Amid The Shadows Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mr. Crane isn't the only one who can heal with his tongue.'

Alexis smiled, 'Maybe, but he does it much better, you disgust me.'

Jensen couldn't help the laugh that escaped him. Alistair back handed him, he wobbled but remained upright. A coppery tang filled his mouth as he examined himself he felt his lip sting. Before he could stop himself, his eyes glowed and he moved forward to attack.

Alexis moved before him, she touched his face gently.'Please.'

Just by that touch, Jensen felt his anger recoil. He looked over her face. No, now was not the time.

'She is wonderful my little concealer' Alistair spoke to no one in particular but looked to Diana who was scowling. Alistair flicked his wrist and the main door flew open.

'One week lovebirds, one week and then I want my prize. I could remind you not to do anything stupid....' He trailed off. 'I have many eyes and ears, let me warn you every step you take, ever place you visit will be recorded and reported to me. After tasting you my rose, I will be able to track and find you anywhere, remember that.'

**

They left the house in silence, Taran had drove them for miles down pitch black lanes and bends. He stopped suddenly, Jensen got out and Alex followed. Taran removed the cuffs and walked ahead. Alex gripped the backpack tighter and followed.

'What's happening?' She whispered.

Jensen bent and touched the earth, then gave a nod. As he returned to full height he seemed closer. 'We're going to cross over Alistair's wards.'

Taran waved an arm and threw something at an invisible wall. A spark flared into all the colours of the rainbow. Alex recognised the spell, a simple disarming spell. Jensen slipped his arm down hers and griped her hand. 'Come' He whispered. As Alexis turned back, she saw Taran move again, the ward glowed and then the pitch black was all she could see. All she had to hold onto was an unpredictable Mage.

**

They had walked for hours, her feet hurt and throbbed but she refused to stop. She doubted if the Mage would stop anyway, he seemed to know his way to...well wherever they were going. Not once had he let go of her hand but then he hadn't spoken either, he held it firm in his own, She kept squeezing every time they needed to change direction.

As the sun crept over the horizon, Alex could see more than a foot in front of her. Everywhere they looked was fields, forest and green. The dirt path they where walking on was well worn and wet. She viewed the landscape around her and felt panic. She stopped abruptly, which resulted in Jensen yanking her arm.

'What is it?' He asked with a frown.

'I lost focus.' She didn't elaborate, just took her hand from his, closed her eyes and took in the air. 'Focus, focus, focus' She whispered.

Jensen watched quietly as Alex slipped into what could be seen as a state of meditation. She gasped and opened her eyes.

'We heading the right way?' Jensen grumbled.

'Mmm' She picked up her bag and started ahead. After a few minutes, she started to slow slightly.

Jensen knew she was tired. The place around him was so familiar, if they could just make it over the hill....He cursed silently, if he'd known all this time he'd been so close to...

As they descended a heart warming sight came into view. A foot away from the door, it creaked open and an elderly gentleman stepped out. He looked to Jensen with a grin and gave Alex a wink.

'I expected you earlier.' He said with a gruff voice.

'If I'd have known where we were heading I would have walked faster!' Jensen laughed and embraced the old man. 'Its good to see you.' Jensen gave the man's shoulder a pat.

'And I you lad, come, I'm sure Miss Martinez is tired.'

Jensen guided Alex into the stone house, the first room displayed a wooden crafted kitchen and open plan seating area with wood beams, light walls and other country features. The fire in the hearth drew her attention.

The older man took her arm and motioned her to a seat, 'Sit my dear, I'll make some tea.'

Jensen immediately sat beside her and helped remove he backpack. 'Its ok, hes a...friend.' Jensen whispered.

'I should bloody hope so!' Came the boom from the other side of the room.

As the gentleman returned with a tray of tea and some sandwiches, Jensen smiled, 'Alex this is Claude. Claude this is...'

'I knew you where coming boy, we hardly need introductions. My darling girl you look done in. Eat!' He passed her a plate.

'I promise Claude we won't be here long.'

'I know.' Claude returned with a smile. 'You're a sight for sore eyes Lewis, When I heard what had happened...' He waved a hand. 'Anyway, second chances come to us in the strangest ways.'

Claude stared at Alexis deeply as she nibbled her way around a sandwich, she could have easily gobbled. She looked up and gave him a nervous smile.

'I think, I'll contact your father my dear, my dreams have been full of worry as of late. His face is always appearing.' He rubbed his temple. 'I prepared a room for you upstairs.'

'Thank you. I'll saw Alexis to her room...'

'I said I'd prepared a room lad, I haven't had time to prepare much else.' Claude winked as Jensen rolled his eyes.

Claude stood and lifted the tray. 'Go get some sleep, we'll all talk later.'

**

They entered the room in silence, Alex removed her jacket and boots and sat down on the bed. The room was warm and it gave of the fainted hint of cinnamon. She flopped back onto the bed and closed her eyes. She heard Jensen shuffling around the room. His voice was quiet when he spoke.

'I'm sorry about yesterday.'

Alex smirked, 'About being an ass all day.'

he laughed and she felt the bed sink as he crawled on it, he lay beside her on his side, his face just above and beside her own. 'Yes.'

He stared at her for the longest time, He moved an arm to steady himself and leant over her slowly, timidly. He stopped inches from her face.

'Are you going to kiss me?' Alex asked.

Jensen smiled and descended on her lips, softly, sweetly, working up a slow build. Her fingers traced his face and then into his hair before resting around his neck. He drew back and looked down. 'I want you so much.'

'Really?' Alex asked uncertain.

Jensen swooped into her neck and collarbone, 'oh yeah' he answered before kissing and biting the skin. She pushed him back and scooted off the bed. Jensen flopped onto his back and raised his torso supported by his arms.

He spoke, 'I'm sorry if I made you doubt me Alex, but truthfully you've made me burn since the moment we met. I want you so badly...' He stopped suddenly as she drew the t shirt over her head and it floated to the floor.

He looked at her pert full breast inside a simple black bra, her stomach breathing in and out, the last remains of a series of small pink scars on her chest. He was already aroused.

He took off his own shirt and raised an eyebrow. She smiled, a beautiful smile and he felt his heart beat faster. Her hands dropped to her jeans. She popped the buttons and slowly bent to pull them down. Her breasts came forward into his view, two perfect handfuls encased in cups. His mouth watered and he moaned like a man possessed. She kicked the jeans off and stood before him in her black underwear. The light of the morning highlighting red pigments in her chocolate hair.

Alex bit her lip.

Jensen flew from the bed and lifted her easily, as she wrapped her arms around his neck, he settled her back onto the bed, running a course finger down the column of her neck and lightly on her chest, teasing around the edge of her bra. 'I like.' He answered in a low gravelly voice.

The vibration of his voice reverberated on her chest as he scattered kisses on her exposed skin, he murmured his approval. She giggled at the sensation and gripped his back firmly adding pressure where her nails embedded slightly in his skin.

Jensen looked up and into her eyes, hissing at the slight pain, easily connecting the pain to pleasure. Alexis added more pressure and he moaned. He dipped his head and bit lightly into her breast and kissed a few healing scars. Alex hissed and smiled, her nipples and chest grew tighter. She writhed slightly underneath Jensen.

Jensen took the hint and ground his arousal against the junction between her legs. The denim of his jeans rubbed against her inner thighs. She leant upwards and bit into his ear lobe. 'Lose the jeans.' She spoke seductively into her ear.

Jensen chuckled and slide from the bed, he slowly undid each button. He watched Alexis reaction as each button opened. She bit her lip and rolled her hips, her hand played at the edge of her bra. He pushed the Jeans to the floor and discarded them.

His erection twitched and stretched upwards upon its release. Alexis eyes fixed onto his shaft and she licked her lips. She sat upwards and crawled towards the end of the bed. Jensen watched her prowl like a cat. Dear god she was beautiful, sexy and....

Alexis reached out her hand and gripped him, squeezing slightly. He moved forward a bit unsteady and gripped a post at the bottom of the bed. 'Alexis you don't...'

He was cut off as Alexis flicked her tongue across his bulbous head and then slowly engulfed him in her mouth. Jensen gripped the post tighter as the warmth of her mouth dizzied his thoughts.

She varied her technique, her hand stroking and gripping his testicles, playing him like an instrument. His other hand found the clasp on her bra and he flicked it with one hand. Without removing her mouth from him, she slipped it down her arms and threw it off.

At this angle, Jensen couldn't see her breasts, He felt the long overdue release raising in him, the heat flowing over his skin, his lower stomach muscles tightening.

'No, Not yet' he whispered hoarse.

He gripped her face and pulled back. Alex looked to him with confusion. Jensen pulled her back eagerly and moving up the bed before he mounted her, 'you are amazing' He whispered before latching onto her breast and pulling the cotton pants down her thighs. Alexis lifted to help the action and her stomach came into contact with his shaft. She stroked it as Jensen nipped and sucked on her breasts.

Jensen moved his hand lower, stroking the inside of her thighs, slowly reaching upwards. His fingers found the heat of her. His fingers petting her outer lips.

Alexis moaned and shifted. 'More' She gripped his hand and pushed the palm of his hand against her. He kissed her and plunged a finger inside, She was wet and welcoming. Jensen moved in a steady rhythm adding another finger, his shaft jerked as she gripped his fingers in her tunnel.

She uttered something as his thumb found her clitoris and rubbed, she lifted off the bed and kissed him hungrily. He continued the treatment until she was panting with need, he drew back and watched her face as his administrations increased in speed.

'Jensen!' Alexis cried out his name as he watched her break apart under his body. His nibbled fingers continued until the last few tremors of release fluttered through her body. She lay back limply and opened her eyes. She gave a throaty laugh and they kissed.

Jensen kissed her leisurely, 'I love watching you come.'

'I love you making me come.' They both laughed. She gripped his back and kissed his shoulder and neck. Jensen rolled his hips.

'Do you need some attention?' Alex asked raising a brow.

'I think we both do.' Jensen took himself in hand as Alex open her legs wider. She propped herself up on her elbows as Jensen rubbed himself against her. He looked up and they locked eyes.

'You sure about this?' For a moment Jensen was panicked she'd say no....

Alexis reached between them and covered his hand with her own. 'Make love to me' She whispered.

Jensen grinned and guided himself home. As he worked himself into her he paused and enjoyed the warmth and tightness, Alexis locked a leg behind his back.

His started to move, a steady rhythm building, 'so fucking good' Jensen seethed through his teeth.

Alexis lifted to meet his thrusts, meowing like a cat, gripping his back, his arse.

'ah...yes, yes, god...'

Jensen felt the churning in his nether regions again, this time he couldn't hold it back. He moved faster, harder, Alexis cried out underneath him and lost her control. Jensen became frantic and followed her over the edge. One last thrust and he fell onto her chest panting after his release.

He felt Alex laugh under his ear, her voice slightly muffled as she spoke. 'That was..'

'Fucking fantastic' Jensen finished.

'We may have to do it again.' Alex pondered.

Jensen lifted his head and shuffled to her side, He took her hand and kissed it then her mouth. 'Just to make sure?' he asked hopefully.

Alexis rolled onto her side, 'Just to make sure.'

Jensen opened his arms and she nestled against his chest. 'I don't know about you but I'm exhausted.'

'Yeah' Alex answered against his pectoral.

Jensen kissed her forehead, 'let's get some sleep.'

Jensen looked down, Alexis had already fallen asleep.

12