Amy Sue and Maxine Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddbunnz
reddbunnz
304 Followers

She then leans forward again, only this time she licks my face.

"Mine, too," she replies. "We both need a good tongue bath."

We probably spend the next hour or so licking every inch of each other's body. Obviously, she's not my first. But, if she had been, she would have turned me into a girl lover that night. It is special. That night we get to know each other in ways that will never be repeated. By the time we're done, both of our faces are clean. As well as our pussies and our asses.

Creampie heaven for two. We end up falling asleep in each other's arms. The next thing we know is the jailer is banging on our cell door telling us it's time to get up. He takes us over to a corner of the cave where there is a makeshift shower. He tells us that we have five minutes to get cleaned up. Then, it's off to see the Chief.

After we're cleaned up, they lock walking chains between our legs, cuff our wrists behind our backs, and then lock collars with leashes around our necks. Then, we're pulled back outside and once again placed in the rear seat of two separate Tribal Police squad cars. It takes about 45 minutes to reach the Tribal Headquarters.

Once we arrive at HQ, we're taken down into a common jail pen. There we are locked up with about 25 other naked white women. We're the only ones without numbers branded on our tits. We're both scared to Hell. Some of these whores look dangerous. We don't want to start anything, so we find a corner and attempt to hide.

"Well," one of the bigger ones says. "Look at this. Fresh meat. There' not even numbered yet."

"Leave them alone," another one says. "Can't you see that they're scared to death? Hell, I was scared to death the first time I was brought into the Whore's Court. Don't worry, Honeys, you'll get used to this life eventually. It won't be long and you'll be numbered and working in the same houses as us."

Finally, Amy Sue gets up the courage and asks what they're all doing here.

"Well," one of the whores says. "We're all Tribal sex slaves. Most of us are escaped Lesbonian slaves who have been converted into Tribal sex slaves and whores. We're all about to get our pussies whipped for failing to make our 'fuckin' quota' last month. How about you two? I see you're not numbered yet. Why are you here?"

"We're here to explain to the Judge that our arrest in Lesbonia was a mistake," I say.

"Silly bitch," another of the whores says. "This is Whore's Court. You're not brought here to prove your guilt or innocence. You're brought here to be pussy whipped. They've probably already determined that you're both escaped slaves from Lesbonia. You'll probably be converted into Tribal sex slaves and whores, just like all of us were, and then pussy whipped."

Just as she's finishing scaring the shit out of us, one of the guards comes to the cage door and calls out, "Slave 4618."

"Shit," the whore talking with us says.

Then, I look down at her tits and see the numbers '46' branded on her left tit and '18' on her right. Evidently she's been through the process before, so she quietly walks over to the guard and is taken out of the pen. "Come over here," another of the whores says. "Get up on this bench, and you can watch what will happen to all of us before the day is over."

We follow her over to the far wall, and get up on the bench. We can now see out one of the bar covered windows out onto a wooden punishment platform. There's a large whipping frame. Just as we begin to focus, we see the guards tell '4618' to lie down on the stage, and then they attach cuffs to her ankles.

She's then lifted in the air by her ankles, with her legs spread wide. Her pussy is now open and available. Next, her arms are also cuffed and pulled outwards. Soon she's suspended from the whipping frame in a reverse spread eagle position, with her pussy wide open and available for torment.

"Slave 4618," one of the guards says. "You failed to make your fuckin' quota for the second month in a row. Therefore, you will receive 50 lashes -- 25 for each month -- to be applied directly to your cunt. Let this be a lesson to you. If you fail to meet your quota next month, the punishment will be doubled again. Bailiff, please carry out her punishment."

Next, we watch a guard step forward with a cat-o-nine-tails

CRACK!

He strikes her directly on her pussy. But, she does not cry out.

CRACK!

"What's he mean by fuckin' quota?" I ask.

"Boy, you two are really dumb," one of the other whores snidely says.

"We all have a quota of how many guys we need to fuck each month," another one says. "Mine is 250. Based on a 30 day month, that's over eight guys per day. Freebees don't count. Only paying customers count. If we miss our quota, then we get a pussy whipping. That's why we're all here. All of us will be hanging like 4618 soon and getting our cunts beat. You can't avoid it. Some months are better than others. But, it happens to all of us."

"But, why are we here?" I ask. "We're not slaves."

"You will be soon," another says. "They don't bring innocent girls here. I see that you've got an 'S' branded above your cunt. That tells us, and them, that you're an escaped Lesbonian slave. All escaped slaves are converted to Tribal sex slaves. Welcome to our world."

"Slave 3948," yelled the guard after opening the jail cell door.

"Well, that's me," says the whore who has told us that we're soon to be sex slaves, too. "I think that I'm scheduled to receive 100, so I will be a while."

We turn and look back out the cell window and see the guards taking Slave 4618 down, and then hoisting Slave 3948 up in the same inverted, spread-eagle position. Next, we hear the guard announce that Slave 3948 has missed her quota for three months in a row, and will receive 100 lashes directly on her pussy. And, so the day goes. Eventually Amy Sue and I are the only ones left in the jail cell. The guards finally come and take us. But, we're not taken out onto the whipping stage, but upstairs into a courtroom. We're told to get on our knees, keep quiet, and only speak when the Chief asks us direct questions. He also tells us that speaking out of turn is a whipping offense.

When the Chief arrives, the bailiff announces that we were arrested by the Lesbonians and were awaiting trial for baring our cunts (yes, he does use that word) in Lesbonia two days ago. However, upon review of the case, it was also discovered that we were riding totally naked while on Tribal land before crossing over into Lesbonia. To further complicate matters, no clothing was discovered in our car (a total lie).

Next the Chief announces that these offenses are enough to warrant our conversion as Tribal sex slaves and whores. However, we must first be allowed to explain our side of the story. He then tells us that we have one minute to select a spokesperson between us who can tell him why he should not convert us to slaves.

"No need," Amy Sue says. "I will do the talking for us both."

I look at Amy Sue. But, knowing that she has the nicest rack of the two of us, and she's intentionally standing with her tits pushed outwards, I decide to go along with her and nod my head positively to the Chief.

"Well, some of what you say is true," Amy Sue says.

'O-M-G!' (Oh, my God!) is what I am thinking now. 'What's this crazy cunt up to?'

"We are driving along in our Camaro convertible en route from the Twin Cities to Seattle," she explains. "The route does take us across Tribal land and also through Lesbonia. It was such a nice day; sunny, but not too hot. We're not used to that. We live in New York City, where it's usually either cloudy and overcast, or sunny and humid."

"We are really enjoying the weather. That's when I decided to sunbathe 'au natural' as we drive. It's such a good idea that my friend, Maxine, decided to join me. We are both wearing Micro G-string bikinis, so we stop the car and place our 'kinis in the trunk of the car."

"Well, to be honest, we are already naked when we cross into Tribal land, so that part of your report is accurate. We do drive across Tribal land in the nude. For that, I want to apologize to the court. We did not know that it's against Tribal law to do so. Yes, I know, ignorance of the law is no excuse. So, for that we are guilty as charged. We both wish to formally apologize to all members of the Tribe for that indiscretion."

"Not only that," she continues. "But, when we cross over into Lesbonia, we fail to see the sign that requires all women to be naked from the waist up, but clothed below the waist. In short, we do not know that it's against the law in Lesbonia to have a bare pussy. Well, there is no denying it. Ours are not only bare, but also shaved. Our twats look like a baby's that day."

"After driving naked in Lesbonia for about five miles, two butch dyke cops pull us over and charge us with driving totally naked on Lesbonian land. For that, we are also guilty. Again, we missed the sign telling us of their unusual law. But, again, ignorance of the law is no excuse and we are guilty. We also would like to formally apologize to the residents of Lesbonia for violating their law."

"But, the two dyke cops also accuse us of being escaped Lesbonian slaves. We've only been in Lesbonia for about five minutes -- 10 max -- or so. So we cannot be escaped Lesbonian slaves. Plus, when arrested our suitcases and 'kinis are locked in the trunk of our car. The dyke cops could have warned us of the laws and then asked us to cover our puss' up. But, instead, they bend us over the back of our car and rape us in the ass with their strap-on dongs."

"Next, we're taken down to Lesbonian headquarters, and while awaiting trial, they brand us with the letter 'S' just above our cunts. We haven't been convicted or sentenced by Judge Jeanie yet when that's done to us illegally. Then, we're told that we need to wait for our trial by hanging on one of their punishment crosses. We are punished before we even talk to the Judge."

"That's when your Tribal officers show up, talk with Judge Jeanie, and say that the Tribe has jurisdiction in our case. For that, we wish to personally thank you and your Tribal officers for our rescue. We also wish to throw ourselves on the mercy of this court, and will accept any punishment you deem necessary."

"What about your clothes," the Chief asks. "What happened to your clothes?"

Now I am waiting to see if Amy Sue will throw the Tribal cop who disposed of our clothes under the bus.

"Well," she replies. "They were still in the trunk of our car when the Lesbonian cops have us taken away."

Sly bitch, my friend. She does not lie. She just doesn't tell them everything that she knows.

"Did the Lesbonian cops destroy your clothes?" the Chief asks.

"You'll have to ask them that," Amy Sue replies. "But, I know that our clothes were in the trunk of our car when we were taken away by the Lesbonian cops."

"OK," the Chief replies. "I've heard enough. It's apparent that they are guilty of public nudity on Tribal land. Take them down to the punishment stage and prepare them for a good pussy whipping. I want to talk with the four arresting officers privately before considering whether or not to convert them to Tribal sex slaves. I will be down and pronounce my verdict and sentence them in 30 minutes."

reddbunnz
reddbunnz
304 Followers