Waste Mangement

Story Info
One woman's trash is another woman's.
1.3k words
4.23
84.8k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skippy47
Skippy47
1,830 Followers

I was sitting in my office taking a break. I knew it was dangerous to do, but I was in the mood. In my mind, I was remembering my most recent time with Will, my lover. I was already wet by the time my fingers slipped between my labia. In seconds, I was in a world of my own building closer and closer to climax. Then the damn phone rang.

"Mrs. Proctor, there's a lady here to see you."

"Do I have an appointment you didn't tell me about?"

"You know I wouldn't do that. She says it's matter of urgency. Do you want me to send her away?"

"No. Give me a few minutes and send her in."

"Damn, I was so close." I wiped up and put myself in a business frame of mind. "Send her in."

A very sharply dressed woman came in. Her makeup was impeccable. Frankly, she was stunning. The kind of woman I might be interested in if I decided to become bi.

"Mrs. Dana Proctor?"

"Yes."

"Husband Trevor Proctor?"

"Yes. Why are you asking?"

"I want to make sure I am talking to the right person. My name does not matter. I am here to tell you that I am the woman who will be picking up your trash."

"Excuse me? You don't look like someone in waste management."

She laughed. "I guess you could call it that depending on one's definition of trash. Mrs. Proctor, I am the woman who is going to pick up what you're about to throw away. I am the woman who will be there to console your husband when you throw him away."

My shock was enormous. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm about to show your husband proof of your cheating. He already suspects you have been unfaithful, so he will not be surprised when he sees what I have."

"You are crazy. I love my husband and I have not cheated on him. Is this some blackmail scheme? I'm calling security."

"Go ahead." She then tossed an envelope in front of me.

I demanded, "What is this?"

"The pictures of the affair you say you are not having." I could not imagine how she could have pictures. Will and I had been so careful. I looked at them. Shit! They were not blurry, and they certainly not nuanced. I was busted.

"How... how did you get these?"

"Your lover has not been as discrete as you thought. He has bragged about shagging a married woman at a local bar. A friend alerted me. I went there to get proof. After a few drinks, he open up about your fling. I bet him he lying and that he wasn't really fucking you. I told him I would fuck him if he would bring me pictures of you two. He brought me the pictures in three days. And no, I didn't fuck that slimeball. It's hard to believe that even you would sink that low. The slug still thinks I will have sex with him after he gets the clean STD report I required.

"That bastard!"

"Dearie, it takes two to cheat. I have been interested in your husband for a long time now. We have been having lunch almost every day for the past month or so. He has been desperate for someone to talk to. Trevor has opened up to me more and more about his concerns and fears about your marriage. We have talked about his options if he could get proof of your affair. I have done everything I can to get the inside track on him after he dumps you."

"You are sadly mistaken. Trevor and I don't have any marital problems. We are a happy couple."

"Yeah, right. Happy couples cheat on their spouses all the time. Listen, honey and I'll tell you how we've gotten to this point."

"Okay. I'm listening."

"Your husband has noted your lack of interest in him for a while now. He says you always seem to be preoccupied by something else, or someone else. Your sex life with him has diminished as your sex life with Will has increased. According to him, you have performed only slightly better than a blow-up sex doll the last few times."

"That's not true. Our sex is fine. I always tell him how much I enjoy the sex."

"Your words no longer convince him. Your actions tell him the truth."

"Have you and he had... you know?"

"Have we had sex? I wish. He believes in keeping his wedding vows regardless of whether you do or not. I expect he will not take me to bed until after the divorce."

"Divorce? What divorce?"

"The one I have been preparing him for. I imagine he will be too distraught to think straight at first, so I have taken the lead and had my lawyer draw up a draft. That brings us to why I'm here today. I want to negotiate settlement terms now, so the divorce proceeds as quickly as possible. Now, what do you want in the divorce?"

"Listen you husband stealer, there's not going to be a divorce. Trevor loves me and, despite what I have done, I love him. I will apologize, and I will promise to never stray again. I have no doubt he will forgive me and give me a second chance."

"Do you really think he will forgive you after seeing these pictures? Just the one picture of another man's dick in your mouth will be seared on his brain whenever he sees you. I bet he throws up when he sees these. Let me be clear, Dana. If you don't cooperate with the divorce terms, I will make your life a fucking nightmare."

"Well, I have faith in Trevor's ability to forgive me. He is the kindest, nicest man, least vengeful person I have ever known."

"OH MY. What a horrible man! No wonder you were forced to cheat on him. Look, bitch. Let me give you an idea of how I can play dirty. I have the email addresses for your parents, his parents, many of your neighbors, and every person at this office including your born-again supervisor. What do you think their reaction will be seeing these pictures?"

"You are just trying to blackmail me. I could lose my husband and my job!"

"That's why you want to cooperate with me. You will need to support yourself after the divorce, so we want you to keep your job. Loverboy will not be able to help you much after his wife gets her copy of the pictures."

"Aha! Now I know you're bluffing. He's not married. I've been to his apartment. There's no woman living there."

"How stupid can you be? That's not his home. It's his 'love nest.' He's had at least three married women sluts before you. Here is his wife's Facebook listing. Check it out yourself."

I couldn't think of a response. "How much time do you need before I tell you my decision?"

"You have two days. Read this draft of what I consider a fair settlement. I believe I have been overly fair to a cheating whore like you, but I know Trevor won't want to be harsh regardless of how hurt he will be by what you have done. I'll urge him to accept anything reasonable as long as we both agree and can have the divorce fast-tracked. I have plenty of money so that's not an issue."

I whispered, "Okay." She got up to leave.

I had one last comment. "Excuse me. You seem to be in a class way above what a man like Trevor would normally attract. Why are you so interested in my husband?"

"I have money, looks and intelligence. I have had all the men I wanted who were of what you call 'my class.' Your husband has the positive traits I want in a husband, and they are genuinely part of his core beliefs. You mentioned some of his qualities earlier. At this point in my life, I don't care that much how the package is wrapped as I am what's in the package." She left my office.

I said to myself, "I guess that's the difference. When she saw my husband, she saw a gift. I got so greed I saw him as waste to manage."

Skippy47
Skippy47
1,830 Followers