Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhjiv
rhjiv
60 Followers

Julie could have taken the other bedroom, but instead, she climbed on the bed and positioned her pussy over Amy's mouth, wordlessly asking for what she wanted. She signaled Dennis to one side of her and bent down to take his cock in her mouth. Rick and I stripped down, knowing that our turn would come soon enough. We needed to conserve our strength.

It wasn't long before Amy started bucking her hips and moaning that a big one was coming. "Lick me all over" she called out, and Rick and I sprang into action like the true troopers we were.

I started licking Amy's belly while Rick went right for her boobs, mouth on one, hands on the other. Amy's hips started bucking and she let out several loud moans and I heard an audible gushing sound coming from her pussy. Joe's face and the entire area of the bed were drenched and Amy was still coming. I have heard of female ejaculation before but never seen it until this evening. She was cuming in waves and squirts. It looked like she was peeing, but it was clearly different. Instead of a strong stream, it was orgasmic squirts.

Julie pulled herself away from Amy's mouth and pushed Joe away from Amy's pussy. She was not about to miss an opportunity to taste Amy's cum. But as Julie knelt to lick Amy's juices, she presented a target of opportunity that Joe could not pass up. He pushed his rigid cock into Julie's cunt in a single motion, bringing Julie up with a start. She started pushing back, fucking Joe while eating Amy.

Starry-eyed, Amy looked up at Dennis and me and said, "Eight, nine, ten, eleven. Oh shit that was wonderful."

She pulled herself off the bed and Dennis lay down, offering his cock to Julie. She sucked him for awhile, then climbed up on him and impaled herself, leaving poor Joe hanging in the wind. "Fuck my ass, Joe" she said, and he demonstrated that he can take orders from a woman quite well. Soon Julie was the cream in the Oreo between Dennis and Joe.

Rick, meanwhile, had retreated to a nearby chair to stroke himself and keep himself ready for action at a moment's notice. Well, Amy noticed, and she simply walked over to Rick and sat on his lap, guiding his cock into her well-lubricated pussy. Rick was ready. He had only cum once this evening, so he didn't hold out long before he said, "I'm cuming, I'm cuming!"

Amy jumped off him and swallowed his cock whole. There was nothing left getting air. I watched in amazement as she licked his balls with her tongue and stroked his ball sack with her hand. She reached behind him and stroked his anus and stuck a single finger in his ass, stroking his prostrate. He lasted only a few seconds before he emptied himself deep down Amy's throat. I watched Amy closely and could tell from the way she tensed her body as she drank Rick's cum that she had scored number twelve.

"Oh shit," I thought for the umpteenth time this evening. "We're only half way towards her goal and I am already exhausted. I need a rest."

Apparently, so did everybody else. Julie, Joe and Dennis were on the bed, but not moving much. I guess the Julie sandwich was taking a break. Amy stood up and pulled Rick to his feet and she led him to the other bedroom. I tagged along and we all collapsed on the bed in a heap.

We had been dozing for what seemed like only a few minutes when there was a loud knock on the door to the suite and we could hear the door opening and a male voice announcing, "Room service." I could hear the sounds of a cart being wheeled into the living room of our suite and the sounds of table arms being pulled up, bottles being opened and a male voice humming happily.

Amy, source of endless energy, said, "BJ, in here!"

BJ followed the sound of her voice, saw three naked bodies sprawled on the bed and said, "Hope I'm not too late for the fun and games." He started stripping off his clothes as Amy pushed Rick and I to the edges of the bed, turned on her back and spread her legs, draping one leg over each of us.

"Eat me, stud" she commanded and BJ dove in, chomping hungrily on her pussy. Rick and I simply watched as Amy wrapped her legs around his head and pulled him tightly to her soaking cunt. BJ's tongue was apparently as potent as his cock, because Amy was soon bucking and moaning. Orgasm # 13 was imminent.

As Amy started to squirt, BJ lapped up a mouthful of her juices, then pulled himself up her body until his mouth met hers and he kissed her, giving her a snowball of her own cum, as he slipped his gigantic cock into her pussy and started fucking her with a piston from a Chrysler Hemi. Amy's eyes rolled upward and she her moans got louder as BJ rode her. She wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him even deeper and I moved down the bed until I could watch BJ's cock plunge in and out of her cunt. With every stroke, it seems that she had another climax. She was squirting almost constantly. I reached my hand in and captured a handful of her cum and brought it to my mouth to drink from the fountain of sex sharing the bed with me.

BJ kept on pounding Amy and Amy kept on climaxing until BJ pulled his cock from her pussy and straddled her face, offering her his fully engorged cock. She opened her mouth to take him in, but lying on her back, she could only take a few inches. That was apparently enough as BJ announced that his time had cum. I watched as Amy's cheeks bulged and cum spilled out of her mouth. He was cuming faster than even Amy could drink his spunk; but Amy was determined to take all of his offering as she wiped what had spilled on her face onto her fingers and licked them clean.

"How many was that?" I asked her as she finished swallowing.

"Shit, I lost track around eight, and I know there were more after that," she said with a look of amazement on her face. Her eyes opened wide for a moment, and a deep smile crossed her face as she laid back and said, "You go, girl."

I had no clue what she was talking about until I realized that Julie had joined us in bed and was now lapping Amy's pussy juices like a cat drinking from a watering hole.

I made room for BJ to dismount Amy and give Julie some more space, but BJ was still hard. He walked behind Julie and started to rub his cock up and down on her ass. Julie reached her left hand down between her legs, grabbed the tip of BJ's cock and guided it into her cunt as she got up on her knees to offer him a better angle.

BJ was standing at the foot of the bed, dog fucking Julie while she was eating Amy. Quite a site. Dennis and Joe each appeared in the room with a beer in their hands. Realizing how parched I was, I got up and strolled into the living room to examine the food offering BJ had brought with him. There were several buckets full of ice and bottled beer, some apples, bananas and oranges, and a bowl of chips. I grabbed a couple of beers and an apple and returned to the bedroom to watch BJ's performance. He looked at me and held out his hand for a beer, so I handed him one. He took a big gulp of beer and then held the bottle above the middle of Julie's back and started to slowly pour it slowly onto her. She gave a startled reaction and then picked up her pace, fucking BJ even harder as the beer flowed up her back, around her neck, onto her face and Amy's continuously erupting pussy.

When the beer hit Amy's pussy, she slammed her hips upward and screamed, "Oh fuck me! That was awesome, and then collapsed, totally exhausted and spent, mumbling quietly to herself. I leaned my ear close to her mouth so I could hear what she was saying and heard her saying, "26, 26, 26." She just kept repeating the number to herself. We had reached and even surpassed her lifetime orgasm record. Maybe now we could get some sleep before tomorrow's system installation began.

rhjiv
rhjiv
60 Followers