All Comments on 'Amy Ch. 01'

by Mikro

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
vstarmpvstarmpalmost 13 years ago
Great start

Good start and story line. Watch spelling (waste instead of waist). Simple misspelling take away from a good story if there is too much of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
REALLY Looking Forward To More

Mwah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MWAH HA HA HA

All the nice kinds of evil. Keep it up. One problem is too many guys and not enough girls. I know you are getting to father Brian eventually, but you need more ladies. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hmmm

first you need an editor your spelling leaves much to be desired. No brother calls his sister a bitch in the middle of sex. Sad to say, not erotic at all.

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
i have a good feeling about this story!!

so many things to do,,so many people to fuck!!,,,more please,,,and get someone to proof read and get the syntax correct!! don't want to conjugate your sentences when i am horny!! this is soooo wicked,,,love it,,,a nun! how about that!! will be waiting impatiently for more chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
differant

a bit wordy but good looking forward to ch.02 and a good romp with daddy and uncle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please

I can't wait for her to fuck her dad and the priest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMikro@Mikro
670 Followers
Please remember that i am English. Anything i write therefore is also English. It may be slang or even coloquial but it is still English. Not American, Nigerian or Australian but English. While the grammer and sometimes spelling may be wrong it is still wrong English Email: mi...