Smith."

Without any indecision, Francine stood up and stuck her chest out with a dazzling smile for the cameras. Steve began shooting a long string of photos as she pulled the tiny top up over her head before throwing it on the floor at the end of the couch by DeAndre. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* "

As she began to turn and walk to the kitchen, Steve called out. "Mom, just a second."

He reached over and grabbed two ones from the table and handed one to DeAndre. "We want to tip you for the beers. DeAndre you go first."

Francine gathered her courage and walked over to DeAndre, thrusting her hip with the earlier tips tucked into her thong towards him. *FLASH*

"What are you waiting for DeAndre? Go ahead and place it in her thong with the other tips." Steve encouraged his friend as DeAndre carefully threaded the bill down into the side of her thong waist band, staring into her eyes with a look of trepidation. *FLASH*

"My turn." Said Steve with glee, as he handed the camera to DeAndre. "Just point and shoot buddy." He said as he pulled Francine down onto his left leg, her bare back resting against his chest while she faced DeAndre and one of the video cameras. *FLASH*

"Great service." Steve said as he pulled her waistband six inches away from her belly and tucked his tip next to the others. *FLASH* He snapped her thong tight with his hand still inside. *FLASH* *FLASH*

Smiling up at his mom, he reached around and pulled her left knee open to its limit. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

Now she faced DeAndre and the video camera, her knees spread obscenely. *FLASH*

Soon Steve's left hand was aggressively attacking her exposed left nipple while his right hand wormed its way further down the front of her thong. *FLASH* *FLASH*

Francine laid her right arm around Steve's shoulder and leaned her head back as she began to dreamily rock her hips gently forward against the onslaught of his hand. *FLASH*

Steve held her knee open with his left hand as his right middle finger dove into her sopping wet pussy, obscured from view by her thong. The sound of her wet pussy being violated by her son's fingers filled the room and was captured by the video cameras. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

"Okay, that's all you get for one beer. You'll need to pick up the service to get a bigger tip." Steve said as he slapped his mother's ass and pushed her up off his lap.

"I'll try better Sir!" she smiled as she weakly walked to the kitchen.

While she was in the kitchen fixing their drinks Steve talked to DeAndre. "So buddy, what do you think about this new side of my mom?"

"Oh my God Steve! This is crazy! She looks incredible." DeAndre said with enthusiasm. "She has the most awesome tits I have ever seen."

"Do you want to play with them?" Steve asked with a sly smile. DeAndre looked at his friend like he was crazy.

"WHAT! You can make her to do that?"

"Uh...YEAH!" Steve replied. "I think it's pretty obvious she will do anything I tell her to do. Besides, can't you tell she wants to?"

About that time Francine returned in just her thong and heels with the boys drinks *FLASH* and resumed her spot sitting between them. Steve immediately began to play with the tit closest to him.

Steve spoke up when it appeared that DeAndre couldn't get up the nerve to help himself. "DeAndre, mom's other boob looks awfully lonely. Why don't you help it out" He needed no further encouragement and began to fondle it with both hands, playing with the nipple, his black hands contrasting starkly to Francine's pale boob.

Almost immediately Francine began to gasp heavily. Steve slid his free hand between her legs and began to stroke her pussy through her panties yet again. He looked to his friend. "DeAndre, go ahead and tell my mom what you just said about her." DeAndre's face contorted in embarrassment.

Francine leaned over on the couch and put her arm around her son's young friend. "So, what did you say about me to my son?" she asked, her arm pulling him to her.

"N-n-nothing," he again stammered.

"Please tell me," she purred, yearning to hear a compliment.

"I said you look incredible... and that you have the most awesome tits I have ever seen." the excited teenager blurted out.

She looked down at DeAndre playing with her tit. "Suck it DeAndre." She ordered with a moan.

Francine laid her head back and moaned loudly as he immediately took her big boob in both hands and pushed it into his mouth, working over her hard nub as Steve pulled the crotch of her thong to the side, gaining access to rub Francine's clit. The thong kept snapping back over his hand, impeding his access.

"Stand up for a second mom." Steve directed. DeAndre let loose of the lip lock he had on her nipple and stared as she stood, while Steve reached into the end table drawer by the couch. "I think we need to modify your outfit a bit." He said as he produced a pair of scissors for the drawer.

Francine looked down over her shoulder, watching as her son cut the back end of her thong flush from the waistband. He slapped her hard on the ass with a loud *CRACK*, and then turned her around and cut away the front of her panties to match. Francine stood proudly in just her tall heels and her thong waistband, now stuffed with six one dollar bills.

The beautiful blonde mother, now breathing heavily and going crazy with lust, sat back on the couch between the two teens. With her knees spread wide, the tall heels forcing her legs to lean against the boys, she reached over and began to squeeze Steve's cock through his pants. "Now mother. That feels really good, but please don't forget about my friend."

Francine looked up into Steve's eyes as if in a dream state before reaching over and grabbing hold of DeAndre's crotch with her other hand.

"Oh God," the dark skinned teen gasped, as her hand wrapped around his eight inch cock through his pants.

"Oh God indeed. I plan to worship this big delicious licorice cock, baby," she teased, before looking at her son. "He feels like he might be as big as you Steve."

"Let me help you out here mother so you can do a comparison." Steve said confidently as he pulled Francine's hand away and reached for his own zipper, freeing his rock hard nine inch cock. His mother excitedly grabbed hold of it and began to pump her hand up and down its length.

"Don't leave DeAndre out of the action, Mom" Steve ordered.

Francine stared into the eyes of her son's friend and softly snarled as she smoothly stroked her son's huge cock in her left hand. "Let me have that ebony rod so I can compare it to this ivory one."

DeAndre quickly unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. With the video cameras facing her DeAndre rubbed her right tit and Steve fingered her soaking wet pussy as Francine inspected the boys thick rod's as she pumped them.

Looking back and forth between the two stiff meat sticks, Francine skillfully studied both teens by placing the heel of her hands at the base of their cocks and laying her hands flat on each prick at the same time. She wrapped her thumbs and pinkies around both shafts, pressing both dicks flat with her middle three fingers until they pointed straight out.

"Hummmm." She contemplated the situation with precision, eyeballing the length of each cock extending past the tip of her middle finger. Both teens assessed the situation to satisfy their own curiosity. They could all three see that while there was a good three inches of dark cock sticking past the end of Francine's dainty right hand. They also saw at least a healthy four or five inches of her son's hard dick extending beyond the tip of her left hand.

"And we have a winner." She announced, allowing Steve's dick to stand up. "It was closer than I thought it would be," she said as she stroked him gently, her breasts moving hypnotically from her efforts. "...but in any case I am one lucky gal to have two such fine dicks at my disposal tonight. She smiled radiantly

Francine laid the back of a knee over each teen's leg, forcing her pussy to unfurl for the cameras as she began to rhythmically stroke the long cocks for several minutes as she looked longingly between them.

"Cut!" called Steve after a few minutes of this foreplay. "Now, I'm going to man my Canon camera while you work on DeAndre, Mom."

Francine kneeled down between DeAndre's legs. "Okay Steve, get your cameras ready and watch as dear old mom takes care of your buddy's cock." *FLASH*

Francine grabbed DeAndre's hard black cock in her left hand and shoved it up against his stomach. She dipped her head and stuffed her nose into the soft skin under his balls and took a big whiff. She let out a little moan and rubbed her lips on the underside of his balls. *FLASH*

His big balls rolled around all over her face, seemingly as if she was trying to balance them on her face. The contrast of the dark testicles on her white face was striking.

"Oh Mrs. Smith, that feels fantastic!"

"Shhhh." She responded. "And Mrs. Smith is much too formal for what I am doing to you right now." she purred back. "Call me Slut."

"What?" he gasped, clearly not able to process what was happening to him.

"You heard me. Call me Slut...and then just watch Steve's nasty cum hungry mommy take care of you." She jacked him off as best she could while continuing to kiss at the underside of his balls. The jerking motion made his balls dance on her sweaty face. She started licking his balls and pretty soon they were soaking wet with her saliva. *FLASH* *FLASH*

Francine stretched the skin on his sack and put a lip lock onto one of his balls. Slowly and gently attempting to suck the big ball into her mouth. *FLASH*

"Oh my goodness Steve, your friend's balls really are huge. I'm not sure they will fit in mommy's slutty little mouth." She breathlessly moaned before going back at it to give it another try. This time, his right ball popped into her mouth as he nervously moved his legs in excitement. *FLASH*

His testicle filled her entire mouth, causing her some difficulty moving her tongue around on the ball while it was in there. She stopped stroking his cock for a few seconds while she figured out how to breathe through her nose. Before long, she was pumping away on his dick again.

Carefully, she pulled her head back until the ball popped out of her mouth. Moving her head to the other side of his crotch, she repeated the whole thing with his left nut. It felt amazing, especially when she hummed a bit and she cradled his fat black testicle on her tongue. The cameras picked up the stunning dissimilarity of her lipstick and his dark wet skin.

"Okay mom...time to get down to the business of acting. Beg him to let you suck his cock...and be sure to look over to the camera every now and then."

Francine smiled and then went into character for the video.

"You've been fantasizing about me haven't you big boy?" she asked, taking nearly all his cock in her mouth and then slowly pulling back until the mushroom shaped top popped out of her mouth.

"Aaaaaaah, yes, I've fantasized about you since the first time I ever saw your photo." he admitted.

"What have you imagined?" she asked, swirling her tongue around his mushroom top.

"Your tits," he groaned, "I have always wanted to see them."

Drawing her tongue back in her mouth, she leaned back and asked, "These?" as she began caressing her nipples. Her firm breasts were now in the face of the anxious teenager.

Smiling coyly, she asked, "So DeAndre, is seeing them enough or would you like to bite them and lick them?"

His eyes never left her breasts as he asked, like a kid at a candy store wanting a treat he is never allowed, "May I?"

"On two conditions," she said.

"Anything," he replied, in a trance, staring at her nipples.

"One, you have got to suck both of my nipples, they're both dying for attention."

"Ooooookay," he said.

"And," she said, cupping her breasts towards his mouth, "You have to talk dirty to me. I want to hear you say nasty things to me while I suck you off. I want to be a cheap fucking cum slut for your cock DeAndre. Make me do nasty things. Be nasty to me...and promise to fuck me like a dirty slut." *FLASH* "For the next little while, I want you to treat me like your own personal big titted slut. I want you to make me drink your cum...make me do nasty things to your cock. Please!"

Clearing his throat and making sure his voice didn't squeak too much, he gave it his best shot. "Alright you horny fucking slut, isn't it about time you sucked this hard cock of mine? I know you want it. You're cunt is probably dripping wet already, isn't it you fucking whore?"

"Uhhhmmmmm. Yes...my little cunt is sopping wet for you. I hunger for your big black cock. Please...make me suck your beautiful black prick." *FLASH* "I am your slut tonight DeAndre."

Francine Smith sucked him like the expert cocksucker she was, bobbing back and forth, taking his whole cock in her mouth while sucking like a porn star. "I'm really looking forward to a tummy full of hot, nasty cum. Would it be all right if when you cum...if you do it in my mouth? Please tell me you want to cum in my mouth?" *FLASH*

"Awww. Fuck." He groaned.

Francine looked up at him in eager anticipation, playing it up as she licked her lips and looked back and forth from his face, to his cock, to the video camera. *FLASH*

She was almost whimpering. She had convinced DeAndre that she hadn't been kidding. She really wanted...no...needed to suck his cum.

The muscular teen grabbed his cock in one hand and gave it a slow stroke right in front of her face. A big dollop of precum oozed out the end and ran slowly down the shaft of his dick. "Lick that up; and make sure you don't waste any." He said, pointing his cock at her mouth.

"Oh, yeah...it will be my pleasure."

Francine Smith dipped her head slowly towards his cock, keeping eye contact as he watched as her lips softly eased over the head of his dick. *FLASH*

She purred like a kitten and was making a low, moaning sound as she sucked on the fat, spongy head, sort of holding half the head of his cock in her mouth while sucking and licking at the same time. *FLASH* *FLASH*

"Do you like that?" she asked, taking his cock in her hand and removing her mouth from his cock just enough so that she could talk.

"Please do it some more." he begged. *FLASH*

Steve Smith walked over to the end table while his Mom was preoccupied with DeAndre and grabbed his half empty beer bottle. After downing the last of the brew, he spoke up. "New Scene Mom."

Francine pulled her lips from DeAndre's black schlong and sat upright. While she sat back on her heels and softly stroked his dick, wet with her saliva, she paid keen attention to her son.

"Up from the couch DeAndre." Steve ordered his friend with a wave of his hand, directing him to stand away from the couch. As DeAndre shuffled carefully yet stiltedly over Francine's legs his cock swung wildly, smacking her in the face with a wet *SPLAT*.

"Watch out with that thing before you put someone's eye out." Francine giggled, swatting his bouncing penis away from her face and standing up.

Steve Smith paused for a moment, holding onto the empty beer bottle while drinking in the sensual beauty of his mother. "What?" she asked with a sunny smile, noticing his intense examination as she stood before him.

"You are just the most incredibly sexy woman on the face of the earth." He remarked. She stood somewhat wobbly from the intense exertion of the past few minutes, perched on her tall stripper heels and attired in only the tiny waistband of her cut off panties. Her skin was shimmering, glistening from the sweat of her intense sexual workout. Even her sultry makeup had taken on a gleaming sheen.

Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers