Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhjiv
rhjiv
60 Followers

The bar was dark, loud and alive with people dancing. Amy told us to find a table while she freshened herself up a bit. Dennis and I started searching for an empty table but it looked like a difficult job. We had made a full circle of the place when Amy appeared again. She didn't seem to look for us but instead headed straight for the bar where she managed to find a single empty seat. She settled into the seat for all of 10 seconds before a tall young tanned So Cal type approached her with what turned out to be an invitation to dance.

She nodded her acceptance and they hit the dance floor, melting into the crowd of people already gyrating to the music. We lost track of her for several moments until she emerged close to us, dancing sensuously with her young partner. She saw us and smiled and blew us a kiss, then put her arms around her partner's hips and pulled herself to him. They danced him to hip, loin to loin for several minutes until the music stopped when she pulled herself into his body, squeezed his butt and kissed him full on the mouth, then turned and walked straight towards us. She repeated her loin and lip lock first with Dennis and then with me. As her lips left mine, she pulled my ear to her mouth and licked my ear with her tongue and said, "If you buy me a drink, I'll drain your pipes."

"Deal. What are you drinking?"

"Besides your cum, I'd like a nice Pinot Grigio with a couple of ice cubes." Then she turned back Dennis and asked, "Dance, big boy?"

I made my way to the bar, trying not to stumble on tables, chairs, people and whatever else appeared in my way as I watched Amy and Dennis take to the floor. It was quite a site as they started to dance together. Dennis has some rather sexy moves and a body that will turn just about any woman's eyes and Amy... Well, Amy was in a class by herself.

As they danced, the straps of her camisole quickly fell off her shoulders and her top started its inevitable drift down her chest, as her breasts kept bouncing upward to the beat of the music. Gravity (the downward force on her camisole) versus momentum, the upward force on her boobs soon led to nipples on parade.

Dennis pulled her boobs to his chest and as their hips ground into each other, his hands followed the pull of both gravity and Amy's magical buns. His arms reached below her miniskirt onto her naked buns and pulled her tightly into him. Her naked globes, both top and bottom, were on parade for all to see, and what a sight it was.

I finally snapped back to attention as the ache in my Johnson reminded me of my current mission. I wrestled my way to the bar, got two glasses of white wine, at least one of which the bar tender assured me was a Pinot Grigio, and then headed back towards the spot where I had left Amy and Dennis. They were lost in the crowd until the music took a break when they both made their way towards me. Amy's skirt was back below her buns, but her nipples were still lighting the way. As she got to where I was standing, she took both glasses of wine from me and rolled them on her tits to cool herself off. She handed me back my glass and reached into hers for one of the ice cubes which she rubbed on her nipples and then pulled her top back up. But she wasn't done yet.

She handed me the rapidly melting ice cube and said, "Push this into my pussy. I'm so hot now that if I don't cool down, I'm going to melt down." She took my hand and placed it between her legs and guided it towards her pussy. She was already slippery with sweat and sexual excitement, but I felt her gush -- it almost felt like she was peeing as I worked the ice cube into her pussy.

There was a couple sitting at the table next to us and I could see the woman's eyes go wide as I serviced Amy right in front of her. Her hand squeezed her boy friend's and she remained transfixed, her eyes shifting between Amy's pussy and her face. Amy caught the woman's look and returned it with a smile that was pure bliss. She reached into her glass and took another ice cube, stepped away from me and handed the women the ice cube. She leaned down to her ear and whispered something and I saw the woman visibly twitch.

Amy took the woman's hand and guided it up her leg, rubbing the ice cube along her inner thigh. As she got closer to her pussy, she gave the other woman's hand a final nudge and then put one arm around my waist and her other around Dennis and let the woman finish what she had started. I could feel Amy's body surrender as her knees gave out from yet another orgasm while Dennis and I held her upright.

When the woman finally pulled her hand from Amy's drenched pussy, it was covered with moisture. Amy whispered instructions in my ear, and I followed them, taking the woman's hand and guiding it towards her boy friend's mouth. He was a quick study. He began sensuously sucking on her fingers, licking Amy's juices from his girl friend's hands.

Amy, in a still quivering voice looked at me and said, "That's five. Are you ready for six?" I was beginning to realize that this could be a long night as Amy took my hand and guided me toward the rest rooms. She pulled me into the ladies room, ignoring the women already in there and guided me into a stall. She sat down on one and positioned me in front of her as she unzipped me and freed my dick from its painful imprisonment. She went to town on my cock with her mouth and one hand, and on her pussy with the other hand. Neither my cock nor her pussy stood much of a chance, and I felt myself building for a huge climax.

"I'm coming" I said, apparently a bit loudly, because several girls gave Amy shouts of encouragement.

"You go, girl" said one.

"Snowball" said another.

"Can we watch" said a third.

Amy had not bothered to lock the stall door, so someone pushed it open and I soon felt a pair of hands on my waist. My belt was undone and my pants dropped, and I felt at least two pair of hands kneading my buns. One started to reach between my legs and grabbed my balls when I lost it and exploded. As I did, Amy pulled back a little so that I came in the front of her mouth.

"Snowball?" I heard again, but this time right next to me as a twenty-something woman in a spandex mini dress pushed me aside and pulled Amy's mouth towards hers. I learned two things in that moment. First, I learned why Amy had pulled my cock back into the front of her mouth. And second, I learned what a "snowball" was as Amy took the woman's head and tilted it so that her mouth was directly above the other woman's, and then opened her mouth and let my cum drip from her mouth into the other woman's.

"Now give it back" Amy said, as she let the other woman stand above her and took my cum back into her mouth. I could see her whole body shudder as she swallowed and with a blissful look on her face, she looked at me and said, "Six."

I pulled up my pants and tucked my tuckered pecker back in and waited for Amy to finish up in the rest room. When she left, she pulled me to her face and gave me a deep kiss. I could feel the mixture of male and female scent in her mouth and on her breath as she took my hand and led me back to the dance floor in search of Dennis.

We found him sitting at the table with the couple we had seduced earlier. His name was Rick and she was Julie. They were married and on a ten year anniversary get away from their home up north in the San Francisco Bay area. Rick was about 6'3" and 220, and Julie was barely 5'4", but she packed a set of knockers that would register on the Richter scale. They must have been at least DD and they looked huge on her short body. Apparently she liked to flaunt them because she was wearing a tube top that barely covered her boobs and stopped well short of her belly button.

Amy and I managed to scrounge two more chairs and we joined them. "That was so totally hot" Julie said to Amy as we sat down. "I almost came on the spot."

"What stopped you from finishing your orgasm?" Amy asked.

Julie blushed and didn't answer for a moment.

"Fear. Pure fear" answered Rick.

"Fear of what?" queried Amy looking directly at Julie.

Julie still couldn't answer, so Amy pulled her face close to Julie's and whispered into her ear. I watched as Julie's body twitched again -- another body truth. Whatever Amy had said was clearly true.

"She's afraid of what she might unleash in herself" said Amy. "Tell us, Julie. What might it look like if you unleashed yourself right this moment?" Then turning to Rick, she asked, "Can you support your wife enough to let her unleash herself, no matter where that might lead?"

Rick looked down at is lap for a moment, thinking deeply in the middle of the cacophony around us, then looked up at Julie and said, "Go for it, sweetie. Let yourself loose."

Julie visibly shuddered, and I could see her shed a lifetime's inhibition as she turned to Amy and put her hand on Amy's leg. Then she leaned into Amy and gave her a deep open mouthed kiss, while her hand moved up Amy's leg and into her pussy. She took Amy's hand and guided it to one of her breasts, and Amy knew what to do next. She started gently stroking Julie's nipple, and then squeezing her entire boob.

Not to be left out, Dennis, sitting on Julie's other side, started working on Julie's other boob, and soon had it free from its hiding place and out for a walk in his hands. Julie broke her kiss with Julie and turned to Dennis. She stood up and reached under her skirt and swiftly pulled her panties off, dropping them on the floor. It happened so fast that if you weren't looking directly at her, you would have missed it. The then straddled Dennis' lap and sat on him, wrapping her arms and legs around him and pulling herself into him. She pulled his head to her mouth, and gave him a passionate kiss while she squirmed her body into his.

Keeping her legs locked around Dennis, she leaned backwards until her head was in her husband's lap. She pulled his mouth to her lips and then asked him, "I want to fuck this big black tiger. Are you OK with that, honey?"

Rick leaned down to her still exposed boob and kissed it sensuously, and reached his hand down her belly to the bottom of her mini skirt. He pulled it upward exposing his wife's pussy to Dennis, and put his hand on her well trimmed mound, stroking her as he continued to kiss her breast. Dennis took a clue (he's an engineer, and a bright one, too!) and started playing with Julie's pussy. His finger was soon well inside her and she was moaning and writhing in his lap.

She let go of her husband and pulled herself upwards onto Dennis' lap and then said loudly enough for us all to hear, "Fuck me, stud. Let me have that giant sausage I am sitting on. I want it in my pussy."

Dennis looked at me and we both understood that this was getting pretty dangerous. I looked at Amy who was just watching it unfold with a rather dreamy look on her face and said, "They had better not fuck right here. That might push the limits too much."

She looked back at me and nodded, and then leaned to Julie and whispered into her ear. Julie nodded and got up off of Dennis, took him by the hand and led him towards the lady's room. She then looked at Rick and said, "What you up to, big boy? Feel like a little dancing?"

She led Rick onto the dance floor and soon they were dirty dancing with each other. I watched them for awhile wondering how long it would take until she led him to the lady's room tool. It took about 4 minutes and 30 seconds. That left me alone at the table holding down the fort, catching my breath for awhile.

About fifteen minutes later, Julie and Dennis returned to the table. Dennis was looking a bit sweaty and Julie definitely had that "Just been fully fucked" look on her face, but she also had a fire about her that told me her night was far from over.

Without a word, she pulled me onto the dance floor and wrapped her arms around my back. She pulled her boobs into my chest and tucked her hips into mine and we danced and got sweaty together. After awhile, I felt her take one hand off my back and reach between us to feel me up. I felt her unzip my zipper and reach into my pants to grab my cock. I was hard already, but now it was getting painful again.

By this time the dance floor was quite packed, and we were in the center of the floor, with bodies pressing against us every way we moved. She looked up at me and with a devilish grin, she pulled my cock free and then jumped up on me, wrapping her legs around my waist. She wanted to fuck me right there on the dance floor, and my cock was all for it. Sensing that surrender was the only way out, I reached around her and guided my cock into her pussy which was surprisingly tight after her encounter with Dennis. She moved her body into mine dance-fucking me right there in the middle of the crowded dance floor. People around us were mostly oblivious to what we were doing, lost in their own worlds, but some noticed. I felt hands on Julie's buns, stroking her onward as I moved swiftly towards my inevitable orgasm. Julie could apparently feel my getting close. She whispered in my ear, "Let me know when you are ready. I want to finish you with my mouth."

"Holy shit," I thought again, "This is getting dangerous." But there was no stopping my balls from another eruption. As I was about to explode, Julie pulled herself free from me and dropped to the floor and took my dick in her mouth and sucked hard. Just as I was about to cum, Rick and Amy appeared next to us.

Rick looked at his wife with amazement and encouraged her onward. "Suck his cock, you magnificent slut! Swallow his cum" he said.

Amy did him one better. She dropped to her knees and started kissing Julie, first in her ear, then on her cheeks, all the while getting closer to my about-to-explode cock. Julie looked at Amy and offered her my cock as if it were a communal lolly pop, and I just lost it. Amy had my cock for the moment and she inhaled me, taking all of my cock down her throat as I exploded. As soon as she had my first burst, she pulled free of me and fed me back to Julie to drain me. I felt torn between completing the most explosive orgasm I could remember and the fear of getting busted for public indecency, and I guess both Amy and July sensed a need for a quick change of venue as they both stood up and then gave each other a deep tongue kiss.

As they broke their kiss, Amy looked at me and said, "Seven."

"You have one hot wife, sir" I said to Rick.

He just looked at me and shook his head. "What have I unleashed?" he asked himself out loud.

We made our way back to the table to find Dennis sitting with Joe, our dinner waiter. He had a great big smile on his face when he saw Amy, and she gave him a big cum-flavored kiss when she saw him. Dennis, like I have said, is one smart fellow. He had a whole glass full of ice cubes sitting in front of him and offered the glass to the ladies. Amy and Julie both lit up when they saw the ice cubes. They sat down next to each other and each took an ice cube in her hands. Looking each other right in the eye, they reached under their skirts and pushed the ice cubes deep into their own pussies. Then they each took a couple more cubes and reached under their tops to ice down their nipples. They were so incredibly hot that I found myself getting hard again, only moments after being drained for the second time in one night.

Poor Joe was simply floored. I don't think he had ever seen such blatant female sexuality. Come to think of it, neither had I.

After a few minutes of icing themselves down, the women returned to planet earth and Amy looked at me and said, "It's time for some serious fucking. Let's all go to your hotel room." Then she looked at Rick and Julie and asked, "Are you in?"

One look at Julie's face and the answer was obvious. Noticing Joe for the first time, she asked Amy, "Who's this?"

Amy responded, "He was our dinner waiter. I gave him a quick blow job at the table and promised him a good fuck if he could help me reach my goal for the evening."

"What's your goal?" Julie asked her.

"I have an orgasm every time a man shoots his jism down my throat. I have lots of orgasms other ways too, but that one is guaranteed. When I taste cum, I cum. And sometimes when I cum, I cum so hard that it looks like I am peeing. It may look like I am peeing, but it sure feels better. And it tastes different too, or at least so I am told."

"What does it taste like?" Julie asked.

"If you lick my pussy long enough, you can tell me" Amy answered with a big grin. "Wanna come lick my pussy and get seriously fucked?" she asked Julie.

"Let's go" said Julie as she stood up and pulled her tube top up and her mini skirt down.

We threaded ourselves out of the bar and down the street. Julie walked between Rick and Dennis with her arms around both of them, and Amy walked with Joe and me. We kept ourselves in control until we reached the elevator in my hotel. As soon as we got on the elevator, Amy pulled her camisole over her head and pulled Joe to one tit and me to the other. Julie seemed to like this idea, but it was easier to pull her tube top down than up. The result was the same: two wonderful titties on parade asking to be sucked.

We got off the elevator and neither woman covered up. We walked down the hall arm in arm in arm as before, but this time with fully exposed tits. Fortunately, we didn't encounter anybody in the hallway and made it to our room. Unfortunately, our keys didn't work.

I made a trip back to the front desk to report the problem and the desk clerk promised to have someone meet us at the room. I thanked him and headed back to the room, wondering what state the bellman would find the ladies in when he got there. Well, the bellman beat me to the room, and the ladies were still playing dare or dare. Neither had covered up, and the bellman got an eyeful. He let us all in and made a quick but completely unnecessary check of our suite. Before he could make it out the door, Amy was on him asking him, "What do you say to a naked lady?"

"Well, you're not really naked are you?" He responded without loosing his cool.

Amy cocked her head, smiled at the bellman, then unzipped her skirt in a single quick move. As it fell to the floor, she said, "Check again. And must I repeat myself?"

"Well, normally when I encounter a naked woman, I ask her how big she likes her cocks," said our quick-witted bellman.

"And I suppose that should prompt me to ask how large your cock is" Amy responded.

"Would you like to measure it" he retorted.

"Do you have a ruler with you?" asked Amy.

"Happens I do," said our intrepid bellman.

"Julie, I think I am going to need a second opinion," said Amy.

Julie appeared in the bedroom doorway, naked as the day she was born, her magnificent hooters on display. Dennis was standing behind her, his hands around her chest, one hand stroking each nipple. "More meat?" she asked, looking our bellman up and down. She stepped forward, leaving Dennis stroking her boobs, and walked right up to our bellman. She dropped to her knees in front of him and pulled down his zipper. She unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down in a single swift movement.

"Oh my god, I've died and gone to heaven. Twice in one night" said Julie, staring at the biggest cock I had ever seen. It was easily 12 inches long and it was still only partially hard. "Does this cock have a name or is this going to be a completely anonymous fuck?" Julie asked as she started fondling the immense tool dangling before her.

"I go by BJ" said the bellman with a grin. "Can you give BJ a good BJ?" he asked.

"You've come to the right place" said Amy with a grin on her face.

"Well, I have to get back on duty, but I get off in an hour. How about then? Asked BJ.

Amy and Julie looked at each other and shrugged. They looked around at the rest of us and Amy said, "Are you boys ready yet. I have holes that need filling and I want to set a new record tonight." She walked into one of the two bedrooms in our suite and plopped herself spread eagled on the bead. "Eat me, Joe. Eat me until I squirt down your throat, just like I did for you." Joe lost no time in meeting her request.

rhjiv
rhjiv
60 Followers