Amnesia Ch. 06

Story Info
The window cleaner, and why I don't have a wedding ring.
4.8k words
4.46
29.1k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,390 Followers

I smiled as he climbed the ladder. I went inside to make him a drink, we had chatted for a few minutes about nothing really. But his eyes kept glancing to my breasts. His name was Andy and he was 21 years old. God he had a fit body, I had to prise my eyes from his ass as he went up the ladder. Those tight little shorts had me lusting after him even more!

"Andy your coffee is ready," I called.

I don't know why I felt so randy. I suppose being on my own most of the day didn't help. But I just seemed to feel turned on all day. I had gotten into a strange little routine. When Harry went to work I would play with myself until I climaxed. Just after lunch I would go and lie down and touch myself again. Doing the house work even seemed to stimulate me. I'd get more and more flustered just because the vacuum cleaner vibrated. I would put my foot on it and feel the motor send the vibration up my leg. Did the old Christine do this too? Andy smiled down at me, or rather my cleavage. I had on a low cut top. As he came slowly down the ladder I felt my pussy dribble into my panties. I glanced quickly at his bulge that hung to the left today. I felt hot and clammy just because of this sexy hunk, and god that grin of his. I felt like a teenager, I was running my hands through my hair and shifting awkwardly. I suppose I was sending him all the right signals, but why was I behaving like this? He was flirting with me now. That sexy smile and those brilliant white teeth just had my pussy oozing. He pushed a hair out of my eye with his fingers and I blushed.

"Well I had better do the back windows," he said.

I watched him slide the top part of the ladder down. I followed him round to the back of the house. There I was carrying his bucket, like a besotted schoolgirl would with her boyfriend's school books. I tried telling myself I was just being stupid, I tried telling myself I was a married woman. But I did tell myself I'd give anything to get his cock out and ram it up me! I went back into the house. I couldn't do it. But boy when he left my pussy would get a treat!

"Ouch shit!"

I went out to the back garden; there he was nursing a cut on his thigh. I gave him a tea towel and told him to press it against the cut. He hobbled into the house as I got the first aid kit out of the cupboard.

I knelt down and began to clean the wound. He winced a little.

"Shut up baby," I said, as he winced again.

"OK honey," he replied.

I glanced up at his face and we grinned at each other sharing the joke. I wrapped a bandage around his thigh. As I unrolled it I suddenly realised my fingers were skimming over his lovely tanned leg, and that bulge was just a foot from my face! It looked even better close up, and just inches from my hand. I looked up into his eyes he shifted them from my cleavage; he seemed to be holding himself rigid. My breathing had become heavier, and my fingers trembled. I carried on wrapping the bandage around his leg, but my hands worked slower, and I deliberately let my fingers skim over his bare thigh. His cock seemed to stiffen a little. The bulge it made was now down the leg of his shorts and just 2 inches from becoming exposed.

"Hold the end, I'll, I'll tape it," I mumbled.

When I turned back his cock was just an inch from the hem of his shorts. I couldn't take my eyes off of it as I fixed the tape. I was done now bandaging his leg, shit I had to let go. I didn't want to, not yet. I smoothed my fingers over the bandage and looked up into his eyes. He was looking down on me and gulping. I looked back to his leg and the bulge in his shorts. I slowly moved my fingers up his thigh. I gasped a little as my trembling fingers found the hem of his shorts. My fingers went up under the hem of his shorts. We both gasped as I touched his hot cock head. I pushed his shorts up exposing the purple head of his cock. God it felt smooth, and the way it jerked had my heart racing. I didn't look up at Andy; I was scared in case he stopped me. I moved forward and my lips kissed the tip of his cock. It was still against his thigh, but I managed to twist my head and get it in my mouth.

"Oh fucking hell yes," he gasped.

I swirled my tongue around it encouraged by his enthusiasm. I just couldn't let go of it. He pushed my head off and in a frenzy pulled his shorts down. It just sprang straight up in front of me. My pussy was flowing freely now. I moved forward looking up into his eyes. He was panting hard and watching me with a lust filled expression. I took him in my mouth, god I was eager! My head rolled as my mouth wanted to give every part of his hard thick dick a good sucking. Nothing else mattered, and I mean nothing. It was like I was programmed to suck his cock, by some mysterious force! I didn't care if the queen walked in, there was no way I was letting this dick out of my mouth, unless it was going straight into my gushing cunt!

"Oh fuck me, Jesus you are fucking crazy!" Andy hissed, as I locked my mouth over his cock.

My mouth was making obscene slurping noises; it just seemed to spur me on. I kept sucking hard and forcing as much as I could in my mouth. I choked and gagged, as he moaned and groaned, and swore from time to time. Finally I just had to stop and take a breath.

"Will you fuck me, please Andy, please fuck me will you shag me?"

The words I spat out were gasping and desperate. My mouth was back on his cock even before I had finished.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" he gasped.

He pushed me off his cock and I fell back on the floor. He watched spellbound as the whore on the floor began ripping her panties with both hands. I tore and I tugged until my wet pussy was winking up at that solid 8 inches. He slipped into me with one easy shove. He started banging into me, his cock rammed hard as my pussy squelched. He panted in excitement right next to my ear. My orgasm just started and went on and on. I screamed and I hissed which made him fuck me as hard as he could.

"Should, should I pull out?" he gasped.

"No fucking way!" I snarled back.

His ass banged harder and my orgasm just seemed to keep on. He was grunting and thrusting and giving me everything he could. Those 8 thick inches kept sliding in and almost out! I had my legs around his hips now and I was kicking his ass. I wanted more, just more and more. I couldn't control my craving. When he started shooting I dug my heels in. I clamped him there as he unloaded into me. Even when he had finally finished I wouldn't let him out.

"Get it hard again, fuck me again please Andy, please?" I begged.

He had to forcibly move my legs from him. When he got up I saw the shocked look on his face.

"God you are a, a fucking machine," he mumbled in disbelief.

I pulled my skirt down covering my bloated pussy, I could feel his spunk running out and I didn't want him to see it. He was gone within seconds. I turned sideways on the kitchen floor feeling every part of me ache. I was almost in robot mode as I washed myself in the bath. Married or not no woman should have behaved like that. Even the look on Andy's face had told me that, he thought I was a right whore. Well was I? So this was the old Christine tormenting me. Why wouldn't she let me remember anything? Why did she just turn me into a crazed tart from time to time? This wasn't fair on anyone, my husband or me. But what could I do, I seemed to have no control over my body. Even if I did leave my husband what would become of me? I didn't want this, I wanted a normal marriage, and I wanted to know who I really was!

That night I could barely look at my husband, he didn't seem to notice. He just went to his study and worked on his computer. I looked up at the wedding picture. Why did I have such a big smile if I was marrying him for his money? Something else I noticed too. I went into the study, Harry closed his computer.

"Where is my wedding ring?" I asked.

He just stared at me.

"Harry why haven't I got a wedding ring on, where is it?"

I grabbed his arm as he went past me. He could see I was angry, but why didn't he answer me?

"I haven't got one. What did you sell it? Or was it just borrowed to take the bloody photo? Harry, don't walk away from me."

I started thinking. So that is it, we are not married. I am not his wife. I have been kidnapped or abducted. Bastard, you fucking bastard, you've stolen my life.

I watched him put a ring on the desk. He looked at me.

"You said you wouldn't wear it when you found out you couldn't get at my money. When you found out you'd get nothing if you divorced me, you threw it at me."

I picked it up and looked at it. When I looked at Harry tears were streaming down my face. I held out the ring and then my finger.

"Please put it on me. Please will you put it on me and forgive me?" I sobbed.

He slipped the ring on my finger.

"Harry I'm sorry for all the shit I've given you, even the shit I don't know I've done. You are all I've got, I need you but I can't help these feelings. I wish I could, I wish I could turn back the clock and we could start all over again."

"I thought I could tame you Christine. Even now when we seem to get into a settled patch you come out with this shit. You really don't believe you are who I say you are. Do you Christine?"

I went to stroke his cheek but he moved away.

"I've given you all the evidence I can; the fire took everything, every fucking thing! My friends warned me about marrying you; I thought I could change you. Then when the fire happened and you lost your memory I thought this is it, our chance."

He took my hand and looked at the ring on my finger.

"You know, sometimes I pray you don't get your memory back, sometimes I wish I could stop you from finding out, or at least filter out the bad things. When you do find out, I don't know what will happen."

"I'll try for you, I promise I will."

He let go of my hand and walked to the door.

"You know, maybe I should kick you out, nobody would blame me."

That night in bed I cuddled up to him. I looked at the ring on my finger. Was this my life now, should I just try and forget about wanting my memory back?

"Are you really that scared I'll start to remember things?"

"What do you think?" he replied.

"Well even if I do, I don't want those things, I mean, I, I won't be like I was back then, I'm sure I won't. Harry, I'm sure we can be happy, or I hope we can. I have just got to think like I am now. The old Christine can't change me if she comes back, we can't let her."

I was trying to give him some encouragement. I don't know if I was getting anywhere, but I had to try. I hadn't forgotten what I had done with Andy earlier, but like I said I think there was something forcing me. The next time I felt that way I would have to fight harder, as hard as I could to resist. I owed that to my husband I know, but how many false starts could I allow myself? No this had to be it; I had to make up for everything by trying my hardest. But how could I make up for trying to have him killed!

"Harry, you know when we fucked the first time when I came home?"

"Yeah, I remember," he said.

"Well were you scared, I mean you were nervous, why?"

"I don't know," he chuckled, "it was like our first time together I suppose."

I thought about what he had said. I remembered having to put his cock in me, at the time I didn't think he had ever fucked anyone let alone his wife! God I must have scared him in the past to make him so uncertain.

"Do you want to fuck me now?" I asked.

He looked at me and gulped.

"Let's pretend we have just got married. Let's put everything behind us. Fuck me Harry; I'll do whatever you want me to. I'm your wife fuck me like we have just got married."

I watched him kiss my wedding ring. I smiled at him hoping I was pleasing him. This was me trying to give him what I should have done ages ago. OK I had married him for his money back then, but now I wanted to try to get to know my husband. His tongue circled my nipple and it grew even harder.

"What do you like Harry? What turns you on?" I whispered.

20 minutes later he was on the bed. I stood up at the headboard with my palms against the wall, wearing black stockings and red panties. He was below me kissing my feet as I gently brushed them over his face.

"Do you really like this?"

He groaned approval as he kissed and sniffed.

"I think they are wet enough now Harry, are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure," he gasped.

"Can you see how moist they are? I've had them on all day," I cooed, as I played my foot over his cheek.

His eyes looked up gazing at my crotch. I slipped a finger on my clit and gently rubbed it.

"I'm playing with myself again, like I did today, making my panties all wet, all soggy."

I slipped them down until they covered his face. I heard him sniff. I turned round leaving my wet panties over his eyes, nose, and mouth. I sat down on the head board. I put my left foot on his chest. He gasped and groaned. Slowly I trailed my nylon clad foot down his stomach, watching my pink painted toes through the black nylon. He moaned louder as my foot touched the tip of his cock. I flicked it and he jerked. I lightly pressed my other foot over my panties that covered his face. I could feel the wetness of my panties through my stocking on the sole of my foot. Harry was panting and grunting.

"Naughty boy," I teased, as I kicked his hand away from his cock, and then I chuckled dirtily.

"God you're fucking incredible," he groaned.

I put my feet either side of him and lowered my backside onto his face, trapping my crumpled drenched panties between my ass and his red face. I rolled my hips slightly sending my ass and pussy over his nose and mouth. He let out a long low lust filled moan.

"Do you really like that?" I asked softly.

"Fucking hell yeah!" he mumbled, through my wet pussy and panties.

I carried on holding my weight a little on my arms. My feet were now wrapped around his cock.

"I thought I'd wear those panties tomorrow. So you had better be ready tomorrow night."

He gasped and groaned. I flicked the end of his cock. He juddered and I watched his spunk hit the top of my foot. There wasn't much, just a small white puddle.

"Oh, oh shit!" Harry gasped.

I looked at the white spunk that soaked through my stocking. I lifted my ass off his face. My husband was still panting into my panties making them billow.

"Will you tie me up next time?" he panted.

I smiled at him but I didn't want to answer his question, "maybe, one step at a time."

I left him and went to the loo. I looked at my reflection. So that is what he likes, maybe, after a while, I'd get to like it too; well I had to hope I would.

Life wasn't going to be easy for me I knew that. I suppose though I was wondering if I would ever get my memory back. How long does amnesia last, weeks, months, years, a whole life time? I knew I had done some pretty awful things to my husband and my friends. But did I really deserve the mess I was in now? I also couldn't ignore the sexual side of things. I was bad, very bad. But just lately I craved sex, and not just once a day. Sex was constantly on my mind. Not one hour went by that I hadn't thought about sex, most of the time it was just touching my pussy. But as soon as I went near a man, I just went overboard! Even the shopkeeper filled my head from time to time. Harry was taking me to the village pub again, and all I could think about was if Thomas would be there! I tried kidding myself that I had dressed to please my husband. But when I walked in the pub I knew men would stare. My panties were already feeling a little damp but I didn't care.

I could hear the old Christine egging me on, "go on girl, go and flaunt yourself. Your husband tricked you, he knew all you wanted was his money, but you can't divorce him, you are stuck with him unless he divorces you."

I tried ignoring her. I didn't want her dictating to me. I wanted to be happy with my husband, or at least try to be. So there I stood looking at the tart in the mirror. My blonde hair pilled up on top of my head. My eyes made up dark and thick, and my lips with a dark red lipstick that begged to be kissed. I wore a tight black top that hung off my left shoulder exposing it. My loose red skirt was 8 inches off my knee. I wore black tights with dots on, big dots and little dots. My shoes were red, and high, 5 inch heels hoisted me off the floor. But those huge tits and hard nipples would get a lot of attention too.

"Harry, are you sure I look OK? I think I ought to wear a bra, my nipples seem to stick right out, Harry, Harry?"

His face just looked on in amazement. Until he snapped himself out of it.

"You look great, you look fine."

Eyes rolled over my body as I walked in the pub on my husband's arm. We went up to the bar and I found myself stood next to Thomas. He looked me over as I tried to ignore him. Harry pushed me up on a stool as he bought Thomas a drink. I tried to keep my hem down my crossed thighs, but I knew Thomas could see more than he should. He was facing me on the opposite stool. He had opened his legs and trapped my crossed legs between his! He knew I felt uncomfortable, every now and then he would move his leg against mine. He talked to Harry who was stood behind me with his arm over my bare shoulder. His fingers tickled and stroked my soft skin. I found myself not really listening to my husband's conversation with Thomas. I just sipped my drink and watched Thomas's eyes open wide. I had started rubbing my crossed foot, just an inch or two, low down on his leg. My eyes burnt into his as my husband waffled on. My hand that lay across my lap, moved back when I relaxed back against Harry. Of course it took my hem with it slightly. I watched the shopkeepers eyes drop to my thighs. I just raised an eyebrow and sipped my wine.

"Do you want another wine Christine?"

"Make it a large one," I purred, as my eyes left Thomas's eyes and looked down at his crotch.

I looked down at my thighs. The darker control tops of my tights were visible now, and Thomas just took the chance to ogle me when Harry turned to the bar.

"I'm sorry I got drunk the other day," he whispered as he leant forward.

I felt his hand on my thigh. I just looked down at it as it travelled slowly up my leg.

"You better not let my husband catch you doing that. If he comes back from the loo and sees you..."

"I don't care," he hissed interrupting me.

I just fixed my eyes on his and opened my legs slightly. His hand travelled up the nylon and under my hem.

"God you are..."

"Wet? I know," I said with smouldering eyes.

"I want to fuck you," he hissed.

"You, and most of the men in the pub," I purred back.

I looked round and saw eyes watching us, lots of eyes. He licked his lips, and smiled at the men who just sat watching. It gave him confidence to prod my wet panties further.

"You had better stop now, I told you I'm working on him. Pick me up on Thursday and take me into town."

I pressed my crossed leg down which trapped his hand. I just grinned at him sexily, and then moved my leg letting his hand retract. Again I had a reason to go into town, but I needed an alibi. But after what I had just seen I knew I could use Thomas, and Harry wouldn't question me, that is if my eyes hadn't lied. Harry had told me that he knew the bus driver. They had met in the pub at some point. They got talking and he told the bus driver about me. So I was trapped and I couldn't use the bus. So, my only way out was Thomas. It was something I had only noticed earlier that day. I still had the 3 wedding pictures that only showed Harry, Joey, mum, and me. In the picture I had big breasts, but how was this possible if I had been married before my breast enlargement, which only happened 7 days before the fire! Once again I was convinced something was going on. Harry seemed to have answers to everything, but now, instead of losing it in front of him, I decided to keep things to myself, and not hit him straight away with things I found odd. I knew I was free to walk away from Harry at anytime, but that wouldn't help me find out the truth about me and who I am, that was if Harry was lying to me. When we got home after the pub I still felt horny, even with everything going on around me I needed sex. With what I had seen earlier I just hopped I had got this right. I took the lead again and this time I had Harry tied to the bed like he wanted. I was again stood up over his face and idly rubbing my foot over his chest.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,390 Followers
12