Amsterdam Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladyellen
ladyellen
1,124 Followers

I put my arm around Chris and pulled him towards me. "Chris, I desperately....,"

He put his finger up and silenced me. "I know, darling, but you will have to wait. I have had a quiet word with Carl, and we want you hot and horny. It's our last night in Amsterdam, and I want it to be a night to remember." With a promise like that, I could not wait for the show to be over. After the last act, the house lights dimmed, and in alcoves around the room, couples quickly made themselves presentable and slipped back into hastily discarded clothing.

I looked around for my own clothes and could only find my dress and shawl. "I don't suppose either of you guys have seen my undies?" All I got were blank stares and slightly amused expressions. "I hope you two comics realise that I now have nothing to wear under this thing." I held the sheer nightdress up.

Chris and Carl just stood there with smiles on their faces and shrugged. "Well, at least you have that," Carl said with a grin. "It's not like you will be totally naked." I slipped into the dress and looked down at myself. It might have looked like a dress when I came out, but now it looked distinctly like a nightdress.

Chris took my hand and helped me out from the table. My revealing outfit got some interesting looks from some of the other people leaving the club. If they were staring at me in here where nudity and exposure had been the norm, what was I to expect when we got outside? I remembered how excited I had felt last night at the lap dancing bar when I exposed myself to all the guys in there, but that was inside with just 50 or so guys watching me. Now I was being taken outside wearing just an almost transparent night dress. Still, I thought, it would be only a few yards to the taxi. I took a firm hold of Chris's arm and put on a brave smile as we left the club.

As we made our way down the steps and into the street, I was surprised and a little nervous when I discovered just how busy Amsterdam was at this time of the morning. Well, I guess it was Saturday night. We stood in front of the club for a few minutes, and I could see I was already getting some interesting looks from passers by.

The problem was there were no taxis outside and none to be seen on the street. I now began to feel very exposed and pressed myself up closer to Chris.

"I guess we are not going to get a taxi," Carl said, looking around. "Good job it's not too far back to the hotel. It looks as though we are going to have to walk."

I looked at him, stunned. "Walk, with me like this?" I gasped.

He grinned. "I'm sure nobody will complain; come on," he said, taking my arm, "it won't take us long." I looked ahead of us down the busy street thronged with the late night crowd. As well as the bright street lights, the lights were on in the bars and cafes, spilling out across the pavement. There was nowhere to hide.

I gritted my teeth. Suddenly, I began to feel almost sober. I was held firmly between Carl and Chris as we started walking. The first hundred yards or so I was terrified. Here I was walking down a busy main street almost naked. The place was crowded with people. I saw people sitting outside bars turn and look. Some even grabbed for the mobile phones and quickly took pictures. Once I got over the initial shock, the excitement of what I was doing began to take over. I was safe. Carl and Chris were by my side so no harm could come to me, and I began to enjoy the looks and the comments. My nipples were rock hard, and they rubbed against the soft material of my nightdress sending shivers through my body. I had also become very wet, and I could feel the cool dampness as my thighs rubbed together.

The further down the street we went, the more confident I became. I began to smile and blow kisses at my admirers. It was a wonderfully exciting feeling to be exposing my nakedness to so many people. I didn't even object when Chris suggested that we stop at a bar at the end of the street and have a drink.

Of course, when we stopped, I was the centre of attention. People wanted to take my picture. I smiled and posed provocatively for them. I was again enjoying the thrill of exposing my nakedness to strangers. We stayed in the bar for quite a while, but I was becoming impatient to get back to the privacy of the hotel, for by now my sexual needs were becoming a matter of priority.

We were now almost in Dam square, and I could see the hotel on the far side of the square. Carl stopped and turned to Chris. "It's been a great night with you two, but there is just one more thing that would make it complete." We both looked at him wondering just what he had in mind. "It's not far to the hotel from here. How about you do the last bit on your own, and this time totally naked?" The moment he said it, I felt the excitement rise in me. I looked across the square. The cafes were still open and quite crowded. The odd tram still trundled past, and there were still people walking in the square. I looked at Chris.

He smiled. "It would be rather exciting," he said.

I shook my head. "I really can't believe you are actually getting me to do this," I said. I handed my evening shawl to Chris, then slowly pulled the nightdress over my head. I was now completely naked, apart from my hold ups and shoes.

Carl looked me up and down and nodded. "This is a sight I will always remember," he said, and then he leaned forward and kissed me. "You walk ahead and we will follow at a safe distance just to make sure that you are safe." With growing excitement, I set off on the last 400 yards walk.

That short walk was one of the most incredible experiences I have ever had. I was totally naked in the centre of a large city. The slight chill in the air, combined with the excitement I was feeling, had made my already hard nipples even harder, if that were possible. I could feel the eyes of the people in the cafes looking at me, staring, and commenting on my nakedness. I smiled at people as they walked past me, and I knew they would turn and look again at my naked body as I walked away from them.

I was now nearing the brightly lit steps of the Krasnapolsky. The liveried doorman was watching me approach, a slight smile on his face. Should I continue, or should I stop and wait for Chris and Carl? I hesitated only for a moment, and then continued my walk towards him. He smiled and nodded, his eyes devouring my nakedness. "I hope you have enjoyed your evening, Madam," he said, holding the door open for me to step through.

"It's been a wonderful experience, thank you. I'm looking forward to doing it again some time." I wished him good night and continued through into the warmer atmosphere of the lobby.

Luckily or unluckily, depending on which way you look at it, the lobby was almost empty at this time in the morning. The night clerk, an elderly man, stared through his glasses, blinking, not really believing what he was seeing. As I walked up to the desk and asked for my key,

surprisingly he didn't say a word, just passed it too me. I thanked him and made my way to the lift. I pressed the button, noticing the lift was on the floor below, the car park. As I waited, I noticed the desk clerk had come from around his desk and was watching me. I smiled at him. He turned and looked around at the door as Carl and Chris walked in.

Suddenly the lift arrived, and when the door slid open, I was staring into the awe struck faces of a middle aged couple who had obviously just arrived. I smiled my best smile and stepped into the lift. In the reflection on the mirrored door of the lift, I could see the expression on their faces. She glared at him as his eyes wandered up and down my body. "Just arrived?" I asked pleasantly. He nodded. "Your first time here in Amsterdam?" He nodded again. "Wonderful city," I said breezily. "Absolutely anything goes here. I'm sure you will both love it." The lift had reached my floor and I stepped out, wishing the still awe struck couple a good night.

When Chris and Carl arrived in the suite, I was sitting on the sofa grinning like a Cheshire cat. "You were wonderful, darling," Chris said, throwing his arms around me. I could already feel his hard erection pressing against me. I put my hand down and gripped him through his pants. "I hope this is waiting for me," I said huskily.

"Every fucking inch of it," he said, and with that, he tore at his shirt, and without undoing his belt, pushed his pants down. His cock was as hot and angry as I had ever seen it, with thick swelling veins and a large wet purple head. He pushed me back onto the sofa and followed me down. I immediately spread my legs wide. I felt the head of his cock rubbing against the wet lips of my pussy, and then he was thrusting inside me. I cried out, holding him tightly against me. His hard cock began to piston into me. I urged him on, wanting more and wanting it harder. We were both so worked up that it seemed only minutes before he came, his hot fluid gushing into me. We lay there gasping

I looked up to see Carl now wearing only his shirt, his cock in his hand, slowly stroking its hard length. I looked at him, slowly licking my lips. "Get that bloody thing in here," I said, running my fingers over my pussy still gushing with Chris's juices. Chris rolled aside to make room, and then Carl was between my legs. He slid his cock easily into the warm wetness, his hardness filling me. I pressed my hips up against him wanting to experience every wonderful inch. We fucked and he came. Chris fucked me again and he came. And so it went on.

In the end, my pussy felt raw and my legs ached from being spread so long. My thighs and stomach were covered with spent ejaculations; the whole room reeked of sweat and cum. I lay there with my arms around the naked bodies of my husband and his wonderful friend Carl. I looked back over the most wonderful wedding anniversary a girl could ever experience, and thought to myself with a smile, maybe we could all do it again next year.

ladyellen
ladyellen
1,124 Followers