Amnesia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw you watching me talk to Dixon, he told me to speak to you. I guess you are wondering what it was about?"

I sat there stunned as Joey told me the details, our plan he said. Our plan to get the insurance money and get rid of my husband at the same time!

Tears rolled down my face as Joey told me about our meeting with Mr Dixon. I had upped the insurance on the house and contents without my husband's knowledge, 5 months before the fire. We had kept it a secret from Harry. I used Joey to pay the topped up monthly payments. Then a few months after the fire Joey and I would start living together. He told me Harry was supposed to be trapped inside, after drinking drugged whisky. But some how the drink that I had given Harry got mixed up. That is why I fell asleep and not my husband. Dixon would benefit too, for his silence, and not letting Harry know I was topping up the insurance money.

"I couldn't do anything like that, could I?" I whimpered.

"It was your idea babe," Joey replied, "oh I almost forgot. You were going to set me up, and do a runner with all that money all by yourself. Still, never mind, I've still got the money you gave me, so maybe we should just forget it all now. What do you think, Christine?"

I watched him pick his bag full of clothes up.

"I'll see you sometime, look after Harry, you don't want to lose him do you?" he said with a grin.

12