Amy Comes For The Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamboman
jamboman
149 Followers

She finished the shaving quickly, and wiped away the excess soap with a handful of tissues. Although she was no longer touching Julie's pussy, her friend's hips were still moving in a tiny up and down motion. The pussy lips were dark and engorged, and the vagina had opened up so that Amy could see inside Julie's wet hole. Her body was ready for fucking. Amy decided that it was time!

"You look like you need some relief, Julie. I'm going to make you cum, OK?"

"What are you going to do?" was the whispered response, while the hips continued to move.

"I'm going to please you with my mouth. Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

Amy lay down on her stomach between Julie's wide open thighs, spread Julie's lips apart with her fingers, and put her mouth onto the exposed flesh. She gave a single long lick on the entire pussy, then another, and another. Then she took the clit gently between her lips and massaged it by rolling it back and forward. Amy had never licked a pussy before, but it came naturally to her and she simply copied the technique that Rob used on her.

"Oh Amy," moaned Julie as she pushed her hips up against her lover's face. Her movements became faster, and Amy slid a finger into the wet hole, rubbing the fingertip up against the moist soft wall of the vagina.

Ohhhhh Amy," moaned Julie, much louder this time, and when Amy responded by pushing a second finger into the well-lubricated cavity, Julie fell off the face of the planet.

She cried and sobbed as she pulled Amy's face hard against her crotch, her hips pumping up and down furiously. The violent reaction of Julie's orgasm sent Amy over the edge too, and she rubbed her clit with her free hand as an orgasm ripped through her. Amy managed to keep her fingers inside her convulsing friend, and her mouth on her clit, until the orgasm passed and Julie's body slumped back on the bed.

Amy slowly withdrew her fingers from Julie's tight hole, and moved up alongside her exhausted friend. She lay down beside her and gathered the slender woman into her arms. They lay silent for a long time as each of them recovered from the shattering emotional experience. After a long while, Julie was the first to speak.

"That was incredible. That was the most incredible experience of my life. I guess that makes us true lovers, huh?"

"Yes. We're officially lovers now. Are you OK with that?"

"Yes, but does that make us lesbians?"

"Not necessarily. Do you still like the idea of having sex with guys?"

"I'm not sure. I've only had sex twice, and it wasn't so good. The times I was with guys, they didn't make me feel anywhere near as good as you just made me feel."

"You need more experience, that's all, and with more experienced guys. I still want to fuck your dad, and I want to keep fucking you, so I guess that makes me bisexual. I suspect that you're the same."

"Bisexual, huh? Yeah, I can live with that." Julie reached over and began to caress one of Amy's nipples, which quickly hardened. "Do you want me to do something to you?"

"Yes, if you want to. That would be great."

Julie rolled onto her side and pushed Amy over onto her back. "I want to make you feel wonderful too. I'll do the same as you just did. But I don't think I'll be as good at it as you were."

"You'll be fine. It will feel very natural." Amy felt a small thrill run through her body at the thought of the beautiful redhead's mouth on her pussy.

"You're very beautiful Amy, and I'm glad that we're finally lovers. I'm sorry I didn't let you go all the way with me last time."

"It's OK Julie, we're lovers now and that's all that matters," whispered Amy as she felt Julie's mouth begin to move down over her stomach, down toward her crotch. She opened her legs wide, and Julie lay down between them. Amy pulled her knees up into the missionary position. She took Julie's long red hair in both hands, and pulled the girl's head toward her wet cunt. Another tremor ran through her as she felt the first touch of Julie's mouth on her pussy. It felt wonderful and soft and gentle. "You're doing fine so far, Julie, just fine," she whispered.

When she felt a finger push into her wet vagina she knew that Julie was going to be a wonderful lover. Her once-innocent young friend was clearly a fast learner, and she didn't have to lick Amy's pussy for long before the young Asian cried aloud as the second orgasm rippled through her.

* * * *

The women made up for lost time over the next few days. They stripped and had sex at every opportunity, even cutting classes so that they could fuck in the middle of the day. Julie's innocence was long gone, and she was an eager lover, ready to try anything and any position with Amy. Amy introduced her to the black dildo, and they took turns fucking each other with it. Julie was as besotted with Amy as her father was and, when she realized this, she began to worry.

"What are we going to do about my dad? It's Thursday, and tomorrow you're supposed to be going to see him for the weekend." Julie removed her mouth from Amy's nipple to ask the question. They had just finished a very satisfying '69', in which they both achieved a very nice orgasm, but Julie couldn't get enough of Amy's delicious body and was ready to go again.

Julie had not been to see her dad at the same time as Amy since those two had become lovers. "Two's company and three's a crowd" she had said to Amy, stating that she didn't want to cramp the style of the lovers. So Amy and Julie had visited on alternate weekends. But tomorrow was Amy's turn to go and Julie was suddenly jealous. She couldn't bear the thought of her beautiful new lover being fucked by anyone else, not even her dad.

"I've been thinking about that, and I decided that we should both go to see your dad this weekend. There's no point in hiding our relationship, and the sooner he learns the better," Amy replied.

"How do you think he'll react? He's crazy about you, you know."

"I know, and I'm crazy about him too. This is a really, really weird situation, and we'll have to play it by ear. But one thing's for sure: You're coming with me this weekend and we're going to tell Rob the news."

"What will be the sleeping arrangements? I'll go mad with jealousy if I see or hear the two of you fucking."

"The sleeping arrangements are one of the things we have to play by ear. He's my boyfriend, and I want to take care of his needs. But you're my girlfriend, and I want to take care of your needs too. And let's not forget that I have needs as well, and both of you have a job to do in that regard. As I said, we'll just have to take it one step at a time."

"I guess you're right. But talking about needs, where's the dildo? And whose turn is it to be the 'husband'?" She went back to sucking on Amy's dark nipple.

"I forget, but since I'll be getting a real cock over the weekend, I'll be your 'husband' and you can be my 'wife' tonight."

"Sounds fair," answered Julie, and she stretched back on the bed, spreading her legs. "I don't think your cock will need any lubrication tonight, Amy. My cunt is moist and ready for you. Let me feel that big cock inside me."

Amy picked up the dildo and switched it on. She leaned over to kiss Julie passionately on the mouth. She pushed her tongue into the soft mouth as she simultaneously pushed her 'cock' into Julie's soft cunt. Julie was right … the cock, all seven inches of it, slid into her body very easily, and Julie murmured in pleasure as she felt herself being filled.

* * * *

Rob was delighted when he saw both girls step off the bus. "What a wonderful surprise to see you both. This weekend is going to be like old times."

Amy smiled to herself as she gave Rob a hug. Oh, no it won't, she thought. The old times are gone forever. But this will be a weekend that he'll never forget, she was certain of that. Amy, forever the schemer, had decided on how she was going to solve all the difficult problems in this complicated relationship, and she could barely contain her excitement at what lay ahead. But she would play along with Rob for the time being.

"Yes," she agreed, "this is going to be a real fun weekend. Right, Julie?"

"Right! And if there are any other surprises, may they all be pleasant ones," and she gave Amy a knowing look.

Amy clapped her hands in delight. "That's the spirit," she cried. Amy felt the excitement again. The delightful Julie was most definitely going to get a surprise, but Amy had no idea how pleasant it would be for her.

Rob worked hard at making the evening as pleasant as possible. He ordered in a huge Chinese meal, and there was a large amount of wine and vodka available. It was a warm evening, and they wore only shorts and light tops. All three drank steadily and soon began to feel a bit tipsy. As bedtime approached, Rob caught Amy's attention, and silently shrugged his shoulders and gave her a quizzical look. He hadn't had a fuck in nearly two weeks and he was anxious to get Amy into bed. She mouthed a silent response "Later." And he smiled back and winked his eye.

Amy poured Julie and her father another large glass of wine, but nothing for herself. She wanted them to be feeling really mellow. When they had finished their wine, and were giggling hysterically at some weak joke, Amy judged that it was time for her to implement her plan. She stood up and waited for the two to stop giggling.

"Rob, I have something to tell you," she announced in a fake, serious voice.

"Go right ahead, young lady," answered Rob, also pretending to be serious.

"Actually, it's best if I just show you. Julie, will you stand up please?" She held out her hand. Julie took Amy's hand and rose to her feet. Her heart was pounding with nerves as she knew that this was the deciding moment.

Amy turned so that she was facing Julie. "Rob, this is what I have to tell you," and she put her arms around Julie, pulled her close and kissed her on the lips. Julie put her arms around Amy's waist and kissed her friend, opening her mouth. The girls kissed passionately as Rob gaped at them in stunned silence.

Amy broke-off the kiss long enough to pull her shirt over her head and toss it aside. She had no bra, so her breasts were in gull view. The nipples were already hard. Julie gazed at her with passion-filled eyes, and then she took her shirt off also. Amy unfastened Julie's bra and dropped it to the floor. The topless women embraced once again and resumed their open-mouthed kissing.

"I can't believe what I'm seeing," stated Rob in a flat voice. "How long has this been going on?"

The girls ignored the question and continued to kiss. Julie's nervousness was receding, and she was beginning to get turned on by the situation. She felt a small tremor of excitement as Amy unzipped Julie's shorts and pushed them to the floor. Julie returned the favour, and both girls were left wearing only brief panties. Amy finally stopped kissing and turned to Rob.

"Are you going to be a party pooper, Rob? Take off your clothes."

"What?" he gasped in astonishment.

"I said, take off your clothes. We're all going to bed … together!" Rob stared at her in silence, without moving.

"If you want to fuck me, Rob, you'll have to take off your clothes. Please do it."

After several seconds of silence, with Rob and Amy staring at each other, Rob finally stood up. Still looking at Amy, he pulled off his shirt, dropped his shorts and underpants to the floor, and stepped out of them. Amy noticed the beginnings of an erection. Despite his shock at what he had seen, watching two beautiful girls kissing passionately and undressing each other had been highly erotic. When Rob was finished undressing, Amy removed her own panties, then Julie's. They were all now completely naked. She took Julie's hand in hers, and held out her other hand to Rob. Rob walked over and took the proffered hand.

She looked at them in turn. "Now, my two beautiful lovers, let's go to bed." She led them by the hand into Rob's bedroom. Rob had earlier removed the bedcover in eager anticipation of Amy's arrival, so the large bed was ready for use.

"Julie, please lie down with your head on the pillow." She watched as Julie silently did as she was told. Her face was slightly pink with embarrassment and arousal, which made her look all the prettier. Amy saw that her nipples were stiff too.

Rob, I'm going to fuck Julie with my mouth. Once I'm on the bed, I want you to kneel behind me." Amy got onto the bed, moved up toward Julie, and spread the redhead's legs apart. She lowered herself onto her knees and elbows, with her face inches from Julie's shaven crotch. Her ass was raised invitingly, and Rob felt his cock stiffen as he stared at it.

"OK, Rob, fuck me while I take care of Julie." Rob's cock took over from his brain, and he quickly moved up behind the ass of the young Eurasian. He caressed her buttocks lovingly, enjoying the feel, sight, and smell of the beautiful ass that was being offered to him. He pushed his face into the crack, and ran his tongue the full length of it, teasing both holes with his tongue. He left a large amount of saliva on Amy's cunt for lubrication, but doubted if she would need it. She was clearly ready for fucking. He stroked his cock into full erection, snuggled right up behind the kneeling woman, and drove his stiff cock into her. He started to drive in and out of the firm young body. Amy had started to work on Julie's cunt with her mouth, and Julie was already whispering with pleasure, building up toward an orgasm. No-one was hesitating any longer. They all simply wanted to cum. It was the first threesome for all of them, and the moment was erotic beyond belief.

Then Amy stopped.

She raised herself up from Julie's writhing body, and moved away from Rob, his stiff cock escaping from her cunt with a quiet 'pop'. She took a surprised Rob by the arm and pulled him up toward Julie, who was still lying with her eyes closed. Rob crawled forward, unsure about what Amy wanted him to do. He stopped crawling when he was directly over his spread-eagled daughter.

"Hook your arms under her legs, and hold her down," Amy ordered. At the sound of her voice, Julie finally opened her eyes and stared up in shock and horror when she saw her father's face only inches from hers. Rob, still unsure about what Amy was intending to do, but anxious to continue fucking as soon as possible, did what Amy had ordered, and hooked his arms under Julie's legs, forcing her knees up to her chest. Julie was bent almost double, and her ass was tilted up off the bed. Her well-lubricated cunt was wide-open … and Rob's stiff cock was only inches away from it.

There was now alarm in Julie's face as she realized what was happening. She was in a perfect position for fucking, and she was helpless to prevent it.

"No, please, don't do this," she pleaded with her father.

Amy leaned over and kissed the pinned woman gently. "Don't be alarmed, my love, this is for the best. You have to do it, for all our sakes." She then turned to Rob.

"Julie and I are lovers. You and I are lovers. Those things are not going to change, but there is too much chance of jealousy between you two, so we have to clear the air. If you fuck Julie, then there will be no reason for anyone to be jealous. Please fuck her."

"No," cried Julie, but her voice was very soft.

Rob, still pinning his daughter to the bed, shook his head. "It's wrong," was all he could say.

"If you love me, and want to save our relationship, you'll fuck her. Put your cock in her."

Rob didn't answer, and didn't move. Amy reached under his body, took his stiff cock in her hand, and guided it to Julie's wet cunt. She rubbed his cock a few times up and down the soft flesh, spreading the pre-cum from his cock onto Julie's cunt. Then she pointed the cock at the helpless hole. The tip slipped into the hole about an inch.

"No, please, don't," Julie whispered desperately, but the feeling in her cunt was too delicious to ignore. She closed her eyes again.

Rob's reluctance was melting away, but he still refused to fuck his daughter, despite every cell in his brain urging him on.

Amy put both hands on his butt cheeks and pushed down with all her strength. Rob couldn't hold back against her weight, and his cock slid into Julie, and her cunt swallowed him up in one long gulp. Julie gasped aloud a quiet, desperate "Noooo!" as she felt herself being filled up by her father's cock. It took the last of her will-power to speak one last protest.

"No, please, take it out, please, take it out." She wriggled her hips feebly, but only succeeded in letting the cock move in a little deeper.

Rob was fast losing his battle to resist also. The tightness of Julie's cunt was exquisite, and he could feel her muscles holding him. He could tell that she was building up toward an orgasm. He was determined not to move his body. He hoped that Julie would lie still too, and maybe Amy would be satisfied to see his cock inside Julie, and not insist that he fuck her.

"OK Amy, is that enough?" he whispered desperately.

But Amy was not satisfied. She was determined to watch her two lovers fuck each other. She moved down the bed and looked between Rob's legs. She had a perfect view of Julie's lovely, round ass with its pale skin, tilting up off the bed, and held firmly in place by Rob's arms. It gave her a thrill to see the thick cock that she loved so much, buried to the hilt in the cunt that she loved so much too. And Rob's fully-laden balls were resting on Julie's ass, right above her tight butt-hole, which was clearly visible. But she wanted to see the cock sliding in and out, and she wanted those balls to empty themselves into Julie's depths, and Amy knew what to do to make it happen.

She put her finger in her mouth and covered it with a thick coat of saliva. Then she pressed the fingertip to Julie's virgin anus. Julie's hips twitched when she felt the fingertip, and her butt muscles tightened. But the young redhead was hopelessly pinned down and there was escape for her. Amy pressed the fingertip forward, and the finger slipped past the muscles and went two inches into Julie's ass.

Julie let out a long "ohhhh" as she felt the double penetration and her body took control, chasing away any the last traces of her will to resist. She began to move her hips urgently up and down, and Rob lost the last of his self-control too as Julie began to fuck him.

"Oh, fuck," he cried, and he started to pump his cock in and out of Julie as fast as he could. Amy took her finger out of Julie's ass, and sat back to watch the erotic scene. She felt her own cunt muscles getting tighter. The two people she loved most in the world were completely lost in the throes of ecstasy as they fucked each other furiously. Rob had his tongue in Julie's mouth and she was sucking on it noisily. Now it was Amy's turn to feel jealous, and she wanted to change places with either one of them. But there would be time for that later.

Julie came and came again as her father pumped his complete load into her, then kept fucking her as her cunt muscles held him inside her body. At last his hips slowed down and stopped, and they were finished. Rob collapsed on top of the sweating woman. They lay in silence while Amy stroked them and caressed them, and told them how wonderful they were and how much she loved them. After a silence of many minutes, Rob spoke first.

"I'm sorry Julie. How can you ever forgive me?"

"Don't be sorry, Dad. I think Amy is right. There would have always been tension and jealousy if we were both competing for her attention. Now that we've fucked each other, I feel completely relaxed. In fact, I'm looking forward to watching you fuck her. That'll be a real turn-on. I didn't feel that way an hour ago."

Rob kissed his daughter tenderly. "Thanks for being so understanding, Honey. And you were great, by the way. Now, let's decide what we're going to do with that little fox over there."

jamboman
jamboman
149 Followers