American Mom Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers

She sensually ran her fingers through her blonde hair, and then shook the thick mane, damp with her own sweat, from side to side to cool off. Her hair settled with a scruffy appearance that was both exciting and erotic.

Steve smiled and reached over to the pile of tip money, grabbing two fives. After handing one of the bill's to DeAndre, Steve motioned for his friend to tip Francine. DeAndre reached the bill over and tucked it into the side of her cutaway panty waist with a huge grin.

"I need you to do a little more to earn this one Mom." Steve announced, looking up at his mother. In her four inch stripper shoes Francine Smith now towered a good six inches over her slightly built son. She often marveled at how even at age eighteen, he had the physical appearance of a young teen. 'No facial hair; no muscles; no height at five foot four.' She smirked to herself, not wanting to ever hurt her son's feelings, 'But he does have a man sized dick.' she thought as she leaned over to engage her son for the cameras.

With the confidence of a grown man, Steve reached his left hand around to cup Francine's neck and pulled her lips to his as she bent at the waist. Her leg muscles flexed erotically as she spread her feet apart to better balance herself, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and holding him tight. Her hard nipples pressed into his chest as their tongue's locked. Steve's hand ran down her sweaty back, coming to rest on the top swell of her inviting bubble butt.

"Ready for your tip?" Stave asked, holding up the crisp five dollar bill. Francine nodded, and then watched curiously as her son folded the bill over several times until it was in a tight compacted shape. "Let's christen this new bill the right way." He said as he placed his right hand on Francine's left shoulder and pressed her to a sitting position against the left hand side arm of the couch.

Francine leaned back and watched passively as her son lifted her right knee and placed it over the arm of the couch. He brought the bill, still tight in his hand, to her spread wide pussy. After rubbing her clit for several seconds with the bill, he pushed the entire bill into Francine's sopping wet pussy. "Uhmmmm." She moaned, flexing her hips and working her internal muscles on the sodden bill.

After several minutes of teasing her engorged clit, Steve reached his fingers in and removed the sopping wet bill. He unfurled the drippy currency and finally inserted it into her makeshift tip belt. "I can't wait to watch you spend that tip at the convenience store or the ice cream shop." Steve grinned. Francine responded by bringing her hands to her aching pussy and teasing her clit.

"That's hot Mom." Steve encouraged her. "Keep that up for the video camera while I get the prop for the next scene.

Francine spent the next minute pleasuring herself for the cameras. Pleasure contorted her face as she rubbed her clit and played with her big breasts mindlessly.

Soon she saw Steve approach, a grin on his face and the empty long neck beer bottle in his hand. DeAndre stood by mutely. Without a word being said Francine knew what was expected of her as she reached her hand out for the bottle.

Both teens looked on as the hot MILF brought the amber glass bottle to her mouth. She locked her eyes on the video camera and began an over the top seduction of the inanimate object. Holding the bottle in both hands, she began to flick her tongue erotically over the opening, occasionally worming her tongue into the open neck.

For five minutes she simulated a blow job, deep throating the clear glass, followed by pulling off and flicking the tip.

Eventually the hot Mom pulled the bottle from her mouth. She played around for a few minutes by pressing the bottle opening down into her pillowy breasts, capturing her hard nipples in the bottle neck and twirling the bottle. She leaned back against the couch back and shimmied her shoulders down as she scooted her ass towards the edge of the couch.

Francine never broke her eye lock with the camera as she settled her back flat on the couch seat, her right knee barley staying on the edge of the couch arm. She lifted her left foot, and set her heavy stripper shoe on the coffee table with a loud *CLACK*

Gravity took hold and dropped her left knee away from her body and towards the floor, opening her pussy to the cameras and the boys view further than Steve had ever seen her spread. Both teens watched in amazement as the beautiful blonde MILF spread her wet pussy lips apart with her left hand and brought the bottle to the opening of her pussy with her right.

The audio from the camera was sensitive enough to pick up the sound of Francine's heavy breathing as she brought the bottle opening closer to her inflamed pussy. As she slowly inserted the bottle a loud, obscene squishing sound filled the room, *SQUISH* followed soon after by a low groan from Francine."Uhhhmmmmmmmmmm."

"Oh man." muttered DeAndre. His vocal intrusion on the moment elicited an arm punch from Steve.

"Shhhh." Steve softly cautioned his friend, realizing the awesomeness of what was probably getting ready to take place.

They both watched as Francine noisily pumped the wet bottle into her pussy. "Oh...FUCK..." she groaned before removing the bottle and inserting it into her mouth. "Uhmmm...damn, that tastes good." She said for the camera before reinserting the bottle once more in her cunt.

*SQUISH* *SQUISH* *SQUISH* *SQUISH* *SQUISH* *SQUISH*

The sound of the bottle violating her wet pussy echoed nosily through the family room so loud that it took Francine totally by surprise. Rather than be embarrassed at the sounds that resembled the passing of gas, the noise seemed to excite her even more.

Steve focused the video camera in tight to capture the oozing of Francine's juices, glistening and running from her pussy down to her asshole.

Steve and DeAndre watched in awe for twenty minutes as the hot Mom aggressively pumped her pussy with the beer bottle until she neared a crescendo.

"Uhmmmmmm...YES...RIGHT THERE..." she cried out loudly as she came once more, this time pumping her pussy with the bottle while rubbing her clit aggressively with the fingers of her other hand.

"Time for some more authentic dick in the picture." Steve grinned as he pushed DeAndre towards his mother's head leaning on the couch arm.

Seeing the motion beside her head, Francine transferred the bottle to her left hand and reached out with her right to pump the young man's dark cock.

Soon DeAndre was overcome by a powerful need to get this first load over with. "Mrs. Smith..." he grunted, "I really need to cum."

"I won't disappoint you." She smiled. With that, she dropped the beer bottle and took a two handed grip on the base of his cock. *FLASH*

She shoved her mouth down hard on the head of his cock and the boys both watched as her cheeks caved in from the suction she was applying.

DeAndre knew it wouldn't take long to cum at this pace. This would be the first time he would ever cum without having to stroke himself off. He stood up straight and watched his nerdy friend's sexy mom suck his cock. *FLASH*

With Francine flailing away on his friend's cock like she was, Steve finally focused his camera past her face and saw that her big tits were swinging back and forth wildly as she pumped his dick to and fro. *FLASH* *FLASH*

He became fixated on her tits and was dying to get a better angle. DeAndre grabbed his cock and pulled out of Francine's mouth with a loud popping sound.

"You need to put that black dick back in my mouth, right now. I need it!" *FLASH*

"There is something I want you to do for me." DeAndre responded.

"Anything, just please let me suck your cock some more."

"Hold your titties while I fuck your face." He commanded. Without giving it a thought and without missing a heartbeat, Francine's hands flew underneath her exposed tits. *FLASH*

"Way to go Mom," Steve said proudly as she sensually lifted her big bobbling tits. She lowered her head to look at her own tits and lifted her eyes to meet the camera. "Do you like my tits DeAndre?"

"Oh yeah. Your big tits are amazing." Francine's face lit up with pride as she held her tits high and proud, one in each hand. *FLASH* Smiling, she lowered her head to start sucking his cock again. *FLASH*

"Steve, you have no idea how much I love your mom sucking my cock." DeAndre smiled, as she released the grip she had on her tits and placed a hand around the shaft of his cock, near the base. *FLASH*

DeAndre started to softly slap her face with his cock. Seeing that she liked it, before too long he was slapping her face pretty hard with it. *FLASH* Every once in a while she would pop the head of his cock into her mouth and give it a loud suck before he would start smacking her face with it again. She rubbed her face all over his cock and kissed up and down the shaft as he randomly slapped her with his dark rod. *FLASH*

Soon her face was soaking wet with a combination of her saliva and the precum that was flowing freely as his cock slid back and forth easily across her well lubricated face. *FLASH*

From time to time, she would use a hand to wrap a death grip on the shaft of his cock and pump it like crazy while she sucked on the head. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

Steve caught the action as DeAndre stared in awe watching her huge soft tits wobble and crash around as her hand pumped up and down on his cock. *FLASH* For the most part, Steve just stayed quiet and soaked up the show. It was an immense turn-on to watch his own mother making love to his friend's big black cock.

"I need you to cum for me DeAndre. Will you do that for me? I need to eat your hot cum. I want you to cover my face with your goo. Please cum for me." Francine begged as she turned her head toward Steve and his camera. She pointed the head of DeAndre's dick right at the middle of her face and started jacking him off really hard and really fast, squeezing his dick so hard that it almost hurt the muscular teen. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

"It won't be long now you fucking little cum slut. Get ready to eat a big load of hot, juicy black cum. That's it, pump my fuck-stick you horny bitch. You can do better than that! Get your pretty little white slut mouth on the end of my fucking dick and suck it while you jack me off you big titted married cock whore momma."

As much of a rookie as he was, and as funny as Steve found his Tourette's syndrome like dirty talk, DeAndre's foul language seemed to be having the desired effect on Francine as she began going berserk on his cock. *FLASH*

It was almost as if she was in some kind of drug induced state and the only thing that existed in her world right now was the big black cock onto which she had attached a voracious lip-lock. *FLASH* *FLASH*

DeAndre's only regret was that he couldn't really see past the top of her head to take a good look at her big tits and the rest of her tight body. He had to tell himself to be patient and not to worry because there would be lots of time to watch Steve's video later.

His large, youthful balls sent him a signal that they were about to give up the mother lode. Francine removed her hands from his cock and placed one under each of her tits. *FLASH**FLASH* *FLASH*

With just the head of his cock in her mouth, she rammed her tits into his balls and cradled his cock between them. DeAndre leaned over as far as he could and took a big white tit in each hand as Francine placed both of her hands onto his ass and started to suck him off like she was possessed. DeAndre began to tug *FLASH* twist*FLASH* pull *FLASH* and otherwise torture her poor nipples. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

The athletic teen was concerned for a moment that he might be hurting her, but the harder he worked them over, the more she moaned and the harder she sucked. "Uhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm...OH GOD..." *FLASH* *FLASH*

This was it! The time was near. DeAndre could feel hot cum boiling in his loins and looked down at Francine's lips as they stretched over the head of his cock. *FLASH*

"I'm going to cum Mrs. Smith. I'm going to cum in your pretty mouth. I'm going to give you what you want...a big load of hot cum right from my black balls. *FLASH* *FLASH* That's it, suck harder you little cum slut and get ready to taste the biggest cum load you have ever had." *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

All this dirty talk was getting to DeAndre too and he felt his knees quiver and shake as the cum raced out of his balls, up the long shaft of his cock and then exploded into the mouth of his nerdy friend's sexy mother. *FLASH* *FLASH*

"Uhhmmmmm...Uhmmmmmm...Mmmmmmmmmm." Francine went nuts and started moaning like crazy as her mouth quickly filled to capacity. *FLASH* She was trying to swallow fast enough but couldn't. *FLASH* *FLASH* the sheer volume of cum overwhelmed her. It began to slowly pour from her mouth and flow down his dark cock. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

She pulled the head of his cock out of her mouth, gasped and swallowed an overflowing mouthful as fast as she could. *FLASH* *FLASH* as his cock continued to spew load after load all over Francine's face. *FLASH* *FLASH* Before long, her eyes were glued shut and her face was covered in thick, creamy cum as some of it dripped off her face and landed all over her big tits. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* Francine continued to pump the thick dark shaft of his cock, blindly aiming it right into her mouth. *FLASH* *FLASH*

She finally chugged back another mouthful and then forcefully shoved her mouth over the end of his cock. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

DeAndre fired off the few remaining shots into her sucking mouth and slumped back, completely drained and wasted into the chair to watch his friends sexy, cum covered mother. She was sucking so hard her cheeks caved in and she seemed desperate to get everything he had to give. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

Even though he was kind of wasted, DeAndre was so turned on that his cock remained rock hard. When it finally became obvious that his cock had finished spewing cum, she started to soften up the force of her suction but seemed very reluctant to take his cock out of her mouth. *FLASH* *FLASH*

Sucking softly now, she took a finger and began scooping cum out of her eyes and off her face. *FLASH* She would scoop up big dollops of chunky cum, wipe her fingers off on the head of his cock and clean it off by sucking it back into her mouth. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

Sometimes she would use his cock like a scraper and wipe cum off her face and then lick it off his cock. *FLASH* *FLASH*

Francine had finally cleaned the cum off her eyes to the point she could open them. She was gazing up at her son's friend, softly and gently nursing on the head of his cock. *FLASH*

She removed his cock from her mouth for as long as it took to say, "Thank you for letting me suck your big fat black cock DeAndre!" *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

As the sexy mom cleaned DeAndre's cock, Steve looked at DeAndre and nodded toward his mother's rear end.

"Get over here Mom." Steve demanded.

Francine quickly crawled over to her son as DeAndre watched bewildered.

"How dare you think you could finish without me, Mother." Steve laughed, pulling his pants down. No instructions were needed as she pulled her son's cock out and took his semi-hard cock in her mouth. DeAndre watched in wonder.

Steve explained, while his cock grew in her mouth, "Before you get any fucked up ideas about being in charge around here because I let you fuck my Mom DeAndre, you need to understand this. Mom is MY slut. She is MY personal fuck-toy DeAndre. She fucks me and whoever I say, right Mom?" Francie nodded her head in agreement as she continued to suck Steve's cock.

"There is nothing better than my mom's beautiful lips wrapped around my cock, right buddy?" Steve asked DeAndre who nodded his head in agreement as Steve added, "Well other than maybe my cock in her pussy feels better."

Steve turned serious for a second. "Mom has never been double penetrated before. She thought you would be the perfect choice to help us make that happen, so I said OK. Plus if you can keep the secret that I am fucking my Mom, you can have her every now and then...if I want to allow it."

"Seriously?" DeAndre asked.

"Am I serious, Mother?"

Taking Steve's cock out of her mouth, she stood up and sauntered seductively to the stunned DeAndre. "DeAndre if you can keep our itty-bitty sinful secret, as far as I am concerned you can put that big black cock of your in me and shoot your cum in my mouth whenever Steve says it is OK. You can fuck my cunt whenever he says it's OK, and you can bury that sweet cock of yours in my ass whenever you want." she said, demurely.

"Fuck him, Mother," Steve ordered.

Francine pushed DeAndre onto the couch and straddled him, lowering her pussy on his erect cock. "So do you think you can keep this a secret?" she asked.

"God, yeeees," he moaned, as her pussy swallowed his cock.

"You can't tell anyone," she said, his cock now fully in her.

"I swear," he whimpered.

"Not ever." she purred.

"Kkkk," he barely got out.

She ground her hips on his cock and added, "Good, because I will do anything for Steve to keep this secret." she leaned over and kissed Steve passionately while she started slowly riding his friend's black shaft.

For a couple of minutes mother and son kissed while she rode his friend, gradually going faster and faster.

As expected, Steve moved around behind his mother and joined in. Francine felt hands on her hips as he ordered, "Hold still, Mom, it's time for your first double penetration."

"Oh Yes...," she moaned as Steve's cock slowly filled her ass. DeAndre watched in voyeuristic awe as his new best friend sodomized his own mother while his own dick rested in her pussy.

"Ride us, Mom" her son ordered. Francine obeyed eagerly, although she was surprised at how awkward it was to move with two cocks buried deep in her. She moved slowly, trying to find a rhythm but after a couple of minutes of awkwardness Steve suggested, "Maybe we should fuck you instead of you fucking us, Mom."

"God, yes," Francine agreed, getting frustrated from the stop and go. Her orgasm was not building, instead becoming an infuriatingly constant tease.

"Hold still, Mother," Steve ordered. She quickly obeyed.

"Are you ready to really fuck my mom, DeAndre?" Steve asked as a big grin on his face.

"Fuck, yes," a growingly confident DeAndre groaned.

"Buck your ass up DeAndre as she slams forward on three ok," Steve instructed. "One, two, three," Steve counted before they thrust into her, her breasts crashing into DeAndre's face as she screamed, the double deepness bringing intense pleasure, "Yes, Fuuuuuuck meeeeeeeee, boooooooys."

In perfect unison, she rose and fell as her son and his athletic friend double penetrated her. When both thrust deep in her, she felt so full that it almost felt like their cocks were touching. Each deep thrust had her making sounds she had never heard escape her before. After only a few deep thrusts, her orgasm which had been simmering, suddenly began quickly rising.

"Don't stop," she whimpered as her orgasm continued its rise to eruption.

"Are you close?" Steve asked.

"OH GOD YES! Sooo close." she answered, as another double thrust riddled her sexual senses.

"I want you to cum for us." DeAndre added, surprising her,

"Harder!" she screamed, knowing the tide was about to crash down on her.

Both teen's added something extra as DeAndre bucked up into her reaching new unexplored depths, Steve slammed into her. As her big tits crashed into DeAndre's face her orgasm hit, one unlike any she had ever felt before.

"Fuuuuuuck...You mother fuckers! I'm cumming."

Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers