American Whore Story - Asylum Ch. 02

Story Info
Busty, pierced Laura makes a deal and gets fucked.
10.7k words
4.59
47.4k
30

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,328 Followers

I guess you could say I edited this one myself which is never a good idea. If you find a mistake, that's all on me. I struggle to find editors that remain around for my long absences. Plus I write pretty sporadically these days.

This introduction is copied almost verbatim from Chapter 1.

Late in 2012 I was contacted by a new fan who had an idea for a story, but felt she lacked the talent to bring it to life. I am honoured she chose to contact me to attempt this. It could be considered a parody of a sort, of American Horror Story: Asylum, and that is where inspiration for this story was drawn, but the resulting flower from that seed is far different than what graces your TV sets. We do not include the same characters, it is not set in 1964 and our goal is not to terrify or horrify, although we don't mind disturbing you a little bit. Our cast will be sexy, horny, busty and will go far beyond a lot of the boundaries in which I usually write. As an extra little bit of titillating information for you, I will tell you that she cast herself for this story as well as some other acquaintances of hers. She appears as Deb in the series. If you'd like to provide feedback to her for her idea, you should comment at the end, or address any private feedback to her when you send it to me.

Another important point to be made is that classifying this story was difficult. There are elements of BDSM in some parts in minor ways, there will be Anal at times, perhaps some Erotic Horror, Exhibitionism and Voyeurism, Fetish, Group Sex, I like to think I write Humorously whenever possible and in a way this could be considered a vague Satire, there's likely to be some Lesbian Sex, perhaps some Cheating Wives, some Non-consensual sex, some Toys and Masturbation and finally, with the cast of weird and wonderful characters, we cannot promise a complete absence of Transgender or Cross-dressing individuals. We're going to list the tags at the start of each chapter to make them immediately accessible upon opening a chapter, so that you're pre warned. In light of all that, we've chosen Fetish, as it's probably the broadest and could be used to describe almost any story anyway, everything is a fetish to some degree.

But don't be afraid, you can trust us, even the scariest of the above categories won't be so bad, you'll be surprised how many inmates of Meretrix Hills actually enjoy a touch of non-consensual and anal sex and our erotic horror weighs heavily on the erotic side of the scale. Or are we just trying to lure you in? You'll never know unless you read it, MWAH HAH HAH HAA!

Ahem, so now, we head back inside the stark building known as Meretrix Hills Asylum, specifically we go in through the loading bay, one of the more secure areas of the asylum. Surprisingly once we're inside we find very little security. A deal is underway in the laundry room, and one party is about to pay their end of the deal.

* * *

Laura sunk to her knees reluctantly. Darren, the laundry attendant, was possibly the most unhygienic staff member of Meretrix Hills. He was certainly not the most physically intimidating, but he was high on the list, topping out at 6' tall and above average build. He was a strong man.

It had been almost six months since she'd had to do this. Unfortunately the raids for contraband were down lately, which meant there were fewer inmates trying to get their hands on things. Laura was the inmate in the asylum who could 'get things'. But if no one wanted anything, that left fewer bargaining chips for Laura to make her all important deals. The end result was that she had to do this particular distasteful duty herself.

"This is gonna be good Laura, none of these other sluts do it anywhere near as well as you."

Laura bit her bottom lip and fought the temptation to punch the filthy pervert in his balls with her strong right jab. It would cost her a lot to give in to the temptation. But it was going to be worth it just for the satisfaction? She balled up her fist and cocked her arm back ready to strike.

"Oh baby, look, I'm getting hard already, can you believe it? I'm not kidding, you really are the best."

Wow, if he was getting hard already, maybe she wouldn't even need to do the task at all.

She watched, with her arm still cocked ready to slug his nuts, as Darren lightly took hold of his hardening cock. It was somewhere between 6" and 7". He slowly stroked it a few times, then noticed that she hadn't actually started.

"Well, what the fuck are you waiting for, a formal invitation? Get to it," he berated her, before turning his head to look at her kneeling behind his arse.

Laura still hadn't decided what she was going to do, but didn't notice him turn to look at her.

Darren noticed her clenched fist and spun around like lightning, grabbing hold of her brunette hair and then slapping her across the face. She fell back to the floor and Darren watched her fall. He'd long ago given up on the idea his father instilled in him that boys shouldn't hit girls, as he'd seen how brutal the women of the asylum could be. The slap had been more shock than physical pain, and it was shock that caused her to fall back. He'd been around violent women for much of his life and he knew what he was doing.

"What are you thinking Laura? I'm not some little pipsqueak you can bully around. You know what I'm capable of. The way I see it we have three options here.

"One, we can call it quits, get dressed, I go back to work, you get the fuck out of here, and next week you arrange someone else to come and do what you so clearly do not want to do. I'm no rapist.

"Two, you swallow your pride, do what you do so well as a nice little treat for ol' Darren and he continues to uphold his end of the bargain."

Darren knew her well, and knew what she'd be thinking, which is why he mentioned the third option.

"Three, you pretend to swallow your pride and then when ol' Darren turns his back you punch him in the balls," he couldn't help looking uncomfortable at having to even say the words, "and avoid your end of the deal.

"Now, I should point out, while you ponder those choices, that option 1 and 3 involve poor Darren, sadly, having to cancel this week's package, because if your end of the deal isn't held up," he told her, crouching over her and raising his voice, "then neither is mine. You think about that you fucking bitch!"

Laura looked at him in fear. She'd be screwed if he didn't deliver the package. Being the person who could get things in a prison or an asylum was a precarious position. You were always under threat of deals falling through and outright theft and assault. If any of her deals fell through there'd be trouble. She could ultimately handle trouble, but it would be a lot of work.

Darren leaned back against the table and felt the reassuringly solid handle of the nightstick he kept with his uniform. He'd put it on the table earlier when he was getting ready to receive the latest loser in one of Laura's deals. He was holding it, knowing full well he might need it. Laura was a grade A nut-job. He used to work with her, and even then, when she'd been on the other side, you had to watch your back with her around. He knew something fishy had gone on for Laura to go from a nurse at the asylum to a patient and inmate, but it wasn't inconceivable for her to wind up in the jumpsuit. He gripped the stick warily, as he knew that even though he'd given her clear options and perfectly logical reasons for each one, she was almost as likely to suddenly jump at him like a fucking wildcat as she was to kneel down behind him and get busy.

Gouging out his eyes seemed like the most compelling option to Laura right now. He always thought he was so smart, it pissed her off. But she knew he was right as well. She was going to have to do it, as much as it made her feel sick. If she'd been in one of her moods, his manhood would have been in serious danger, but she wasn't. She'd avoided this for months, and afterwards she would just make sure she avoided it again for many more months.

He could see the resignation in her eyes and tried to control his excitement. He wasn't lying about her being the best at it. It didn't make sense that she was so good at it and yet hated to do it. He loved it and obsessed over it though. In fact, it was the only way he got hard these days. He couldn't help appraising her as she sat back on the floor.

Laura was 31, with an average build and just a little extra curve where it counted, over her hips, her arse and most of all her stellar, hefty fun-bags. They lay on her chest, uncovered, Laura having already stripped her plain, white, cotton, asylum-issue bra. The only thing she wore was a pair of white string bikini panties, not quite up to standard, but close enough to be overlooked. It left her belly tattoo in plain sight, but nothing could drag his eyes away from the silver rings adorning her nipples, with the little bulb at the bottom of each ring. When she stood up, naked, they'd swing forward and back with every minor movement she made. He'd never managed to get a straight answer out of her for why she got them, but they were fucking beautiful, and they left her nipples constantly erect. Her brown areolas were about the size of a Pringle can lid, and stood out amongst her olive breasts. Her brown eyes were windows to her psychosis, and Darren had learned to watch them closely. She was a passionate woman, no doubt about that, and it's probably what made her so good.

"Fine, let's do this," Laura told him, before climbing to her knees.

Darren immediately forgot the nightstick and got back in position, leaning forward over the table, placing one hand on it. The other, ready to stroke himself off, hovered over his groin.

Laura moved in behind him and put her hands on his naked arse. She felt her top lip sneer as she thought about what she was doing. Last time his butt had been pimply and frankly pretty gross. It wasn't quite as bad this time.

She pushed his butt open, fearing the sight she was about to be subjected too. He'd been known to purposely leave an ungodly situation there for girls to deal with, but amazingly, right now, she wasn't sure if she'd even seen a cleaner crack than what she was looking at.

Darren's breath was already deepening in anticipation as he told her, "I heard it was going to be you, so I took a shower this morning and made sure I was clean for you, only because it was you."

She was impressed.

"Nice... uhm... thank you..."

"No worries."

She leaned in, noticing that the pungent odour she'd expected wasn't there. Sure, he still smelled a little sweaty after a morning of labour, but it was almost pleasant compared to what she'd expected. She placed a kiss on his left cheek, a little surprised at herself for doing so. She heard his breath hitch, but he didn't say anything. She felt him twist as he started to stroke himself lightly. He was clearly very excited and eager for her treatment. Deciding to go with it, she kissed his other cheek, before sliding her tongue between her lips and trailing it around, spreading her saliva around his butt cheeks.

"Oh yeah, go on, get in there," Darren muttered.

She used her thumbs to peel open his butt cheeks even wider.

As usual, she could tell he was anticipating this quite a lot, as his rosebud pulsed in time to his heartbeat. It was puffy and winking at her. Tentatively, she kissed her way towards it.

"Oh yes, that's it, don't be shy," he uttered.

She used her tongue to lick the soft flesh of his buttocks, sliding it over the dimpled skin. Avoiding the puckered ring, she slid her tongue up over it, licking through the crease of his arse, before heading down the other side and again across, this time dragging her tongue across his taint, tickling the pleasure-nerve filled flesh and causing his legs to quiver.

"Mmmm," he moaned, "Yes, just like that."

She felt his body start to rock and his hairy balls start to swing back and forth.

Darren wasn't able to resist any longer, his cock was rock hard and begging for attention, he wrapped his fingers around it and started gently stroking. It annoyed him that it took a rimjob or a bit of arse play to get him hard these days, and it had caused considerable strain on his marriage as his wife refused to have anything to do with his disgusting fetish.

Laura did several laps, teasing him and lathering his flesh in her saliva. Her laps slowly closed in until she started to brush up against the dark, puckered ring.

"Ahh... ah... ah... yes... oh fuck..." he panted, increasing the speed of his stroking.

She could feel each ridge of skin as it puckered into the pulsing centre of his arsehole. She used the tip of her tongue to probe his anus, just lightly, pressing against it, noting that the tart flavour was nowhere near as gut wrenching as usual.

Her hands were on his hips as she tried to hold herself steady. Darren was now jerking himself pretty hard and his body shook accordingly. Not only was he jerking his arm up and down, he was also thrusting with his hips, fucking his own fist. His balls swung back and forth, and Laura could feel the hairy nuts smacking into her chin.

Darren reached a plateau, knowing that with just a little more effort his spunk would be firing out the end of his cock to splatter over the floor where he'd later mop it up. With a moment of clarity he saw what his sex life had become. He spent all week anticipating the moment when one of the inmates would come and shove her face up his arse which would then allow him to choke his monkey until he shot his load all over the floor. Then he'd clean up, go home, sleep in bed beside his frigid wife, looking forward to the next week.

Laura formed her tongue into a hard point, and gathered herself, preparing, once again, to stick her tongue up the disgusting fucker's arse. She told herself it would all be worth it and she'd be able to forget this moment in time completely before the day was done. She pressed forward, through the pressure he exerted on the point of her tongue.

"Oh shit! Stop! Stop!" he cried as he lurched forward, pulling off of Laura's tongue.

"Oh god, please, oh... oh... please, I don't want to cum yet, oh god, no, no," he panted, having released his cock, willing it not to cum.

* * *

"And this is the rec room, where you'll probably spend most of the day, when Ms Sarah says you can anyway," Angela told him.

The room was populated by couches, tables, games, a TV area, a couple of half-full bookshelves and most importantly, about 3 or 4 dozen mental patients. It was clear some of these people were very disturbed. One stood against the wall softly bumping his head against it, another lay in the middle of the floor softly rocking in the foetal position, a few seemed to wander around muttering either to themselves or anyone who would listen. And despite that, he was the one wearing the strait-jacket.

Several of the inmates stopped and stared at Connor as he was led through the room. There were plenty of inmates who looked as if they would pass for normal people. Many were staring out the barred windows. More than a few were engaged in some kind of activity between themselves, either a conversation or a game of some kind. He noted that there were far more female inmates than male for some reason.

"We should hurry. I'd like to show you the mess hall before we're due to meet with Ms Sarah."

Walking wasn't exactly easy with his arms bound across his chest, but it had been explained to him that until he was trustworthy, the jacket stayed on. The orderlies were tough, but they didn't take risks when they didn't have to.

They passed briefly through the mess hall while Nurse Angela prattled on about the meals they served, but Connor had little interest, as he knew they'd never satisfy his palate as he'd had a personal chef for several years now.

Despite his disinterest in the food, he was aware of the fact that he needed to escape this place. It was a daunting task, and not even worth considering until he was out of this strait-jacket, but it was important to pay attention now and gather every shred of information he could in case it came in handy.

"But now we'd better get to Ms Sarah's office or else we'll be late," she told him before leading him towards the administration wing.

He remembered the cold bitch who'd hosed him down when he arrived. He'd love nothing more than to get a bit of payback against her at the first opportunity. It seemed everyone around the asylum feared her. He could tell after speaking to him for a few minutes that Glass was nothing more than a figurehead Administrator from the way he spoke about decisions being made by someone else. Connor had been a CEO, he could spot power and control a mile away, and Glass had none.

Angela approached Ms Sarah's door and knocked tentatively.

"Ms Sarah? I have Mr Hartbury with me?"

"Yes Angela, please bring him in."

As he followed her through into the Matron's office, he couldn't stop his eyes again drifting down and appraising Angela's thick, curvy frame. Her hips were wide and her arse moved so pleasingly, shuddering with each step she took. The skirt of her uniform was snug around her hips and arse, and he could see the cavern created where it stretched across her deep arse crack. His nurse fetish was certainly in overdrive with her around. He'd been with plenty of women, and had even stepped out on his wife a couple of times, very carefully, but he'd never found the opportunity to sample one of Angela's cuddly curves. Her butt stuck out behind her like a shelf, and he dreamed momentarily of getting her face down on his big silk bed and sliding into her from behind, both laying flat as he nestled up against those big, soft airbags she called her arse cheeks. It had been a challenge to pay attention to his surroundings rather than the fucking sexy Nurse Angela, but he'd done his best.

He was brought out of his short reverie when Ms Sarah addressed him.

"Ah Connor, so how has your first morning in Meretrix Hills been? Settling in okay?"

He sat in the chair Ms Sarah was indicating with her hand.

His first instinct was to give a biting reply to her questions, but he had to be smarter than that. He had to show he was willing to be a model inmate. It was too early to ask for the concession of having the strait-jacket removed unfortunately.

"I must say things don't seem too bad here. The rec room looks well equipped and Nurse Angela was telling me all about the wonderful meals served here."

Ms Sarah glanced at Angela with a half smile and then returned her attention to Connor.

"Has he behaved Angela?"

"Yes Ms Sarah, he's simply followed along as I've led him around. Hasn't really said much."

"I see."

"Shall I leave you to it Ms Sarah?" Angela asked.

"No, sit down Angela."

Looking sheepish, she sat in the chair beside Connor.

"I know your file Connor, I know you've schemed, fought, bitten, raged, coerced and kicked in your bids for freedom. Such things will not be tolerated here. And I know you've spent all morning, being led around by Angela, paying attention, looking for cracks in the security here, when you weren't busy staring at Angela's arse anyway."

Angela gasped softly.

Connor opened his mouth to reply.

"Do not speak!" she said forcefully.

He glanced at Angela and was surprised to see her head bowed, like she was apologetic for something.

"You'll find I run a tight ship Connor, and it will be a cold day in hell before you get out of here."

She paused to think, and then slowly stood up, leaning over her desk. Connor's eyes were drawn to the cleavage she revealed as she bent forward over the desk. What the hell was she doing, trying to get him hard? Why would she parade around in an asylum dressed like that? Who was she trying to impress? Every little bit further forward she leaned caused her breasts to bulge out just a bit more between the open lapels of her uniform, her lacy bra just barely in view.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,328 Followers