Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay down next to you, and pull you close. We kiss soft and tenderly, and then harder with a sense of need. You put a leg over me and pull yourself on top.

"We're not done yet, honey. You still need to cum, and I want to feel your load inside of me."

"You dirty girl! I always knew you were a bit of a freak."

"A bit?! You haven't seen anything yet!"

You kneel over me and grab my cock, jacking it up and down in your hand. You kiss the tip and run your tongue all over it. You rub it against your vagina before fitting it inside. Once you have it lined up, you slam your body down on my dick, burying it up to the hilt. I reach up and grab your pendulous tits, feeling your hard nipples pressing against my palms. I squeeze them tight, making you purr with pleasure.

"Yes! Grab them, I like it rough."

You start bouncing up and down, humping me like crazy. I grab your hips, pulling you hard against me as you plunge down onto my cock. You slam against me harder and harder as you near yet another orgasm. An animal moan starts deep in your chest. You throw back your head and let loose a passionate scream as you cum. You ride out your climax, using my cock like your own private pogo stick. As your big O subsides, you collapse on my chest, your breasts heaving as you breathe heavily.

"God, Sam, are you ever going to cum? I want you to fill me up", you breathed.

"Soon baby. Now I want to take you from behind."

"You just want me to be your bitch."

"Ha! Now get on your hands and knees, biatch!"

"You!", you huffed, as you playfully swatted me in the arm.

You get down on your knees and stick your ass up in the air, inviting me to join you. I kneel behind and slap you on your shapely ass. I slip a finger inside your hot little hole and then rub your clit, bringing forth a throaty moan. I grab my cock and line it up, sliding it inside you. I grab your hips and pull you close burying my member deep inside of you. I start pounding away at you, your ass jiggling as I slam against it. You look back over your shoulder at me, desire burning in your eyes. Your look of passion throws me into overdrive, driving me wild. I feel my balls to begin tighten as my orgasm nears.

"Baby, I'm going to cuuuummm", I cry out.

"Yes! Give it to me!"

You reach between your legs and grab my balls. The unexpected sensation sends me over the edge. My body locks as I drive my cock as deep inside of you as it will go. I grunt and moan as streams of my hot cum fill your womb. You sigh with pleasure as you feel the hot liquid inside of you. We collapse next to each other on the bed, my cock still buried inside you.

"Was that worth the wait?" I whisper in your ear.

"Yes...but I wish we had done this year ago."

"I know. I'm just glad we finally got together."

You turned your head and kissed me softly. Pulled you close and wrapped my arms around you.

"Amy...I love you."

A smile broke across your face as a single tear ran down your cheek.

"I love you too, Sam."

We held each other close and kissed until we fell asleep in each others arms.

Tonight we made love. Tomorrow we would start planning our life together.

12