Amy Comes For The Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamboman
jamboman
151 Followers

Amy grinned at them and wiggled her fingers in a playful wave. She was delighted that her plan had worked so well. But her body was aching for relief.

"I hope you haven't tired each other out. The night is young and you two have had all the fun so far. I think it's my turn, no?"

"OK Julie, let's give her a fucking that she'll never forget."

"I know just the thing we need," laughed Julie, and she ran to her suitcase. She ran back to the bed carrying Amy's black dildo. "I brought this along, just in case you two left me to take care of myself. OK, Amy, let's see how you like to be double penetrated."

Amy sprawled back on the bed, spreading her legs wide. She used her fingers to lewdly open up her cunt. The father and daughter moved on the bed towards her, anxious to get their hands and mouths on the young Asian beauty. Amy saw the lust in their eyes, and felt the lust in her body.

"OK you two wonderful fuckers, give me your best shot. You'll quit before I will. I'll fuck you both to a standstill."

And over the next few hours, she did.

jamboman
jamboman
151 Followers