Amy, Ingrid, and Hedda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RUNAWAY HEDDA IN FLORIDA

Wednesday night Hedda called and said, "I'm getting out of here. Meet me at the airport on Friday afternoon."

I said, "What about your home?"

She said, "Terry will take care of it. You may remember her from New Year eve party. Got to go."

I picked up Hedda at the airport on Friday afternoon. She had on wire rimmed glasses, a beige tank top and shorts, and her red hair was pulled back and tied in a pony tail; she looked a lot like the voluptuous woman who played pool with me at my high school graduation.

After I hugger her, I said, "Let's go to baggage claim."

She said softly, "I don't have any checked bags. I got out with a few essentials. It's a new beginning for me."

The following weekend we stayed inside the house and made love many times. I wanted to take her out to dinner on Saturday, but Hedda wanted me to be with her; specifically, she wanted my thick cock in her sopping pussy. She did accept a small bowl of butterscotch ice cream during each break.

Most of that weekend, she remained naked wearing only ear rings, a necklace, and a sheer robe and high-heel sandals. She was very comfortable with her nakedness. I was able to look at every square inch of her flaw-less mature body, but I spent most of the time fondling her boobs and licking her red-haired pussy.

After a few days, Hedda said, "I want to buy a house with a small gym, fire place, enclosed pool, and more privacy. I want to live in a community with no age restriction."

I scoured the newspaper and made a list of housing developments for her to visit. After several days of looking at homes, Hedda selected one that met her criteria. It also had a hedge that offered considerable privacy and was close to my school district.

On the day she moved in to her new winter home, Hedda was very happy, and swam in the pool totally naked. This was her moment and I watched her glide sexily in the water for several minutes.

Later, as she was drying herself in the master bathroom, I said, "I have a present for you," and handed her a gift-wrapped box.

She mumbled, "You already sent flowers," as she opened the box. First, she read my note, "To Hedda, my beautiful friend and lover." She then pulled out a two-strand gold bead-pearl necklace and two matching dangling ear rings.

She exclaimed, "Thank you, my young lover. Please put the necklace on me."

After looking at her image in the mirror, she cooed, "They are lovely."

I said, "You look gorgeous with the pearl jewelry," and grasped her swaying boobs.

When she felt my stiff cock in her ass crack, Hedda mumbled, "You want me here?"

I nodded my head and lifted her to sit on the vanity; I spread her thighs, and licked her pussy. After a while, Hedda cooed, "Lie down on the floor," and spread a beach towel on the carpeted floor.

After impaling herself on my stiff cock, she cooed, "You like the view?" and sexily swung her boobs.

I said, "I love how they look and swing," and happily fondled them.

Still fondling her boobs, I whispered, "Raise your arms above your head."

As a blushing Hedda raised her arms and locked her fingers behind her head, I fucked her energetically for a few minutes and then slowed to a steady pace.

As I fucked her at a steady pace, I whispered, "You're so beautiful: your boobs, arm pits, pussy gobbling my cock.".

Much to my delight, she cooed, "Keep going. Pinch my nipples."

Hedda mumbled incoherently, "Ohhhhhh. Babyyyy. Cummmmming. Cummmming. Cummmming. Ahhhhhhhhhhh," and, as her pussy and crotch convulsed around my cock, she collapsed on my chest.

BABY CHRIS

I had maintained regular contact with Amy. I found out late in January that Liz had returned from Europe to be with Amy. Together, they decided that they would raise the baby. Hedda helped my mom hire a lawyer familiar with child custody laws. It was agreed that I would have visiting rights to my son. Amy named our son Chris, after her dad. During Spring break late in February, I flew to Boston to sign legal documents regarding child support and visitation rights, and to see my parents.

When I returned to Tallahassee after three days in Boston, Hedda received me warmly at the airport. She was dressed in a white tank top underneath a light jacket and white shorts; her red hair was in the now familiar pony tail.

During the ride home, she listened to details of my trip, and said, "We can use one of the bedrooms as a nursery for Chris Watson."

I said, "That would be great. Thank you."

Casually, Hedda said, "I had an appointment with a gynecologist." I did not pay much attention to what she said.

After we reached her home, she handed me a glass of Cabernet, sat in a sofa in front of me, and cooed, "I missed you lover." When I looked between her parted thighs, I saw she did not wear panties and, from her sagging boobs, that she was not wearing a bra.

I licked my lips and said, "You look lovely, Hedda," and, as I walked towards her, she opened her thighs wide open to expose her glistening pussy.

I slid to my knees, ran my face along her thighs, and lapped her inner labia and clit for about a minute. Hedda moaned with pleasure and cooed, "I want to ride you. Take off your clothes."

After I sat in a chair naked, she mounted my lap and slowly snaked my cock in to her sopping pussy. We were just enjoying our love making when her cell phone rang. Instead of ignoring the ringing phone, she said, "The phone is in the kitchen. I've to see who is calling."

I said, "Don't get off. I'll carry you there."

Blushing, she said, "You're a strong, young, guy. I will hold on to your neck with my arms and your waist with my legs."

After standing up, I stood still for several minutes savoring Hedda's beauty and her voluptuous body: her arms were tightly around my neck, her boobs were crushed against my chest, her crotch pushed against mine, and her pussy was deliciously stuffed by my cock. I kissed her neck and mouth passionately.

"Looks like you like it," cooed Hedda.

I said, "I love it. I am holding you up with my hands on your buttocks and your boobs are pressed against my chest."

The phone stopped ringing. I whispered hoarsely, "This is great; my cock is deep in your snug pussy; it's leaking precum. I'm going to cum just holding you tightly,"

Looking intently in to my eyes, Hedda cooed, "I feel it twitching. Go ahead, release it," and made her cervix flutter around my flared cock head.

I threw my head back and, as my cock spewed jets of cum at Hedda's cervix, I growled, "Fuckkkk. Fuckkkkkkk. Greatttttt."

After resting for a minute, with my cock still stiff in her pussy, I carried her slowly to the kitchen and set her down on the counter next to her hand bag. As she checked her phone message, I fondled her boobs, kissed her armpits and neck, and fucked her. With Hedda leaning back on her hands, I fucked in long, slow, strokes, and watched her boobs jiggle.

Hedda threw her head back and moaned with pleasure. She whispered urgently: "I'm close. Clooose. Squeeze my cliiiiiiit."

With my stiff cock still in Hedda's pussy, I squeezed her clit as she enjoyed a deep orgasm, "Squeeeeze. Squeeeeeeeze. There. Theeeeeeere."

I felt Hedda's pussy pulsating around my cock; I shoved my cock deep in to her pussy and released spurt after spurt of cum, "Fuckkkkk. Cummmming. Fuckkkkkkkk. Ohhhhhhhhhh."

After we freshened up, smiling Hedda said, "That was a message from my gynecologist. Chris will have a step sibling."

I said softly, "Wonderful. I'm delighted that you're pregnant."

Giggling, she said, "You knocked me up, probably on New Year's day in Albany."

Seriously, she added, "If it's a boy, we should name him Richard after your dad."

I've been enjoying Hedda's sexy, pregnant, body. She knows that I like her to be in low-cut tank tops and shorts. One of my favorite positions is for her to fuck me while I am seated on a stool just high enough for us to support ourselves on our feet; I love the feel of her arms around my neck, her enlarged boobs rubbing against my chest, and her vaginal muscles massaging the entire length of my cock. I also like to kiss her smooth underarms and arm pits. With all the loving she is getting and being pregnant, Hedda's face is glowing and her sexy boobs have grown bigger.

She is delighted that she turns me on frequently and said, "After marrying older men, it's wonderful to have a young lover."

*

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story. I hope you liked it. Please vote. Thanks.

Oldlover69