Amish No More Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if Martha acts up and you are not around?"She asked.

"I'm putting you in charge, my love. You will be Mistress of the house and the keeper of the keys over Martha. The girls will follow your lead.

If Martha acts like a spoiled petulant child treat her like one."

"Seriously, Michael, I understand why you did not hit her back when you were married. But how could you live with her without having sex.... without intimacy; that I don' understand. You are such a passionate and loving man."

"I had my work, my inventions, loyal employees whom I had a responsibility for and their families."

"Nevertheless since you want my advice don't bend over backwards to appear fair or feel too sorry because of her bad choices" Minerva advised "I should be thankful for if it not for those bad choices I would have never met you or loved you the way that I do now.

You will forgive her betrayal Michael as you forgave mine because that is the type of man you are. When you are angry it seems that you have no fear; confronting the clowns like that, you could have been hurt."

"I knew what I was doing."I replied.

"True and you could have still been hurt. Never forget you are a friend and confidant of a Grand Master whom wields the power of life and death. You most likely will be Arthur's successor.

One more thing and then I will keep quiet. You are right; we are of the Sanctorum you and I. After experiencing both facets of it, I never have been happier. When you look at me it is if you are caressing me with your eyes.... you look the same way at Sarah. You know what else I think, Michael?"

"You said one more thing" I reminded her.

"That was just a figure of speech and you know it."

"Please continue my love" I said, blowing on her neck.

"I don't think that I shall" She retorted.

"Are we going to start that again, Minnie?"

"You want the truth, Michael? Do you want the truth? I don't think that you can handle the truth!"

"Try me."

"You are prickly to touch as a hedge is, or as soft as eiderdown fluff,

Sharp or quite smooth at the edges, My Master, my Michael.... my love.... you would have made a Marvelous father."

"That was very nice, Minerva."I said swinging my legs over the side of the bed and reaching for my tray. If I remember correctly my voice may have been breaking when I said that.

Minerva then pushed me down on the bed and put her hand over my mouth.

"I am not done speaking, be silent. You are not getting off that easy, Buster" She said harshly going into her mean Mistress Mode "I have an announcement to make." ``

And then she leaned forward and bit my ear lightly, whispering.

"It is my turn to be on top.... with your permission of course.........."

*

Author's note in regard to the underlined sentences: I am quoting in part another Author's work; W.H. Auden:

1903-1973; 'Oh Tell Me The Truth About Love' (1938) .