Amie's Continuing Black Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What’s that?” I inquire, thinking what the fuck now?

“It’s a surprise.” He responds and goes into the living room.

I sat there awhile, watching Amie doze and then got up and went into the kitchen an got myself a beer. When I came out of the kitchen, Amie andDwayne were in the living room so I went to see what was going on. Amie was wrapped in a sheet and Dwayne was standing there stark naked with his big dick just dangling. It occurred to me it was the first time I had seen him tonight without a hard on. He kept peeking out the window as I sat down and drank my beer. After some small talk the door bell rang and he walks over and buzzed whoever it was in. It occurred to me that he might have invited some more men over and could feel myself getting a little pissed off. He had to be pretty arrogant to not even clear it with me.

There was a soft knock on the door and Dwayne opens the door. In strides a young woman who was of Asian descent. Her dark eyes open wide when she sees Dwayne’s bare dick and reaches out and latches onto it and gives it a little shake. “What have we here?” She laughs.

“Oh, Amie and I were just having a little fun. I told you about Amie.” he responds leaning over and kissing her on the cheek.

“Oh yeah! We have all heard about Amie. Dwayne is pretty smitten with you!” She says as she reaches out and shakes Amie’s hand. She turns to me, looks me up and down and exclaims, “Howya doin’ Red? You must be Amie’s hubby. Nice to see you.” She walks over to me and gives me a little peck on the cheek. I was confused as to what was happening so all I could do was reach out, shake her hand and say, “I’m Bob, what’s your name?”

“I’m Ezzy.” She says smiling sweetly.

Dwayne looks at me a says, “I was thinking you might need some company and Ezzy is a friend of mine and a great girl. It might be nice if the two of you went out for something to eat or a drink or something. Maybe if you hit it off, you could leave Amie and myself alone for the night. I would love her to spend the night and wake up in the morning with her. I could bring her over to the hotel or you could pick her up, your choice. This sound like something that you would be OK with?”

I hesitated, looked over at Amie and she says, “I would like that” I look over at Ezzy and find her to be quite attractive. She had dark olive skin, straight black hair that barely touched her shoulders. She had large dark eyes and a cute roundish face. She was clad in a tight pink cropped t-shirt showing off a small waist, black jeans and high top sneakers. She was about 5’ 7” and slender with small breasts but prominent nipples pushing against her shirt.

“What do you think?” I said to Ezzy.

“I’m free for the evening and I think you look pretty good so why not?” She responds.

With that I agree but with some trepidation. I go over and kiss Amie and Ezzy takes my arm and leads me to the door. Just before we depart the apartment I look one last time at Amie standing next to Dwayne. She is still partially wrapped up in the sheet and she is standing next to Dwayne with her arm around his waist and he is reaching around over her shoulder, cupping one of her breasts. I couldn’t help but notice Amie stroking his now fully erect cock with her free hand.

As Ezzy and I reach my car she looks at me and says, “I’m ready for some fun tonight! Let’s go get a drink and see what happens after that.” I thought to myself that this has been an interesting evening so far to say the least and it looks like it is just getting better!