All Comments on 'Amy'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
ChagrinedChagrinedover 12 years ago
One sick piece of work!

Of course, the daughters grow up twisted, unsure of their sexuality or their place in life. And please don't say the kids won't know. Kids always know.

And Paul is their father?!

Why do people insist upon writing stories where everyone is a sick piece of excrement?

The story would have been fine without dragging kids into it. Maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sick, twisted and brilliant.

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very nice

Very hot. Looking forward to more of your stories

hjennifer98hjennifer98over 12 years ago
loved it

Don't pay attention to the people that are nay-sayers. If they don't want to read stuff with adult content, they should not be reading the stories on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thanks

for getting out of the pattern of writing the same story over and over again. This one was probably your best because of it.

pa47epa47eover 12 years ago
well done...

Simple, clean, and fun to read.....What else is there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So he has pedophile thoughts

because he wants "mommy and her little girl". The guy is just sick. I am suprise Lit published this crap.

Kilroy

katibkatibover 12 years ago
Excellent

You have some beautiful paragraphs in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So, adult stuff is cheating.

Pretty sick observation.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
I knew that Murphy 621 had some issues but

I had no idea he was a fucking whack job

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I enjoyed the story

When the story first started, I didn't think I'd like it,but the author made the storyline unusual enough to tweak my interest.

A very erotic theme as to where the tall sexy bitch owned both her and her husband.

It would be a win win situation for Paul, as long as he didn't wear out from both women fucking him half to death.

Thanks for the read.

arachnophile52arachnophile52over 12 years ago
Very nice

I can't believe how nasty some reviewers can be to writers on this Web site! Some of those public comments were uncalled for.

I thought your story was exceptionally hot, imaginatively conceived, and very well written. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it ... both times. I did, however, notice a few things that might be corrected.

Please don't interpret this as my being persnickety, but there were four errors that caught my attention. I am pointing them out to you with an eye toward improving the editing. I am sure these were just oversights. Do you use the site's editors? (I do -- when they respond.)

1. loosing instead of losing

2. importantly instead of important

3. desert instead of dessert

4. to instead of too

Please do not take offense. After I post this, I'm going to read the other submissions you have on the site. If they are anything like this, I'm sure to be as rewarded. Thank you for writing this story.

darklacedarklaceover 12 years ago
Back off, haters.

i thought that it was a sweet fantasy of polyamory with power play. It has a wide-eyed innocence about it and maybe that's why i feel like i have to defend it against you judgmental commentators. i don't see how any regular reader of a sex story website has any claim to such lofty moral high ground that they can hurl abuse at authors when they get squeamish over the content of a story.

Keep writing, murphy621. Or don't, it's up to you.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Different . . .

Despite the writing errors (already pointed out by Ms. English teacher), this read fairly easily and certainly was a different take on the usual LW themes. In fact, maybe it was too different. Themes like domination, S&M (slapping, spanking, etc.) and bisexuality all figured into this story. Despite lack of details, we also fathom that submissive, cuckold Howard, has to lick out cream pies and maybe even clean Paul's cock, as part of his cuckold duties. Is Janet's child even Howard's, since he's apparently not good for much sexually, besides use of his mouth? The way Janet enforced her will on the others, perhaps this story belongs in a different category, like non consent/reluctance? Anyway, was going to give a 3 but bumped it to 4 for originality. Thanks for writing.

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapeover 12 years ago
Why be married..

... to a woman who belongs to someone else? Yah, you get sex, but you also pay her bills. Divorce her and keep a friends with benefits arrangement. Because there can be no trust in a relationship where your mate's loyalties are so blatantly compromised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow guess i am a hater, wonder who made them god judge and jury

I found the plot and the characters to immature. I understand the average isnt really very intelligent but both of these women come across as people that should not have children. I can understand why people object to them staying married and to a large degree I agree. What I would understand as him divorcing her, her moving in with momma, and him continuing to fuck both of them. Sorry I dont understand caring and providing for someone else's fuck toy. As for god judge and jury, remember just because you like a story and others dont doesnt make them wrong and you right, your bias may cloud your judgement to the point of ignorance.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Only Fair

It seems to me there should be a different category for this type of story.

We know Janet, Paul and Amy's deal. What's with Howard? Or is the answer another category altogether?

HA

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
I'm fascinated !

There's a power dynamic between Paul & Janet that I would love to see written about. Each of their respective spouses seem to be sublimate thru & thru.

The struggle for supremacy could go either way. There's a chance that the 2 couples could reach an understanding but that too would be a process well worth witnessing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Mixed categorization...intriguing story

First, I would add to the English teacher's list

Guilt vice Quilt. (Unless you are guiltily hiding your face in a quilt! Then either is reasonable!)

Sorry 'bout that!

LSD & DigDad, as usual, nailed it, as did several others. This one has good legs for interesting (complex) relationships, including IMHO Harold the Nonentity! Please use these guys generously.

5*

BTW - have not yet read the spin-off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a lame story.

Was he really that stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Howard should just make blood stains of the worthless cunt cum dumpsters..... 1****

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Stupid people

If they didn't have children, they can do what ever stupid stuff they want but they do have children and it will fuck up their little lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! Annony must be talking about his

dead ex wife the whore of the fleet

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid

This writer is so much better than this. Weak, stupid and too far fetched

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Like most

I like most of.your work, but not this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Read the comments first so don't waste time reading this shit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous