American Whore Story - Asylum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you'd like to get out of that strait-jacket wouldn't you?" she asked him, slightly menacingly.

He wasn't sure how to play this. She had seen right through his act and knew exactly what he'd been doing, like she was in his head or something.

"I... I... if you think that is best?"

"Answer the question, Connor?"

Women in power were so disconcerting, he thought as he watched her boobs jiggle as she spoke.

"I would, Ms Sarah," he replied.

"You have an appointment to see Dr Meehan tomorrow morning who will assess your mental state. If he thinks the jacket can come off, you'll have your freedom."

"Thank you, Ms Sarah," he replied uncertainly.

His confusion grew. She'd just assessed him as having spent all morning plotting an escape, but then arranged for the possibility of having his jacket removed.

Ms Sarah knew she needed to keep Connor Hartbury on the back foot, confused. You don't raise a company into the top 100 as CEO without being a switched on individual. Her advantage right now was that he was a fish out of water. She had to maintain that while she began conditioning him to submit to her.

"Now, would you like to see Angela's tits, Connor?"

* * *

"What the fuck?" Laura asked, more than a little annoyed at having the fucker renege on his deal only minutes after convincing her to rim him.

"Oh... oh god... I think, yeah, I'm good."

Laura bit her bottom lip and prepared to stand up and deliver a swift knee into his swinging ball sack.

Darren, oblivious to the danger, wondered if he'd be able to get Laura to go for a changed deal.

"I don't want to jerk off and shoot my load on to the floor. I want..." he turned, just in time to save his nuts from excruciating pain, instead receiving Laura's swift knee to the fleshy cheek of his arse.

Feeling one of the most vulnerable feelings a man can, to be in some kind of fight without a shred of protection for his wedding tackle, Darren danced around and tried to placate the psychopath he'd inadvertently unleashed.

"No, no, I'll stick by the deal, really, the package will come in, please, Laura, please stop."

She closed in and they struggled. Darren had been a wrestler in high school where his size and bulk had come in handy, but his aforementioned vulnerability and a terrible knowledge of what Laura was capable of had him in abject fear.

"You motherfucker! Convince me to fucking stick my tongue up your fucking disgusting shitter and then decide to change your FUCKING MIND!"

He'd managed to grab hold of her wrists and was doing his utmost to keep his legs in front of hers, blocking her knees and feet. He was learning that his wrestling skills were long forgotten.

"Shhh, shhh, no, really, I'll stick by the deal. You'll get your package but maybe... maybe we could do something different? You don't have to rim me Laura. You'll get your package. Really, I promise."

He knew repetition was his only chance at getting through to the nut-bag. She did seem to be calming though.

"Your package will be here, no matter what now. You held up your end, really. Please, I just... I... I want to try something different."

Laura stopped struggling, stopped trying to sink her knee so far up his crotch that he'd be able to tongue his own balls at the back of his throat.

"Different?" she asked him, "What do you mean different?"

"Well... I thought maybe... if it wasn't out of the question, maybe a blowjob? Or you could lie back on this table and we could have sex?"

She'd known him quite a while, and it had been quite sad, the growth of his fetish and subsequent decline of his marriage. She'd once considered him a friend, as much as anyone else in this place. Now he wanted to try sex that didn't involve having anything stuck up his arse.

"You want, heh heh heh..." she chuckled, "you, heh heh, want to try to fuck me? Heh heh heh heh, oh my god, really? After last time you tried to have sex? Really? Well sure, I'm game. You want me to suck on that thing and see if you're capable of getting it up again?" she asked, looking at his soft dick, his rimjob induced erection long gone.

Darren was worried now. It had been a long time since he'd had what any normal guy would consider sex, and the last time he'd tried had been a humiliating experience with one of the inmates. Ms Sarah had made sure that it was as humiliating as possible. But he was determined to try again. After all, it had been years since that day.

Laura cocked a grin at him and told him, "Sit on the table softie and we'll see if you're up to it or not."

Darren excitedly hopped up and sat on the table, his legs spread just enough to be comfortable, his soft cock lying between his legs, sadly drooping.

"So to make it clear, I could walk out of here right now and I'll still get my package?"

He looked sad and replied, "Yeah, that's what I said, but I really want to try a blowjob."

With a smirk, she put her hands on his knees and knelt again, this time facing his groin instead of his arse. She was expecting a thick bush, but evidently he took a little more care and trimmed his area. His cock and balls were not shaved but weren't too hairy. She leaned in, pleased that he'd carefully washed his dick at the same time that he'd washed his arse. She could see just a drop of his slimy pre-cum, poised at his slit.

She opened her mouth and pressed her tongue against his tip, tasting the drop of pre-cum and smearing it over her tongue. She took his whole dick into her mouth, confining it to the wet, steamy warmth inside.

It was soft and spongy. She pushed it around in her mouth, waiting for the inevitable growth that would force her to pull back and allow it to lengthen and thicken. She licked all over it with her tongue, batting it around and smooshing it up against the sides of her mouth.

After about a minute she could tell it was having no effect and looked up to see Darren looking down at her intensely.

Fuck, why wasn't he getting hard, Darren wondered, angrily? It wasn't exactly a surprise, but he'd been sure this time would be different. He knew it was bad, even as it slowly happened over time, this fascination with having his arse played with, but it had just slipped out of his control. He knew Laura was going to be pissed off at him for wasting her time.

She decided to cut him some slack. Maybe just a little tease would be enough. She slipped her hand around his leg, trailing it up towards his crotch, then softly taking hold of and bouncing his nuts in her hand.

Oh no, he thought, she was going to crush his nuts in her fist. He winced, waiting for the agonising pain. But it never came.

Laura slipped her hand past his nuts, knowing exactly what would get Darren excited. She was going above and beyond, really doing him a favour. A blowjob was a lot to ask of her, but for her to then tickle and possibly stick her finger up his arse was more than he deserved.

He felt her finger gently probe at his arse, after she ran her finger across his taint. He relaxed, closed his eyes, let his head roll back and spread his legs as wide as he was able to.

"Oh yes, yes, that's it Laura, oh yes."

The effect on the soft cock inside her mouth was immediate. It started to thicken and was no longer flopping around in her mouth. It started stretching towards the back of her mouth, looking to enter her throat. She held off on his arse, knowing that what he really needed was to be weaned off it rather than wallowing in his fetish. Just enough to get his cock working was all he needed. She pulled back, letting his half-hard cock quiver in the air, coated in her saliva.

"Oh god, don't stop, please..." he whined.

"Still not getting any at home with the wife?"

"No, she won't... she won't... you know, she won't go near there."

"Well maybe if you took better care of yourself you dirty slob. But I'm feeling generous; I'm going to help you get back to fucking your wife. Would you like that?"

Darren was amazed. There was a time when he wanted as much sex as possible, especially outside his marriage. As his fetish got worse, his wife had become crabby. Maybe she knew he was getting action elsewhere as well. But when he finally couldn't get it up for her anymore, she'd become the ice queen, and he was barely tolerated in his own house. He spent as many nights on the couch as he did in the marital bed, and he hadn't even felt his wife's touch in over a year, to say nothing of her sweet curves. When she'd cut him off from sex with her completely, he'd realised what he'd given up. He'd do anything to get that back.

"Yes! Yes please, I'll do anything Laura, anything at all," he agreed, not realising what he was getting himself into.

Laura grinned manically and her eyes glinted, but Darren was far too distracted to even notice her smile. He stared down at his half hard cock, and her jiggling, pierced nipples beyond it. He wasn't settling for a blowjob from her, he was going to fuck her, to feel a wet, dripping pussy surround his hard-on for the first time in a very long time.

She had him and she knew it. She'd been toying with a plan for some time, but hadn't really done anything with it because of a huge gaping hole in it, but with this opportunity, maybe she could make it a reality.

"You owe me Darren. You owe me one favour. You have to do something for me, no matter what I choose or when I choose it, and you cannot refuse me. Got it?"

He panted in arousal. Was she joking? That was a ridiculous deal, it was horrible, terrible, no one in their right mind would ever accept such a deal, and certainly not from a crackpot like Laura. But he was hard. He was going to make sure he got her velvet glove wrapped around his shaft. Besides, he could always pull out of the deal any time he wanted.

She could see him thinking a way out of it.

"And if you think of backing out, just know, it's me who makes sure you're taken care of every week, and I might just send a girl in with a shiv when you least expect it."

That got his attention. He wasn't the sloppiest staff member when it came to protecting themselves, but he knew she had him over a barrel. He wouldn't be able to resist his weekly rimjob, and he was vulnerable when he got it, needing to let go and just enjoy it. He would take the deal.

"Okay, okay, yes, I'll do it, just... come on, suck my dick," he cried.

Laura sank down on his half-mast shaft again, working her tongue around the crown, massaging the spongy head. She was hot and horny, she could feel her juice accumulating inside her gash. Back when they were on better terms, Ms Sarah had once revealed to Laura how important power was, how she got off on it like nothing else. Laura had scoffed at her, but she'd underestimated Ms Sarah's need for power, and had crossed her in such a big way as to wind up on the inside. But now, after putting such an ace in her pocket, Darren owing her such a huge favour, she had an inkling as to what it must be like for Ms Sarah.

Darren was again off towards bliss. Laura had lightly probed his taint when she started sucking his pole again, and it felt fantastic. He was hardening up again, and he was sure that if he was quick, he'd be able to get her up on the table before his erection threatened to wane again.

Laura now had her other hand between her legs, beneath her panties. She'd always been a dirty, filthy, horny bird, and truth be told, when she was in the right mood, she might very well have been doing exactly this to Darren without any need for deals. But she was smart too, and when she saw an angle, she took it.

Her fingers slid between her labia, urgently yet tentatively probing her opening, tickling the entrance to her steamy tunnel. She worked her thumb over her prominent clit, jilling herself slowly. With her other hand she held his shaft steady while she swiftly and forcefully shoved her head back and forth along his cock. Her tongue applied pressure against the underside, feeling his pulsing veins. She held her teeth back, making sure all he could feel on his hardened flesh was her plumped up lips forming a tight O.

There was a small voice inside her telling her what she was doing for Darren, helping him prepare to fuck his wife again, was simply a nice thing to do for an old friend, but there was another loud, snarling part of her roaring at the small voice, telling it to shut up, to take everything she could for herself and slam her needy cunt up and down the fuck-stick in her mouth until she'd cum so hard she couldn't lift a finger. She never got the chance though.

* * *

"Well?" Ms Sarah asked, still waiting for an answer.

Connor's jaw had dropped open in shock and he just stared at Ms Sarah, frozen.

"It's a simple question Connor," Ms Sarah's tone conveyed her growing impatience.

Finally he blinked, and closed his mouth. He quickly glanced aside at Angela, with her slightly lowered head, he couldn't read her expression. But he did notice the way her bust stretched the fabric of her uniform around her chest.

"I-I-I-ah..." he stuttered and fell silent.

"That not an answer, Connor," Ms Sarah replied.

"Well I don't think... I mean... surely... well... I guess if... that is to say... if Angela... if she..."

Ms Sarah walked around her desk as Connor again fell silent, unable to answer. She sat down on her desk in front of him, her crotch almost at head height. Her legs were amazing in black stockings, smooth and sculpted, and thighs that just screamed out how they so needed someone between them pounding away. She kept her legs mostly closed, yet parted just wide enough that Connor knew he'd be able to see her panty-clad pussy if he dropped his head just a bit.

"Yes, or no?" she asked, menacingly, through tight lips.

Simultaneously she lifted her leg, crossing it over the other just enough to maintain her modesty. She lifted her glossy, white pump up into Connor's crotch.

"OH!" he gasped.

Ms Sarah had her foot squarely planted over Connor's cock, and was applying just enough pressure to let him know she could really hurt him.

"Yes, or no?" she repeated, softly grinding her foot against his family jewels.

The fear of pain completely distracted him, lowering his inhibitions, and he blurted what he'd been thinking the whole time.

"Yes! God yes I need to see those beautiful jugs!"

Ms Sarah slowly smiled in triumph.

"Angela? Would you be so kind?"

"Of course Ms Sarah," she replied.

Connor turned, shocked, to find Angela smiling as well.

He could not be more confused. He'd been brutally incarcerated, declared mentally unfit and railroaded by the legal system over the last six months. Most of his time had been spent in a strait-jacket, as much to restrain him as to enforce to both himself and others that he was mentally unfit. As a result, he'd not had any sexual gratification in over six months. If he hadn't been so stressed he'd probably have started having wet dreams again, and he'd not had one since he was a teenager and a virgin.

And now, an attractive, dominant woman was standing on his crotch, while another smoking hot nurse got out of her seat, smiling at him, and started to unzip her uniform. He was almost choking on the anticipation.

Ms Sarah looked like she worked out. Her body was Amazonian, standing at about 5'11", and having the kind of muscles that looked like she maintained a regimen of resistance training and some kind of martial arts. She was far from a body builder, but also far from the stick models in magazines. He couldn't see an ounce of fat on her anywhere. The Meretrix Hills uniform was white, but he could tell somehow that Ms Sarah would be happier in black. Her alabaster skin would look startling in black no doubt, even her dark, loose, long hair brought out her complexion. Her brown eyes smouldered dangerously as she watched for his reaction.

He turned his attention back to Angela. He'd watched her all day and had nearly memorised everything about her. She had a bright, wide smile and had her dark hair pulled back in a pony tail. Her curves ran a little wider than Ms Sarah's, and she was half a foot shorter at 5'5", but that was just more arousing to Connor right now, as he longed for a warm body to hold to himself and pretend everything was ok.

As Angela's zip descended, her breasts pushed against the sides of her uniform, forcing it open to reveal the bulging breast flesh it kept restrained.

"You've been waiting all day for this, haven't you?" Ms Sarah asked, as she felt his cock stirring beneath her foot.

When the zip passed the halfway point down her body, her boobs surged, pushing the uniform open and revealing her black, laced-mesh bra. He could see through to her pair of olive treasures beneath. What really grabbed his attention though were the enormous brown areolas that were clearly visible through the mesh. He could feel his cock stirring in response.

Angela completely removed her uniform top, leaving her standing in front of him with only her see-through bra concealing her big, fat tits. Connor felt like he could cum immediately, with visual stimulation alone.

"Excited I see," Ms Sarah said, before applying pressure to his growing erection with her foot. "I hope you don't think you're going to get any relief just yet, you haven't shown that you can be a good boy."

Ms Sarah was underestimating his cock if she thought the amount of pressure she was exerting was going to prevent him from getting hard.

He watched as Angela reached behind her back, causing her bra to pull tightly against her bulging bosoms.

Ms Sarah suppressed a gasp. She was almost standing on Connor's groin and yet she could feel his cock continuing to grow hard. Maybe she would give him a little satisfaction after all.

Angela deftly unclasped her bra, and Connor watched, totally rapt, as somehow, she slipped an arm around the front and held her bra against her jugs. The bra was no longer doing anything to support her breasts as he could see how her melons dropped, just slightly, once the support of the bra was taken away.

Ms Sarah stared at Connor's groin as she slowly released the pressure on Connor's cock, and moved her foot to the seat between his legs. The tent left in his trousers was quite impressive, and she thought back to the erection he started growing when she doused him the day before.

"Show him, Angela," she instructed her subordinate.

Abandoning the striptease she was performing, Angela whipped aside her bra, and allowed her large, olive skinned sacks of mammary gland to swing free. They were the biggest natural pair of tits that Connor had ever seen, at least 38E if he had to guess. Her areolas were wide and capped a large amount of the flesh around the front of each torpedo adorning Angela's chest. He could feel his dick lurch, and drool escape his mouth as he stared dumbstruck at the two erect teats, straining out of the centre of each of her dark brown areolas.

Ms Sarah and Angela both looked down at the growing dark patch in Connor's trousers that showed where the head of his cock was pumping out a steady flow of pre-cum, soaking into his pants.

"Get... get his pants off Angela," Ms Sarah told her, quite distracted as she retracted her foot from his chair.

Angela slowly knelt in front of Connor, his jaw hung slack and his tongue threatened to roll out of it, while the dark patch on his pants continued to grow.

Oh my god... so big... so dark... so soft... so beautiful... oh god... thought Connor, his mind drifting as he stared.

Angela knelt down, and felt her breasts jostling around as they fought for space between her and Connor. Deftly, she untied Connor's pants and started to pull them down his legs.

Without thinking, Connor wriggled around to assist Angela take his pants off. He wasn't thinking about what that meant, he didn't want to jinx it in any way.