Amusement Park Day and Ride Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she sat back down she stayed naked on the front seat and got on her hands and knees to give me head while I drove. I played with her big tits while they hung down and showed her ass off to anyone who could see through the tinted glass of the passenger window. Unfortunately, there were few streetlights during this time. Brenda is not the best cocksucker as her jaw starts hurting, but she kept me turned on and hard. She has learned to use her hand in time with her mouth, so sometimes I can get really close to cumming, but that is when she always stops. She sucked on me for about ten minutes, then announced that she would need to go to the bathroom soon. I knew of a rest stop within a few miles, so I said we would stop there. She laid back down on her back and I played with her tits some more.

I pulled into the rest stop and pulled into the far side where there was only a semi rig and a camper, spaced far apart. I parked between them. I knew we couldn't do much there because this state has security at the rest stops to prevent prostitution (too bad, since this cancels so many opportunities to play...). I put on my shorts without underwear (I still had my shirt on), and Brenda slipped on an oversized t-shirt with nothing underneath. It was not particularly thin or see-through, but you could tell she was braless by the way her tits were moving under it.

We both got out and walked past the semi to the bathroom. There were lights in the parking lot, but not bright. We walked to the bathrooms and I watched Brenda's tits sway under the t-shirt. This was extremely exciting to me because I knew she was naked under it. There were only a few people at this rest stop, so it was not crowded. We both went to the bathroom and I got back out first. There were a couple of guys out there waiting for their women, so when Brenda came back the other guys got an eye-full of swaying tits under the t-shirt. Brenda was self-conscious and we walked back to our truck. The way the truck was parked was somewhat sideways to the building, with only the semi on the passenger side. I could see lights on in the camper on the drivers side about 100' away, but no lights in the semi on her side about 75' away. I asked Brenda to pull off her t-shirt before opening the door and get into the truck naked. She was really nervous, but then agreed.

Brenda pulled her t-shirt over her head while standing next to the truck, naked in all her glory. The parking lot lights shown dimly on her and she looked beautiful. I was hard as a rock. I would have loved to play with her there, but that wasn't the arrangement. I quickly unlocked her door and opened the door to let her in. She had forgotten about the dome light coming on when the door opened (I hadn't... aint I rotten?), so she panicked and jumped into the truck quickly and slammed to door, hoping the light would go off. It didn't and I still had to go around, unlock my door and get in, which I did quickly. I jumped in and started the truck immediately, which turned the light off. Brenda had been fully exposed in the lighted inside of the truck for at least 30-45 seconds and she was not happy about it. After the light went off we looked around and didn't notice anyone looking (I had checked before...), so she calmed down. Even though she was mad, I knew she had enjoyed it.

I went ahead and stripped out of all my clothes and that left both of us naked. I turned on the headlights and slowly drove past the front of the semi with the parking lot lights shining on Brenda through the windshield. I don't know if anyone was in that rig, but they would have gotten a great sight. We pulled back onto the interstate and Brenda laid back down on the seat for me to play with her tits again. I had her put her feet up on the door at the bottom of the window, so that her feet were on the glass. I wanted anyone driving by to see two bare feet on the glass and suspect that some woman was dildoing her pussy while we were driving, which was exactly what we were doing.

While we drove Brenda shoved that rabbit up her cunt and set it to twirling around. She had the vibrator part against her clit and was going to town while I played with her tits and nipples. She really loves it when I pull the nipple up hard enough to lift her tit. She went through a very hard orgasm while doing this, then slowed down. Several vehicles passed us during that time and had to have seen her feet in the window if they were looking (I ALWAYS look...).

About this time we came up on some unexpected road construction. This caused a traffic jam for several miles. We ended up being there for about 35 minutes. I had Brenda stay where she was for part of this, and continued playing with her tits and having her use the rabbit. She had two more orgasms while we were in the traffic jam, just inching along. Then I had her get back to sucking on me. She wasn't willing to get on her hands and knees since everyone would have been able to see her ass, but she laid down on her side facing the seat and sucked on me some more. We pulled up next to some big trucks and SUVs quite a few times while doing all of this, and someone must have seen her feet and legs easily, and would have seen a lot more of her and me if they had looked closely. Sometimes we could clearly see the driver's face while going slowly past, but none of those we could see looked at us. I don't know about those with tinted windows. I can only hope that some folks looked. I would have loved to have been able to open all of the windows and turn on the dome light so everyone could see her, but that was not in the cards.

After the traffic cleared I was pretty worked up. Brenda kept alternating between sucking on me and giving me a handjob. We were getting closer to home, so I wanted go ahead and finish this before we got back into our hometown. I pulled off onto a largish exit where there were lots of interstate-related businesses. I knew there would be empty parking lots we could use so I drove along a frontage road, past a Cracker Barrel with lots of cars still in the lot (plus tons of streetlights) into an empty lot for a neighboring business. The lot was rather large, but well-lit. I parked under a streetlight with the windshield facing the busy Cracker Barrel lot. Brenda was sitting up naked with her tits on display, still playing with my cock to keep me going. When we got parked there was plenty of light coming into the truck through the windshield so that anyone looking over could see us. I turned off the headlights, but kept the engine running for A/C and to keep the windows unfogged.

I turned in my seat to give Brenda better access to me, raising my right leg onto the seat. Brenda got back onto her hands and knees with her ass facing the passenger window and started sucking on me again with the goal of making me cum. Shortly, I replaced her mouth with my hand and brought myself closer to orgasm. When I got close I told her that I was close and to put her mouth over my cock. She bent forward and wrapped her lips around the head while I kept using my hand. A few seconds later I moved my hand off my cock and put it on the back of her head. I shoved her head down onto my cock, forcing it to the back of her mouth, at her throat. She has a very small throat, so cannot deep-throat me, but I got it as far back as I could without her gagging. I came in the back of her mouth in torrents. After such a long, hot day, followed by an incredibly sexy drive, I spurted about six or seven times. It was an incredible orgasm that left me contorting in my seat.

When I was done cumming Brenda lifted her mouth off my cock and drained the cum onto a towel she had with her. I knew she wouldn't swallow my cum, but I thought she would rinse her mouth afterward with a drink. She did not rinse the taste out! I was surprised, but I definitely was not going to make a comment about it. I pulled her up to me. I was leaning back against the door, head and shoulder above the bottom of the window. I kissed her, hugged her, then turned her around to lean back against me. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her some more while we sat in post-orgasmic bliss. After a few minutes I moved her away from me and pulled on my shorts. I asked her to stay naked for a little while longer until we got closer to home, which she did. She finally started pulling on her clothes when we got to our exit.

This was a fantastic day, drive and night. I hope to repeat it soon.

12