All Comments on 'Amie Gives Her Black Lover Bad News'

by nehighlander

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight2020about 13 years ago

I hope you don't have them engage in unprotected sex with each other in the next chapter. Or for the next 6 months.

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 13 years ago
hot

it could be hot to do glory hole with black cock if u did not know them , sometimes just to get all the black cock u can is so hot

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Another marriage ruined

Wonderful, another marriage ruined. I like hot sexy stories, but I am afraid you are taking us down that well worn path where the stud lover steals the wife while the husband becomes a wimp cuckold. So.....guess it is time to bail on this series. Another stud, another slut wife, and another wimp husband. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amie is a sex maniac!

Amie sounds like a hottie and knows it and wants to spread her ass around. It must have be incredible to witness her do all that black dick. That's why we visit sites like this to read and see something dirty! I like your stories about her and hope you give us more if she has had more adventures. I hope you sort out your feelings about what she did and it did not put you marriage in peril.

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
She's whore

She's a whore, he's brain dead.

She will be a slut for any black dick from now on.

He was give a cheap hooker for the night.

End of marriage, end of respect, end of story.

Pacifist IslanderPacifist Islanderover 12 years ago
look forward to the next one!

Well, I think our friend just wants to write a story about an idea he enjoys. No harm in that. Keep it up! What's next for young Amie?

lonerancherlonerancherover 10 years ago
Demeaning Amie

Well here the husband learns of this black mans power to demean and debase his wife Amie. If she would go to porn theater and fuck total strangers at the asking of a man not her husband then how shorter is the path to selling pussy on a street corner for him! If this writer was writing this and it was my story we would have been in counseling after the first time for both of us. This story would not be written this way because I agreed only if I could watch and this plan was changed so either Amie leaves with me and we go home or he beats the fuck out of me and our marriage is over. I file charges if I can after I am in his house and I am betting my wife will tell his story so it nullifies my story of why this man beat the shit out of me. This then tells me I have no wife that loves me. I must do my best to forget her till she hits bottom and my bet is bottom is a drug addicted street walker being used by black men till she has so much disease and lost so much weight that they no longer want her now Amie is selling pussy to get high.Remember she has told Dwayne she no longer wants to see him he is pissed and does not care if she gets gifts from these men like Gonorrhea,syphilis,chlamydia,aids hell I am betting he hopes she does this is his good by fuck. He is finished with her in his mind hurt by her rebuff and angry wanting to inflect pain and debase her morally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The wife is a cheater when she went to the bookstore

That's not what the husband ever agreed to and he should treat her like the dirt she is and destroy her self esteem for making him a cuck

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Good Ridance

It always bothers me in these interracial storys when one of the charactors starts humiliating the other. Most of the time its the male that degrades the woman. I hate that. I never degraded any of my wives when we split, nor any of the women I fucked or lived with.

Oh well its the writters perogative to write what they want, cuz its their story. Hope this doesn't showup in the rest of these storys about "Annie".

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 9 years ago
Disease alert

First, 4 random cocks, then random cocks at a sleazy glory hole.... Get ther to a clinic! I can just imagine the festering sores on the dicks of men who frequents glory holes... Same as those who frequent prostitutes i imagine. I want to gag just imaging our stupid husband kissing her after the glory hole incident. Any bets the asian girl is a csll girl??

GiganticGiganticover 6 years ago
Just Another Asshole

Just another prowling degenerate whose only aim was to please himself and the woman be damned!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Sometimes reality is changed

Not unlike an abusive relationship, good she saw her way thru it, good writing xoxoxo Annette

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous