Amorous Senior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humpdee84
Humpdee84
113 Followers

Enid had met Hal when she and her husband of 37 years, Foster, had attended a party at the home of a childhood friend 20 years prior. As the party wore on and the drinking increased, things began to heat up sexually amongst the guests. Foster became irate. "NOT why I came here." Then he ordered Enid to the car. When she refused saying she wanted to see where things went, he stormed out leaving her with the need for a ride, and as it so happened, a cock. Hal was pleased to provide both, but not in that order. Enid and Foster stayed together until he passed away. It had been the best night of sex Enid had ever had since marrying Foster and when he did die, she decided to make up for all those nearly barren years. Was she ever.

Hal liked handcuffs also. He had an amazing collection of handcuffs, leg irons and hospital restraints. He picked them up everywhere. Yard Sales, hospital rummage sales ebay. He was very resourceful and even had gotten a few pairs of cuffs off a retired cop he once met in a bar. He loved his fetishes. He had tried to talk Enid into a little pony play, but she flat out refused to take it there. "My back isn't strong enough and if I'm going to ride you, I'd rather you were on your back with your dick in the air."

One night Hal had Enid over for dinner. He had made a lovely lobster casserole and had a rather expensive Portuguese wine, a big bottle, too. Enid was curious what made him pull out all the stops. Hal said, "I love that you worded it that way." He got up and went to the buffet, opened a drawer and pulled out a butt plug. "Here's a stopper for ya!"

Enid said she had only used one a few times and this one looked about her speed, big, but not huge. Hal added, "I'll put this in, then we'll use the sex swing while you're ankles are chained to the wall. Won't it be just dandy?

Enid said she was game and they finished dinner and headed down stairs and stripped down. Hal was already hard. He grabbed some lube and worked if over the plug and ordered Enid to grab her ankles. When she did, he slowly and carefully worked the plug into her ass. He liked to inflict pain, but was squeamish about inflicting unnecessary pain on someone who didn't like it. He was, through and through, a gentleman.

Once the plug was inserted he guided her over to the swing and sat her down. There was a hole in the middle to allow fucking from below or to allow anything protruding to stick down. Then he took her ankles and using leather leg restraints, attached her, spread eagle to the wall. The swing, which was made of leather, was close enough that she could swing back and forth without losing contact with the wall. Then, Hal blindfolded her. "Nice touch, baby." Enid moaned. Not much had happened yet, but that buttplug was feeling nice and Enid flexed the muscles around her anus. Once everything was set, Hal went under Enid's legs and stood before her with his 82 year old hard on aimed for her sweet spot. He stepped forward and slid hid dick in. That's when he began to move the swing back and forth. "Little blue pills my ASS!" he decreed.

He kept going pushing himself, then pushing the swing. They kind of chatted as they humped. "What did this cost you, Hal?"

"Not as much as you might think. Plus, I got it at a discount warehouse."

"They have discount warehouses for stuff like this?"

"Yeah, bit of a SHOCK!" Hal jammed her hard and Enid grunted. Hal sped up and the talking was done but Hal needed to stretch this out a bit and would slow down and even pull out now and then, but he'd get right back in the saddle. Hal pumped Enid harder now, her feet bouncing off the wall from time to time and the butt plug still in place and giving the older woman a rush. Back and forth they went with Enid's legs straddling Hal. As Hal became aware of how close he was to climax, he pulled out and began to jerk off dumping his spunk on her vaginal lips.

Then Hal felt odd. He got a tingling in the arm he was using to jerk off with and he was having a little trouble breathing. He felt it must be because the sex was so great. The chest pain was the key that he was having a heart attack. He groaned, "Enid, I'm having a heart attack, you've got to...." He collapsed. He was still breathing, Enid could hear him, but now she faced the strain of trying to lean forward enough to undo the restraints and get to a phone. With monumental effort, she managed to lean a bit forward and undo the left restraint. Dropping her leg to the floor, she accidentally kicked Hal.

It was still a fight as she leaned forward for the other ankle. As it happened, having one leg free did NOT make it easier, but she managed. She ran and grabbed his wall phone in the basement and dialed 9-1-1. She explained what had happened and gave the address. Then she sat with Hal trying to comfort him as he lay there, still breathing, still alive, but looking horrible.

When the knock came at the door, Enid rushed upstairs and threw open the door to allow the firefighter/EMTs in, not even considering the fact that she was naked. As they entered, she recognized one of them. "Enid? You're OK, right?"

"Yeah, I'm ok, though he got off and I didn't. Want a go in the back? A quickie!"

"No, I can't. I'm still coming to terms with that stupid circle jerk I don't want to endanger my job as well as my mental health." Then he added, "oh, and you've got something sticking out of your ass."

Enid removed it, giggling. She went and followed the crew downstairs where she had directed them and they immediately went to work on Hal, though each one kept wincing and groaning and eyeball rolling. Holding back the giggling was near impossible, but they managed.

As they took Hal away and had Enid sign a form or two they all complimented Enid on her body, though only two of the six on scene really meant it. They all wished her adieu and left. Enid dressed and went for her car and headed straight for the hospital, arriving about 10 minutes behind the ambulance.

Once she knew he was going to be OK, she headed home to rest. The next day she went to see him. It had been decided that he would stay a day or two more as a precaution. It had been a heart attack, though mild.

Enid told the girls all about what had happened. Sally asked, "So you visited him in the hospital? Was he well?"

Enid said, "I jerked him off. He seemed great when I left."

Humpdee84
Humpdee84
113 Followers
12