Amnesia Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you play with yourself?" I asked with a chuckle.

He pulled on his hands that I had tied to the bed. I lifted my foot up, and hung it over his face. He lifted his head up to try and kiss my foot. I just moved it out of his reach. I stretched my toes open and I could see his red face between my toes, and the black nylon of my tights.

"You took a long time in the loo didn't you Harry? In fact you left me there on purpose with Thomas, you watched didn't you? I could see your reflection in the mirror. You waited by the partition, you watched him put his hand up my skirt."

I pressed my foot onto his face. He gulped and kissed my foot.

"So, why all the big fuss about the old Christine and what she did? You like it, you liked what was happening," I purred, as I spread my toes once again and put them on his top lip.

"It turns me on, I'm sorry. I've tried to stop these feelings. I, I thought with your amnesia, it would give me the chance, to, to hide it from you, and shake these feelings off," he said with a stammer.

"I went too far; well the old Christine did. Didn't she?"

He nodded and sniffed my foot.

"I mean, fancy leaving your wife alone with all those hunky men. I bet there never was a rugby match was there?" I asked with a sexy pout.

I pulled his bottom lip down with my toes and pushed the tips in his mouth. His hot wet tongue licked across my painted toes, soaking the nylon. I smiled at him like he was a kid doing something without having to be asked.

"Did I get out of control Harry? Did you tell me I could have sex with other men? Didn't you once think that I'd find someone better?"

"It doesn't matter, you can divorce me, and you won't get a penny."

I took my foot away from his face, and I slowly rubbed it down his chest.

"I don't want a divorce Harry, let's just renew the arrangement. I'm going to fuck whoever I want, and that starts with Thomas. You just have to keep me wealthy, and then you get this too."

I started rubbing my foot up and down his cock.

"Right, on Thursday Thomas is going to take me out, on a sort of date, we are just going into town to buy you a special treat for being so understanding. You do want that don't you Harry?"

I could see him thinking about it.

"What treat, what are you going to buy?"

"I'll tell you in a minute dear hubby. So I teased you did I? I wouldn't let you fuck me. I mean, lets face it, what the fuck is this going to do to satisfy me!" I said with a giggle, as I tapped my foot over his cock.

I brought my foot back to his nose covering his nostrils and spread my toes. I pressed down lightly as his sniffed.

"I'm going to a sex shop to buy a strap on. You are going to fuck me with it. You never now, I might even fuck your fat fucking ass with it too!"

"Oh god!" he gasped.

I took my hand out of my panties and bent forward. I fed him my wet fingers as I slid my foot down his chest.

"Yes oh god, wouldn't you like to fuck your wife with a huge strap on? Go on, it'll be fun pretending you have something between your legs that causes gasps, instead of giggles!"

I sat down on his face and gripped his cock between my feet. I started tossing him off between the soles of my feet. He started grunting and groaning.

"Oh you dirty bastard!" I shrieked, as I felt his wet tongue push the nylon in my ass.

I rubbed harder and faster, on his cock, I squeezed both feet together causing him to whimper.

"Oh shut the fuck up and shoot, don't try holding on you know you bloody well can't!" I bitched.

I felt his cream ooze through my toes, and my fingers brought my pussy to a dripping, and shaking orgasm on my husband's face!

12