All Comments on 'Amnesty Program Ch. 04'

by Ambidentrous

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thanks!

This story has heart, is hot, and I like the characters. I'm impressed that this chapter is less sex focused than the prior three. It avoids the awful cliches extant in most of the writing on this site. I wish I had been Jason, while the story is a fantasy and spares us the day-to-day banality and grind, but doesnt pander to the "penthouse forum" misogynist bimbette dropping her panties tropes. I look forward to future installments. I wish there were adult films this intelligent and entertaining.

You should write it out to novel length, you'd get published. You do excellent work,

Thank you.

radiodemonradiodemonabout 11 years ago
More, please!

I am in love with this story. Love, I tell you. You've done a fantastic job layering the plot, building the characters...my one complaint is making us wait so long between chapters! But, given how well written they are, I think I can forgive you for it :)

Member389Member389about 11 years ago
Every chapter

Just gets better and better. I can't wait for the next one!

MaximguyMaximguyabout 11 years ago
Love it.

Each chapter gets better. While the sex scenes have always been good, this chapter was excellent because we see real feelings starting to intrude past the lust of the first chapters. I'm seeing them even more as people I'm interested in. Keep up the good work and try not to keep us waiting too long for the next chapter!

gemman1gemman1about 11 years ago
Enjoyable Story

You are a very creative story teller. I am enjoying this series very much. Keep up the good work and writing..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent

Please keep going. Great characters

Kittylove33023Kittylove33023almost 11 years ago
Waiting..

I check back like every week for an update on this story, I love it, so I'm still waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Part 5 pretty please!

I echo the sentiments of the others please provide more chapters, I need to know how their relationship progresses, who else joins the program, etc.,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'm curious to know what happened with the roommate and the guy she met at the party

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I liked it

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More please

Great story! Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!

You have many readers vacuumed into Jason and Rebecca, brainy geeks that are much, much more and together as you have written them evolving.

Awesome!! I'm a Disabled Veteran that's now a full time college kid and I see kids that could be these 2, it's great!!

MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm also curious

about Emily and Nathan. As well, I'd like Jason's mom to catch them in foreplay.

The premise to this series is not realistic, but it is closer to reality than many erotic stories and except for how fast things developed in chapter one, the CHARACTERS are very believable.

I like this series far more than I ever imagined I would in the early paragraphs of chapter one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please.

Please give us more.

SchnepfeSchnepfeover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you for this series. I am really thrilled to see how it continues.

roveroneroveroneabout 10 years ago
Really enjoying this story!

Great dialogue, and I find smart very sexy...!

Just looked to see what else you have after I finish w/J&R

Hope you've not retired from writing...!

pcman1950pcman19505 months ago

Well played, all 'round. Unique premise with well thought-out task/reward twists to the tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous