Amnesty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She promptly stood up off the bed. She reached for Jerry and they left. What the?! If it weren't for the glorious climax I would have felt...ah...used. We were a bit tame for them.

What I really wanted was not necessarily what I got. Mind you the gargantuan orgasm was...well, wonderful, excruciatingly pleasurable. I would have been satisfied, though with less of the sexual fireworks (Of course that is what was promised at reception, right?). I would love a moment to entwine and hold, to kiss and caress. I love kissing girls, I love being kissed. I wished Tina had just laid with me naked instead of going right for the jugular. Languishing in the soft curves and smooth skin that only a woman has, a passionate kiss between women, this is my fantasy. I know the pressing of female flesh will always lead to the inevitable burst of erotic frenzy but it is also the entry way to the cozy belonging which only two (or more) women will know.

If I thought Tina and Jerry's departure was the end of it, I was happily mistaken. Tom. Of course, was in need of closure but strangely he was flaccid. What's up with that? This was his element, his fantasy fulfilled. You'd think he'd be engorged, ready to spooge (a word I just made up).

I think in these circumstances there is more pressure on men. They are expected to be sexual facilitators mostly (blowjobs aside) and a successful round in the orgy is when the women are brought to their screaming climax. But my showstopper was not of his doing and there still seem to be an audience (performers as well) in all the other beds in this room.

I wanted to "right" Tom so back in my mouth his cock went. Soft at first but soon I could feel the blood hardening and inflating his penis back to its performance level. He laid his back down on the bed. I straddled him and inserted the bare shaft in to my vagina. Nothing will replace that feeling, that first slide inside. No guilt, no hesitation, no worries, just the pure pleasure of taking him in and filling me up.

Tom, with me in tow shimmied to the end of the four poster bed and stood up. His hands clinched my butt and I bounced up and down with his assist. My legs wrapped around him. My feet were on the bed for stability. But it was mostly Tom doing the work. I rose and fell like a piston, my clit once again getting a workout against his pubic bone. There were a number of people watching. I gave some breathless moans to enhance the scene.

We wheeled around and Tom laid me on my back without missing a single plunge. My knees were up as we rocked, Tom still standing. One of the couples watching was the blue halter girl and the accountant. They approached the edge of the bed where I was. I looked up at her standing there, my boobs swaying to the rhythm.

Tom said, "I need some help" and invited her in.

She untied her halter, bent at her waist and lay on me. Her body and mine made a 45 degree angle from Tom's the sidereal view. She sunk her tongue in my mouth and collected my breasts for a few moments. Then she retreated from my mouth for my nipples. I again cupped the breast on her unhindered side. BAM! Tom came like a runaway freight train. The warm fluid I could feel as he convulsed. Spent, he pulled out and crawled onto the bed to watch Ms. Blue halter and me continue.

She stood and walked around the post to where Tom had just left. Her husband followed. She bent and again another warm pair of lips, another hard but pliant tongue was at my pussy. Her hand walked up my belly to play with my tits as she rotated her mouth around. In an uncanny ability execute two functions at once she twirled my nipple with the middle of her open palm while modulating my clitoris with her tongue. Occasionally the tongue would enter me.

She wanted an orgasm...my orgasm! Like Tina before she was determined and I was going to comply. I could feel the width of her tongue on my clitoris, then the end, tightening and fluttering left to right. The wiggling drove me up the wall.

The accountant was behind her somewhat bored looking. Tom was not. He loved this.

Her husband raised her skirt and, I think, began to fuck her or at least stroke her. I could feel the fingers again searching inside me. With fingers in me, a hand on my boob and her mouth and tongue stimulating my poor tired clit the pressure began to build. Like tectonic plates crashing into one another we were headed inexorably to a quake. Then snap! Before I even had time to shudder the pressure broke and a 9.0 molten orgasm filled my pussy. It spread throughout my abdomen. Unable to control my speech, I again let go a rebel yell. I wiggled and squirmed in delight. I think I approached realization, becoming one with the universe. Ms. Halter maintained rhythm not breaking stride in hopes of multiples. Alas, I was sapped. In fact, after subsidence her husband summarily announced, "She's done."

I laying there, gasping. Tom monitored the raise and fall of the post-coital panting. He loves to watch my breasts on their course.

Ms. Halter stood erect and re-tied the halter covering those beautiful soft pillows, with the perfectly round nipples. I miss them already. Her work done, they moved on to another venue...I know not where, for their own tête-à-tête I imagine. I was too spent to offer recompense.

I righted myself. With Tom, I gathered the towels scattered everywhere and made for the lockers. The afterglow would have to be in the car on the way home.

12